R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg
IMG_1737 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
pb39 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhigh1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11207 1 year ago

Does anyone know where a set of head backbox decals can be purchased? For the PRO. Thx.

#11209 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

They don't seem to be on his site right now, but check with Terry at pinball life. I know he had both sides available not long ago and he may be able to get more from Stern. Otherwise, any distributor can make an inquiry with Stern with a part number. Each side on this game has a unique part number that is visible. I bought a left head decal from Terry a while back.

Perfect - thank you! I will try PBL.

#11211 1 year ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

You could always use my style of head decal since this game scares the crap out of my kids. It’s very cost effective! [quoted image]

Lol.

#11223 1 year ago

Looking for backbox decal art set for PRO

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for backbox head art decal set for the PRO model. Thx.”
2023-01-14
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 174 times

3 weeks later
#11250 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Finally figured out this shaker motor mess (pm me if you’re having issues with getting the pinball life SAM rev b to work) aaaand got to HORDE for the first time. This pin honestly is entering my top 3 of all time and it ain’t honeymoon thang. May grow to take the no 1 spot. Borg game f’n RIP....even with the brutal outlanes.

Good morning - I'm having this same issue. Just hooked up PBL Rev B SM kit to my Pro. Nothing is working. I also have that black/yellow ground connector but the board doesn't have a place for it. What did you end up doing to get it working? I'll send you a PM as well. Thx.

#11251 1 year ago

Is anyone here using the Pinball Life Rev B SAM shaker motor? If so, was it plug and play for you or did you have to make wiring modifications for it to work? Thx.

#11256 1 year ago
Quoted from Gamemodder:

I am using pinball life's shaker. It was really easy to install! it does not have to go into the backbox! it uses two connections. one in the front of the cab, and one in the back, And it works well!
No wiring modifications needed!

Thx good to know. Mine isn't working so suspect a bad shaker board or motor was DOA.

#11259 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Is your shaker enabled in the settings?
Two connections to the shaker board, one connection to a plug with a brown wire in the back of the lower cabinet, another connection to a connector by the tilt with a red wire.

Yep! Turned on in settings and all connections made. I have the same one in my Metallica. All voltage readings read the same on both game, so at this point I'm assuming it's a bad shaker board or motor. I was initially thinking it was a problem on my I/O board but all readings are good and the same as my Metallica which is working fine. When I get home I'm going to swap them to confirm.

#11261 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Are the fuses on the shaker board good? Swapping with met will tell you for sure.

Yep, fuses good.

#11263 1 year ago
Quoted from Gamemodder:

If it is a bad board, pinball life sells replacements if you cannot get a warrenty for it. Heres the link https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-shaker-motor-interface-board.html

Figured out the shaker issue - the wiring harness that came with the shaker motor was wired incorrectly - red and blue wires were backwards and in wrong pin position on the plug. All good now. Here is a picture of how the REV B motor wiring should look for anyone in the future having trouble. Pay close attention to the wire pin position on each plug. It should look like this with the PBL REV B board. Thx ya'll!

20230211_120751 (resized).jpg20230211_120751 (resized).jpg
#11266 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

LOL at that tilt bob. Just put it back in the coin box.

Lol...I should. In fairness...just got the game and finishing the reassembly of a complete teardown now. It fell off and I spent a nanosecond so far thinking about its placement!

2 months later
#11331 1 year ago

Does anyone here have a spare set of head decals for a PRO they'd be willing to sell? Thx.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 26.95
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhigh1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=pinhigh1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.