Topic Stats

• 8,391 posts
  • 564 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by pkrobin
  • Topic is favorited by 195 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,410 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

13b675bbdf2bd3206f866e5b23fb77de282f28da (resized).jpg
70979529_10157091133873551_6275270304075874304_n (resized).jpg
B9B1F475-63AE-4CE1-BBCE-ED2C59CE0287 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5393 (resized).jpg
2B1F4AD8-6644-440B-963F-12E40E2F2768 (resized).jpeg
20190920_204738 (resized).jpg
PRO COLOR BLOOD (resized).png
PREMIUM BLOOD (resized).png
TWD alternate translite versions (resized).jpg
20190824_093215 (resized).jpg
s-l500 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
11EA187F-CA67-4CBF-A5EF-B666C2D86950 (resized).jpeg
20190817_104818 (resized).jpg
DE9D5CBB-2E3C-4F67-AFAD-9746180AC45E (resized).jpeg
B94615F7-9965-42AF-BADE-6C5BB92F5266 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (4 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (3 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (3 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7294 10 months ago

TWD prem and TSPP are on my radar right now for next game. I haven't played but only a handful of games on either. hmmm...
I haven't seen a single episode of TWD, but looks like that isn't necessary for understanding the pin.

#7297 10 months ago

I think the one I was looking at has the other code/callouts. What is a fair price for a prem Dead?

1 week later
#7343 10 months ago

Joined the club today. Never really played it before, looking forward to it.

20181222_161717 (resized).jpg
#7347 9 months ago

New to the club. Is there a rule list somewhere that explains the modes? I've watched a few vids but would like to read them.

#7353 9 months ago

Been trying to make the tunnel shot with the crossbow. Haven't been successful yet.

#7358 9 months ago

Watching the Bowen tutorial. He keeps saying about using his "X". What exactly does that mean?

#7360 9 months ago

Thanks. I wouldn't have figured that out. Most of the time I just aim for flashing shit. I don't know how you guys remember all the details.

#7363 9 months ago

Been watching vids to learn some strategy. Still not clear about modes. What to do after you start one and how to finish it.

#7367 9 months ago

Jeez. I'd be thrilled to get 200m.

#7372 9 months ago

So if I'm playing cdc mode, I won't get awarded the points unless i hit the correct shots to finish the mode.? Like hitting the scoop to collect a CIU on Metallica?

1 week later
#7406 9 months ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I need the left Outlane fix. Anyone ?

What is this? Details?

#7425 9 months ago

This game kicks my ass. Makes TNA feel like a marathon.

I still don't know exactly what I'm doing. I get the drop targets to start a mode, but when I select a mode, is it mostly just trying to hit that same shot repeatedly? Also not clear on what I should focus on in Well Walker mb and Bloodbath. I seem to get Bloodbath frequently but not sure what the objectives are.
I've read the rule sheet, but still leaves me with a lot of questions.

1 week later
#7450 9 months ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I’m officially a temporary resident of this club! I’ve been looking around for a Pro for a while, but then made a temporary swap of games with a friend for this bad boy. It’s completely kicking my ass so far.
[quoted image]

Mine kicks my ass so badly that I will go play BSD for a relaxing game.

#7451 9 months ago

The brutal row.
Every push of a start button comes with a complementary nut punch.

bsd (resized).jpeg
#7465 8 months ago

As usual, I'm bored and looking at some mods for my TWD. Anyone add those blood splatter decals? Just wondering if it looks good or too much? Any pics?

https://cointaker.com/products/twd-blood-splatter-decals

#7497 8 months ago

Is the left ramp a pain to remove?

#7506 8 months ago

I haven't had my game that long. Was playing a "quickie" Saturday before I had to head out. Of course, I lite Horde for the first time ever. Was running late and was so excited...I forgot how to start it. Wound up draining. F*$# me. Don't know when I'll get there again. Oh well, will give me motivation to play.

#7528 8 months ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Yes.

Learn to use Pinball Browser and you can put in your own.
I watched snailman finish CDC with a 185,000,000 shot a couple weeks ago. It was awesome.

How do you do that? I'm still trying to figure out how to get big scores out of these modes.

#7533 8 months ago
Quoted from DNO:

Also,...
If you have played any other modes (barn, I prefer), then before you start shooting the ramp to build and light the jackpots, you can shoot the lit shots (barn,riot,etc, whatever mode you previously played) to add 500k to the base value, it's basically like shooting 10,20? ramps, as the ramp shot only builds 25k per shot, I think.
That's how I've gotten huge CDC totals.
This also works with all the other modes too, adding value to them.

If only I could keep the ball in play long enough to take advantage of that...

#7535 8 months ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It's still a tough pin, but get these. You'll be very thankful you did.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/save-post-for-twd

Have them. lol.

They've definitely helped a bit. Maybe I need to put bigger rubber on them. hahaha.

1 week later
#7572 8 months ago

My magnet is fair but the drain from the pops Kill me. Has anyone done anything around the pop area to help with this? I nudge, slap, kick...helps but I constantly fight it.

2 weeks later
#7639 7 months ago

got horde for 1st time yesterday.

3 weeks later
#7682 6 months ago

I've gotten to Horde a few times, but I swear this game sucks balls for being intuitive on the rules. I still don't know how I collected all the weapons.

#7685 6 months ago

I'm trying to "get" this game. It just doesn't click with me. I can walk up to any other game that I own and everything is very clear what to do. I don't get why everyone loves this code.

Is it because mine has the Cleland code with absolutely ZERO helpful callouts? Does the standard code have helpful callouts?

#7692 6 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It’s a tough game to figure out, but once you do the magic shines. Took me a long time, watching some videos really helped. Main thing to get going is knock down the drop targets and get modes started. I find acdc actually much harder to figure out what’s going on.

I've read the rules/watched videos a few times. I don't know. I think I get CDC mode, but have yet to really score big on it. The other modes, I still don't know. Do I just keep hitting the same shot over and over?
Same with WW multiball..do you aim for pops/spinners? I don't know.
Blood Bath...I never remember what to do there either.

#7694 6 months ago

I also put a flipper rubber by the right ramp to stop pop drains. MF'r still goes down the middle repeatedly.

#7698 6 months ago

Funny thing is, I get the CDC mode. Why does it seem like there is so much to that mode, but others are just hit the same shot repeatedly? I guess that's why I don't see the hype about the code.

1 month later
#7813 5 months ago

I added a flipper rubber to the right ramp area to try and cope with drains from the pops. It has helped a little but still extremely frustrating. Not sure what to try next.

#7815 5 months ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Try leveling or on purpose slightly not level it. 100% drain free will never happen though, at least not on mine.

I was thinking that. What would be best....tilt to the right so it bounces off the ramp rubber more, or tilt left towards the pop side to hit the left flipper?

#7828 5 months ago

I admit I don't really know when to use them. For some reason, this is the only game I own that the code just hasn't clicked with me.

1 month later
#7995 3 months ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I tried it and went back to original too... so you're not alone

Mine came with the Cleland code so I've never played it with stern callouts. I've never seen an episode of TWD so it probably doesn't matter how the stern one sounds...but
...i would like more helpful callouts. Do you get a lot more of them with stern?

#7997 3 months ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Yes. Only you can decide if you like them better or not. Find a The Walking Dead (Pro) on location near you and try it out. Or watch a stream. Elwin has a couple and Bowen did a tutorial on it.

Ok. If I switch to Sterns most recent code, should I later want to switch back to Cleland...where do I find that? Since my game came with Cleland, I don't know where it came from.

#7999 3 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

If I recall there is a backup option in the UTILITIES menu. Backup your current code, try the stern standard code and if you want to go back, restore from your backup stick.

Cool. I'll give that a go.

3 weeks later
#8082 86 days ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Here’s some screenshots of stuff I found to be useful. Lyman’s code is incredible, but not necessarily intuitive. There’s a lot to learn, but very rewarding once you figure it out.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wish I could get a game to last long enough to see this stuff.

#8085 86 days ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I had that problem when I first got the game. What started opening up the game for me was to try and shoot the drop targets first. That gets you the first game mode.. I like to keep shooting those drops over and over to try and get bloodbath..

I get bloodbath regularly. I'm not sure what to do when I get it.

3 weeks later
#8196 59 days ago
Quoted from kuchiyaji:

Brilliant explanation! Things are much clearer now

Yeah. I'll probably never see that without taking the glass off.

3 weeks later
#8268 36 days ago

I'd love to get an LE backglass. Is that possible?

1 week later
#8330 23 days ago

Just played a few games.
Fuck this game.
.I love you, but seriously, you're a bitch.
Ok. One more.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside