IMG_8591.jpeg
IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RonB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#590 8 years ago

Well you guys have pretty much made up my mind for me....I believe I'll be snatching up a premium in the near future. I've been wanting TWD pretty much since it came out, and now with the recent code update, voice-overs, mods and everyone's comments I don't think I can hold off much longer.

It's like not asking out an attractive woman because you fear it won't last (again), and you'll just end up broke and unhappy (again). But sometimes you just need to take a chance and relieve the *stress* of not having something new to play with.

You guys get me!

1 month later
#711 8 years ago

Finally in the club today, been wanting one since it came out.

IMG_1727.jpgIMG_1727.jpg

#713 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

You made a great choice! That's not ezeltmann' machine is it?

No, I got it from Gribbs, great guy!

#714 8 years ago

Without going through this whole thread, does anyone have a link to some nice apron cards? I can't stand the bright yellow Stern cards.

I did a search but didn't come up with anything I could print.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#874 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Does anyone's crossbow intermittently accept a ball then try to move but it doesn't then the crossbow shot times out. Then the crossbow moves out and releases the call? This seems to happen to me about 10% of the time now. The switches 50 and 51 work perfectly in test and the cross bow motor moves the crossbow with no problems.

Yeah mine does that too occasionally, would like to know what's going on there.

#935 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Whomever doesn't have that mod from Yoyo should buy Lisa's. it's a GREAT mod.

I just bought it from Lisa, looking forward to getting it!

I can imagine it's nice to have that frickin' "laser-beam".

FrickinLaserBeam.gifFrickinLaserBeam.gif

#938 8 years ago

You really have to be on your toes with this game, if I'm a bit tired from work and play I can't get sh*t. Kind of like the show, anyone who isn't paying attention or aggressive is dead.

I'd like to add that my 15 yr. old son has played this pin more in the last 2 weeks than any pin I've owned in the past, including my MET pro I've had for a year, which seems easy now compared to TWD.

Challenging game for sure!

2 weeks later
#999 8 years ago

I was having a crappy run tonight and could barely crack 10mil after 6 games, so I took a break after a swear storm. I decided to play once more before TWD came on and I had one of those games, sweating my ass off and fighting the machine the whole time. I hit 889mil which is pretty good for me as I'm not a great player. Only 88 walker kills though.

3 ball setting, extra balls of course and a malfunctioning x-bow switch with glass on, fyi.

What I really want to say here is this game will kick your ass, but in a good way! I think I'm losing weight while playing this game, so I'll eat more.

IMG_1754.JPGIMG_1754.JPG

On a funny side note, my daughter said the walker in the skill-shot animation looks like he's doing a little walker-dance, if you watch for a minute before plunging. "Do the Walker" she calls it.

DANCE WALKER!
IMG_1752.JPGIMG_1752.JPG

#1008 8 years ago

Any of you guys have a problem with your x-bow acting up occasionally? About one in four times it will start to move maybe an inch, and then goes back and spits the ball out in home position. Then it will rotate out and shoot it out itself.

This started after installing the x-bow mod. I lowered the pf with a few washers under the hangers and it worked fine up until this last week.

Guess I'll have to dig in there again.

#1014 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

This should be addressed in v1.56 update from yesterday. Can you install that and report back?

*Sigh*, I put up some good scores and now they'll be gone again. Damn updates!

#1022 8 years ago

Mine occasionally has similar issues with the lights going crazy, I found it's a two-wire connector on the light board closest to the coin door under the pf. I reach in through the coin door and wiggle it and then it's fine for a few more days. I haven't lifted the pf yet to address the issue or I would give a conn. #.

Glad this has been posted so I can check on getting a replacement.

Mine is an LE with a build date of 10-31-2014.

#1069 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Does the Premium come with a shaker ex Stern?

Not even the LE comes with a shaker!

1 month later
#1219 8 years ago

I love this wallpaper! It'd be cool to have surrounding TWD pin.

Although if the cops stopped by for some reason it might raise eyebrows.

blood-bath-wallpaper1_(resized).jpgblood-bath-wallpaper1_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#1408 8 years ago

Updating on a problem I had with my crossbow a while back. It would start to swing out and then stop after about an inch, then just cancel and shoot the ball randomly. This would happen about 3 out of 5 times.

After trying some suggestions and updating to 1.56 to no avail, I found the bottom ball-receiving tongs were rubbing against the metal platform. I pulled up on them slightly by hand and have had no problems since. I believe it also helped with seating the ball all the way in for the switch, as I used to always give the machine a hard nudge when the ball was rolling into the x-bow, hoping it would register. Don't have to do that anymore.

IMG_1801_(resized).JPGIMG_1801_(resized).JPG

IMG_1799_(resized).JPGIMG_1799_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#1713 8 years ago

Anyone else have TWD marathon playing on tv while playing the pin? Getting in the mood for tonight!

#1715 8 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I know it's a bad pic, but somebody forgot to wire the last two on my pro.

20160214_133316[1]_(resized).jpg

Must've been quitting time!

#1788 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I am no idea how on earth this shaker motor fits in the premium? It fitted in IM and Metallica but as photo shows there does not appear to be room for it to fit? No way can I get plastic cover on with the counter where it is.....
Any suggestions please??

IMG_9361.JPG

What do you have a counter for? Did you buy this from an op? Just move it or get rid of it.

#1791 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I have no idea re counter - presume they are all like this from factory?
Thanks - at least I now know to take it out

No, they are not like that from the factory (unless added for overseas games?). Usually operators add those, that's why I asked if you bought the game from an op.

Looks like just two screws holding it in, move it or remove it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 26.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RonB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=RonB and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.