R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg
IMG_1737 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
pb39 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jetmechinnc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6525 5 years ago

Just joined the club! Sold my spiderman VE and purchased this nice HUO from a local young pinball fan. Wife is much happier with this game and after adding the new soundtrack with TV show character callouts puts it over the top! Next up, flipper fidelity speakers with 10
Inch sub, mirror blades, then after some more OT, a color DMD! Soooo glad my wife loves it, because if she isn’t happy, nobody is lol.

Jason

88DA694D-DD9A-49AC-96AB-94C70A64C1B0 (resized).jpeg88DA694D-DD9A-49AC-96AB-94C70A64C1B0 (resized).jpeg
#6537 5 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

I made this Daryl mod for right ramp using The spare left ramp plastic that keeps ball jumping off track.

I love this idea! Just ordered one from amazon! I added a space ship to my STTNG, so why not to Walking Dead?

#6561 5 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

color DMD in my TWD pro.

That is my next purchase for my game as well. Didn't even realize there were different modes on the display setting, I installed one on my iron man, installed the update, and played, that's it. Will have to see if there is any difference in the look. Maybe the movie clips will look better in different modes?

I did put in Flipper Fidelity's speakers with their 10" sub! WOW, nice improvement. Really sounds like hitting a big barrel when you hit the well walker. Very satisfying mod, especially if you don't want to install a shaker, this does ok by it's own! All the new callouts with Rick and Negan sound even better!

Jason

speaker (resized).jpgspeaker (resized).jpgsubs (resized).jpgsubs (resized).jpg
#6563 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

sound quality from the backbox was drastically improved

I think their speakers make just about every game a little clearer. My friends Avatar pin, with these speakers aloud him to notice new sounds that were in the game but the stock speakers never let them be heard. My STTNG has their speakers with a pinsound board and everything is crystal clear. On Walking dead, with the new TV show character call outs, every thing is clear and the bass is perfect. You can crank up the volume control as high as you want without distortion. Thankfully I don't live in an apartment because I like all may games loud, I also add the remote volume control option and put it in the coindoor. It is more or less a fader for more base to more highs. And their customer service is perfect.

1 week later
#6604 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

my next pin to be a TWD pro.

Good luck on picking up this great pin! I just picked this game up a few weeks ago after selling my Spiderman VE, this is officially my wife's favorite pin since she is a huge fan of the TV show and with the new update/TV show call out code located here on pinside, a keeper for sure. Highly recommend Flipper Fidelity Speaker kit with the 10" sub once you acquire your pin, hitting the well walker on my pin now sounds like you are hitting a 50 gallon drum!

Make sure to check out the prison doors and of course the plastics.

#6645 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Will check to see if I have pre drilled holes

I bought Cointakers "Normal" shaker for my Iron Man, shakes my space shuttle pin next to it big time. They recommended me to NOT buy the red tremor for that pin, shaker is used a lot in that game. I did not have pre-drilled holes in my Iron man, but cointaker's shaker came with sheet of paper to mark the holes. Looked up installation on youtube, and wamo, it all worked! For my walking dead, I put in Flipper Fidelity's Speaker kit with the 10" sub and couldn't be happier. That sub shakes the pin just enough, especially when you hit the well walker so it's a nice trade off.

#6664 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

rned out quite nicely

Ok what is and where did you get that crazy lady for your left ramp????

Awesome!
Jason

#6682 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

DIY speaker lighting

Nice job! I was debating on adding speaker lights, but after adding a color DMD yesterday, think I’m done with my mods, for now, maybe, lol. How did you make the speaker lights and where do you get the power for them? I do like your color choices. Mine has green in the upper playfield area installed by former owner compared to your blue area.

9450B7DC-6BC7-4320-B018-5E078C1F0056 (resized).jpeg9450B7DC-6BC7-4320-B018-5E078C1F0056 (resized).jpeg
#6684 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Power comes from the 5V going to the display.

Nice job, and clever at that!

#6690 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Where'd you get the fish tank?

The previous owner installed it, and I'm glad. I believe this one was from laseriffic, but don't see it listed on their website anymore and cointaker has it listed as not in stock.

4 weeks later
#6778 5 years ago

Quick question,two of the three screws on the R/H prison door external hinge, fell out of my pin. I found one screw up at the pop bumpers, the other one went to never never land I'd guess. So small, didn't notice if one was missing when I bought the game. Does stern or someone sell replacement doors? Not finding them on pinball life or marco. I was thinking of just maybe filling the screw hole with resin and putting the screw back in since the plastic is obviously stripped out.

Thank you,
Jason

#6780 5 years ago

Yes that’s them, I was thinking the door was plastic and the screws stripped out. Maybe just lock tight then??

#6781 5 years ago

Think the metal
May be stripped.

#6783 5 years ago

I’ll see what i can find. Would be nice though to have new doors.

#6787 5 years ago

Ok. After looking with a magnifying glass, eyes getting old , the one screw I found was stripped out. Gonna try to find a replacement. The most lower screw was backing out of the Rh door. Put some medium strength loctite on to keep it in place. Must be the 10”sub working it’s magic on backing these screws out!

#6789 5 years ago

Helicoils are ok it certain situations, but if it is indeed stripped beyond hope, I’d just assume replace the post if they are available. Or use good old fashion JB weld

#6792 5 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

are 4-40 x ?1/8 (blurry) black

Thanks for the help! Now just need to find/order new screws and possibly a new post.

Jason

1 month later
#6900 5 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

any advice on how to connect and replace my speakers

Just checking if you figured this out. I can take pictures of my pin if you need it after work. I put their speakers in wi the huge sub they sell. Great mod! Plus I installed their remote volume control on the coin door. Not sure if you ordered that as well.

2 months later
#7135 5 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

I just got done making a custom platform for Daryl's bike!

Nice job! Is that a McFarlane toy? Looks good.

1 month later
#7354 5 years ago
Quoted from Sjoend:

TWD based on The Prodigy

Do you have a video of your mix??

2 weeks later
#7435 5 years ago
Quoted from slikrik98:

Hey all - joined the club last week with a new (the last one I could find!) Premium. I'm also now just joining the pinball club for the first time, so I've got a lot of learning to do.

Welcome to the club!!! Sorry you had so many issues off the bat, but they seem minor, but still sucks. With issues resolved, you should enjoy a long time of fun. My pro has been thankfully perfect! Sad to say you will probably start needing mods startting from mirror blades to color dmd. So sorry. But dang it will be fun! You need the code update that has the TV show call outs. Transforms the game in everything positive. Just get the PG version for the little ones sake.

Jason

#7446 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I’m officially a temporary resident of this club!

Welcome to the club! Nice collection, love your Meteor pin! Great classic stern pinball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jetmechinnc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=jetmechinnc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.