Topic Stats

• 8,620 posts
  • 572 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by davijc02
  • Topic is favorited by 202 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,455 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2019-11-23 (resized).jpg
TWD TRA (resized).jpg
20191120_170943 (resized).jpg
20190619_205908-1 (resized).jpg
IMGA0114 (resized).JPG
IMG_4039 (resized).JPG
TWD art blades (resized).jpg
e grass (resized).jpg
zomheads (resized).jpg
s-l1600[2] (resized).jpg
twd pf (resized).jpg
2bcea80b978cd5536caec2e5853a5665c15c2bb6 (resized).jpg
IMGA0106 (resized).JPG
IMGA0103 (resized).JPG
IMGA0105 (resized).JPG
IMGA0104 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (4 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (3 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jroakland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2642 3 years ago

I love me some kcbbq what a nice addition to the club..come on in

2 weeks later
#2701 3 years ago

Congratulations on you twd,it's a great pin,there is more to do on premiumn,le ,left ramp on pro is smooth, if you dnt play but the pro you will be fine....someone on pinside will come to your rescue, be patient,in the mean time go thru your manual...I prefer 3 ball set up so players dnt get tired of playing five..good luck with it

#2715 3 years ago

Nice first pin bgwilly31....can't go wrong pin,great machine...looks like you have room for more...be carefully the bug mite hit hard and you will soon have more pins.....lol

3 weeks later
#2808 3 years ago

I would have killed my friend if he knocked my game over em,ss. any game it dnt mater you would have to realy swing it hard to it tip over never seen it happen, you are a good friend if you didn't buy it or he didn't kill you!

2 weeks later
#2931 3 years ago

My lights had problems like that, got faster crazy. .stern sent me wire kit to replace original one ...call stern

3 months later
#3433 3 years ago
Quoted from jhamm72:

Hello everyone. Getting my TWD pin delivered soon. This will
be my first Sterns. It will also be my newest pin. I love the early SS machines and currently own a Gorgar and I am currently shopping out a BK. TWD already has several mods. Thought I would share one pic to the group. I am a
newbie to the hobby, so I am will apologize in advance for all the questions. I look forward to reading future posts on this forum.
Jen

I realy love captin fantastic, one of my favorite 70's pin, you will probly sell it now that you have twd, it won't be played much because the fun factor isn't there anymore, good luck with the new pin....what you buying nxt? And welcome to the club, your line up looks sweet!!!

#3438 3 years ago
Quoted from hanzie:

this pretty much happened to me as well, I spend all my time playing TWD rarely do any of the other games in my arcade get much attention. im pretty much hooked on modern pins, so much fun. i might have to sell off some of my arcade games to make funds and room for more pins , never thought id see the day lol

I miss every pin I part with dearly...bottom line , not enough room, can't play them all and 70's,80's pins are just not as good as 90's and up!!!whirl wind is possibly the only 80's keeper for me and i do have a 70's king pin that can be brutal to beat but when I part with that it will be my last 70's pin, then 90's and up for good! I real hate to say this because I grew up playin those old great machines, now i want the challange and have alot more fun playing the newer machines, they are just better...
You can't go wrong with twd

#3443 3 years ago
Quoted from jroakland:

I miss every pin I part with dearly...bottom line , not enough room, can't play them all and 70's,80's pins are just not as good as 90's and up!!!whirl wind is possibly the only 80's keeper for me and i do have a 70's king pin that can be brutal to beat but when I part with that it will be my last 70's pin, then 90's and up for good! I real hate to say this because I grew up playin those old great machines, now i want the challange and have alot more fun playing the newer machines, they are just better...
You can't go wrong with twd

#3444 3 years ago

Whirl wind 1990 my bad, so no 80's pins, 90's and up...to many great classics can't keep em all

1 week later
#3529 3 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Thanks!
Anyone add a shaker to their game? If so how do you like it?

Got to have shaker, not hard to install, I think it should have been included for the premiumn,le price, definately buy the stern shaker and it makes a great machine even better, I couldn't wait to install it ,week after i bought nib, and wouldnt live with out it!!! Good luck out there...

#3539 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I finally got around to installing the shaker on mine thursday. I wouldn't mind if they toned it down a bit.

I think mine is toned down it shakes randomly at times not enough for me but I havnt realy put many games on it since I bought it new last yr, I have probly played 50 to 100 games and family,friends 100 or so, I think I'm going to check the settings on the shaker and for laughs games played, congrats on the shaker, I've been wanting to hook up a sub and will eventually, just been to busy and spent my nxt pinball money on a exterior surround sound (love it)I have a 12 inch klipch sub that I hook up outside to go with outdoor speakers, it's slamming...plus projector for movie nite...so sorry neighbors..luckly their old and dnt complain... lol

#3540 3 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

If there is such a thing as "tastefully done" for shaker code, this game has it.
It does every thing from subtle kicks (horde mode alone is worth the shaker price) to manic pop bumper hits. Every time you kill a zombie it kicks. When pop bumper limit is reached every pop bumper is a shake. It's a zombie killing game, it shakes all the time, as it should. It's the slight kicks when you make a major shot that help you feel the accomplishments along with the sounds and light.
Never turned it off of default , so i imagine you can tone it done in the settings, as mentioned.

Can't wait for horde mode to feel what shaker does, thanks for the insite and as for fixing games to play better or easier seems fair but I prefer to play them original and get use to the bumping or shaking the machines as needed, ghost busters is a good game to play for its difficult game play as well as twd..again thanks for the knowledge guys!!

#3549 3 years ago

Buy the stern $150 it works great, easy installation ...get it you won't regret it

1 week later
#3589 3 years ago

Just checked my bg ramp flap originaly it had foam on the bottom of the flap no mylar and at 562 games it has dug two little holes on the playfield, damn it!!!, but not awfully and not that noticable...gonna get a cliffy for it and cover so it dnt get worse, other than that all is well....kill them walkers!!!

#3612 3 years ago

Is the 1.56 newer code for the pro only?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jroakland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside