R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg
IMG_1737 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
pb39 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #129 Link to EL wire kit from Pinball Refinery. Posted by Tmezel (9 years ago)

Post #236 Link to custom rules cards. Posted by gweempose (9 years ago)

Post #404 Burning barn mod. Posted by Tmezel (8 years ago)

Post #690 Evil Dead sound package link. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #783 Link to LE/Premium sound replacement options. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #2893 Link to rules doc for v1.60, still being updated as of May 2018. Posted by e4mafia (7 years ago)

Post #3005 ATLpb's TWD Audio Mod (NIN + Radiohead) Posted by ATLpb (7 years ago)

Post #4216 Guide to Walker Bombs! Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinstein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4355 7 years ago

Here is a new alternate translite for this game. Great game but I dont watch the show so let me know if the character line up needs editing.

TWD 2017 pst (resized).jpgTWD 2017 pst (resized).jpg

11 months later
#6092 6 years ago

Im getting ready to sell my HUO TWD LE. I am the only owner. Color dmd and a few various mods. I dont play very much and Im sure there are under 200 plays on it. It really is in perfect condition. This may be the wrong place to mention it but often browse club threads of games Im interested in so I thought I would float it out there. Please PM me if interested.

9 months later
#7437 5 years ago

I sold my NIB LE about a year. I enjoyed the game a lot be felt like I never really got a hold of it. There were some things I disliked about it, mainly the crossbow which is so little fun for the amount of mech it is (plus I own an Austin powers) and the left ramp was really a bitch with a lot of rejections. That being said I found myself missing the gameplay challenge and sounds so I'm back but this time picked up a pro. Any folks out there like the pro over the LE or prem? Also Im wondering if anyone knows where I can get one of those great looking translucent aprons that were briefly produced. Thanks for any help!

2 weeks later
#7505 5 years ago

Picked up a pro recently and made some decals for the tower mod as well as some decals that stick to the underside of the ramps and will light up.

tower (resized).jpgtower (resized).jpgtwd ramps pst (resized).jpgtwd ramps pst (resized).jpg
1 week later
#7531 5 years ago

While I have my ramps off I switched out the pop bodies and skirts to translucent red bodies (from pinballmods.com), and black skirts.

twd pops (resized).jpgtwd pops (resized).jpg
#7541 5 years ago

I was worried switching the bodies as I thought it would be hard. Ive switched a couple of early SS games and it was a bitch. But these new games were pretty easy/

1 week later
#7596 5 years ago

Working to "zombie up" my game. I made a few plastics to add some depth. The zombie on the left is spaced off 1/2in from the back.

twd bb  (resized).jpgtwd bb (resized).jpg
3 months later
#7915 4 years ago
Quoted from flipordie:

Hey, guys here's my version of the TWD backglass >

Awesome! Great job!

4 months later
#8433 4 years ago

Here's a creepy translite option that would work on all models but might look best on the premium?

twd 20 pin (resized).jpgtwd 20 pin (resized).jpgtwd 2019 oct pst (resized).jpgtwd 2019 oct pst (resized).jpg
#8436 4 years ago

I do see what your saying. I will consider adding some sprigs of hair on a couple of them.

#8438 4 years ago

w/hair

twd 2019 oct  pst hair (resized).jpgtwd 2019 oct pst hair (resized).jpgtwd 2019 oct  pst tp hr (resized).jpgtwd 2019 oct pst tp hr (resized).jpg
#8455 4 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

The hair is too neat in my opinion

I agree the hair looked to neat so I took another crack at it and went with a less is more approach and I'm satisfied with the blending on both scalps. I also added some blood smear and some bloody hand prints, blah .. blah .. blah. Available in Pro, Premium and "Deplorable" models.

twd prem pst (resized).jpgtwd prem pst (resized).jpgPRO 2 pst (resized).jpgPRO 2 pst (resized).jpgtwd trmp pst (resized).jpgtwd trmp pst (resized).jpg

#8457 4 years ago

Thanks, I think its funny and I think people can find its humor on both sides of the aisle. I dont know why I have a blank first image as I only uploaded 3 pics but I did edit the attachments and screwed it up somehow. There are only 3 images to be seen but the "deplorable" version is also available in the pro coloration.

#8487 4 years ago

I really modded the crap out of my pro with almost a full custom plastic set, ramp decals and most noticeably a scary zombie head replacing the well walker. I also added comet 12v red flasher strips under the ramp entrances. I know there is a continuing debate on which is better (pro or prem) but one of the reasons I like the pro so much better is that you can custom LED all the inserts which you cannot do on the prem. Adding a bunch of color to inserts really enhances the look of the playfield IMO. Such a fun game. Lots to see in this pic if you can zoom around.
twd pf (resized).jpgtwd pf (resized).jpg

#8489 4 years ago

No, Sorry. Here is a link to the toy that I bought to make it. It took a fair amount of work to reshape and paint it. I had a friend who is a pro model maker do the paintjob. Its a much more gratifying shot to hit him and have his head rock back with the exposed bloody neck. Its super light so it also has more action. Here is a pic of the og toy.
ebay.com link: Hanging Bloody Zombie Torso Prop Decoration 3 ft Haunted House Horror Halloween
s-l1600[2] (resized).jpgs-l1600[2] (resized).jpg

#8490 4 years ago

Here is a pic of it side by side to the original well walker. I was worried it may be too broad but honestly in losing the arms on the well walker it really opens up your view of both the prison and the right orbit shot. I did add some sprigs of hair and repainted the eye to a cloudy lens before installing. I also added a pad of "easter grass" beneath it so there was something that looked sinuey to light up.
zomheads (resized).jpgzomheads (resized).jpg

e grass (resized).jpge grass (resized).jpg
#8494 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Where did you get the decals, side blades and backboard graphics from? They look nice.

Thanks! I made everything. I will post some better pics of the backboard later. Here is a low res pic of the side blades. I need to redo them and adjust where some of the zombies are for better visibility when installed. They blades turned out really cool as I printed them on clear vinyl and then applied that to galvanized sheet metal. It really gave it an industrial foil look that reflects the GI in a neat way.

TWD art blades (resized).jpgTWD art blades (resized).jpg
#8519 4 years ago
Quoted from Tablewicked:

Joined the club this week! excited to have this game in my collection. It came with a color DMD, shaker motor, side blades, blood splattered armor, its a very nice looking game.[quoted image]

Switch that GI to warm white. It makes a big difference.

2 years later
#11047 1 year ago

Clever, I replaced my well walker with something more horizontal and didnt realize how much better I would be able to see. Looks great.

6 months later
#11350 11 months ago

If not, I have this available.

TWD 2019 pst (resized).jpgTWD 2019 pst (resized).jpg
6 months later
#11659 5 months ago

Ive got a new translite available. Pm if interested.

twd 23 PST1 (resized).jpgtwd 23 PST1 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#11715 81 days ago

Does anyone have a RR track mod I can buy?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 26.95
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinstein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome?tu=Pinstein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.