TWD-BLOOD-ARMOR-2 (resized).jpg
DB253839-0755-4F6D-BBD2-8A25EC7C8D03 (resized).png
4DBAF6BC-A73E-4CB2-B3EB-3CA0D26B1483 (resized).png
69A47F88-1236-4F7F-BBA5-1C1CEBF2DF97 (resized).png
8F5DD20A-64B6-4EFB-A084-8641C7FB94F8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (6 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (6 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (6 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (6 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (5 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (5 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5006 4 years ago

Looking to join the club - WTB a nice Pro with mods. If you want to jump out, PM me. Thanks guys.

btw waspin I saw yours in the marketplace but you're too far from me unless you want to head to Pittsburgh!

#5031 4 years ago

As someone looking to buy pro I noticed some have very red DMD while others have lighter more orange. I thought this game all had the new DMD? Is that not the case?

#5035 4 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

Fairly new pro owner here, and the wife and I both love love love this game! I'll be springing for a color DMD soon.
I think standard DMDs are orange and the red tint comes from the red plexiglass. This is the piece that needs replacing when swapping for color.

Where does the red Plexi come from? Buy sep?

#5037 4 years ago

about to join the club. A few questions

1) Going to buy color dmd. LED or LCD for this game

2) Fishtank in the back right - I see some guys have that lit up in green. What's the best way to do that.

2) LED upgrades - what do you guys suggest replacing and with what?

#5039 4 years ago

OK seems like it's out of stock...damn.

#5042 4 years ago

guys looking for the latest custom music that sticks to the shows roots and has a little radiohead (latest code though). Where can I find that?

#5044 4 years ago

For the folks with the Track mod (goes over ramp on the right) - how does it stay on? I don't see any bracket on mine? Do people use double sided tape?

2 weeks later
#5104 4 years ago

Listed my nice pro on the MP in the event anyone wants to join the club....

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53226

#5121 4 years ago

If anyone is thinking about buying a brand new TWD pro save hundreds as I'm selling one that is literally like new condition. Pm me if interested.

#5140 4 years ago

Those with the stern topper - question:

I've removed mine and I believe it originally came with a board that you need to install and then plug a little orange plug from topper to board. Problem is I can't seem to get this little board out. I removed the 4 nuts but the board seems like it's glued (or has plastic e lock style c's around the metal).

Do these boards come standard now and if not, how can I get this thing out of my machine? The topper has already been removed.

20170909_092541 (resized).jpg

20170909_092546 (resized).jpg

#5144 4 years ago
Quoted from tonylo909:

If I remember correctly, it was a pain in the butt to get that board installed on the 4 mounting studs, it was a VERY tight fit. From the picture it looks like the only thing holding the board in place is the plastic spacer/bushing on each stud. If the studs are threaded into T-nuts, put 2 nuts on each stud, lock them together and try unscrewing them a couple turns at a time on each one. Once you get all 4 studs out you should be able to hold the spacer and unscrew each stud from the spacer.

thanks. I was able to get those off by getting those plastic pieces off. It was a PIA

#5160 4 years ago

Have some extra mods left off that are brand new. PM if interested

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54124

#5163 4 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Check the pricing on your sanctuary sign. You say "sells for $20 + shipping," then price it at $85. Maybe you meant $120?

Total for both (shooter and sign) = 85. Selling as package. Major discount

8 months later
#6416 3 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

You can mount it on a rubber pad or move the weight so it doesn't shake as hard.

Any pics of this rubber install or the anti rattle tape?

#6434 3 years ago
Quoted from TheWombat2430:

So I decided to see how the electrical tape ideal worked out. Put it in a few we’ll placed spots around the glass and the translite. The rattle I would say is about 85-90% calmed down for sure. The shaker motor is already more enjoyable. I did order the controller yesterday so I will probably still install that as well so I can get the desired shake. Thanks all for help, I will let ya know if I need further help installing!

Pics? Curious to see how this looks and where you put

5 months later
#7080 3 years ago

so I'm about to join the club - this time premium. Giving TWD one more look as my pro experience wasn't the best but that was older code.

For premium owners, I'm hearing about a few must have mods to correct things such as the lift ramp. Can someone confirm what to ensure is on there or buy? Thanks!

1 week later
#7094 2 years ago

Looking for bicycle mod - best place to get it? Looking for Woodbury sign too but I think pinball life has...

#7098 2 years ago

latest cleland mix? Seems like I can find 2017 but I think there was another since last code update.

And is the non R rated one just bleep out the curse words? I have a 4 and 6 year old so not sure the R would work well unless I can toggle curses in game

Edit I think I found it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwg55g2rlhklvl6/TWD160LE_CLELAND_PG13.BIN?dl=0

#7119 2 years ago

Got my premium and I will go into more detail but this game is REAL DEAL - why I waited so long no idea but this game is great. I'm going to revisit that MET vs TWD thread and change my vote.

in the meantime - can someone confirm if your backbox has wing bolts to lock in the head? or does it just rely on the two bolts in the back of the machine?

#7121 2 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Just the two in back

thanks.

Checked the menu - can't find the brightness level for the backbox. Odd - I could find them in the settings game specific for my other sterns. Maybe you can't reduce the light in the BB?

#7128 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I put a strip of electrical tape on the front of the bulb. It reduces the amount of glare on the play field glass quite a bit.

thanks guys - will do the same. Forgot you can't reduce via software.

did I mention this game is awesome? It finally makes sense to me.

#7134 2 years ago

does anyone have the 1.56 KPG version of the code? I can't find it online that doesn't serve an error....

I can't find 1.60 version so was going to update myself

TWD156LE_KPG.BIN

#7142 2 years ago

So really enjoying the premium but I wish I could have the left ramp not move not bc it's an issue hurting it but I prefer not having to bash another toy vs hitting the ramp for credit. I like a lot of the premium add on.

For those guys that replaced Prem with pro left ramp how did you do that and does the software work to get that ramp for it to work?

#7146 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:Feature adjustment 159 disables the ramp.

Best post of the day! Just tried this and it's perfect. Gives me the loop shot I enjoy from the pro and my premium ramp is smooth no issues. Awesome. I guess ideally it would be nice to have a mix of loop bash loop etc but I'll take this.

#7149 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

When the left ramp is disabled on Prem/LE, does it shoot as smootas the Pro?
The shape of the ramp looks slightly different, so just wondering.

I've previously read about people complaining about the premium ramp. I'm not sure what the problem is as mine works perfectly fine assuming you hit the shot!

#7152 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The one I had took all kinds of adjustments before I got it playing smooth.

So if you hit the shot dead on the ramp would still reject it?

#7154 2 years ago

Damn I can see how that would be a significant issue! Glad to hear you fixed it

#7166 2 years ago

What a game. Now one of my favorite machines. The only wish is for a bicycle girl mode option where it goes from all ramps to bash toy to mix it up.

Stern gold on this one. I knew it was me and that this game was going to be great. Took the premium to finally convince me. So glad I gave this a chance. Code is stellar.

I'm also doing a hybrid soundtrack that mixes in some custom music but keeping a lot of the call outs stock since they tore very well to the game. Will pay when I'm done

20181117_132644 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#7289 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Gave my TWD premium some love today. Unboxed it new a little over 2 years ago.
New topper installed, thx Vbittnv for selling.
Lighted hinge blades installed while I was at it. Also posting a pic of my barn and tv that I put in a few months ago.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice alien!

#7298 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

TWD prem and TSPP are on my radar right now for next game. I haven't played but only a handful of games on either. hmmm...
I haven't seen a single episode of TWD, but looks like that isn't necessary for understanding the pin.

Only seen a few episodes yet I absolutely love the game. Not necessary imo.

#7325 2 years ago

As a recent premium owner I was very concerned about drains as a result of the premium features due to all the complaints on these boards. I ended up getting the pro and it didn't click.

I then said screw it I'll give the premium a chance drains be damned and I can tell you that at least for mine I've had 0....literally zero sdtm from prison and the welker MB maybe 1 or 2 if that. Point being don't be deterred from the drains to at least try it.

I absolutely love the premium and didn't like the pro....

11 months later
#8615 1 year ago

Anyone still sell that EL fence mod? Pm if interested

2 weeks later
#8650 1 year ago

Color LED display question. All this talk about needing another shield.... Here is the one I bought. Do I need anything else to install into TWD?

20191214_162635 (resized).jpg
#8652 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

You need the: Clear Shield for Metal Speaker Panels

Thanks!

For those using the LED color DMD for this game, you don't need the standoffs so the cost was 16 bucks for this plus shipping (24 total).

#8654 1 year ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Is the premium worth it for this game? I don’t have much play on either but it’s a fun game. Pro seems like good bang for the buck but the premium has a few nice features

for me, no question about it. I find the pro so lacking for some reason. Even the additional GI features really help bring the game together.

1 year later
#10353 45 days ago
Quoted from embryon:

Similar to the Jurassic park boys changing the jeep out. It doesn't appear anywhere in the video or art so looks a little out of place.

Quoted from swampfire:

I have come to love the Well Walker in the game. Just throw some rope (twine) around those man breasts. Looks great. See:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/204#post-6354230

I really like this idea - thanks for sharing. I just bought some. How did you attach it? Just tie from behind or glue?

I got a really nice LE about 6 months ago and really enjoy it. I replaced the brown with blood splatter armor which I think is still stern’s coolest looking armor mod. The code is great and with the modded cle code, she really sings.

0A3D0272-D744-4006-9D6F-65D59DF6BB45 (resized).jpeg

#10357 44 days ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Actually the jeeps they are doing in JP is in the ultimate code video clips from Tim.

I was going to mention the same. The code Tim and I worked on takes care of that!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside