Topic Stats

• 8,789 posts
  • 583 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 minutes ago by Rickwh
  • Topic is favorited by 200 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,488 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200131_171516 (resized).jpg
20200131_171524 (resized).jpg
20200116_174106 (resized).jpg
093A15C4-6171-43C2-A97F-76640B8CF68E (resized).jpeg
20200116_143425 (resized).jpg
032 (resized).jpg
009 (resized).jpg
014 (resized).jpg
005 (resized).jpg
013 (resized).jpg
004 (resized).jpg
011 (resized).jpg
008 (resized).jpg
024 (resized).jpg
006 (resized).jpg
IMG_3248 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (5 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (5 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (3 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6246 1 year ago
Quoted from Damien:

Haha. I may need the glass off if I ever want to reach LMS, but for that score, I did it fair and square.
People have posted much higher scores on this game, but for me and my skill (or lack thereof) I'm content with it! Not sure I'm ever going to beat it though haha!

I am surprised after getting a score like that you would say you lack skill. That makes me feel like I am a complete piece of shit player. Lets get one thing straight, if you are putting up a score like that you are plenty skilled no need to rub our noses in it.

2 weeks later
#6371 1 year ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Bought a Color DMD (LCD) at YegPin yesterday. Had it installed in an hour thanks to my wife being better at reading/following instructions than I.
Game changing mod. Now, if I could just get my shaker motor and Gnassel mod working, I'd be all set!
Cheers from Canada,
Winston.

I bought a Color DMD (LCD) for my TWDLE at Yegpin as well! Shaker motor is a piece of cake to install and well worth it! Enjoy

1 week later
#6424 1 year ago

I also only use Pinball Life shakers in my games, Red Tremors are just ridiculous, I had one in my MET for one game before returning and getting a Pinballl Life.

1 week later
#6468 1 year ago

I took the rubber off the divider of the in lane out lane and the ball drops straight down now, but if it is going out it drops straight down as well, not easy to wiggle it and keep it from going out.

1 week later
#6527 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I'm on pin #11, still looking for the right pin. I'm trying to make Mama Happy just can't find the right one. Maybe it not the pins she's unhappy with. Say it ain't so, it must be me.

I'd get DI , made me and my whole family happy! TWD made me and my buddies happy!

1 week later
#6564 1 year ago

Shaker is a must for this game. I'd get that first then upgrade speakers.

#6572 1 year ago

I have a shaker and colour dmd both are simple installs and add a lot of fun!

3 months later
#7016 1 year ago

Try loosening the screw above the prison door just a touch, should solve the problem.

4 months later
#7602 11 months ago

My Well Walker started registering phantom hits, is it time to replace the switch or is there an easy adjustment I can make?

#7612 11 months ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

PS: try to avoid replacing the switch at all costs--it will cost you $60 to ship a $5 part from Marco's.
Your switch isn't broken, it is just too sensitive.

Thanks, I will try bending it and see how that works.

#7626 11 months ago
Quoted from Manic:

You can also try to either double up the spring on the WW or shorten the original. By having him not jump around so easily it stops the switch from opening with the slightest hit on the PF.

Thanks, I adjusted/bent the switch a little and now there are no phantom hits registering. FWIW I cut a small piece of slingshot rubber and wedged it between the guide by the left ramp where the ball should bounce off of and go to your left flipper. It works 90% of the time, and no nudging is necessary, I got the idea from somewhere in this thread. I am in the club that believes in a fair chance, a ball draining right out of the pops is just shit.

#7633 11 months ago

I can also hit Tunnel very reliably with the rubber there.

2 months later
#7829 9 months ago

Hey guys, my well walker started registering phantom hits and I am thinking it is the switch, does anyone know the part number for the switch?

#7832 9 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Try adjusting the WW switch first, ie. move the blades apart slightly.

Thanks, but I already tried that to no avail. I am just going to order the part and see if that is an easy fix I just don’t know what the part number is?

#7836 9 months ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Thanks, but I already tried that to no avail. I am just going to order the part and see if that is an easy fix I just don’t know what the part number is?

I have the owners manual in front of me I cannot find the part I’m looking for can someone please help me, or at least tell me what page to look at in the manual.

#7844 9 months ago

I have looked through the manual repeatedly, I have asked my fellow pinsiders, I have emailed Marcos and a couple other pinball sources to see which switch I need to order to replace the micro switch under the Well Walker. I guess since no one wants to help me, I should ask, what question should I ask and where should I ask it so I can fix my $11,000 machine. Like fuck, is it that difficult to help someone out. I have a hard time thinking no one else has ever ordered this part before. And then for everyone who checks this thread to just skim through my post and not a single answer? I have never been this frustrated trying to fix such a simple problem. Please don’t reply back trying to tell me how to fix the fucking switch, it is broken, and I need a new one.

#7846 9 months ago

I guess that is my next option.

#7860 9 months ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Indusguys started another post but has not replied back to thank anyone, there or on this forum.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-well-walker-switch

Hey everyone I asked 10days ago for the part number and no response except how to fix it. I decided to change the way I asked the question and all the sudden I got tons of responses. This is the way I intend on doing things in the future the more controversy I create a better chance of getting the question I want answered without waiting so long. I know a lot of you are pathetic and like to point out other people‘s flaws I can leave posts like that all the time that give you something to do with your life .

#7861 9 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

His latest post was that he wanted to trade his TWD. That’s *after* his tantrum and *after* multiple people helped him with his problem with no thank you. SMH

Thanks

#7862 9 months ago

If anybody else needs any babysitting that guy will help you.

#7865 9 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Why did you edit out the part where you called me ‘fat ass?’ That was the best part of your post!

I just wanted you to see it, makes it more personal.

#7866 9 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Good to know. Last time I'll respond to help you with anything.

Oh no Fat Panda won’t help me anymore, what ever will I do. Please don’t do this to me, I will promise never to do anything without your permission again. I will make sure to PM next time just to make sure it’s OK .

#7868 9 months ago

Now time for the chorus.

#7870 9 months ago

I would say that is an accurate assumption, thank you for helping me so I can change my life for the better.

6 months later
#8677 63 days ago
Quoted from embryon:

After your thoughts. I still have issues with my crossbow moving a minute amount and then stopping causing a failed crossbow shot.
I have noticed recently my well walker being awarded without hits. It can happen in the pops and on other places. I'm just wondering if this can have something to do with my crossbow issue?
Also does the well walker problem simply sound like a switch adjustment fix? Thank you

Yes the Wellwalker sounds like a switch issue. After trying to get mine to stop registering phantom hits I ended up having to replace the switch.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
New Bern, NC
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 8.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside