Topic Stats

• 8,659 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by roar
  • Topic is favorited by 202 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,463 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191214_162635 (resized).jpg
20191214_075726 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191121_221120.jpg
IMG_20191214_115713.jpg
IMG_20191214_115341.jpg
IMG_20191214_115132.jpg
2019-12-13 (resized).jpg
20191213_221034 (resized).jpg
2019-11-23 (resized).jpg
TWD TRA (resized).jpg
20191120_170943 (resized).jpg
20190619_205908-1 (resized).jpg
IMGA0114 (resized).JPG
IMG_4039 (resized).JPG
TWD art blades (resized).jpg
e grass (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (4 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (3 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cleland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Does anyone really know if they are running the LE's this week? Got the topper and no game!

You're going to put a KitchenAid electric stove on top of your brand new Walking Dead LE pin?
Man, that's crazy

#14 5 years ago

Well, if you put the stove on top and a zombie head in the oven and light it with LED's then I do think you have the best topper.

10 months later
#491 4 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

Finally got my Fish Tank Topper in today, installed it tonight... and all I have to say is WOW. Best topper in pinball!! And it fits best with the Premium translate as shown below.. What do you guys think? Wife is a little freaked out by this also.
IMG_4436.JPG

Congrats! When I got mine installed (thanks to the generous pinside support) I was blown away too.
Awesome on the Premium.

Cleland_TWD_Topper.jpg

#494 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I think the topper is cool, but it's a bit too small for my taste. I also think it's somewhat redundant if you have the premium translite. Between the topper, the translite and the playfield, that's six fish tanks.

Yeah, but that was one hell of a scene and the Governor had a wall of heads. Plus, none of them are the same heads so it works IMO.
I hear ya though, I wish it was the full width of the backbox, but I'm still impressed....especially with the lights on the new code.

2 weeks later
#547 4 years ago

Be sure to put a tiny square of felt on the guide that exits the pops. Mine returns to the left flipper 90% of the time and is fast as hell.

#601 4 years ago

Love all the show call outs
I might have to get that fence and EL mod on mine. You have under cabinet lighting too? Looks great!

#604 4 years ago

Thanks, I'm going to look into those, looks great!

9 months later
#3010 3 years ago

Congrats! I love the green trim, looks really nice. Hmmm, never thought about mounting my Barn mod sidewise.
I'd like to add that "C Block and "No Sanctuary" sign to mine. Did those come from Pinball Refinery too?
Enjoy your game!

#3016 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Thanks - I actually had Pinball Refinery install the barn mod. I may end up turning it 90 degrees so that the porch is facing the prison building.
The "C Block" decals came from Pingraffix. I also bought their sheet of blood splatter decals and added them to the ramps, flashers, and various inserts. Adds an especially nice touch to the Blood Bath insert. They also make the pants decal for the Well Walker.
The "No Sanctuary" sign came from Laseriffic.

Thanks for the reply, my opinion is to turn the barn 90 degrees. It looks better and hovers over the insert shot nicely.
I'll look into getting both of those mods for sure. One last question, who makes the Railroad sign? Just noticed that and must have Hope you get a prison mod, it's a must or sure, along with the Bicycle Girl light.

2 months later
#3492 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What's the Cleland code mod? Is this just voice call outs or music as well? I have a nice music replacement someone did but it still has the voice callouts from the original game.

I only replaced the shooter lane music, and ending sequence music with a dubstep WD remix, everything else is stock. I replaced many of the factory callouts with sound bytes from the show, but left game specific ones alone....Extra Ball, Dead Features Are Lit....etc...
I have some new call outs from this season I'd like to work in once the last code update drops. I believe there will be one more to finish it?

3 weeks later
#3614 3 years ago

I've been going through the first episode of season 7 and pulling some good Rick and Negan quotes....was going to wait until the next/last code release but might just have to put a few in the current code and post.
I don't want to add too many Negan's as he's not even featured in the game, but a few are too good not to include.

4 months later
#4369 2 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Okay that's what I've done now. Games been set up for 24 hours and love. Played stock sound most of today and then It took me 5 hours and 4 thumb drives to try and install Cleland voice overs. Then finally found this.
But nonethess it's installed now.

Oh man, that's crazy! Glad you figured that out and got it loaded. Hope you're enjoying the game.

1 month later
#4520 2 years ago
Quoted from VegasMike:

So who here can find me a link to a .wav file of the Tilt Warning sound for Walking Dead? I'd love to put it as my text message alert on my phone. It has to be a stock alert/warning sound that they used.
/booEEEEEP

I can do this for you, just shoot me a pm with your email address.
I have an earlier version of PB that lets you extract sounds.

#4524 2 years ago
Quoted from VegasMike:

So who here can find me a link to a .wav file of the Tilt Warning sound for Walking Dead? I'd love to put it as my text message alert on my phone. It has to be a stock alert/warning sound that they used.
/booEEEEEP

You never PM'd me but here's a link to download the sound.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1t4nibc78tl8fmg/Walking%20Dead%20Tilt%20Sound.wav?dl=0

6 months later
#5525 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Cleland is working on updating his code to 1.60. I'm sure he'll let us know when it's ready.

Quoted from cooked71:

Pm randomkg and he'll sort you out. He will be waiting for cleland to update the callouts and then he'll add the music.

Quoted from rawbars:

Yeah Cleland posted in other thread he is hard at work this weekend updating his voices to go with new code.

So close to being finished and should be done late tonight. Will load it on my premium in the morning and have a few plays and then post the code for all. I will also send to RandomKg for his music additions for those that like the NIN/Radiohead mix. Thanks to all for your patience and support, I love that I can contribute to this awesome game!

3 weeks later
#5715 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

well, i didnt know it will be so quick... 25 games played on our brand new TWD, and my son did reach LMS ...
we're good players of course, but not wizards (right now 403 & 425 at IFPA)
for what i've read here & there, LMS is easier to reach since 1.60
and also have to say that our pinball is playing (by luck) very nicelly : only few SDTM from the prison magnet, same from the bumpers exit
off course factory setting, slope already set higher, still misses 1 cm to be to the max
final score is still "low", need more tactics to use better the modes/multiplicators...
ok than, here's a 3 minutes video as resume enjoy !
» YouTube video

Great game and happy to hear you're rocking my sound package

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Houston, TX
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
4,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Schererville, IN
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cleland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside