Topic Stats

• 8,544 posts
  • 568 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 minutes ago by Gogojohnnyquack
  • Topic is favorited by 201 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,450 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4039 (resized).JPG
TWD art blades (resized).jpg
e grass (resized).jpg
zomheads (resized).jpg
s-l1600[2] (resized).jpg
twd pf (resized).jpg
2bcea80b978cd5536caec2e5853a5665c15c2bb6 (resized).jpg
IMGA0106 (resized).JPG
IMGA0103 (resized).JPG
IMGA0105 (resized).JPG
IMGA0104 (resized).JPG
IMGA0098 (resized).JPG
IMGA0101 (resized).JPG
AF54D1D5-3B2F-4A57-B02F-1914AF1DBBC8 (resized).jpeg
twd trmp pst (resized).jpg
PRO 2 pst (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (4 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (3 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fliptastic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#520 4 years ago

Anybody have pictures of the Pinball Refinery EL prison fence mod installation? Can't tell from the PR website what they look like prior to installation.

3 weeks later
#663 4 years ago

Could anyone point me to a post or link that has a breakdown of the rules for code 1.41 LE/Premium please?

#665 4 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

I can show you this - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XNUs8fgLOB2hVBBzcsgxDvdEuBbGhRuwSJdkkeo1Xv4/edit - its the one we've been working on for the Pro. Don't have anything specific for the LE, though, sorry!

Yes, I saw this but wasn't sure if there were any rule differences between the versions. Thanks for the response though!

1 month later
#989 3 years ago

This Woodbury shot is making me crazy! I just can't seem to perfect the angle from the left flipper.

2 months later
#1424 3 years ago

I'm a premium owner with a translite glare issue. The words "The Walking Dead" reflect horribly right across the prison doors so much that I can barely see the guy when the doors are open. I bought and installed the pinball side mirrors back box reflector replacement with some results, but still not what I was hoping for. Does anyone else have this problem and/or a solution?

#1429 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I had the same problem!
I took printer paper and cut out rectangles and taped to the back of the translite for the entire AMC The Walking Dead letters. Still shines through white but WAY less bright. Try it out.

Thanks, I'll give it a try

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I changed to an alt translite, that fixed that issue, as well as I felt I had too many fish tanks....

Agree about the tanks. Definitely not getting the tank topper either, went with Laseriffic.

2 months later
#2436 3 years ago
Quoted from netcivil:

noticed this on the Arena/fish tank/crossbow ramp tonight. I don't think it's always been there, but I guess I've never taken the ramp off to where I would have noticed it either.
Best fix? some glue? Maybe a washer on top of and below?

IMG_6668_(resized).JPGIMG_6669_(resized).JPGIMG_6667_(resized).JPG

Don't know if anyone else has tried Lazer Bond, but I tried it on a cracked Potc ramp and it worked great!

image_(resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Santa Ana, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fliptastic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside