IMG_8591.jpeg
IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7041 5 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

Whatever tells the flasher to come on has to be stuck on

So the switch is closed or the transistor is shorted. Easy enough to rule out the switch. If that is not the case then you need to replace the transistor. If you have basic soldering skills it really isn't that hard.

#7043 5 years ago

So if the switch is fine 99% it is the transistor which is q19 as dno says

#7045 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-test-a-transistor

May take a bit of reading.

Is the light locked on when you put a new bulb in?

#7048 5 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

Just tested it its definitely bad how hard is it to change

Depends on your solder skills. Easy if you are comfortable desoldering and soldering hard if that is not the case. Once the board is pulled it just takes a few minutes to do the job.

1 month later
#7280 5 years ago
Quoted from facelift:

My pushbutton on the top of the machine doesn't work that well. For auto plunge it works almost every time but for the crossbow, I can hit it sometimes 2 or 3 times before it will launch the ball.
Just wondering what the fix would be. Should I try bending the bottom switch upwards so that when the button is pushed, it will strike the switch earlier? If so, what's the best way to get at the switch?
Sorry for the noob question.
Great game!

Go to switch tests and see how the button works. If needed you can bend the leaf blade, fine to do that just make sure it is needed.

1 month later
#7469 5 years ago

Does anyone have the Cleland call outs with NIN music for a pro that they can share with me?

#7472 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I think you have to send a DM to user Randomkg, but I'm not sure if he has both pro and prem/le versions.
You can follow the path from the topic index at the top of each page to get to the sound changes thread and different version in the key posts in that topic to find more info

Thanks. I tried messaging him but he hasn't been on pinside for a while. Hoping someone has the code and is willing to share

#7477 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Pretty sure that I do on a thumb drive at home. If so I'll post tonight...

That would be awesome thanks!

1 week later
#7511 5 years ago

I just put in Cleland/NIN mix. It's like a new game! I had Cleland before but the default music which I really dislike, it just grates on me for some reason and it really detracted from the game for me. I feel like this is how the game should be. It gets me a bit more pumped up instead of plodding along. I didn't bother hooking up a sub before as I had the volume pretty low but I'm changing that and it should be even better.

2 months later
#7796 5 years ago

It's his game he can, and should, set it up however he wants to give him maximum enjoyment.

2 months later
#7943 4 years ago

Those warm whites look nice. I'm thinking I need to change things up a bit!

#7979 4 years ago

The warm white LED comments got me motivated. I have too much glare from the white parts of the translite on my PF glass. I have some warm white LED replacements for the fluorescent tubes so just swapped one in. Its better. I then added a little bit of black tape by the AMC logo, the worst of the white, and the glare is nearly all gone now plus it has kind of a cool effect. Much improved for me!

#7982 4 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Post some pics when you can. I would be interested to see!

I don't have a before shot sorry. I noticed how different it looked with this bulb as it is right next to metallica with a LED tube. Much warmer light all in all and much less glare on the glass. It looks better in person but here is a picture.

20190630_145547 (resized).jpg20190630_145547 (resized).jpg
#7984 4 years ago

If you do get LED Tubes you can get them MUCH MUCH cheaper if you buy from a lighting supplier or ebay than the pinball sites, they are very standard items to replace fluorescent bulbs not a pinball thing. Also very easy to install. As I recall I got 4 of them for about 25 with shipping on ebay. I put one in my TSPP for glare but sort of forgot about that.

2 months later
#8338 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I've had such a strange relationship with this game. Every couple of months I get frustrated at its brutality, and I tell my wife or anyone else who pretends to care that I'm going to sell this piece of s#!t!!!!
Then I have a game and get so so so so so close to that 115 mark, where my hands are shaking and my heart is pounding through my chest, and I realize this game is a keeper!
We have a complicated love/hate relationship, but we're going to make it work! At least until I get to LMS

Same. I was going to sell a bunch of times but then I have one of those really good games and all is forgotten. I feel like if I can get more consistent on this game I will be a much better player. I have to fight this game far more than any other that I have had which fits the theme perfectly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=clg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.