IMG_8591.jpeg
IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1032 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

It's true. Told by Stern they're being run again in Jan.

Pros or premium? Probably both since its so popular now? I was told just pros by few distros but that was probably just to jack price up on premiums bc I wanted one lol

#1058 8 years ago

Probably. Premiums for January confirmed by Stern and my distributor. If you can wait til then, no need to get bent over.

Yea mine sld b here this week . I finally found a great deal on one a few weeks ago

#1070 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Does the Premium come with a shaker ex Stern?

Depending where you buy from alot of distros will throw one in if you ask nicely

1 week later
#1080 8 years ago

Received my premium this weekend and wow its amazing ... and dam difficult especially after I waxed it lol. Whats odd is the play field was made in 2014 and date on cab is dec 4 2014 which is crazy ? They had it for a year ?

#1082 8 years ago

Maybe its supposed to be 2015?

#1087 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Mine was DEC 2014 build too. Got it a couple months ago. Just proof that this title did not sell well which is what 2 distributors told me. Now that Lyman nailed the code, I hear stern will do another run - the game is gaining popularity. Shows that code can trump poor design and poor theme integration.

Poor design? I love the layout and everything about it . Im glad it has a more general zombie theme other than all walking dead . im a huge fan of the show.

#1094 8 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

All those "design flaws" can easily be overcome with the exception of the left arm of the ww blocking a couple inserts. That - you have to remember to peer around him and keep track. It's just part of the pin's charm.
In a home environment it's what you do. You fiddle. Read the mod threads, it's all there. If you don't address those things your missing out on a nice pin being a greater experience.
Feedback sounds - good point. So much of this pin I take for granted when it's really little details that are there but you get use to them. After playing other pins you notice and you realize you've been spoiled, for lack of a better term.

I was gonna say the same thing , my new one plays awesome with only a few adjustments out of the box .. only thing is the walker arm which dont bother me . Awesomely fun pin with crazy rules

#1096 8 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Is there any rule sheet available that someone has written up? I looked at pinball news at its pretty basic and written on old code. The game reminds me of acdc, which took me quite a while to figure out. I'm getting decent scores on Twd (200-500 mil on factory settings) mainly because I'm just hitting what's lit, but have no idea on strategy, how to start and complete modes, get to wizard modes, what "kills" mean and what the tools mean. There are a thousand posts in this thread alone to go through, but hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
Thx

Im with you lol im having a blast playing it and getting decent scores but dont know a whole lot about the crazy rules lol. I added a few of my refinery mods and man it totally changed the game and made it even more amazing . I highly recommend the prison flasher mod , bicycle girl mod and I have the side decals and el prison fence also to install which will be even more amazing.

#1103 8 years ago

Its crazy how good this pin is once you get some things stacked together and the shaker and lighting is just going insane . I thought met was well done but im thinking twd prem may be my favorite but ill wait a month to make my full assessment . Once its dialed in wow is all I can say and for those pro owners that said the bicycle girl ramp was crap I have to disagree as ive hit it 6 times in a row on many occasions. I added the cliffy under it and actually took the foam off so it sat flat and its butter now . Amazing sounds on this pin also .. my only complaint is the prison magnet will drop it down the middle 1 out of 9 balls . I can live with that

#1113 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

What are the must have mods for TWD? Right now I'm thinking shaker motor, bicycle girl light, mirror blades, and crossbow mod to start with.

None are must have but the shaker is well integrated and I have the pinball refinery bicycle girl light mod, refinery prison flasher which gives a great Erie feeling and also the pinblades with refinery el fence mod which is pretty amazing and really finishes off the pin . I also added all cliffys for peace of mind and put mylar where ever nesserary. O yea the sub sounds awesome also . I think ill leave it alone for now as it looks and plays awesome

#1117 8 years ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

Does anyone have a pic of the premium model they could share. I've seen the LE in real life and the pro of course, but the premium eludes me. I've seen the stock Stern photo, but I'd like to see what it looks like "in real life", particularly the cabinet and backglass. I'm hoping they make another run in January so I can pick one up. Thanks guys!

Hope these help some 20151225_102756.jpg20151225_102756.jpg20151225_102837.jpg20151225_102837.jpg

#1120 8 years ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

Thanks man. Is the cabinet a dull green on the sides? Looks spooky. I like it a lot.

Yea It has a nice green color to it .. ill get a better pic for u tho

#1123 8 years ago

Is there a updated written rulesheet anywhere? Ive found a few but it was all old code and for the pro . Love the pin but not real in tune with all the rules .. I just know basics

#1125 8 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XNUs8fgLOB2hVBBzcsgxDvdEuBbGhRuwSJdkkeo1Xv4/edit here is the living community rule sheet. A lot of it is accurate and current, but I still need to do some checking up on latest release. Maybe I'll make it a vacation week project with the glass off.
I have some new mods I got for Christmas to install anyways.

O wow thank you

#1133 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Prison magnet throws the ball SDTM very consistently on the new 1.56 code? I had it happen 3-4 times in a row. The only way I could save it was to nudge as soon as the magnet let it go, and it still was very very close to SDTM.

There's a trick that works very well ..... when the ball is on the magnet look at the dmd and when the zombie gets the crowbar threw the head 2 times, hit both flipper button's a few times and it pulses the magnet . Since ive been doing that its been almost non existent and I actually get a hit or 2 towards prison mb sometimes lol.

#1139 8 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

i would avoid the red tremor, too much vibration.

Its a Matter of taste... I have one in met and twd and absolutely love them.

#1141 8 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

there is way too much vibration and red tremor is more of a buzz rather than a rumble. If it is a matter of taste, it's not for me and if someone wants to buy my red tremors (I have 2), PM me. I have the rev B in my IM and had one in my XM and I liked them a lot better. I have adjusted the tremors so that they are fine, but just not happy with the buzz feel.

I can understand that t I know lots people that love the ct one and im sure someone will purchase them fairly quickly at the right price

#1157 8 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The pro doesn't have color changers? I also can't change the inserts on my premium, it's all light boards.

You can get a colored gel or vinyl if you wanna change insert colors. I like the all white on twd actually so I decided not to bother.

#1161 8 years ago
Quoted from gawcol:

I strongly advise everyone to put a mylar on the prison doors.
Also my well walker's belt decal was broken and I got him a new inox belt
SAM_3958_(resized).jpgSAM_3961_(resized).jpg

Yep first things i did were cliffy ,Mylar around magnets ,prison doors under apron entrence and corner also well walker belt and i have over 300 plays and all is perfect still .

#1166 8 years ago

So what exactly is causing the silver dust in the pop area? Ive read of something causing it?

#1170 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

It's due to the metal ring body of the pop bumper coming down, and it is too close to a deflection pole, so the ring is getting ever so slightly shaved each time a particular pop bumper goes down. You can tell in the picture as the rubber on the deflection post is "stained silver" from the shaving dust. If you look REALLY closely, you can see the "grooved" area in the metal ring of the affected pop bumper. The ring is coming down on the spearhead of the deflection post.
20160110_093334_(resized).jpg
Solution is to shave the metal body down a tiny bit to help it miss the deflection post. Easiest way is with a dremel at a LOOOOOOOOOOOW speed and your playfield plenty covered with micro-fiber cloths. Once the ring is filed down to your liking, remove the cloths and use a magnet to "blot" your playfield of any remaining shavings. Remember.......blot....not set magnet down and rub your playfield with it like a cloth.

Thank u sir

#1171 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Had a pretty awesome ball 1 today. 256 million - man, what a rush!! Did it by going for bloodbath, then got Barn going, and remembered Bowen's video saying that if you have Bloodbath going then progress for Prison MB, and after that stackage occurred, WellWalker MB was not far behind, and I lit that up as well!
20160110_110017_(resized).jpg
Hit Horde for the first time, and man, that was really exciting! The music is awesome, and the "dread" as the mode happens was just fricking great!
Ended up with a score of 311 mil with 54 walkers killed. Crazy to know I didn't even get HALFWAY to Last Man Standing. Man, that is just insane. Some games are 1-2-3 house ball games, but then man, the stars align on one game, and "it happens" and TWD is just....man....great game. So great.
20160110_110708_(resized).jpg
Looking forward to having this one for a long, long time.

Wow nice game ..ive had a score close to that but never seen horde yet .

#1176 8 years ago
Quoted from gawcol:

Sorry but have to say this is not true,
it's just the little rubber on the deflection post that is painted grey from the factory and it's loosing it's paint when you play the game.
new games with zero gameplay have completely grey rubber at that spot... (i've seen a lots).
Once you play the rubber get less grey, because they loose all the paint and that area gets really dirty.
if you take that small rubber off, and you clean it,
it'll be black and there's never dirt in that area anymore...

Actually I believe he is correct at least in my case as my rubber isnt grey but black . I cleaned the play field off and the metal dust on the rubber and its grey again bc its slightly hitting the post

#1208 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

pressing both flippers? Have I missed something?

If you hit both flippers a second after the crowbar hits the walkers head it works wonders for me and many others.

#1248 8 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Just loosen the big nut and with a flat head turn the core a 1/4 of a turn

Why does this help? Also which way do you turn it?

1 week later
#1341 8 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

LOL... I've had mine less than a week and I think it is time for it to move on.

Some games just dont click with people unfortunately. Ive had many highly rated pins that I just didn't care for after a week also

#1361 8 years ago

Definitely get a shaker it implemented really well in this pin

#1372 8 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Same here... Met shaker is nuts, hardly tell there is a shaker in my TWD. Shaker so worth it for Met... TWD, I could take it or leave it at this point but I feel that it rounds out the Premium idea more to have a shaker, if that makes any sense.

Thats crazy bc my walking dead uses the shaker better than my met .lol and its much more powerful in twd for me . Both are set up the same and are the same brand also

#1380 8 years ago
Quoted from Radagast:

I couldn't agree more, especially for something like SDTM drains out of the pops. It's hard to imagine the designers wanting the game to function that way, and in any case, whatever is more fun more you is best! My Premium virtually never sends the ball DTM from either pops or prison, but that may be thanks to Gio at Pinball Refinery giving it some extra attention for me.

Yea I agree mines usually pretty nice to me also

#1381 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Interesting. Do you have a digital leveler you can verify your leveling pitch and side to side numbers???

Mine is level from side to side and is a 6.7-6.8 . On the bubble level the bubble is touching the top line and maybe a tiny bit over.

#1387 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Ok so I just re-leveled the machine again, for the 20th time in 2 weeks, and I think it made a big improvement. Beat my walkers killed record, along with putting down a few of my highest scores ever.. Consistently.
I think the steeper pitch helps with the side drains and also the drains from the poppers. I really think 6-9-7.0 is the pitch it needs to be, while leveling the side to side dead level. Thank you for this, I'm going to leave it like this for a while. This game is so sensitive to leveling it's crazy.

I may jack mine up a few degrees bc I get alot of outlane drains. Its funny people set pins up super steep bc they think it nakes it alot harder ....it makes them faster but it also makes them less prone to side drains which makes it easier . I think 6.7 -7 is the perfect set up for speed and side drains

#1405 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Pinball refinery. No brainer, its one of the best mods i have on any of my pins.

Yep I have most of their mods in my pin also and all are very nice and really add to the game

#1422 8 years ago

How the hell do you get a score like that ugh... most ive seen in 600 games is bloodbath and only 350 million

#1431 8 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Thanks for info on the code upgrade. I played again today and this time took a video of the reject from Woodbury. It kills me! So close to Horde again. Any ideas what can be done to rectify this? I assume bending the ball guide should help?
» YouTube video

O yea thats no good. I have premium and it has a spinner so I dont get the bounce back since its slowed down . Im not sure what u can do to help that but maybe mess with the guides like u mentioned

#1435 8 years ago

Holy shit I finally got to horde tonight even know I did shity on it, the intro and lighting effects were some the best ive ever seen . I cant image what all the other modes look like . What a amazing amazing pin

#1447 8 years ago
Quoted from Ckykedworld:

Im thinking about making twd my next pin. Im just wondering what it would take to make a pro have options that a premium has. I like the cabinet colors/design of the pro and it is in my price range too. Would i regret not getting a premium?

The cab is the same on premium but green. I usually only go for pros but really like the extra features on twd prem especially the dual gi lighting /rgb inserts and spinners and of course the bomb lol. The extra magnet is good for some things and bad for others. I actually really like the crossbow bc its difficult to complete. In the end its up to you but if you can pull off the premium id go for it and if not the pro is just fine also

#1448 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Love the ColorDMD in my Premium !! Modernizes this game completely even though there's no color-specific ROM data yet for it. I have a Sigma cable connected to it so it changes colors interactively with the speakers which is cool. The animations really pop and honestly I couldn't tell what was happening very well until now. I won't own another pin without a ColorDMD.
Also in this shot you will see the translite letters "The Walking Dead" are not nearly as bright. Behind the glass is where I cut out printer paper to dim the lighting the shows through as it caused a lot of reflection and glare on the play field glass
image_(resized).jpeg

Is there a red filter that cant be removed in the speaker panel?

#1449 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I play the shit out this pin, about 95% of what I've played over the last year. I couldn't do this on any other pin, in fact, I haven't, but if you play it enough you are bound to have a few lucky games, that is the beauty of TWD. It routinely kicks my ass and then delivers a hugely satisfying victory every now and then!
I open Prison door with the first shots and then focus on getting a mode going. WW is afterthought, and stacking Prison with BB and a mode will lead to big points if you keep it going. Getting it again you should have LMS in sight.
The X shot is huge obviously, I got $780k on that one alone and 1 Billion on LMS.
And on that game I had my best Horde score by far. It was 418 mill but Elwin racked up 800 mill on that video.
Even a stiff like me or anybody can have a great game every now and then, you don't have to be Elwin. Hopefully this gives you average stiffs like me some hope!

I actually got to horde for first time last night which was amazing . Ill eventually have one those crazy games as much as I play it

#1465 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I disagree - for better or worse, the Premium has a number of features that all together add a lot to the gameplay:
* Bicycle Girl
* Crossbow (I actually like the crossbow, not sure why everyone is so negative on it)
* Well walker magnet (not a huge deal, but definitely makes the shot more risky and ads another random element)
* Walker Bombs
Nothing wrong with the Pro, but the Premium as a whole package is so much more.

Dont leave out the awesome lightshow with the dual gi. Also the Well walker magnet is dangerous but it also helps sometimes especially when it catches the ball and drops it nicely to the flipper for control. I also really love the crossbow.

#1475 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

When I see pictures of TWD on Pinside, I cant wait to get home and play. No other game has that effect on me.
Every time I play it, Im fighting it - like I'm in the Walking Dead world.
It's brutal, but in a good, one more game way. Like you lose the ball and you think 'Yeh, I deserved that, but F**k you. Next time youre going down."

I agree ... I thought I played met a ton when I first got it but im closing in on 1000 plays in less than 2 months which is says alot . It is definitely a love hate relationship I have with it (mostly frustrated) but when it comes together like finally getting to see horde last night its pure pinball magic at its best . The coding on this pin is just amazing , not just the rules but the modes , lights , sounds and dmd animation is some of the best imo. So glad I decided to get a prem

#1488 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Not way. Horde is a never ending flow of zombie kills with massive add-a-balls. You'd likely get lms right after horde often with this change. It's not a coding slip up. It's carefully thought out to be as it is.

Really ....? Bc I died as soon as I got to it lol . I got so excited and choked I guess

#1507 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I think I finally did it. I wanted to wait to post this until I could definitively say I came up with a solution for the crappy drains out of the poppers. I thought the slingshot rubber trick did it, but nope, it was still a problem.
To follow this fix, please level the machine to 6.9-7 pitch, and using a bubble level sitting right after the slingshots make sure the play field is perfectly level side to side.
1) Put a standard size non-silicone flipper rubber on the metal rails
2) remove black post rubber from Arena ramp
3) put larger rubber shown, 5/16 on post - all the way down (I show a white rubber, I've since ordered a black one). I did put a smaller rubber on top since the 5/16 one was a bit loose, this made it sit still
Enjoy 90% less drains out of the poppers !!!!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Tried this last night even know mine wasn't bad from pops. It actually made my machine worse lol. It made the tunnel shot easier but I got more drains out of the pops . So I went back to just a bigger post rubber and everything is fine again . I definitely need to do something for the out lanes(still factory) bc they are just ridiculous especially the left one . I actually just started having center drains from my prison magnet which I never had before so not sure what changed but between that and the out lanes im gonna turn hulk and flip twd on its side lol.

#1509 8 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Suggestions for software would be:
- woodburry machine determined skill shot and not selectable by player
- make horde itself ( a lot) harder and when you drain all balls, keep shooting instead of moving to the next ball in play (like you would have been bit) --> now i find myself avoiding horde because it is too easy, you can keep it going for too long.
Also because I will loose the ball eventually during Horde and I cannot advance my walker kills towards LMS.
Serious question, how many of you have had Horde ended because you were too slow shooting the shots and got bit?

Ive only been there once lol and drained right away . Im not sure how you all are getting to all these modes . Id like some of you to come try it on my pin lol. Freaking ove 800 games and still is frustrating to no end.

#1525 8 years ago

I was just going to post on this. I just installed mine and removed the Stern felt strip because I was getting a lot of airballs from the flap not meeting the playfield due to the foam. Now with Cliffy installed I seem to be getting a lot of denied ramp shots, maybe because of the slop in the ramp itself rocking side to side. I wish Stern drilled these properly as the hole on the left seems so much wider then the hole on the right where the axle goes through.

I did everything you did but there is a fix to help with the slop. Pic attached...put a small rubber ring between metal and clip20160203_201509.jpg20160203_201509.jpg

#1527 8 years ago

Awesome, does it matter which side to put the rubber on? It seems on my machine looking at the ramp the right side is tighter and the left side has a lot of play, which would mean removing ramps to get to that axle.

Mine is the same way as yours and it helped alot putting it on this side . Try it out since its super easy . Just a hr ago I hit the ramp 6 times in a row.

1 week later
#1623 8 years ago

I wldnt worry about to many signs and stuff tp. Id get pinball refinery bg light, prison light and el fence mod . They all help really add to the gameplay imo. Also a external sub is a must.
Edit: never mind on bg light bc you dont need it on the pro.

#1632 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

El wire fence kit.....what color ? Opinions please. Also pin blades to go with this. Thinking the ones with the fence ? also apocalypse mod can't seem to find? Thanks.

Actually you want the blades without the fence since the real fence is over top the pinblades. I went with white el bc I have the premium but on the pro you will want anything but white since its all white lights in the gi. You also really dont need any pinblades behind the fence .

#1643 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I know we all have our opinions, but I don't think if u saw it in person u would think it looks like crap. It's not very bright neon at all, it's very dim compared to the rest of the game and makes it feel as if the play field sits inside the prison's barb wire fence. Lots of compliments on it by friends and family. But obviously it's your choice and taste.

image_(resized).jpeg

I completely agree but didn't wanna argue with someones opinion lol. Its a great mod and looks amazing in person. You sld see peoples face when they see it for the first time

#1644 8 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

The downside of that for me is that sometimes the WW stays back and hits don't register.

Had mine switched from day one and have over 800 games on her and never had a issue .

#1668 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Setting my premium up and also noticed bicycle girl ramp does not sit flush? Any suggestions? Just have factory mylar underneath.

I have the cliffy on mine and took the foam off and it sits nice and flat now. I also added a rubber ring to right side of pivot point under clip to stabilize and center it better. Its pretty smooth now and may get one reject in 25 shots .20160203_201509.jpg20160203_201509.jpg

#1678 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

http://www.passionforpinball.com/twd.htm

Curious will the BG ramp dimple the cliffy without a little piece of foam on it?

image_(resized).png

We ll its pretty tuff since its stainless and I have over 800 game on it and all is good so far. I just didn't like the way it sat with the foam on

#1683 8 years ago

Thanks - I have no idea if light was on but there are 5 or so yellow inserts to shoot so now guessing, it works as it should do. Game is so fast it is all a bit of a blur!
One aspect that is annoying is that ball sticks on well walker magnet and then drops STDM! I can't think of a solution yet.

Wow thats a first? Mine drops it nicely to the right flipper. Its crazy how some machines magnet and pop area drop it right down the middle and others rarely do. Im so glad mine is pretty nice to me on that note ,however the left outlane is the meanest ive ever encountered and I really need to change the factory setting lol

#1719 8 years ago

Well last night I finally spent some time moving the out lanes down and put a starpost on the left (only had 1) . Needless to say after playing a bunch of games it didn't make a difference lol. What a evil game .ugh... . If anyone is ever over my way and wants to play ,please come show me how its done bc after close ton 1k games it has gotten no better

#1725 8 years ago

what a episode tonight which reminds me of my fight with the pin and one day I will have a awesome game lol.

#1727 8 years ago

I dont get many cheap drains from pops or prison magnet. But man the out lanes especially the left give no chance for nudge save.20160215_021505.jpg20160215_021505.jpg20160215_021511.jpg20160215_021511.jpg20160215_021459.jpg20160215_021459.jpg20160215_021443.jpg20160215_021443.jpg

#1728 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Just played a dozen games or so of TWD.. One of those times where nothing could come together and I walk away frustrated and wondering why I keep coming back to the thing. I am starting to think I don't play it because it's fun, but because it pisses me off and I want to conquer it. It's like torturing myself. I just can't explain why this game was made this way. The down the middles are so much more frequent than any pin I've ever played.
I decided to check out my audits. How do these compare to yours? This seems WAY too center drain happy to me, but maybe these are normal numbers for this pin?
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

I agree with everything you say

#1732 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Interesting - you could definitely use some outlane adjustments. Close them up and put bigger rubbers on inner post/metal rail on the outlane. That helped a little, but my post extenders will be much better. I also have star posts on my outlanes too which didn't help much. If you can tighten that up, and you don't have too many bad SDTM's already- you might be able to really balance it out well !

I dropped the outlames last night and it helped some but I may order the out lane extension like you. I may change some settings also . I love difficult games bc I get bored easy but this is just ridiculous lol

#1760 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Wow, all the posts above seems like such a chore to get this game dialed in. Doesn't sound like fun to me. I enjoy me some TWD on location but with all the work people are doing on their home machines just to get some SDTM issues fixed seems wrong.

Some are worse than others .... mine was ok out of the box

#1777 8 years ago

I am sad to say met had not gotten played at all since the arrival of twd prem

#1809 8 years ago

Looks like premiums are on the line at stern ...... so call your distributer

#1818 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Heres a video on how it looks, and the various options he can program for you- mine works like the first example in the video, I love it! Should have came this way from the factory:
» YouTube video

How much is that ?

#1841 8 years ago

Regarding the Premiums coming out of the factory now, does the BG ramp still bite into the playfield? Is the Cliffy still needed?

I tried many methods and the one that worked the best for me was install cliffy an remove foam .

#1865 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Well, I'm going to go ahead and say it here first: I am considering selling my TWD Pro.
That being said, this game will be coming with a couple mods - Mezelmods fishtank lighting (note: NOT an actual fishtank), Zombie Apocalypse mod (biohazard flasher emblem that goes underneath the bicycle girl ramp), Woodbury sign tied into the insert so it flashes when it is time to hit the Woodbury shot.
Game has 329 plays on it.
Anyone is interested, go ahead and PM me. I'll more than likely be putting up a thread soon with pictures and videos as I usually do.
Search my name here in the thread to get some pictures and things I have done to my particular TWD Pro (Go to top of page --> "Find Posts in this Topic" --> put my name in --> BOOM, you found my posts and pictures).

Say what? I thought you loved it

#1867 8 years ago

I haven't seen hardly any one sell twd since the new code unless it was to upgrade to a premium . Its a very special pin for sure . Everyone should watch the latest buffalo pinball with ed its a great episode

#1878 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Very good guys (:.
I pick it up NIB this weekend.
My Pro is already sold.
Ready for my upgrade!!!!! Woooooo!

I knew it and when we talked a while back I warned you that you were gonna end up loving the pin and you really sld go with a premium lol.

#1919 8 years ago

Ok I have someone coming over tomorrow to try the twd prem bc they may want to buy one but I will almost guaranteed after playing mine they wont....... note to self do not fully wax and add new waxed balls at the same time ever again. Ive seen some crazy ball movement on some pins before but twd takes the cake with some weird ass spin and crazy movement going on now lol. Not to mention its so dam fast now it almost unbelievable . It was already borderline to difficult but now its just stupid. Its really going to give a bad first impression and I sld of left it along .

#1936 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

So I played my Prem today finally. I have the bubble on the level resting dead between the two lines, and this seems WAY faster than the Pro. Where does everyone else have their level set? I noticed an air ball or two if the ball doesn't hit the BG ramp nearly perfectly.
GREAT game so far. We'll worth the upgrade. I was a fool to settle. The light show is spectacular. ...more to talk about soon.

I found that 6.8 -6.9 works best . My bubble is at top line or slightly over

#1937 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Great, thanks.
I played the premium today, was a blast. Don't really understand the rules fully. But only thing I didn't like was the left ramp occasionally the ball would fly off the ramp. Not sure if this is a common problem for the premium or if it also happens on the pro?
Came home, deciding if I want to keep my STLE or let it go. One thing I notice the ST is more predictable when you miss a shot, TWD has more deadly miss shots = drain shots.

I think part the reason was bc i just waxed it and added new balls bc that only happened one time in 1200 games before .. game is playing to dam fast at the moment and hopefully the wax dies down soon lol

#1952 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Was playing BigD's game, the plung would occasionally hit the lower pop bumper (not travel up to the roll over lanes) is this normal?
Two things I really like about TWD.
1) rules are very interesting
2) layout was interesting with the plung shot and rollover lane as well as the upper right of the PF being separate from the rest of the PF.

Think its bc of my cliffys bc after you left I noticed the one on the right had moved so it was messing the ball path up. I fixed it and played a bunch and everything was good again

#1989 8 years ago

Stern just put a video of the making of the walking dead ...pretty cool

#1994 8 years ago

Must have rubber bands on the outlanes

#1998 8 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Upon closer inspection I noticed that they forgot to install the outlane posts. Makes the game a little bit harder. Bit of a rats nest with the wiring. I wish this was a spike game.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

It won't play much different once you install them lol

#1999 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Oh ya that had to be it. He must have a magic button on the side to keep the ball from center drains too!!

O cool I was wondering about that

#2024 8 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Here's how my ramp sits. Sorry you are having trouble. When you work with small parts, it's good to lay down a rag or fill nearby holes in case you drop things, which inevitably happens. Sometimes it's good to walk away for a few hrs and take a break, clear your head and rethink things. If your ramp is too far right, sounds like the part that lifts the ramp is to rigid and doesn't have play. My ramp slides back and forth with a few mm of play.

20160305_070950_(resized).jpg

The plastic protecter piece on top is supposed to face forward to stop air balls off the posts i believe. ..

#2025 8 years ago

I added a cliffy and took my foam off and it sits flush now

#2026 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

When attempting to re-assemble, I have not tried to add the rubber ring. I just want the game back together and working at this point. I loathe $6000+ paperweights.
So, I took all the underneath the playfiled ancoring hexnuts off both metal guidelanes, and I was able to get the 4 holes to line up fairly easily at that point, but then the flap ramp hangs in the air with enough room to get my pinkie finger in without any effort.
20160305_073738_(resized).jpg
Soon as I take the pivot rod back out of one of the four holes, ramp comes right back down as it should...
Dude, if any of your e-clips pop out, heaven help you.

For future reference i put the rubber ring on without taking the clip off . Sorry your haveing a shit time . It bs that we need to tweek this pin as much as we do but what csn u do....

#2033 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

So, I'm headed to Louisville for the Arcade Expo. Trent will be there, and I can talk to him about this. I don't know what can be done, but with 15 total plays on this game since opening the box, this is total crap (read: not his fault, just expressing how I feel in a bit of a raw moment).
Short of drilling a new hole through the metal guidelane walls, I am out of tricks. I shoulnd't have to make permanent modifications to this game; this should go back together smoothly, and for whatever reason, it is not.
So, Trent and I will talk it over. Maybe something can be worked out. Like I said, 15 total plays since unboxing it last Saturday. There's got to be a solution, and I'm sure we'll figure this out.
I'll keep everyone informed on how things go. Thanks for listening to me rant.
Can someone take for me a good picture of the double black posts for the "air ball deflection" plate at the BG ramp flap entrance. Everytime I go to put that area back together, there is a noticeable gap between the two black posts when tightening everything down, and that does not seem right to me.
Thanks!

Yea something is weird bc I have plenty of play in mine so no binding happens. Since it was fine before taking it apart something must of got bent or something is just a hair off thats preventing it from working as it sld. Ive torn down ever pin that came my way and had alot of trouble on some that eventually I figured out . Just step back take a breather and tackle it later on .

#2035 8 years ago

You have the metal piece from the lift ramp hooked to the wrong side of the plastic piece coming up from the coil according to the pictures and my pin

#2038 8 years ago

Npo you have this attach point on the wrong side like I said above .... its probably what is causing the binding20160305_151301.jpg20160305_151301.jpg

#2045 8 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Noticed something in your picture(post 2038), but its hard to tell from my perspective. I was experiencing a lot of air balls coming from the upper right side of the ramp. This was as a result of a lip that was formed, especially when it was off to the right. When the pinball hit the upper right side it would pop off the lip and ... Another pinsider suggested to place a washer under the upper part of ramp on right side. Well, it worked and there is no more lip for the pinball to hit and its pretty smooth now. Not sure if you're experiencing, but saw the lip so I though I would mention

I think the angle I took the picture at made it look like a lip but the transfer from the lift ramp to the stationary part is very smooth.. One side may be slightly higher but no lip to interfere with the ball. Thanks for the info tho

#2046 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Dude, once I get home from Louisville I will adjust this right away. If you nailed it, I will buy you two drinks the first we meet. One for a thank you, and the other so the first one doesn't get lonely. Thank you very much.
And thank you everyone for coming to my aid and helping me. Seriously, you all have come running with help, and I am very grateful for everyone's contributions. I'll be donating to pinside when I get home from louisville, because this kind of help and friendship is what it is all about.
When i get home tomorrow, I'll follow up with everyone, and let you all know how it goes. Take care!

Thats why this forum is so great ...to help one another. Im sure I will need your help at some point also lol

#2047 8 years ago

Oh boy, I feel your pain. Very frustrating indeed.
I added the cliffy under the BG ramp today. Hit a good ramp shot and very smooth.
But miss it a bit to the right and still big air balls.
And I have this bit above my ramp and I don't see this on other games......black wire ...... is this a mod of some kind?

IMG_9432.JPGIMG_9431.JPG

Im not sure what that is lol ...did u buy your pin used? Very odd looking light if thats what it is

#2061 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Well, as promised I am reporting back after fixing the BG ramp as instructed per BigD1979, and I am 100% happy to say that it works EXACTLY as it should !!! My game is all better again, and I want to thank everyone for helping me, and to BigD1979 for having such great eagle eyes on catching that detail. As promised, donation made today!
I did record a video explaining everything, and I showed adding the 7/32" donut rubber to the pivot bolt that helps reduce the slack in the bicycle girl ramp as well as how flush my ramp flap is now that I have removed the foam pads underneath.
I need some pictures of the plastic underneath the BG ramps, guys. All of that area is still in pieces, and I plan to put it back together this Friday night, but there's a good bit to do there, and I need some help if some of you wouldn't mind snapping of photos of the plastics and how they go together underneath the BG ramps. Please <3.
Thanks again for everyone's help. This is what Pinside is all about.
Video for anyone who is interested. Sorry it is in 360p. Don't know why. I uploaded it directly from my Galaxy S5...
» YouTube video

Very awesome and ill try get some pics for you

#2128 8 years ago

Dont you only need to make 3 of the 5 shots with the crossbow to get the frenzy? Granted ive still never made that many lol

#2129 8 years ago

Also now that im a imve owner I can honestly say twd prem is much more difficult and drain monster

2 weeks later
#2201 8 years ago
Quoted from aejsm:

I'm having a problem with my prison mode starting by itself.
When the pop-bumpers are working they start the prison mode. I have checked all the connections under the playfield and everything looks ok.
I have even had prison mode start as soon as I hit the start button.
Is it the vibrations from the machine? The shaker doesn't set it off though. Can anyone help
Thanks

Thats odd considering it uses opto to open the door and then switch hits to start mb? So is mb starting or just the doors opening? If its just opening the doors you have a opto issue or something to do with the opto.

#2203 8 years ago
Quoted from aejsm:

The doors are just opening and the first prison mode is starting. No mb,yet.

Opto is triggered .....check the wire running to the small board under playfield.

#2241 8 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Any inside scoop as to whether TWD is getting the colordmd treatment this year? It really needs one!

Im sure it will be done since the game is so awesome especially the dots......plus its a really popular pin now . The red isn't bad and fits the theme but man color and the upscale will be really great

1 week later
#2401 8 years ago

I have some really good pins at the moment and have owned many in the past but twd premium is still my favorite even after 1500 games in 4 months. Added pdi glass the other day and it just made it that much better.

#2447 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Yep! Just put the .BIN file on a USB stick and flash it same way as any other update.
I'd say this is a much bigger change than Cleland's version, it makes the whole machine feel different because of the music changes- especially if you have a sub hooked up to it.
The Cleland version is cool if you want the machine to sound like a Walking Dead soundboard with random sound clips shooting off all the time, especially Hershal- his "step outside" call out is used a lot in that version and wore on me quickly. The SKB version is a perfect combination of show and Stern callouts that balances well, I've just taken it a step further.

Will be trying this and really like that it just doesn't have random callouts from the show which is why I have kept it original. I still want callouts to go with the shots on the game and game features. Thanks

#2453 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Still Learning rules. When you reach terminus there are 4 diff point values in dmd. How do you score them. Plunge ball a certain time ?

I think your referring to Woodberry skill shot. ?Terminus is a mini wizard mode lit by doing all the modes like barn , riot, tunnel and etc etc..

1 week later
#2527 8 years ago

Did anyone make a metal apron with lighting for the premium /le? I have them on my imve and acdc luci and wld love to get something similar on my twd and met

#2578 8 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just got a WD Pro and I absolutely love it! One quick question for you guys, how steep do you have you have your playfield angle set at? Mine is at about 6.6 degrees, is that about right or do I need to go a little steeper you think?

Seems 6.8-7 works best for twd bc its cuts out a lot of the cheap drains from the pops..

#2589 8 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im guessing evryone is in the 6.5-7.0 range, but I was hoping to hear a few more responses from other people. Come on guys, tell us what you have your playfield angle set at! I know its amazing how much just a couple degrees can change the gameplay of a machine. It can mean the difference between being a boring game or a kick azz game thats a blast to play.

If you go back in this thread it was gone over between a bunch of us and 6.8- 7.0 was what most people said was best ....

1 month later
#2800 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Any fix for blowing the f7 fuse?

Mine has did it twice in 2k games but its been a while since its did it. Just replace it and keep playing

#2814 7 years ago
Quoted from Nifti:

So my NIB TWD Premium has the right outlane drain and right outline switches mixed up, so if you make the left ramp within the ball save time you get two ball multiball, of course no actual goal or jackpots. I'm undecided if I wanna fix this, at first I thought it was a cool feature to offset the large outlane drains, but as I get better at this game I'm finding it easier to hit the left ramp straight away.
Oh and the barn magnet fuse has blown also unsure if I wanna fix that too as it mostly went SDTM, but was getting good at the both flippers when the axe hit the zombie to shoot it off in another direction.
I usually like to keep things standard, your thoughts?

F7 controls both magnets and id definitely fix it bc magnets are awesome. Id definitely fix the other issue slso

#2821 7 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Replace the 4A magnet fuse with a 5A - going up 1 amp for the magnets isn't too risky. If anything shorts, it will blow immediately.

I wldnt recommend this

#2846 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Decided premium on Tuesday ..... Picked up a NIB on Wednesday. Right now in the process of of tweeking in . Then going to do some lighting mods to BG walker and Well walker and finally shop out . pro translite and add sound ROM. So far had to have Chaz at Stern send me one color changing LED board ( no red or pinks ). SOOOOOOOOOO glad I went premium on this game!!!!! I do love the pro and would have been very satisfied. But the way I figured till I add fishtank, metal apron, colored Leds in GI and Inserts,latch, lockdown and work rails its added 500 to the price making only a 1200 dollar difference....... worth every penny now that I have. This FKN game is outstanding.

Hopefully I helped with that decision ...lol

4 weeks later
#2969 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Agree that Woodbury needs work. Maybe some extra awards for the rollovers would help. 5x multiplier or Extra Ball ?

Further u get in the game and more times u get the Woodbury skill shot the awards get better

2 weeks later
#3072 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Maybe I'm missing something. Is there a Tower multi-ball?

I believe he meant eb not mb?

#3084 7 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

This may have been answered already. Any way to stop the ball from going SDM after it is locked on the magnet of a pro machine. The first time it locks a ball at the house it always goes SDM

Yep during the dmd scene where the ax is getting ready to hit the walker in the head
.. hit the flipper buttons and that usually results in one or two hits on the prison head also along with avoiding sdtm.

1 week later
#3116 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's a plus one.
It's the standard to beat on any pin. Period.
He's almost ruined every other effort out there. It's near perfection now.
Greatest pin ever imo
He and Borg are a great combo

Had my best game today after not playing for a while.... got to show the wife horde mode and ended with near 700 million which was my best by 300 million. Got my name in 4 times in that one game also. What a awesome pin and man the coding is just amazing especially the lighting effects, shaker and animations.

#3118 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's a great journey. When you see it all over time you still want to keep playing it.
At 700 mill you are just beginning the greatness! Keep rocking

Yea i may have to change a few settings to get further ... its factory at the moment just not sure what to change yet .

#3121 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Put LMS to 60....if that's too easy bump it up by 10-20 kills. Maybe change to 5 ball

Na to extreme for me lol ... maybe ill add a extra ball or something and take it from there

#3160 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for a TWD pro in MD...Trades or cash

Lol

#3161 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What's the going price USA for HUO LE?

Well a nib premium is now 6800 or more . Seems nice used le are between 7500 8200 depending on mods

#3166 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Any owners assessment would be appreciated regarding pro or premium.
Premium:
Spinners (should be a plus)
Walker bomb (a plus)
Lighting (should be a plus)
Woodbury drop target (is this a plus or minus?)
Magnet in front of walker (?)
Moving BG ramp (is this a minus)?
Crossbow (is this a minus)?
Is there any difference to the barn in the premium ?
Pro
Cheaper
No moving ramp
No crossbow or Walker bomb or spinners
Besides the fish tank and lighting what other asthetics does the premium have?

Weve been over this multiple times with u lol.... also tons of threads on it i believe some started by you lol. The game is dam awesome in either model but if this pin is a keeper theme than get the premium and don't look back . Alot of people that had pros loved it so much they upgraded to premium.

#3167 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Are they really that much now? Wow! I had no idea. So they've actually gone up in value? $7,500 is more than I paid for mine NIB.

Yep prices went up when stern made distros sell for the same prices. They use to be 6300-6400 with some mods and now they are 6700- 7 .

#3179 7 years ago

Its crazy that there is so much debate bc of the dam left ramp..... every premium/le ive played in home settings it was a non issue and worked just as well as other ramps. I like the fact there's a extra bash toy and the ramp serves 2 purposes . If that is anyones reason for holding back on a premium over a pro than i feel sorry for u lol.

#3218 7 years ago
Quoted from hanzie:

So I got my game setup and leveled , played a few games and started getting a random loud squelch noise? Happens mid game sometimes and other times at the end of the game, code installed from factory was 1.56
has anyone else run into this ?

Lol that's the replay knocker.....

1 week later
#3250 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Added star posts. Already had outlane extenders. I'm compensating for no walker bombs. This made the game a LOT more enjoyable to me. Some call blasphemy. I call it my game.
The outlane gap is the same on both sides now. Even though the left side is on the bottom hole and the right side is 1 from the bottom. The gap measures the same. I wonder why the right side outlane was designed to be tighter...

Still has abig ass gap even with all the additions lol

1 week later
#3279 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Joining this club on Saturday when I trade my GoT Pro for a TWD Pro. Can't wait to get some games on it!

Man your first nib didn't last long lol but twd has much better shots and ruleset imo however its much more difficult . Good thing is im pretty sure i know who your trading so u will b able to get it back in few weeks if u want before he sells or trades it lol.

#3289 7 years ago
Quoted from hanzie:

Where did you pick up the fishtank mod from?
Is that the laseriffic one that used to be available?

Its very crooked ..probably just the way the pic was taken tho?

#3294 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Late last night I had some drinking inspiration and made flipper topper things.

Quoted from PoMC:

I was lucky that it was already installed in my game. I did purposely make it crooked because it looks too neat and proper straight.
The Cointaker LED backbox and under cab mod are also installed and man! What a great light show!
I've been revising the well walker and he is looking good and disgusting and drippy now. Will post pics when finished.

Would u just play the game already lol..... what do u think compared to g.o.t?

#3333 7 years ago

How Did u bend the top section ?

#3335 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

That's the beauty, it's already like that. I just needed to trim the bottom to fit. I just think I finished it up and will post next revision pics in a bit.

From what im told the el wire control box is modified to work the way it does in the pinball refinery fence.

#3339 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

This is what is needed to have the El Wire be controlled with the GI. $14 + shipping. El wire is dirt cheap and I'm getting 5 meters for $6.
http://www.trainaidsa.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=110

O ok the part that comes with it looks much different and hooks to a coil under the playfield and has a relay on it.... let me know once u get it working id be interested in everything

3 weeks later
#3447 7 years ago

Some pins are just more prone to that crap drain. Make sure pin is dead level and id add a wider rubber post where it drains out the pops. I did all this a rarely get a drain out of pops.

#3449 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks D.
This game is fun as heck, I traded my XMLE, I probably lost out some money on the trade (because I had to include my color DMD) however as for losing out on a trade, I figured that I had made money on other trades so you can't win them all. But having a new pin and something fresh to play is worth something plus it was delivered to me which is a help. But while I did like XMLE, I think it had gotten stale in my collection and I was eager to trade it.

I understand .... people think im crazy for tradeing my luci for a restored mb and cash plus the op is doing all the moving.... but we dont play luci much and i have alot more fun playing afm and mb so thats all that matters imo. Plus i bought imve,luci and a met in a package deal and dont haveas much tied up in them as one wld think. I also got a ton of parts, pdi glass and lots mods in that deal so all that adds up lol. Im in this hobby to play and enjoy my pins .....not all about the money lol. If you dont have a,wider post rubber u can order the ironman post kit from pbl and use it on twd.

#3509 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

There is a thread with some fixes
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-lepremium-center-drain-help
I did the flipper rubber on the guide rail which helps some maybe will drain out of the pops 10-20% of the time

Man ..bet that causes some drains on some missed shots. Id just get the actual wider post rubber

3 weeks later
#3648 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

price check on HUO TWD? looking at picking one up. Still being made?

As many as you have bought, sold and traded you sld b a expert by now lol...yes they are available nib still for around 5k delivered or 6700 for a premium delivered.
So a stock huo sld b around 4500-4700

4 months later
#4373 7 years ago

Found a brand new set of walking dead pinblades tucked away im my closet.... if anyone is looking for a set ill sell them for 50.00. I believe they are usually 75.00-80.00....

#4375 7 years ago

20170327_034320 (resized).jpg20170327_034320 (resized).jpg

#4378 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Let me know when you are sure you have sold yours as I have the same new set I never used and would like to sell also...
Glad your post reminded me or I never would have gotten around to it.

Sold and shipped

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 26.95
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.