R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg
IMG_1737 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
pb39 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkashani.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2085 8 years ago

That is one ugly well walker, in a good way

Quoted from Bigbossfan:

5Reg-ww-Head.jpg

#2086 8 years ago

I have heard that the cliffy sticker magnet protectors may rip off the playfield art when they lift. Has that happened to any TWD owners. I am in line for a premium and want to cliffy it out but dont want the palyfield art getting messed up

#2088 8 years ago

Is the new magnet system less aggressive?

Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

To me there's no need to add cliffy protectors to the magnet with the new magnet system.
I have mine a year with zero wear.

#2090 8 years ago

The cliffy protector that goes under the ramp to protect when it goes back down

Quoted from netcivil:

Should my BG Ramp of the clear cover over the entrance to the ramp? Mine looks like this, like there is something missing, compared to the other images I've seen on here.

IMG_6502[1]_(resized).JPG

#2153 8 years ago

What would one consider a fair price for a huo only TWD with a pin grafix apron, mirrored pin blades and a few other minor mods. With set up and delivery?

#2162 8 years ago

Thanks. It was an LE I was referring to. That's about the price I was thinking.

2 weeks later
#2290 8 years ago

I would like to welcome myself to the club. TWD LE #501....My basement will never be the same. I am looking forward to all the zombie banter!

IMG_1968_(resized).JPGIMG_1968_(resized).JPG

#2307 8 years ago

Can someone give me a re-cap and where to purchase the modifications to help decrease the ball drain from out of the bumpers and for right ball drain. The game is great and vicious! I thank you in advance

#2309 8 years ago

Thanks, what about the ball drain on the right? Thats a killer!

Quoted from Lermods:

put a thicker post sleeve on the lower post, that cuts down on 90% of the sdtm issue.

#2312 8 years ago

Sorry for not being clear. The right ball drain lane in the area of the slingshots and flippers. The left slingshot often shoots it right into the drain lane and nudging the games does nothing to prevent that.

Quoted from Lermods:

Not following you, the drain from the right comes from the pops.

#2317 8 years ago

Thanks, done deal.

Quoted from DeathHimself:

Those are the outlanes you can buy wider star posts and put those in, in addition there is a fellow on here who sell the lane extenders which help a bit.
His name is: yoyokopter ,shoot him a pm to order them.

#2357 8 years ago

Does any one here have the Kimballs LED back box kit? If so how does that compare to the interactive one available by CoinTakers?

#2363 8 years ago

Bump

Quoted from jkashani:

Does any one here have the Kimballs LED back box kit? If so how does that compare to the interactive one available by CoinTakers?

#2365 8 years ago

Can you send a link to the mod, cant seem to find it. Thanks

Quoted from charles4400:

Wow! I just installed the Gnassel BG light mod and the thing is amazing!!! Looks even better in person.
Seriously this mod needs to be in every machine, it is one of those mods that really makes you wonder why they did not implement it from factory.
Lighting up the BG is a no brainer, the flashing red and flickering when hit & mode done is pure gravy. Awesome mod , highly recommended.

#2380 8 years ago

Are these plug and play?

Quoted from DeathHimself:

For you Prem and LE guys who are tired of all the white inserts, these work great.
http://cointaker.com/products/stern-spike-led

#2382 8 years ago

Thanks, knew there was a catch.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

No. Soldering required.

#2393 8 years ago

My recent TWD LE purchase has the bicycle girl mod. The lights on the head are very close to it and it only shines to the left side of the head when activated. Where and how should it be placed? Does anyone have the instructions? Thanks in advance.

#2428 8 years ago

I do recall seeing something about ghost hits on the walker. That is happening to me, but it is weird in that it does not happen all the time. Sometimes I will just get well walker multi ball without doing anything except looking good while playing TWD. Suggestions?

#2430 8 years ago

Ya man, thanks. I think I am going to twerk my switch instead.....

Quoted from gweempose:

That WW switch can be a bitch to dial in. You need to tweak it a bit to make it a little less sensitive.

#2485 8 years ago

I found this in my recently purchased TWD LE and assume that it is for the machine. So can someone please name this mod and where I should put it.

Thanks

IMG_2019_(resized).JPGIMG_2019_(resized).JPG

IMG_2020_(resized).JPGIMG_2020_(resized).JPG

#2537 8 years ago

I preface this by saying I am a Novice repair/tinkerer when it comes to pinballs. I am desperately trying to hook up the pinball refinery LED gut walker light mod on my LE and have not been able to successfully complete the task. Steve has been very helpful and I do not know if I am articulating my problems correctly. The mod came with an attachment to the LED that has an 2 pin IDC plug that is to attach to the flasher connection for the factory gut light. The problem is that when I attach it the IDC connector to the flash light behind the fish tank and crossbow sign is left unconnected (I cant fond the test for that lamp in the service menu) When I do that the guts light up with the LED mod but it leaves the other mentioned flash lamp IDC connection unoccupied. I am at a loss and am respectfully asking the pinball community to chime in. Has anyone attached this mod, on an LE, without a glitch? I thank you for your time in advance

#2542 8 years ago

Well walker with the LED light wire and IDC connector, IDC connectors on the machine that is replaced by the IDC connector from the LED well walker gut mods, Wire from existing well walker flasher LED, the one installed fro the factory, The pic where my hand is holding the IDC connector that is painted green goes to the flash lamp behind the fish tank and crossbow sign. Thank you in advance.

Quoted from ATLpb:

definitely confused by your write-up. Upload some pics?

IMG_2043_(resized).JPGIMG_2043_(resized).JPG

IMG_2044_(resized).JPGIMG_2044_(resized).JPG

IMG_2045_(resized).JPGIMG_2045_(resized).JPG

IMG_2046_(resized).JPGIMG_2046_(resized).JPG

#2543 8 years ago

All set. I did not realize that the flasher was a mod, thanks to Steve and Pinball refinery for showing me the light.

Quoted from jkashani:

Well walker with the LED light wire and IDC connector, IDC connectors on the machine that is replaced by the IDC connector from the LED well walker gut mods, Wire from existing well walker flasher LED, the one installed fro the factory, The pic where my hand is holding the IDC connector that is painted green goes to the flash lamp behind the fish tank and crossbow sign. Thank you in advance.

IMG_2043_(resized).JPGIMG_2044_(resized).JPGIMG_2045_(resized).JPGIMG_2046_(resized).JPG

#2551 8 years ago

Awesome!

Quoted from Edenecho:

And finally...... finally my pinballraffle prize arrived, and I am a proud member of the club!

20160419_121621_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#2643 7 years ago

I got the Gnassel BG LED mod and when I attached it the BG head did not detect hits. When I took it off, it registered the hits. Anyone have a similar issue. Thanks in advance.

#2648 7 years ago

When should the bicycle girls head be lit with the pinball refinery BG mod? I though when the ramp is up only? It seems as if it is on sometimes without the ramp being up and then off sometimes when the ramp is up? Does any one else have the same issue?

#2649 7 years ago

Figured it out. Thanks!

Quoted from jkashani:

When should the bicycle girls head be lit with the pinball refinery BG mod? I though when the ramp is up only? It seems as if it is on sometimes without the ramp being up and then off sometimes when the ramp is up? Does any one else have the same issue?

1 week later
#2688 7 years ago

I recall an earlier post about the button on apron not triggering on the LE and Premiums when the ball is loaded in the crossbow. Mine was doing the same and I tried to fiddle with the switch to no avail. I found that holding the button down when the crossbow is loading and giving a quick release and then hitting the button (almost instantaneously) has it working perfect each time. Weird....

1 week later
#2717 7 years ago

I received mine today, put them on my vinyl wrapped pingraffix apron and it looks beautiful! Thanks!

Quoted from djsolzs:

I have a set of TWD Instruction Cards printed on metal if anyone is interested. $35 shipped in the US PM me if interested thanks

#2733 7 years ago

Anyone have an invisiglass installed on their TWD? Mine seems to have allot of glare and I wonder if the glass helps.

#2738 7 years ago

What is PDI?

3 weeks later
#2888 7 years ago

Same thing happened to me. It was after I installed a mod and lifted the playfield so I assumed that either something came loose or detached. I lifted the playfield and made sure all the connections were seated and that did the trick. I cant remember if it was any connection in particular. Good Luck

Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Anyone help here?
My Premium just started acting strangely.
In attract mode and during the game it is like all the lights are flickering way too fast now?
I have zero clue what it might be.

1 week later
#2938 7 years ago

Real nice job!

Quoted from ZMeny:

Spent some hours working on The Dead tonight adding some mods. Just waiting for my Pinball Refinery EL prison wire to top it off. What do you all think about the topper I added with custom lighting (50 dollars total compared to 400 tank topper)?

2 months later
#3257 7 years ago

For sale is an unused Gnassel bicycle girl mod for a TWD LE and premium. $60 includes shipping in the US only. PM me if interested. Thanks

IMG_3127 (resized).JPGIMG_3127 (resized).JPG

#3260 7 years ago

This is sold.

Quoted from jkashani:

For sale is an unused Gnassel bicycle girl mod for a TWD LE and premium. $60 includes shipping in the US only. PM me if interested. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 26.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 16.00
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkashani.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=jkashani and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.