Topic Stats

• 8,271 posts
  • 556 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by YeOldPinPlayer
  • Topic is favorited by 194 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,404 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PRO COLOR BLOOD (resized).png
PREMIUM BLOOD (resized).png
TWD alternate translite versions (resized).jpg
20190824_093215 (resized).jpg
s-l500 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
11EA187F-CA67-4CBF-A5EF-B666C2D86950 (resized).jpeg
20190817_104818 (resized).jpg
DE9D5CBB-2E3C-4F67-AFAD-9746180AC45E (resized).jpeg
B94615F7-9965-42AF-BADE-6C5BB92F5266 (resized).jpeg
07FB0307-F475-4C6D-A222-92FFA102C92A (resized).jpeg
IMG_6831 (resized).JPG
IMG_6832 (resized).JPG
IMG_6829 (resized).JPG
IMG20190805123003 (resized).jpg
shot1.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (4 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (3 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (3 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (3 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billsfanmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#776 3 years ago

I like the mods listed as most popular. I thought the list would include the train tracks, signs, burning barn and more on the pf stuff

Hoping to join club. If anyone trading selling in MD/PA/VA.

1 week later
#834 3 years ago

Looking for a tower mod. Thought there were a few to choose from. Anyone recommend one ?

#885 3 years ago

Love playing this game now. I have the pro and very happy with it...Its just so fast I sometimes have no clue what I am doing.

Need a strategy to start getting better at getting modes...

Do the drop targets start modes? I seems to get cdc and barn a lot and love playing them

Im getting very good at making shots just need to focus on a way to progress. The Bowen tutorial is helpful but its fast also

#897 3 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Yes - first mode is 1 set of drops, after that it's 2 sets of drops to start a mode.
Once you complete the drops to "Light Modes" call-out "Dead Features are Lit" -> the mode lights will flash -> the first flashing mode shot made will start that mode. After a mode has been played, the feature light will stay lit and will not flash when you light the modes - therefore you cannot re-start a mode that has already been played, until you finish all modes and they all reset.

Thanks t7 My first gsme understanding rules Better I jumped to 94m. Still always to go. Next question. Is there any order to hitting drops required or just hit them. Tbought Bowen said to try for specific order

#900 3 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

TWD has the coolest skill shot and bonus animations ever.

Yes it does ! do the star switches on the Pf just to the left of skill shot lanes impact skill shot value ?

#928 3 years ago

I need the left Outlane fix. Anyone ?

#941 3 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Haven't played a new pin first day so much since Metallica. Finally got the most of the mods installed, trying to keep her clean and classy with mods chosen. Some stuff from Mezel, Back Alley, Ulek Store and of course Pinball Refinery(yes I get around). Thanks to this thread for the pushing over the top on the machine and ideas on mods!

IMG-20151111-00118.jpg

Love the railroad tracks. Just curios are they too overpowering and look to scale. Feels like they would dominate pin on right side But I may still add them

3 months later
#1925 3 years ago

What is a good price for an LE right now ? Looking to add twd back. One of the few pins I miss even though theme not for me.

#1984 3 years ago

Just picked up a TWD LE. Without going through all 40 pages. Is there a good video tutorial of premium/LE?

Thx. Great pin!

#2022 3 years ago

Lermods your ramp looks flush. Did you remove the padding underneath the ramp flap ?

#2030 3 years ago

I see some Ramps flush and some raised with the pad fix. Was this a stern fix or did people add padding ?

#2051 3 years ago

Thanks spare change. In afraid to touch mine but your solution sounds great

2 weeks later
#2189 3 years ago

Great looking mod

#2214 3 years ago

what are the best aftermarket plastic protectors ?

#2245 3 years ago

getting a twd back this weekend. Gonna add a few mods...Anyone have any favorites? I like the train tracks and some of the lit signs.
Anyone selling anything not installed let me know.

1 week later
#2440 3 years ago

What game adjustment # allows dead features to continue if you drain ?

#2452 3 years ago

Still Learning rules. When it says Woodbury is lit and you enter Shooter lane, there are 4 diff point values on dmd. How do you score them. Plunge ball a certain time ?

#2455 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I think your referring to Woodberry skill shot. ?Terminus is a mini wizard mode lit by doing all the modes like barn , riot, tunnel and etc etc..

Sorry meant to Woodbury not terminus. I'm not that good yet

#2457 3 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

The Woodbury shot works like this. The two star rollovers and the two skill lanes are the potential targets. Use your flippers to move the bonus you want to the rollover or lane you want, then use the flippers to select it, then plunge. If your ball goes to where you choose then you get the bonus.

Thx

#2505 3 years ago

Still learning rules...sometimes when I hit all 3 drops I dont hear dead features are lit? Thought you would hear it every time.....Need to experiment with the glass off

1 week later
3 months later
#3159 3 years ago

Looking for a TWD pro in MD...Trades or cash

#3162 3 years ago

Giving up GoT pro search. TWD is just as fun

1 month later
#3305 3 years ago

Have a friend with a LOTR in MD he is selling/trading...Anyone with a TWD pro for trade?

1 month later
#3599 2 years ago

Looking for a TWD pro in md. Several nice pins to trade

#3636 2 years ago

price check on HUO TWD? looking at picking one up. Still being made?

#3688 2 years ago

Anyone have extra mods? Signs ? Train track etc?

1 week later
#3700 2 years ago

Anyone found some replica rr tracks I have seen on other threads? Back alley are very nice but wanted to see if anyone made their own....

1 week later
#3735 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Don't forget yoyocopter's outlane extenders. I enjoyed it without the extenders but due to my lack of skill...didn't see myself ever getting very far in the game.
Even with the extenders I can have some quick (bad) games but now I can get to Horde, etc on occasion

link to these?

#3781 2 years ago

Anyone have a nice tutorial? Just got mine. Short ball times and Averaging about 40m. I need to see how to rack up points and see some strategies

#3786 2 years ago
Quoted from hanzie:

here you go
ยป YouTube video

Thx. I do remember watching this before.

#3788 2 years ago

Not getting into mod business but loved the train tracks so decided to get some old track and weather it. Still need to tweak it and secure it. Prob have enough to make a few more for maybe 50 shipped I'm not an Artist but they do look cool

image (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#3824 2 years ago

Have sold a few sets of abandoned train tracks for right ramp....Ill have another in the next day or so.....

IMG_5463 (resized).JPG

IMG_5464 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#4029 2 years ago

Got some more track in so I am making a few more train track mods....not sure how many more I am making. I think they turned out destroyed, beat up and rusted out which is exactly what I wanted I have sold several sets and people seem very happy. 50 Plus 12 Shipping...

track (resized).jpeg

#4037 2 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

I bought one of these and it looks badass on my machine!

Thx...pain in the a%^&* to make and look awful on the table. They look great sitting in the machine. Daughter thought it was part of the game. Now she is helping me paint All sold out for now. Not sure how many more Ill build.

#4056 2 years ago

Got my pin graffix side art. Awesome company and great product. He through in a clear C block sticker which he said goes on a plastic above a Ramp. Anyone know where this goes? Thx

#4115 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Got some more track in so I am making a few more train track mods....not sure how many more I am making. I think they turned out destroyed, beat up and rusted out which is exactly what I wanted I have sold several sets and people seem very happy. 50 Plus 12 Shipping...

Some more track in. Making another batch. Not sure how many more I'll make after this. May add an old caboose to my track and use Amber led strips inside of it. Pm with interest.

#4120 2 years ago

Finally got caught up....Have one boxed up and ready to ship. 50 +10. pm if interested.

twd (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#4253 2 years ago

Last Track mod ready to ship. Used the switch section for the bend. Over 25 happy customers.

IMG_6112 (resized).JPG

#4256 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Last Track mod ready to ship. Used the switch section for the bend. Over 25 happy customers.

sold pending

#4293 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Due to popular demand and some pleading I found enough track to make a nice supply and make enough to justify another run. Should be shipping by next fri-sat. Will look Similar to the pics with slight variations Pm with any questions or to grab one

1 week later
#4339 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Finally got caught up....Have one boxed up and ready to ship. 50 +10. pm if interested.

Last one. My track shop is officially closed just one left to get out to someone....

6 months later
#5201 1 year ago

Have 1-2 Weathered train track mods avail in the next few days.

Archived after 16 days
Sold elsewhere
Mod - For Sale
New “weathered track to make your right ramp look like an old and abandoned rr track. Picked up a few more track sections....Will prob sell 3 more tracks .....50 + 8 shipping”
2017-09-18
Columbia, MD
50 (Firm)

3 weeks later
#5267 1 year ago

Going to list a very nice HUO TWD pro if anyone has a friend looking....Loaded with mods. Game is in MD. Cash or partial trades.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, OH
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Heights, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billsfanmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside