R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg
IMG_1737 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
pb39 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8014 4 years ago

Finally joining the club, w a nice LE on the way!!! Have the fishtank topper and colordmd on order, along w PDI and lit shooter rod (put on all my games).

Is there a post w recommended mods? Can't wait to finally have one in my lineup, where I can dive in, and let the bloodbath begin!!! Thanks...mark

(it shall live between my AlienLE and BSD for horror alley...)

#8016 4 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Congrats! The LE package is great imo. The only must have mod for that model is cliffy protector for the up down ramp. Stern issued some foam and Mylar after they were produced. The cliffy just makes more sense to me. It sits flush and protects that while area.
I believe a shaker is standard on the LE, if not, Id highly recommend one.
I also really like the light up speaker grills with rick shooting a zombie in the head.

Thanks!! Will definitely check that area, and like speaker light kits alot as well....

#8020 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Congrats and welcome to the club!
TWDLE is all about a love/hate relationship. Welcome to plenty of frustration and heaps of fun. Best game ever made in my opinion.
Good luck!

Thanks....I anticipate massive profanity on occasion for sure ( sign of a great game)

#8021 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Got to get the Bicycle girl light. Should have been stock from the factory.

Heard a lot about that one...Link?

Thx..

#8022 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Got to get the Bicycle girl light. Should have been stock from the factory.

My bad..It has Bicycle girl light , Barndoor light, and pingraffix lit blades...that's it currently, beyond LE stuff...

#8044 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This switch has already been replaced. But couldn’t hurt to have 4-5 extras to play around with.

Truth there....Every time I think I have a decent selection, I'm always missing one. They can also check "good" on my meter, yet act wonky in the game sometimes ( exact break point, tolerance, etc.).

I always promptly remove and smash the questionable switch ( makes me feel better) and replace

#8062 4 years ago

Finally in the lineup...love this game!!! couple of pics...note it's ominous neighbors (primarily AlienLE just to it's left on side wall)

gr1 (resized).jpggr1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190721_192207613 (resized).jpgIMG_20190721_192207613 (resized).jpgIMG_20190721_192154647 (resized).jpgIMG_20190721_192154647 (resized).jpg

IMG_20190721_191835414 (resized).jpgIMG_20190721_191835414 (resized).jpg
#8065 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey where did you get the glowing shooter rod for wOZ? It looks awesome

Cointaker is the only one selling them anymore...really like them..

#8069 4 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

Ok so flipper rebuild kit is in the cart. Shaker motor is fine, there was a connector on the shaker board removed.
Prison optos it looks like one side is ok (lit red). But still not registering after reseating the connectors. I’ll order a new transceiver. They are 4 bucks lol.
Can someone help identify which hex posts i am missing in this pic - it looks like there is a 1/2” post on the bottom but this makes the lower clear blood spattered plastic dip down at the end. Am i needing another 1/2” one or is that supposed to be on top (between the clear plastics) and a longer one on the bottom? There’s a great reference sheet on page 15 but the numbers don’t correlate to any drawings...[quoted image]

Here's mine...If you zoom in you can see the hex spacers ( looks same as prior post)

IMG_20190721_202311446 (resized).jpgIMG_20190721_202311446 (resized).jpg
#8070 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Need a little help...trying to help out a friend.
Can someone take a pic of the well walker switch (on an LE)?
When I look at the pro manual, it doesn't show it with a diode attached directly to the switch, but that it's down on the wire attached under the playfield.
His well walker is constantly getting hits with it being hit. But when we go to test, it works fine. Just during game play, it is registering one phantom hit after another.
Thanks!!!!

I'll have top popped again Tuesday and take a look...

#8099 4 years ago

Finally popping the top on this game again tonight for a little more upkeep (Titans and some other stuff).

Where's the best place to get the decal for lower portion of Wellwalker? Mines chewed pretty bad ( a common thing I would guess). Has anyone gone to the trouble of trying mylar around it, or a waste of time....

Thanks, and absolutely can't stop playing this game....amazing!!!

#8104 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Need a little help...trying to help out a friend.
Can someone take a pic of the well walker switch (on an LE)?
When I look at the pro manual, it doesn't show it with a diode attached directly to the switch, but that it's down on the wire attached under the playfield.
His well walker is constantly getting hits with it being hit. But when we go to test, it works fine. Just during game play, it is registering one phantom hit after another.
Thanks!!!!

Here's a decent pic of the switch...Diode definitely there...

IMG_20190724_185546024 (resized).jpgIMG_20190724_185546024 (resized).jpg
#8106 4 years ago

Well..Just got done changing all the rubbers out to Titan clears...Pita as usual, but looks great....always love being just 1 or 2 short every time I do these damn games....

Fortunately, I'm just short the double 3/16 on the right outline....My ocd will survive until my next order...

#8108 4 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Which were the worst, most time consuming ones to do

Easily the right side up by the gate. This game uses a ton of the 5/16 post rubbers, and a nest of them in several locations. That one was particularly hard as you have to remove both ramps and a plastic to get to it, then the gate itself extends into the face of the screw (at least on mine). Had to slide (push) the gate to the side to get the screw out, and upon reinstalling, must be very careful to get the screw back in without pinching the gate or it will stick. Got it done, but much profanity was required. That area is so tight I even had a GI bulb missing (replaced) while I was in there.

Black looks great, but clear really lets all the light out, and way less "dust" to clean down the road....

#8116 4 years ago

Has anyone ever offered a metal apron for the LE? Seems like a natural, and could have plexi inserts ( etched or art)for lit zombies or something.

This game is off the charts fun!!!

#8118 4 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Not that I’ve seen. I started making one on my own a while back. But that project got shelved because I couldn’t decide how to address the missing hole for score cards (I did think about cutting them out completely and using red smoked plexiglass with a zombie hand or something backlit under it.)
Hopefully Ill have time to get back to it soon.
[quoted image]

Man, looks great!!!!

Possibly, if the cards slots were down a bit further, it would allow room for the 4th hole. The smoked backlit plexi w zombies or something above the cards is exactly what I had envisioned. So many awesome options there. LMK if you get back to it, and count me in on your efforts. This machine deserves it!!!

I've currently got the horrid, plastic, AlienLE apron at my machine shop now. They are going to fab a couple of ideas for review.

#8133 4 years ago

Man....how much do I love this game!!!! Enjoyed in the wild, a new level of fun at home....can't stop playing this one currently...

Question - any of the crossbow mods w laser worth it, or just learn to play better? Worry about a 3d printed item getting exposed on this game, for sure...thanks!!!

#8139 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I have the crossbow with the laser and the laser isn't very helpful. The crossbow looks great though!

Might give it a whirl...Which color looks best?

Bought mine HUO, so no goodie bag...Looking for the decal that goes on the Woodbury drop..Anyone have a spare? Thanks...

#8143 4 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Are you sure there isn't one already on the target? I thought the same but then had a good close look at it was there. It's a very dark picture so easily missed. Also people have removed these in cares where their target sticks and won't retract

Yea, not there...read about them causing binding, but want to give it a go...

#8148 4 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I don’t think they had a decal initially. My LE didn’t come with one.

Yea, I think it was a spare for one of the spinners

#8151 4 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I’ve just got the plain black crossbow. No laser. One thing to watch if you decide to get one. Make sure it doesn’t foul anywhere when fitting. I had to file a few spots on mine and enlarge the hole where the metal tab sticks out on the crossbow mech. It’s a pain to start having crossbow issues when you add a mod.......something I’m very used to lol.
And yes such a great adrenaline game. Reminds me of the fast and furious play of Ironman with the multiple choice of how to attack it like Game of Thrones. Finally cracked a billion last week......then next game I was struggling to get 300 000.
Up there with Sterns best. Oh and Hooked Bumper caps are awesome. Just did this and Deadpool LE[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the feedback, and just installed the Hooked caps last night...look great!!!

I like the steel arrow w black crossbow as well..might add the laser just to piss me off more when I miss the shot. I'll be mindful of installation, and hopefully, it behaves....love this game!!! Very in your face w lots to do...not for nights when you want a relaxed game of pinball for sure...

#8157 4 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

The only time it shouldn’t fire is in the first half of the arc. I usually fire it on the return arc because of this.

Thanks for that tip.. I'm sure it won't make my shot any better, but the idea of a laser on bicycle girl zombie is pretty cool...

2 months later
#8383 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

The lighting from the pinstadiums does not look good at all.

No surprise, sadly......color wash and rainbow ramps.....happens to all games.....

2 months later
#8703 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

How is it that I got 115 kills a few months ago, and now I can barely string together 40 kills! Arghhhhh pinball, I hate you sometimes!!!

A merciless game!!!! so addictive....

10 months later
#9598 3 years ago

Congrats....I revisited mine tonight and it promptly reminded me who is boss....what a bad ass game!!!

1 month later
#9637 3 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Here it is, ‘The Crate’ by Vimtoman. Looks factory and looks-works amazing, very happy. Easy fit, minutes. Even my wife likes it!!!
Get one while you can, I can highly recommend this.
[quoted image]

More props for this mod. Andrew did a great job ....easy install, fun toy!!! Highly recommend (if you don't already have the barn, obviously)

1 year later
#10564 2 years ago

Merry Christmas to all non walkers!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.95
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.