Topic Stats

• 8,568 posts
  • 569 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by T7
  • Topic is favorited by 200 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,451 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMGA0114 (resized).JPG
IMG_4039 (resized).JPG
TWD art blades (resized).jpg
e grass (resized).jpg
zomheads (resized).jpg
s-l1600[2] (resized).jpg
twd pf (resized).jpg
2bcea80b978cd5536caec2e5853a5665c15c2bb6 (resized).jpg
IMGA0106 (resized).JPG
IMGA0103 (resized).JPG
IMGA0105 (resized).JPG
IMGA0104 (resized).JPG
IMGA0098 (resized).JPG
IMGA0101 (resized).JPG
AF54D1D5-3B2F-4A57-B02F-1914AF1DBBC8 (resized).jpeg
twd trmp pst (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (4 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (3 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dluth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1384 3 years ago

There's a pro on location nearby where shots to the Woodbury hole get rejected about 9/10 times. You hit it perfectly up there, then it bounces straight back out. It's killing me as it's crucial to get the extra ball on this game. Not to mention Horde - I actually got to Horde on ball 2 today and had 5 good hits to Woodbury which all came back to me and I eventually drained without seeing Horde. I could have smashed the machine!
I am going to ask the operator to fix it. Has anyone had this issue? It would be great to know the fix so that I can pass it on to the operator.
Also, it is currently on V1.41. Is V1.56 worth upgrading to on a pro? I'll ask him to do that to if so.

#1430 3 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

There's a pro on location nearby where shots to the Woodbury hole get rejected about 9/10 times. You hit it perfectly up there, then it bounces straight back out. It's killing me as it's crucial to get the extra ball on this game. Not to mention Horde - I actually got to Horde on ball 2 today and had 5 good hits to Woodbury which all came back to me and I eventually drained without seeing Horde. I could have smashed the machine!
I am going to ask the operator to fix it. Has anyone had this issue? It would be great to know the fix so that I can pass it on to the operator.
Also, it is currently on V1.41. Is V1.56 worth upgrading to on a pro? I'll ask him to do that to if so.

Thanks for info on the code upgrade. I played again today and this time took a video of the reject from Woodbury. It kills me! So close to Horde again. Any ideas what can be done to rectify this? I assume bending the ball guide should help?

#1437 3 years ago

Not sure the operator will go to the trouble, but I can ask him. It seems like a one way gate would have been a useful addition to the original design - then again maybe it's not a common problem

#1454 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

looks like a level problem, where is the bubble at on the level? in between the two lines?

I hadn't thought of that - it doesn't feel 'floaty' or anything but maybe a few fraction of a degrees might make a difference. I will have to check it next time I'm down there. Thanks for the suggestion.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 16.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dluth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside