IMG_3704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 236.
#4601 6 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Coil pulse power is number 43 in the standard adjustments menu. Not sure if there is an adjustment just for the trough kicker.

I set this to the lowest setting possible but it didn't change anything for me unfortunately.

#4602 6 years ago

Ran into the Horde reset bug last night for the first time, what a bummer!

Good thing I knew about it in advance or I would've been worried about my machine.

They gotta release a code update to fix that.

#4603 6 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Good thing I knew about it in advance or I would've been worried about my machine.

Never got that yet .

What a heart pumping game ,so dawm exciting !

Only one Extra ball in there ? (Walker kills). No extra ball for
Combos ?

#4604 6 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Only one Extra ball in there ? (Walker kills). No extra ball for
Combos ?

There is another available as a Woodbury award but it takes multiple fishtank completions before it shows up. 3-4 I think. I'm pretty sure it's in the video of either Bowen's tutorial or one of Elwin's monster games.

#4605 6 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

There is another available as a Woodbury award but it takes multiple fishtank completions before it shows up. 3-4 I think. I'm pretty sure it's in the video of either Bowen's tutorial or one of Elwin's monster games.

I think there is another you can light with tower shots as well...5 or 10?

#4606 6 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Can you explain a little more about the reset bug? I just got mine so I'm not up to speed on the issue.

#4607 6 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Can you explain a little more about the reset bug? I just got mine so I'm not up to speed on the issue.

When you get to Horde mode, while playing it, the power to the flippers gets cut off and the machine does a full reboot back to the loading screen. Happened to me during a 3 player game.

Based on earlier posts in this thread, it seems to happen a lot when stacking Riot and Horde. This was also the case when mine reset, I was completing the third level of Horde with Riot running, made the shot, then lost flipper power and the machine reset.

#4608 6 years ago

My new high score! I have had it home since last weekend and finally got to horde mode! Such an intense game!!!! Worth every penny!!!!

IMG_3338 (resized).JPGIMG_3338 (resized).JPG

#4609 6 years ago

Hi there,
Just wanted to know what to do in the horde mode? And Can this mode be completed?
Is there something else after?
Thanks

#4610 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Hi there,
Just wanted to know what to do in the horde mode? And Can this mode be completed?
Is there something else after?
Thanks

Just keep shooting the red lit shots. If you look at the DMD you'll see which walkers are closest to biting you - shoot them first to avoid getting bit. After you complete a "round" it will serve up more balls and then restart the walker count down to 0. There is no end to this mode unless you take too long to kill a walker, - you get "bit", your flippers die, the ball will drain and you will get to relaunch the ball you were currently playing. Each time you complete a round you will have to kill a larger amount of walkers to complete the round. It kind of sucks that the kills don't count toward your total walker kills though.

#4611 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Just keep shooting the red lit shots. If you look at the DMD you'll see which walkers are closest to biting you - shoot them first to avoid getting bit. After you complete a "round" it will serve up more balls and then restart the walker count down to 0. There is no end to this mode unless you take too long to kill a walker, - you get "bit", your flippers die, the ball will drain and you will get to relaunch the ball you were currently playing. Each time you complete a round you will have to kill a larger amount of walkers to complete the round. It kind of sucks that the kills don't count toward your total walker kills though.

Thanks buddy, I need to check next time.
In this horde mode, I had some several location mode (arena, riot etc) lit (did I complete target bank? Can I stack all the location mode in the horde mode?). I don't know how it came and what is the interaction. Are you sure there is only what you said in the Horde?
Thanks

#4612 6 years ago

Thanks buddy, I need to check next time.
In this horde mode, I had some several location mode (arena, riot etc) lit (did I complete target bank? Can I stack all the location mode in the horde mode?). I don't know how it came and what is the interaction. Are you sure there is only what you said in the Horde?
Thanks

The closer the zombies are to you the more of the inserts are lit on that shot. Also, if you complete the weapons item on the drops with a prem or Le, you get a red walker bomb which is one free zombie kill. So if you're a kill away from the next wave, use this to add a ball and advance to the next wave. There should be a number on the bottom left of the DMD that says how many more kills you need to advance to the next wave.

Modes you've played prior to horde have no bearing on what happens inside of horde.

#4613 6 years ago

That is exactly what happened. But I thought you needed to complete collecting weapon to go to horde?
Anyway, I need next time to care about these lights that noticed me I am closed to be bitten.
Thanks

#4614 6 years ago

Is Horde the final? Is there anything else? What is last standing man (I read somewhere you need to kill 100 zombies) and siege?
Thanks

#4615 6 years ago

That is exactly what happened. But I thought you needed to complete collecting weapon to go to horde?
Anyway, I need next time to care about these lights that noticed me I am closed to be bitten.
Thanks

Yes to get to horde the modes matter. Basically doing well in modes or multiballs will award you with weapons (inserts in the middle of the playfield 6 of them). Collect all six to light horde at the Woodbury shot.

#4616 6 years ago

Is Horde the final? Is there anything else? What is last standing man (I read somewhere you need to kill 100 zombies) and siege?
Thanks

The wizard mode is last man standing. Need to kill 115 zombies on standard settings.

Siege is a mini wizard that you need to complete 12 jackpots in prision multiball to start.

Terminus is another mini wizard that starts after playing all the dead features (riot, barn, CDC, tunnel, and arena)

#4617 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The wizard mode is last man standing. Need to kill 115 zombies on standard settings.
Siege is a mini wizard that you need to complete 12 jackpots in prision multiball to start.
Terminus is another mini wizard that starts after playing all the dead features (riot, barn, CDC, tunnel, and arena)

Thanks for this rundown.

I've been playing my Premium for a little over a month, and have made it to Horde 5 times. Haven't reached Siege or Terminus and certainly not LMS. I haven't fully understood the rules yet though, so gracias.

Tough pin but it's just interesting every time.

#4618 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Thanks for this rundown.
I've been playing my Premium for a little over a month, and have made it to Horde 5 times. Haven't reached Siege or Terminus and certainly not LMS. I haven't fully understood the rules yet though, so gracias.
Tough pin but it's just interesting every time.

Find the keith Elwin YouTube video. That really helped me with fully understanding the deeper parts of the code.

I've had a prem for about two months and haven't even sniffed LMs, been close to terminus and siege, but never reached.

#4619 6 years ago

Many Thanks.
So I think Terminus is the other mini wizard mode that I am the most close.
The dead feature (arena etc) only need to be played or completed if this is possible to do?
About Siege, I can't remember how to get prison jackpot. You need to hit the blue shots and so relit them with shooting prison. Need to do 12 times?
Thanks

#4620 6 years ago

About Siege, I can't remember how to get prison jackpot. You need to hit the blue shots and so relit them with shooting prison. Need to do 12 times?

Yes

The dead feature (arena etc) only need to be played or completed if this is possible to do?

Need to play each mode. No need to complete it. Then when you light the modes again, shoot any of them to start terminus.

#4621 6 years ago

Just joined the club, what's the verdict on the blood armor? Will it hold up and not flake off? Debating leaving mine stock or grabbing a set.

#4622 6 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Just joined the club, what's the verdict on the blood armor? Will it hold up and not flake off? Debating leaving mine stock or grabbing a set.

I think the blood armor looks awful, but that's just me. Looks way out of place and tacky.

#4623 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think the blood armor looks awful, but that's just me. Looks way out of place and tacky.

Ya I'm not convinced of it either but haven't seen good pictures yet.

#4624 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Find the keith Elwin YouTube video. That really helped me with fully understanding the deeper parts of the code.
I've had a prem for about two months and haven't even sniffed LMs, been close to terminus and siege, but never reached.

It's a great video, but I don't think anyone with a Pro could ever put up that kind of score. Without the walker bombs, his score would have been significantly lower. Don't get me wrong, I'm in awe every time I see him play, but there were a lot of times he was able to cash in a huge jackpot or recover a lost ball just from hitting the button.

I watched the one with commentary and even the other guy was giving him a hard time about the walker bombs.

Bowen did a good tutorial on the Pro.

#4625 6 years ago

Why are Walkers "not welcome" in this thread? They aren't as bad as the show makes them out to be. Just seems a little short sighted no?

#4626 6 years ago

anyone know where to find a listing of fuses on the main board? I noticed they range from 3A up to 7A.

I'd like to set a few for each range. Not sure if they are all slow blow vs fast blow. I couldnt find it in the manual.

#4627 6 years ago

It's a great video, but I don't think anyone with a Pro could ever put up that kind of score. Without the walker bombs, his score would have been significantly lower. Don't get me wrong, I'm in awe every time I see him play, but there were a lot of times he was able to cash in a huge jackpot or recover a lost ball just from hitting the button.
I watched the one with commentary and even the other guy was giving him a hard time about the walker bombs.
Bowen did a good tutorial on the Pro.
» YouTube video

Incorrect... I have 2B scores on my pro without even playing LMS.

Try and play the crossbow frenzy with double playfield.
Or play a good mode (200M+) and then start cashing in on multiplied multikill values

#4628 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Why are Walkers "not welcome" in this thread? They aren't as bad as the show makes them out to be. Just seems a little short sighted no?

I was told they tend to hang out in bicycle forums.

#4629 6 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

anyone know where to find a listing of fuses on the main board? I noticed they range from 3A up to 7A.
I'd like to set a few for each range. Not sure if they are all slow blow vs fast blow. I couldnt find it in the manual.

Page 1 in the LE manual has a list.

#4630 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Incorrect... I have 2B scores on my pro without even playing LMS.
Try and play the crossbow frenzy with double playfield.
Or play a good mode (200M+) and then start cashing in on multiplied multikill values

Not to discount your score, because it's higher than my highest, but Keith put up 9.4B.

#4631 6 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Mine has a sticker inside the head that lists the amperage and type of each fuse.

#4632 6 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Before I owned a TWD I thought the blood splatter armor didn't look very good (based on pics only). I also thought it was an overpriced option. Recently I bought a brand new condition Premium with the armor already installed. Now that I have seen it in person I think it looks fantastic. I'm curious to see how well it will stand up over the years.

Junky

#4633 6 years ago

I have a question about the GI. It looks like the Premiums / LEs have red GI and the Pro comes with White GI.

Does anyone know how many and of what type of GI I need if I wanted to switch to red?

I think I might like the red better from looking at the videos.

#4634 6 years ago

Does anyone know how many and of what type of GI I need if I wanted to switch to red?

44 bulbs. i forget the # required, i'd recommend warm white frost for the GI. love it in mine, another guy posted pics of his somewhere in here for reference.

#4635 6 years ago

Not to discount your score, because it's higher than my highest, but Keith put up 9.4B.

My best is over 6bil on a pro - but it didn't record HS because the lowest on the table was over 3bil.
Didn't realise it wouldn't store it otherwise I'd have captured a pic

There's a reason Keith can put up a score over 9bil - it's because he's the best in the world

20170421_185844 (resized).jpg20170421_185844 (resized).jpg

#4636 6 years ago

I just got the Cliffy kit for my premium. Anyone install the BG ramp protector? Any pics?

Edit: Never mind....found a thread on it. Looks good!

#4637 6 years ago

Ok correct, just watched the tutorial vid and saw the end score of that video that was a lot lower. So my reaction was based on that

The main reason the scores got so high on keith's game is also the fact that on tournament settings, the multikill value doesn't reset when horde is played. This makes a huge difference. On the other hand, you cannot start modes during a multiball. But 9B is indeed a crazy score.

I'm having a blast now with this game. It only gets better

#4638 6 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

My best is over 6bil on a pro - but it didn't record HS because the lowest on the table was over 3bil.
Didn't realise it wouldn't store it otherwise I'd have captured a pic
There's a reason Keith can put up a score over 9bil - it's because he's the best in the world

Nice job! You can put the glass back on now!

#4639 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Nice job! You can put the glass back on now!

You bite your lip young man !

Wayne is a top guy, a great player AND a Guinness pinball world record holder.

#4640 6 years ago

I have a question about the GI. It looks like the Premiums / LEs have red GI and the Pro comes with White GI.

The Premium/LEs have colour changing GI. It changes between white and red.
If you want to change the look of your pro try the amber GI I had in my game (I have since gone back to white). Looks like a sunset.

Tap on the photo to get a decent quality version of it.
IMG_1029.JPGIMG_1029.JPG

#4641 6 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

You bite your lip young man !
Wayne is a top guy, a great player AND a Guinness pinball world record holder.

Cheers stoptap , I don't even rise to the bait anymore

#4642 6 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

The Premium/LEs have colour changing GI. It changes between white and red.
If you want to change the look of your pro try the amber GI I had in my game (I have since gone back to white). Looks like a sunset.
Tap on the photo to get a decent quality version of it.

That looks pretty cool. Any reason you switched back?

#4643 6 years ago

Does anyone run into this issue:

When I hit the tunnel and the ball comes around to the left flipper, I seem to be able to easily hit the Arena ramp. The problem is that the ball is traveling so fast, it jumps out of the Arena ramp and ends up on the CDC ramp and back on the right flipper.

Is that just my game, or does it happen to anyone else?

#4644 6 years ago

When I hit the tunnel and the ball comes around to the left flipper, I seem to be able to easily hit the Arena ramp. The problem is that the ball is traveling so fast, it jumps out of the Arena ramp and ends up on the CDC ramp and back on the right flipper.

There are other complaints about it; it's not just your game.

#4645 6 years ago

That looks pretty cool. Any reason you switched back?

I like the room quite dark when I play so I thought I would put white back in. I think I prefer the amber but can't be bothered to switch it back.

#4646 6 years ago

I think this common. Luckily I have one that is smooth as butta.

#4647 6 years ago

yes, very fast tunnel to arena jumps sometimes in my cdc too... (and goes then stdm)

#4648 6 years ago

Hey guys. I may not have ever realized this but if you are unhappy with your sound level at all on your "kevin" mix Cleland/Radiohead/ nine inch nails/ NIN. Then simply go into your adjustments, game specific, the last two settings. And go NEGATIVE to INCREASE volume of either music or sound clips. Hope you're all still enjoying it. I'm loving building my pro back up on a budget. Cheers!
-KG

#4649 6 years ago

A super fast clean shot thru tunnel strikes fear into the hearts of men... do I flail? Do I try to let it bounce? Just close your eyes and hold your breath lol

#4650 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Hey guys. I may not have ever realized this but if you are unhappy with your sound level at all on your "kevin" mix Cleland/Radiohead/ nine inch nails/ NIN. Then simply go into your adjustments, game specific, the last two settings. And go NEGATIVE to INCREASE volume of either music or sound clips. Hope you're all still enjoying it. I'm loving building my pro back up on a budget. Cheers!
-KG

And they are the last two adjustments in game specifics. I think #59 and 60

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 8.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
6,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 16.00
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
Decals
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods
Toppers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/93 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.