IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capguntrooper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#264 9 years ago

Whats the best LED kit for TWD?

#267 9 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I actually like the pro default bright leds.
Though bouth some double leds in red from cointaker. And will add these perhaps in the empty holes found in the playfield. But will wait till I find a premium or le to take some detailed pics.
Just installed the fishtank mod yesterday on my pro (not the topper). Looks really great.

Did the mini aquarium myself and it looks sweet. Was really tight with my custom tower in there

2 weeks later
#275 9 years ago

Check to see if plunger is striking ball directly in middle if not lift play field and loosen four screws that hold the entire plunge assembly position it to be center on ball strike. Did you switch your dip switch setting on number #8 for download?

#282 9 years ago

First MOD you need to do is the VOICE call out mod. Format your USB again and load that sucker up. Having the character voices in there makes it a completely different game and playing is much more enjoyable. And do not forget to switch the two plastics behind the well walker so he goes back all the way from direct strikes, this will also prevent your top plastic from breaking in the future. Stern may have already fixed this on newer TWD pins but if you a NOV or earlier model they did not. See pic for reference. The smaller plastic needs to be on top. The assembly line folks assembled them incorrectly

Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 8.50.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-04-01 at 8.50.33 PM.png
#285 9 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

i did this and have had one ball stuck between well walkers back and plastic in the middle of a good game.

Freddy, Can you simulate that stuck position, that sounds like a freak ball stuck, I have never heard that one.

Quoted from hyruleinaustin:

Switched the plastics. Thank you.
The plunger is hitting a good 1/8 of an inch to the right of the center of the ball. Not exactly sure how to fix something that is that far off. I don't want to do anything "dramatic."

The rectangle assembly that is the plunger is held in by four screws in the inside if you loosen them the assembly moves around. Just put a ball in the lane, loosen four screws and position the assembly till plunger is center on ball then tighten screws. To easy and you do not even need to lift play field all the way up

#288 9 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I'm curious now for what's the correct position of those plastics.
All pro, LE and even premium stern official pictures show this in the setup, smallest is below, largest is on top.
Changing it gives indead more room for the well walker to move (especially on direc thits) and most likely triggering the base assy switch better. But if that plastic was intended to limit it's movement,...
any official input from Stern on this? People who received them nib and those plastics were installed with smallest on top?

The well walker strikes the large plastic with direct hits (if it is on top). I am betting soon after peoples warranties start expiring those suckers are going to start breaking. In any case the well walker barely moves back because of it, the play is much more enjoyable when they are switched as the well walker has better activity in movement

2 weeks later
#301 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I can confirm this has been fixed on my Premium (my well walker works perfectly, and goes all the way back):

IMG_0781.JPG

Take another look it should look like this as pictured. Smaller plastic on top for full well walker motion. trust me you WILL be able to notice the difference

Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 8.50.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-04-01 at 8.50.33 PM.png
#305 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

have you seen one of those toppers in person? I saw one at a fellow pinsiders home and was very underwhelmed. It was tiny, and I mean tiny. I am glad I didn't buy one. $400 it too much for that IMO. It should be more around the $199 price point.

thats why I did my own topper and added a a button where the plug is for a animated topper for $50 bucks

IMG_5926.jpegIMG_5926.jpeg
#310 8 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Not disputing that it may improve the ww response to hits as far as how much he goes back but plastics are installed correctly from factory. That being smaller plastic, which if examined you can see it perfectly is cut to sit next to the pop, on the bottom. And the larger one on top which is not cut to sit snugly next to the pop. I'm leaving mine factory but may change later to check it out.

Maybe they changed it to smaller on bottom, but their release pin had the smaller one on top, in any case it is still more enjoyable when they are switched, not all but most TWD owners do this for a better a game

2 months later
#392 8 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Great vid !!! Where did you pick up the crazy eye pinball ? And how much ?

Back alley creations, all four balls are eyes

1 month later
#516 8 years ago

Creator of The Walking Dead, Tony Moore stopped in and signed my game Now I need Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard. He even dropped in a few quarters to play. He was glad to get through a game without being bit.

IMG_1462.jpgIMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1458.jpgIMG_1458.jpg

1 week later
#527 8 years ago
Quoted from Hashman:

Thanks T7. I dunno since updating to 1.41 I seem to be worse!

seems modes got twice as hard to me

#529 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

That's exactly how I feel was only saying to a mate today since the new code dropped I find it frustrating.

Probably dropping down to last code

#541 8 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Mabey cause your rusty you been playing your kizz non stop

This is true

1 week later
#647 8 years ago
Quoted from busa32927:

hi all
joined the club over the weekend. love the game. i see some people have racked up over a billion points on it. any ideas about the best mods to get for it?
thanks

start with voice mod its free and changes game to a more enjoyable experience, then save up, because modding this one is gonna run about the price of another used pin

2 weeks later
#705 8 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

First video was sneak peak and was taken long ago <when the seas ran red with blood> .. nice necronomicon
Check out this pizza
http://dailydead.com/make-your-own-evil-dead-necronomicon-pizza/

AH CRAP! Guess I am throwing out the pizza I just ordered, wouldn't want my sole to get swallowed.

#716 8 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Without going through this whole thread, does anyone have a link to some nice apron cards? I can't stand the bright yellow Stern cards.
I did a search but didn't come up with anything I could print.
Thanks!

pm me and I can send you mine

IMG_5727.jpgIMG_5727.jpg

#764 8 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

Oh yes they do!
» YouTube video

holly shnikies! Do not watch that youtube video if you are prone to seizures.

#774 8 years ago

Just helped a customer of mine upload a few clips into his TWD using his autistic sons name for some of the MB features and other call outs. The look on his kids face after hearing his name was all the payment I needed for that service call. I aint gonna lie, we both got teary eyed.

1 week later
#876 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

If you ordered Mezel mods crossbow it will fit. If you ordered the other one, it will still fit, just install it the Mezel mods way.

QC are those glow in the dark rubbers on your flippers?

1 week later
#987 8 years ago
Quoted from gashog301:

My RR X led isn't working any clues? Didn't even know there was one until I was in Key West last week and played one at the Green Parrot. That thing was in ROUGH shape!!!

LED probably just wiggled out or is bad. Try replacing it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capguntrooper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=capguntrooper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.