Topic Stats

• 8,550 posts
  • 568 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 201 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,450 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4039 (resized).JPG
TWD art blades (resized).jpg
e grass (resized).jpg
zomheads (resized).jpg
s-l1600[2] (resized).jpg
twd pf (resized).jpg
2bcea80b978cd5536caec2e5853a5665c15c2bb6 (resized).jpg
IMGA0106 (resized).JPG
IMGA0103 (resized).JPG
IMGA0105 (resized).JPG
IMGA0104 (resized).JPG
IMGA0098 (resized).JPG
IMGA0101 (resized).JPG
AF54D1D5-3B2F-4A57-B02F-1914AF1DBBC8 (resized).jpeg
twd trmp pst (resized).jpg
PRO 2 pst (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (4 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (3 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider itshowtime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#786 4 years ago

can anyone tell me where i can pick up the boney flipper bats from…seen them on a walking dead pin

#789 4 years ago

seen those ones at pinball life ..someone on pinside is selling a modded out walking dead pro machine ..it has different set of bats on it

#797 4 years ago

pick up 3 of your walking dead mods off your site… no problem finding or ordering them… shipped in 4 days….don't change a thing ….that guy sounds like he has more problems than just trying to order walking dead mods

3 months later
#1662 3 years ago

Have the same barn mod....can you show us how you added the lighting and wiring to the spinner

#1674 3 years ago

Thanks for the idea about the barn mod added lighting on it ...comet red led strip it with the alligator clips to the barn flasher...Did it to my game this morning ...looks great now

2 months later
#2666 3 years ago

i have a LE and my horde light has not work with the new code

4 months later
#3474 3 years ago

I got tired of the left ramp not working on a continuous basis on my LE ...so i came up with a stainless steel flap ... now the ramp works as good as my stars trek ramps20160930_202857 (resized).jpg20160930_203010 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#3600 3 years ago

i talked to Randy ..he said its 90% done at the expo

3 months later
#4026 2 years ago

any chance of a video of the back box lighting and a picture with the translite off....made one for my star trek...just can't figure out how to make the walking dead one work with all the faces on the translite

1 year later
#7087 1 year ago

well walker micro switch is not working that good on my game ...good anyone tell me the exact one i need to order from pinball life

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Santa Ana, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider itshowtime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside