Topic Stats

• 8,391 posts
  • 564 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by pkrobin
  • Topic is favorited by 195 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,410 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

13b675bbdf2bd3206f866e5b23fb77de282f28da (resized).jpg
70979529_10157091133873551_6275270304075874304_n (resized).jpg
B9B1F475-63AE-4CE1-BBCE-ED2C59CE0287 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5393 (resized).jpg
2B1F4AD8-6644-440B-963F-12E40E2F2768 (resized).jpeg
20190920_204738 (resized).jpg
PRO COLOR BLOOD (resized).png
PREMIUM BLOOD (resized).png
TWD alternate translite versions (resized).jpg
20190824_093215 (resized).jpg
s-l500 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
11EA187F-CA67-4CBF-A5EF-B666C2D86950 (resized).jpeg
20190817_104818 (resized).jpg
DE9D5CBB-2E3C-4F67-AFAD-9746180AC45E (resized).jpeg
B94615F7-9965-42AF-BADE-6C5BB92F5266 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (4 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (3 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (3 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delta9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#256 4 years ago

Well walker with hair and a rope to pull his fat ass out image-286.jpg

#257 4 years ago

I just installed all the flasher mods from pinball refinery best thing I could have done game is on a different level know thank u pinball refinery you guys rock anybody on the fence go getem you won't be disappointed

#258 4 years ago

Found this the other day in china town in the bay

image.jpg image-230.jpg
1 month later
#269 4 years ago
Quoted from hyruleinaustin:

I join the club this coming Monday. Ordered, paid, and waiting on delivery. This is my very first pin.
I am lucky enough to be nearby an arcade that has 100 pins, constantly rotating, and nearby a bar that has a dozen of the best old and new pins, all lovingly maintained. So I spent a lot of time watching the markets, looking at and playing machines (and of course I went to the Texas Pinball Festival) before I purchased.
TWD doesn't get a lot of love here on pinside, but I adore it. I cannot wait for it to come home.

Welcome To pinside i have had a lot of pins the walking dead is my holy grail pin !!! I love it will never leave congrats on your new pin

#290 4 years ago
Quoted from hyruleinaustin:

So I have had this game now for 24 hours. And certainly I am in the Honeymoon phase. Won't argue that.
But this is a fantastic game. I've read people complain that it has no flow. Are they playing a different game than me? This game has nothing but flow. When you slot into that groove and know what you want to do with the left or right flipper and your aim is on, this game lights up like New Years.
Hit my personal high score today: 155million.
Loving it.

Welcome to the club if you want even better play on the well walker look up https://pinside.com/.../twd-well-walker-plastic-mod-enjoy

2 months later
#343 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

This is still the only pin that after after almost a year of owning, I still am crazy for it. It never gets old for me

ditto

#374 4 years ago

Need help why do my videos look blurry on YouTube and crystal clear on my iPhone?

#379 4 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Probably need to manually change the video quality. Mine goes 360p by default. If I change your video to 1080p manually, it looks fine.

When i try to change 360 is my highest option? Am i missing something? How do i change it manually to 1080

2 weeks later
#391 4 years ago

Great vid !!! Where did you pick up the crazy eye pinball ? And how much ?

3 weeks later
#415 4 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Did that and the drains from the tunnels are stupid. Feels like Almost every 3rd ball from the tunnel goes drain. Make the table uneven then???????

Raise your back legs up a half an inch

#416 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's so weird how so many of the pros have this issue in a big way, but the Premium and LE's don't.
Anyone know if there are any differences at that right ramp entry between the pro and Premium/LE?

My pro has never had this issue guess im lucky ive had a pin head over my house and he straight up told me I can't stand twd plays like shit no fun sdtm all day long im like wtf to myself thinking this is the funniest pin ive ever played let alone own long story short i made him play mine when he was doing playing he said this pin is fuqing aussom i can't believe the game play compared to the one ive played on location in every make and model of games cars planes trains ect ect theirs lemons and i do believe the right ramp is in the same location on all models

#419 4 years ago
Quoted from denmark71:

I had a pro for a while and really liked it but traded it for another game. Thinking of getting another and am considering buying an LE. Is the LE/permium worth the upgrade? What is a good price for a NIB LE?
thanks

some people had a pro sold it for a le and said the pro was better and faster so you might wanna play one first to compare half the people on here have never played a pro just bought a prem or le and say its better lol the things people convince themselves of lol a good price for a le is 7500 Shipped to your door

4 weeks later
#537 4 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

seems modes got twice as hard to me

Mabey cause your rusty you been playing your kizz non stop

#557 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Actually the spot where it flies off is that little hump it has to go over. Hooked and Mezel are both making barn mods that go exactly where the ball flies off. So if you get the Barn mod you wont have anymore air balls there and you will also have a kick ass Burning Barn mod. Win win if you ask me

Plus 1 no airballs since i got the barn works perfectly

#566 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Just picked up a TWD pro recently. I was not a fan of the game when it first came out with early code. Got this one all leveled and updated the code. Damn! I was way wrong. This game is awesome! Glad I gave it a second try.
Here's a fuzzy shit picture. Lol. Better than no pic I guess.
image.jpg

Congrats welcome to the club

#589 4 years ago

Lets face it my fellow pinheads twd is the no 1 pin in the world right know 9 20 2015 we know it but the world is late

1 month later
#749 3 years ago

Premium all the way. The Pro is just WAY too stripped down. You have two bash toys and that's it Get the spinners, Woodbury drop target, extra magnet, BG bash toy, crossbow, amazing colour changing GI and lightshow, lockdown bar button and the most important of all WALKER BOMBS!!!!!!! Don't cheap out on this one. I am usually a pro guy and I hate having to go LE, but this is the one title where you just have to, pro is WAY too stripped down for my liking. Now I fully expect pro owners to come in and say how much better the flow is on the pro like they always do for each title. That is total BS, it's not. The annoying thing about the pro and why the flow isn't better is the Woodbury drop target is missing so every shot goes into the shooter lane then you wait a few seconds then up into the skill shot lanes, wait a few seconds, then into the pops, then wait a long time, then finally back into play. Totally kills the flow and so annoying.

Don't listen to this guy hes full of it !! The pro rocks the flow is faster

#753 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I do not agree. Other than when the BG ramp is up, the pro plays slower. Because there isn't a drop target, the ball winds up in the shooter lane a lot more, and thus back in the pops.

Other than the bg ramp ?? Your counterdicting yourself

1 week later
#796 3 years ago

I beleive my post was a rebuttal to someone saying the pro is "faster", which most if not all pro owners say to justify a cut down machine. Nothing to do with flow. And hitting the BG toy definently returns the ball faster. And you are on crack if you don't realize not having that Woodbury drop target makes the pro WAY slower and gives it WAY less flow. C'mon who are you trying to kid? Yourself? As far as not hitting that shot often, I call BS on that. When I was playing a pro I almost smashed the glass out of frustration on having to wait for that shot again and again</blockquote only one on crack is you dont waste your time on this dude

2 months later
#1147 3 years ago

Just grab a broom stick works perfectly

2 weeks later
#1223 3 years ago

Its been over a year twd is still the best pin ive ever played

1 week later
#1432 3 years ago
Quoted from Fliptastic:

I'm a premium owner with a translite glare issue. The words "The Walking Dead" reflect horribly right across the prison doors so much that I can barely see the guy when the doors are open. I bought and installed the pinball side mirrors back box reflector replacement with some results, but still not what I was hoping for. Does anyone else have this problem and/or a solution?

I know a cool trick take some blue painters tape put it all the way across the light bulb it will dim it just right no glare

#1438 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Tried that first myself, but it put out a blueish color that looked weird with the translite

Try the green or black

#1478 3 years ago

Walker

#1528 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

as I wait for my pop bumper parts to arrive and for better brighter WILL YOU SURVIVE decals, I couldn't resist but to make my own extra white light mod addition to blood bath. this is tied into bloodbath. can't wait to play test! it will make the target bank pulse as the blood bath insert pulses!

image_(resized).jpeg

Post a vid when you get her going.

#1621 3 years ago

Don't forget to switch the plastics behind the well walker

#1625 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Can you explain this?

The well walker doest go all the way back if you look behind him youll see a plastic peice that stops him from going back you take that plastic off wich is the upper plastic and switch it with the lower plastic night and day difference

#1631 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Yeah but I can see a ball getting stuck under him then. If it goes too far back in multiball, seems pretty easy for that to happen..

Hasn't happen to anybody thats tryed this mod that i know of makes the game funner especially when u hit the ww and see his guts glowing red

#1648 3 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

The downside of that for me is that sometimes the WW stays back and hits don't register.

lift your playfeild up and adjust your ww switch make it more sensitive i had todo the same thing about a year ago

1 week later
#1827 3 years ago

This pin got my girl playing pinball i have so many mods red translucent apron two lcd tvs ect ect no sdtm on mine this pin has played great from day one

#1829 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Pics of audits or it didn't happen.
I checked mine out the other day to see the horror I expected, excessive left drains and center drains.

Lol you got way too much time in your hands bro

#1832 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Why is your Siege light always on? That doesn't seem right
You also have only the Pro version, I believe the Premiums have the issue with some SDTM's off the prison magnet.
Where did you get the lighted apron setup?

Pinballrefinery for the apron setup they dont sell these anymore ive had my twd for over a year

#1833 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I put the Yoyocopter post extenders on mine the other day, now left/right drains are about the same as other pinball machines. My wife actually got to Horde mode finally with this setup, and now shows a renewed interest- before too frustrating and she wouldn't touch it.

I too have the post extenders i bought them a long time ago from breadfan

#1834 3 years ago

Anybody looking to trade a prem trans for a dont open dead inside trans pm me

1 week later
#1924 3 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Total Lightshow is coming soon to TWD Pro. Here is a GI Theatre test of Horde on my Pro. More modes and Premium lighting effects to come, but I thought I would start with one of the (if not THE) main ones.
» YouTube video

Bravo keep up the great work

1 week later
#2082 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I just put a sheet of Invisiglass on my TWD... holy crap .. it makes a HUGE difference with this game. It is so dark and glare is so obvious (I even have bent plastic shielding the topper glare, and also covered most of the bulb in the head to dim the backglass) that this makes a big difference. You can see the prison, Riot, etc so well now- its like playing with the glass off. Probably the best mod I have done to the game thus far.

did u end up using the green tape

#2111 3 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Is everyone in agreement on this? Has anyone experienced wear at the magnet areas on this title?

Over a year no wear on mine

2 weeks later
#2242 3 years ago

So cool to see all these new peeps loving this pin

#2291 3 years ago

If darl is dead we all riot

#2293 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

He's not. But this season finale is going to be insane.

I cant wait

1 week later
#2433 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I have modified Eskaybee (SKB's) modified show sound file using Pinball Browser, but added a few more show sounds. I've tried Cleland and Milhouse's, and they were too heavy on show sounds. This version retains a lot of factory call-outs that relate to the gameplay, but adds in quite a few show sounds that make sense to play without removing instructional call outs.
Changes from original SKB version to note:
*Changed gameplay music to a Walked Dead remix - in person the music sounds much higher quality then the original Stern mix
*Changed crossbow music
*Changed music for Woodbury shot to more upbeat music that says "Welcome to Woodbury" when it starts up
*Added various Daryl, Michonne, Abraham, Eugene and Rick callouts
*Added Negan's whistle sound when draining in outlanes (a few varients also in gameplay, but not overdone)
LINK TO v1.56 MODIFIED CODE (For PREMIUM/LE machines ONLY): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23412786/TWD/TWD156LE_KPG.BIN
Here is a video of it in action: » YouTube video

Imo cleland for the win all day everyday

#2444 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I had Cleland's on my machine for a while, and while it was cool it had nothing but show call outs, nothing was specific to the gameplay at all. I got rid of the super cheesy ones (and so did SKB for the most part) but still have specific call outs pertinent to gameplay. I think it's a good mix.. But Cleland doesn't have Negan's whistle or the bad ass music I just added to my version... Feels like a totally different machine now in a way

Ive said it before and ill say it again cleland for the win all day everyday imo

3 weeks later
#2668 3 years ago

I have a pro my horde light works

4 months later
#3301 3 years ago

But hes not a well walker thats in the code of the game

1 month later
#3646 2 years ago

Twd best stern pin ever made imo

2 months later
#4034 2 years ago

Came across these on ebay

IMG_6995 (resized).PNG

1 month later
#4277 2 years ago

Do it

1 year later
#6996 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Left ramp doesn’t suck. Just possible it needs tweaking. Same with the crossbow.
The premium is the better game by leaps and bounds. Definitely not worth the money though. The premium never is. Just need to decide if you want to shell out the near 2k extra for the prem. How bad do you want the better game? Haha

Pro is the better pin by leaps and bounds in my opinion and I have the money to get a premium or le

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Santa Ana, CA
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 399.95
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delta9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside