Topic Stats

• 8,767 posts
  • 581 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by embryon
  • Topic is favorited by 198 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,486 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200116_174106 (resized).jpg
093A15C4-6171-43C2-A97F-76640B8CF68E (resized).jpeg
20200116_143425 (resized).jpg
032 (resized).jpg
009 (resized).jpg
014 (resized).jpg
005 (resized).jpg
013 (resized).jpg
004 (resized).jpg
011 (resized).jpg
008 (resized).jpg
024 (resized).jpg
006 (resized).jpg
IMG_3248 (resized).jpg
IMG_3247 (resized).jpg
IMG_3290 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (5 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (4 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (4 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (3 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ausretrogamer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6843 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Made iT to Horde first time yesterday evening. And than of ofcourse f*cked as I just couldn’t make the right shots, especially Riot so the walkers got me quickly. And drained the ball finally with extra ball lit leaving me with approx 260M
But what a thrill
And in regard to Met vs TWD must admit that TWD is leading at the moment. But have MET already like 5 yrs and TWD like 2 months and new pins are always more attractive. They are both great.

TWD is our fave Stern, but MET comes pretty darn close too. Both are great machines.

2 weeks later
#6927 1 year ago

Giving our TWD Pro the white glove treatment (coz it deserves it!)

IMG_1163 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#6940 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Another 1 dollar mod
ebay.com link[quoted image]

So cool! Thank you for the link

1 month later
#7057 1 year ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

New Member.
[quoted image]

Welcome. Great score too

2 months later
#7374 1 year ago

Went through quite a few posts to check but couldn’t see/find anything about the TWD (Pro) playfield sticker I found on our machine. Was this the code name for TWD? And what’s with the numbering (464 of 525)?

7BE2B19E-C7D5-47BD-A64C-38AFB7F5DE95 (resized).jpeg
#7376 1 year ago

Anyone have any pointers / recommendations how to clean&/or restore this scuffed up shooter lane? The wood feels rough (like it’s splintering), so I’m hoping there’s a way to fix it or at least minimise further damage.

PS: I bought the machine like this, so perhaps I should’ve been more observant. However, it has been working like clockwork, so no real gripes apart from this.

D55980D7-1AA3-4F1C-B589-0B990114C468 (resized).jpeg
#7378 1 year ago
Quoted from roar:

Mine looks the same, I went at it with naptha and a cloth and that picked up as much of the dirt as you can hope for without using something abrasive I believe. I'm guessing if I went after it with naptha and a magic eraser I'd get the better part of it but then I'd be removing clear. I could put down a piece of mylar after doing so but I try not to let it bother me to be honest. I should have been more observant too on my purchase as mine had some broken plastics I didn't spot. For now I am cleaning it more frequently and keeping a good coat of wax on it so it shouldn't get any worse.

Awesome! Thank you very much for your tip, I’ll definiyely get onto with naphtha too.

#7380 1 year ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

who cares, your ocd is gonna kill you. play the game, enjoy it.

Haha, definitely enjoying it. I just want to ensure I / we don’t damage it in the long run (it was my wife’s 40th birthday gift, so it’s here to stay)

2 months later
#7657 9 months ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I like my homemade topper spent about $70 and had fun with kids putting it together. Hot glue to base and use screw holes on top of backbox. Hot glue as you build, Red LED lights wired to barn has a glowing effect to back glass and topper.
amazon.com link »
amazon.com link »
amazon.com link »
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love it! Thinking of doing the same. What did you use to ensure the towers and figurines don’t go flying when someone nudges the machine while playing?

#7660 9 months ago

Oh wow, that’s great to know spiderpin. Thank you

1 month later
#7812 8 months ago

as per pinballaddicted - been trying to conquer ours since Sep 2016. It never gets old having your ass handed to you by a pinball machine.

1 month later
#7964 6 months ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

I just picked up TWD Premium. Woot!
Quick question - it came with the 1.6 Cleland ROM. I have never really heard the original ROM to compare the difference in sound. My first take is that the Cleland ROM has a lot of random call outs and many don't seem to be related to anything happening. Kind of reminds me of Data East games from the 90s that did the same thing.
How does the original ROM compare? I've heard that the -voice- of the callouts is kind of terrible, but does the original ROM use more instruction and does it actually related to what's going on in the game?

Stick with Cleland (original callouts are shockingly bad). Have you got the PG or R rated Cleland code? If there are no kids around, go R, otherwise stick with PG.

4 months later
#8597 55 days ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:

Hey guys finally joined the club. This thread has been amazingly useful and I installed a few mods from recommendation and the custom radiohead/NIN sound pack. Game is brutal but an absolute blast.[quoted image]

Welcome to the Walkers club, where you’ll get an adrenaline rush every time you press the start button

1 month later
#8694 20 days ago

Is there a cell battery (CR2032) in this game? If so, is there a replacement schedule?

1 week later
#8727 9 days ago

Wouldn't have the license expired on a lot of previous licensed properties (ie: Tron, LOTR, TWD etc)?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.99
6,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clearwater, FL
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ausretrogamer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside