IMG_8591.jpeg
IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fooflighter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10543 2 years ago

Anyone know these signatures? They were on The Walking Dead LE mirror blades I just picked up

20211217_143755 (resized).jpg20211217_143755 (resized).jpg

#10551 2 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

I like playing detective! Joseph DiRusso of www.pingraphics.com
numbered and signed
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead-pinball-details/page/13#post-2057736

Thank you so much for the info

3 weeks later
#10598 2 years ago

Hi all, could someone PM me or post a link with a RandomKG’s R-Rated NIN/Radiohead version of Cleland’s mix

Much appreciated. Love this game

3 weeks later
#10640 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Mods- How do I get a post locked as a key post? This is my Radiohead NIN sound mod (on top of Cleland callouts). All instrumental and music fits perfectly with theme. I’ve given it out a lot and can’t even imagine the game without it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-nine-inch-nails-radiohead-mix-by-randomkg
Thrilled that I’ll be getting one of these at home later in the year.

I sent you a PM, A+ Amazing work.

1 week later
#10714 2 years ago
Quoted from Cento:

I just acquired an TWD LE and I found this dangling under the playfield in area near the bicycle girl. Looks like an optical sensor but not sure. Anybody have an idea what it is or where goes?
[quoted image]

Here's where I have it on mine

20220214_203937 (resized).jpg20220214_203937 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#10737 2 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

I'm guessing others have had this issue?

Shawn

I put 2 3/4 in PETG washer's under the bottom plastic guard (two above each post..so 4 total)...raises it up and allows the cross bow to pass under

No trimming

Included view from player to show how it looks

20220301_230603 (resized).jpg20220301_230603 (resized).jpg

20220301_230955 (resized).jpg20220301_230955 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#10750 2 years ago

Last couple mods on the drop targets... Opted to use a walker decal on the target instead of the barrier

20220314_214610 (resized).jpg20220314_214610 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220314-220608_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220314-220608_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220314-220832_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220314-220832_Photos (resized).jpg

#10760 2 years ago

Love this show, the pin got me addicted to the show... I've watched everything and am caught up with the final and 11th season. Negan is by far my favorite character, but I love Michonne, Rick, and Daryl and Maggy, his entire story is well worth the watch for those who tuned out after season 7. His character really becomes fleshed out and you totally see reason for his motivations. Looking back, Glenn wasn't innocent, he killed the satellite base guards without any question or provocation except for the future possibility of tythings to the saviors. If I were in Negans shoes, and Rick and company rolled up on my community, I would have reacted the same in a post apocalyptic scenario.

#10763 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Man, don’t talk about my pretend girlfriend like that.

Ha, I was totally blown away by her when I saw her on a panel with Rick (Andrew Lincoln) and both have heavy British accents, I was floored

1 month later
#10825 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Is it possible to adjust the skill shot rollovers? My bottom one only registers about 10% of the time, typically only on a slow roll.
Also, my auto plunge is very inconsistent. Typically the ball makes it to the 2 lanes, but regularly when “crossing over” it hits the post (too high), and sometimes hits the lower pop (too low). If it was only one or the other, I would think adjusting the angle of the curved ball guide from the shooter lane would help, but when it misses both high and low, that wouldn’t seem to be the issue. Right?

They screw up and down from below the playfield, I'd start there... Then if that doesn't work, a new switch for the assembly may be necessary

As far as ball travel, record a video in slow motion from the store shooter Lane and watch the travel... You may be putting some English on it right from the shooter rod tip...I'd start there before looking at making rail adjustments... Also check the shooter spring, manual standard is green, but I've seen some switched out to orange which may be slightly overpowered

4 weeks later
#10849 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Am I the only lucky premium/LE owner that doesn't experience this "loose/weak/wobbly" ramp issue b/c mine is absolutely rock solid - just like the pro I owned. I really don't understand the issue - I can't be the only lucky one here and for fans of this game not going to the prem/le version b/c of this concern is crazy to me as the that version IMO is the complete one, with walker bombs.
Is there a fix for it maybe that the previous owner of my game did? I literally never have any issues with it.

I got an LE second hand last year...my ramp was wobbly. What I did was put a clear post rubber on one of the ramp hinge points and it shores up the wobble and doesn't interfere with the raising or lowering function - don't notice it at all in game either....win win.

20220525_075346 (resized).jpg20220525_075346 (resized).jpg20220525_075410 (resized).jpg20220525_075410 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#10928 1 year ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Partial progress. Custom cut blood armor. Oxblood red powder coat.
And as always don’t forget about my music mod. (RandomKG, my old user name). It takes Cleland call outs and cleanly replaces music with Nine inch nails and Radiohead.
Enjoy this masterpiece of a title. Can’t wait to finish modding and start taking play seriously.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks incredible, I mean way better than the blood armor aftermarket

Did you cut those yourself or have them pro done? I want to do the same on my LE now and the color is perfect. Never selling mine.

#10930 1 year ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Thanks ^_^
Bought all armor/door parts from pinball life and Marco.
I had a local welding shop cut them.
Fortunately they totally understood based on my doodle.
Of course full pics when I’m DONE done building.

Awesome, they did stellar work... Bet they would love to see the finished product as well

3 months later
#11072 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

My example (LE) is butter smooth. Not clunky at all and it really adds to the game (as a previous pro owner). Don’t just assume it’s a detriment like many make it seem - from my experience, it def varies by game as I had a premium before my LE and although it wasn’t super clunky, it wasn’t the butter that I have now.

Does yours have the ramp flap modification? Have you done anything to make it smoother or was it always that way? I'm the second owner of my LE, and most of the time I get a nice smooth shot but occasionally I get a rattly clunky junk fest.. I'm usually good at spotting these things but for the life of me I can't determine what the fix may be.

1 week later
#11080 1 year ago
Quoted from Gamemodder:

Hello. I was wanting to attach two led flash strips to my walking dead topper for my walking dead pro. They were going to attach to the prison flashers, both of them. What is the best way to do that without alligator clips? I do already have a backbox light kit, mezels tower, and hitchhikers sign. And what light would be best for it? I tried lermods pop bumper flashers.

I would check the voltages to verify compatibility but you could go to comet pinball and use their matrix setup and build yourself a nice wiring rig and hardware solder the connections in if you didn't want to use alligator clips which is what I do all the time...

Here's a search page from their site showing all kinds of different flashers and different voltages configurations...

You could just develop a wiring harness off the site that extends as a split off the prison flashers and feeds to the same voltage type flashers with some type of a mount near your topper

https://www.cometpinball.com/search?q=Flasher+flasher

#11082 1 year ago
Quoted from Gamemodder:

I did try and wire them directly to the board, and made a pass through connection so it can plug in and the original connection at the same time, but the lights i added didnt work but the original connector did.
And I originally did want to use comet lights (they are much cheaper) But they didnt have a 12 volt strip in red, they only have it in cool white.

Do you absolutely need a strip, what about some focused sockets or bayonet type?

1 month later
#11141 1 year ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Has any got these on their Prem/LE and can offer a review? Good or bad. At near $60 aud it’s an expensive mod
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1268-3d-tech-pinball-parts/03969-walking-dead-premium-or-le-bicycle-girl-ramp-post-diverter

Don't have them but just my thoughts I thought about getting them, but for me it's too much of a game alter because it changes geometry and Flow and you'll never see these installed in tournament play. I didn't want to get used to something that wouldn't be there giving my scores false representation. But like every other mod it is your game so your enjoyment is the ultimate experience I would say if you're not into tournament pinball then heck yeah try it out.

#11177 1 year ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

Finally joined the club as I was able to pick it up today! A few questions.
Been awhile however how do you perform a factory reset or at the very least reset high scores.
This thing has a full plastic playfolield protector on it and after a few games I do not think I am a fan of it. Anyone have experience in removing it. Is it as easy as taking scissors to it and cutting it in key areas as I DO NOT want to take the whole playfield apart to remove it so hope there is a easier way to remove it.
I am going to instal the sound mod and when I do are there any settings I need to do with speech and music once installed. I have a pinwoofer on order too.[quoted image]

You Should be able to cut it off with a pair of scissors easily…

5 months later
#11436 10 months ago

Just put this one on...still fighting the dead anyways...

Screenshot_20220314-220614_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220314-220614_Photos (resized).jpg
5 months later
#11683 4 months ago

Double flip on my LE doesn't work...what does work is alternate fast flipping. I though at first it may have been from slapping and giving a nudge off the release, so I made sure to do some test runs only pressing the buttons lightly and it works on mine every time no with either a visual throw off center or a launch into the walker face

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.95
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 8.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fooflighter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=fooflighter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.