IMG_8591.jpeg
IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jecco74.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9629 3 years ago

I picked up a TWD Pro this morning. I can not update the code. I tried 5 different usb drives. Formatted to Fat32. Tried to download from a different computer. Set the dip switch 8 to on.
The machine does not read the usb drive. It keeps saying to Insert usb. Right now it’s stuck on 1.41. I checked the rom chip, seems like it’s in tight. I’ve read all the suggestions in the forums. Looks like it may need a new board.
I will reach out to stern tomorrow but was hoping that someone would have the solution here.

1 week later
#9640 3 years ago

Where can I get a new Crossbow/fishtank ramp?
Mine is cracked. Reached out to stern with no answer.
Is there an after market source?

1 week later
#9656 3 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

any chance someone has a spare right inlane guide plastic? mine broke at the end near the flipper, it doesn't affect game play since the clear plastic underneath is fine but it doesn't look great. thanks!

Do you have a picture of what you need. I bought a plastic set and only used some of it.

#9658 3 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Looks like -04
[quoted image]

I think I have an extra. I’ll be home late tonight to confirm. I’ll message you when I find out.

#9677 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

I’m picking up a pro tomorrow for the 2nd time. I had a sound mod on my first and can’t remember which version it was or where I got it from. Anyone know if they are still available and where to get?
Thx in advance

Hit up Cleland here on pinside.

1 week later
#9694 3 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

Is $1250 for an original AMC Stern topper too much or is that a reasonable deal?

They are not available anymore... I paid $1500 for mine...

#9700 3 years ago

Kim Keist made it.

#9704 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Having an issue with the install on my pro.
If i put the dmd on the bottom most hole the panel fits back in fine, but the display is too high up to read. if i put it in on the hole above the display shows correctly but the panel will not reinstall as the bracket sits in a recess and the screen is wider and it won't sit down.
Do i have to tune the screen to display differently or something?
[quoted image]

Yes, just install the screen where it fits. Did you get the extra set up for metal back box? You can adjust the screen up or down in the setting. When I installed mine I bought the extra mounts and foam ring for the metal back box.

#9705 3 years ago

#9710 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Thanks, so embarrassed about my spray against a fantastic product. It is the best mod i could have made to that machine.

Dont worry about it. I was frustrated as well. There should be something on their site that says don't forget these items... I had to wait another couple of weeks after my initial purchase to get the extra parts and gasket. Its worth it in the end.

2 weeks later
#9761 3 years ago

How do you mount the fish tank from the box set? I purchased it and never installed it. Never found a good way to secure it.

1 week later
#9785 3 years ago

Steve at Pinball Refinery came through for me... Love my TWD. Its in my top 3 favorite pins.

IMG_0559 (resized).jpgIMG_0559 (resized).jpgIMG_0560 (resized).jpgIMG_0560 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#9989 3 years ago
Quoted from sliprose:

This is the most frustrating game to play. I'll have a number of horrible games and threaten to trade it out, but then I'll have an incredibly intense heart pumping session that makes me say that there is no way I would ever get rid of it.
I imagine this is one of those games that people trade out, regret it, and then bring another one back. I have a LE, I could see me going down to a Pro, but I don't think I could bear not having a TWD machine.

I just did the opposite. I sold my pimped out Pro and bought an LE. This is in my top 3 out of 30 pins... Brutally hard and a blast to play.

1 year later
#11102 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Having an issue with my Xbow, hope that somebody can help me.
It loads the Xbow, it starts to move out for just a few mm, than it briefly stops and at the same moment the mode ends. Than Xbow will continu to move out and will fire the ball.
Puzzled on this for several hours, changed out even the switch but no luck. Banged the playfield with a fist to see if any flakey switch was present but no luck (as there was a mentioning once on this). It happens like 60-70% of the times.
Anybody an idea?
Am I correct in think that well walker switch is default closed? Eg when I hit the well walker it will open the switch which is than seen as a well walker hit.

Mine was doing this... It was binding up. Put a small washer under the mech to keep it from binding. Solved the problem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.50
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 26.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jecco74.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=jecco74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.