IMG_3704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 236.
#4351 6 years ago

I just took my glass off to watch closely magnet action. I triggered both prison and wellwalker MB but magnets appearing to do nothing at all. They used to work that is for sure.

I am now wondering if they aren't working? They are not disabled in the menu.

Any ideas what to check??

#4352 6 years ago

Update.

F7 blown!

So, if magnets don't seem to be working check this fuse.

Slow blow 4A to replace.

IMG_1032 (resized).JPGIMG_1032 (resized).JPG

#4353 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Update.
F7 blown!
Slow blow 4A to replace.

Yep. A blown F7 is very common on this game.

#4354 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Update.
F7 blown!
Slow blow 4A to replace.

This will likely happen once (mine did), and then you'll be fine once you replace. That's how mine went. Made me nervous though as this is my first (and only) pin.

#4355 6 years ago

Here is a new alternate translite for this game. Great game but I dont watch the show so let me know if the character line up needs editing.

TWD 2017 pst (resized).jpgTWD 2017 pst (resized).jpg

#4356 6 years ago

Wow... I really like that one!

#4357 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Here is a new alternate translite for this game. Great game but I dont watch the show so let me know if the character line up needs editing.

That Sir, is brilliant. Well done.

#4358 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Much better to reduce backglass glare.

#4359 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I'm an admitted alternate translite hater (though I really like the one for The Shadow), but that one is pretty damn cool. Nice work!

#4360 6 years ago

I'm really digging the alternate ROM with Tool music and some alternate callouts, along with Color DMD!

#4361 6 years ago

So, I'm playing TWD LE and the display gets all jumbled. I turn the game off and back on, and the display only has a vertical line on the far right side. I turn it off and back on, and now I have no display and no sound. I did find the F7 fuse was blown which I replaced with a 4 amp slo blow. The game powers up and plays as normal, but no sound and no display. I reseated the connectors to the display, but still the same. Figured I'd try here first.

Thanks.

#4362 6 years ago

Anyone remember what the fuse value of the fuses in the goody bag are?

#4363 6 years ago

Just got my premium. Any suggestions on best game play video?

#4364 6 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Just got my premium. Any suggestions on best game play video?

Yeah don't spoil it watching a video. Play it for a little while to discover some things yourself... THEN watch a video or read about the scoring possibilities.

At least that's what I did. I hate spoilers

#4365 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Yeah don't spoil it watching a video. Play it for a little while to discover some things yourself... THEN watch a video or read about the scor

Okay that's what I've done now. Games been set up for 24 hours and love. Played stock sound most of today and then It took me 5 hours and 4 thumb drives to try and install Cleland voice overs. Then finally found this.

But nonethess it's installed now.

IMG_0235 (resized).JPGIMG_0235 (resized).JPG

#4366 6 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Okay that's what I've done now. Games been set up for 24 hours and love. Played stock sound most of today and then It took me 5 hours and 4 thumb drives to try and install Cleland voice overs. Then finally found this.

oooh yeah... look at that damn leg! It's showing some leg... and not in a good way. Good detective work.

Btw look into getting Gnassel's light up kit for the under ramp Bicycle Girl and don't be afraid to try Yoyo copter's extended outlane guides if you find the hungry outlanes too frustrating.

After these you can leisurely pick up some of the cool cosmetic mods for this game. Enjoy

#4367 6 years ago

Thanks Manic I appreciate all of the advice. The Bicycle Girl light mod on list.

The outlanes are hungry, however this game is sharing room with GB and RZ so I'm getting very use to screaming profanities as my ball drains

#4368 6 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Thanks Manic I appreciate all of the advice. The Bicycle Girl light mod on list.
The outlanes are hungry, however this game is sharing room with GB and RZ so I'm getting very use to screaming profanities as my ball drains

Ah so you are bit of a masochist and a glutton for punishment. You do indeed have a perfect lineup then. You'll be one badass player if you can eventually tame those three titles

#4369 6 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Oh man, that's crazy! Glad you figured that out and got it loaded. Hope you're enjoying the game.

#4370 6 years ago

Cleland, thank you so much for all your work on the voices. I took your advice and played a shit load of games with stock voices. With your mod ++10. As a fan of the show the voices are a must and just draws me into the game more. Hell, Negans yelling at me

#4371 6 years ago

At TPF this weekend FUN! had a new $5499 pro on free play. I was playing with someone who had never seen twd pinball and he had some good games, we went back and forth winning with around 20-30 million. Then the last game I started Well Walker, prison, and Blood Bath mb and put up the GC 178 million!

#4372 6 years ago

Dawm this is killer game if I would have known I would have bought it way before

I seen the baseball bat Lucille mod,cool mod but 20$ and 20$ more shipping and the exchange rate it's like 60$ can.

#4373 6 years ago

Found a brand new set of walking dead pinblades tucked away im my closet.... if anyone is looking for a set ill sell them for 50.00. I believe they are usually 75.00-80.00....

#4374 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Found a brand new set of walking dead pinblades tucked away im my closet.... if anyone is looking for a set ill sell them for 50.00. I believe they are usually 75.00-80.00....

PM sent!

#4375 6 years ago

20170327_034320 (resized).jpg20170327_034320 (resized).jpg

#4376 6 years ago

Let me know when you are sure you have sold yours as I have the same new set I never used and would like to sell also...

Glad your post reminded me or I never would have gotten around to it.

#4377 6 years ago

If anyone knows of someone looking for a premium on the east coast, have them shoot me a PM!

#4378 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Let me know when you are sure you have sold yours as I have the same new set I never used and would like to sell also...
Glad your post reminded me or I never would have gotten around to it.

Sold and shipped

#4379 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Sold and shipped

Good deal - thx!

#4380 6 years ago

I used pinball browser and replaced the music in my dad's TWD with 80's music:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead-is-now-the-80s-are-dead

#4381 6 years ago

Officially 10 days in now with premium. Great game and just gotta play another. I am sure most have, but if there are any that haven't installed Clelands sound mod, you have to. Especillay if you are a fan of the series. Thanks Cleland.

#4382 6 years ago

I am getting depressed. My drop targets are getting less reliable. They either fire pre-maturely (happens to the best!) or they get hit and go down legitimately, but don't come back up. Any drop-target experts out there? I called 'Chaz' from Stern, but he wasn't super helpful, unfortunately.

#4383 6 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

I am getting depressed. My drop targets are getting less reliable. They either fire pre-maturely (happens to the best!) or they get hit and go down legitimately, but don't come back up. Any drop-target experts out there? I called 'Chaz' from Stern, but he wasn't super helpful, unfortunately.

Check that the reset plate hasn't worked loose. Happened on mine.

#4384 6 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Did you reset the connector(s) to the drop target board(s)?

#4385 6 years ago

Is there a bug in the code that under certain circumstances an earned extra ball doesn't get awarded? I feel like I'll get one and have a decently long ball, then after draining, it gives me nothin.

#4386 6 years ago

Where do I go to buy clelands sound mod?

IMG_4194 (resized).JPGIMG_4194 (resized).JPG

#4387 6 years ago
Quoted from Jackpin:

walking dead sound replacement thread has tons of free download links

#4388 6 years ago
Quoted from Jackpin:

The topic index at the top of this page has the information you need.

#4389 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is there a bug in the code that under certain circumstances an earned extra ball doesn't get awarded? I feel like I'll get one and have a decently long ball, then after draining, it gives me nothin.

I have shot the Woodbury shot before and not been awarded it although the Extra Ball light remains lit on the shot and I can shoot it in there again to get the Extra Ball. Can't say I have ever noticed it not giving an awarded Extra Ball.

#4390 6 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

I have shot the Woodbury shot before and not been awarded it although the Extra Ball light remains lit on the shot and I can shoot it in there again to get the Extra Ball. Can't say I have ever noticed it not giving an awarded Extra Ball.

Another possible explanation to not being awarded extra balls (in the form of an extra ball) . Maybe its set to points through a tournament setting.

#4391 6 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Generally that's when you're in multiball and the balls are first ejecting you don't get credit for the Woodbury shot hence not recieving the extra ball

#4392 6 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Another possible explanation to not being awarded extra balls (in the form of an extra ball) . Maybe its set to points through a tournament setting.

And there's this too

#4393 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

under certain circumstances an earned extra ball doesn't get awarded

I have had that problem too, and thought about posting it here. Glad you did. I think it has something to do with the rollover in the shooter lane. I notice if I hit the ball into Woodbury and if it goes WAY up and then comes back down, I always get the Extra Ball. But if it goes in there and does go over the rollover kind of quickly, I don't get it 1 out of every 3 times I hit it. I'm not sure how the code is written for when it is lit up during multi-ball, but I have been awarded the Extra Ball MOST of the time. I live with it, but someday when I have time, I'm thinking about pulling up the rollover wire a bit and see if that helps. If not, I might just change out the switch. I think the problem is in that area and nothing to do with code.

#4394 6 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I have had that problem too, and thought about posting it here. Glad you did. I think it has something to do with the rollover in the shooter lane. I notice if I hit the ball into Woodbury and if it goes WAY up and then comes back down, I always get the Extra Ball. But if it goes in there and does go over the rollover kind of quickly, I don't get it 1 out of every 3 times I hit it. I'm not sure how the code is written for when it is lit up during multi-ball, but I have been awarded the Extra Ball MOST of the time. I live with it, but someday when I have time, I'm thinking about pulling up the rollover wire a bit and see if that helps. If not, I might just change out the switch. I think the problem is in that area and nothing to do with code.

What in taking about is I got the EB, insert lit inbetween the flippers. Drain. No EB.

#4395 6 years ago

I am new to the club...just picked up a TWD Prem. today in trade! Can't wait to start playing..i only played for a few minutes today when I finally got it all setup!

#4396 6 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

That would have been a possibility although it isn't in Tournament mode.

#4397 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What in taking about is I got the EB, insert lit inbetween the flippers. Drain. No EB.

Is your Max Ex Balls setting really low ?

#4398 6 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Is your Max Ex Balls setting really low ?

Default. I'm thinking I'm just seeing things. I've been playing so much, games are running together. I'll keep a closer eye on it.

#4399 6 years ago

Hey all, just got my NIB Pro last night and after about 100 plays, the STDM ball drain (it may happen during outlane drains too but I don't recall this happening) is slow to register every now and then. The ball goes down into the trough but takes a bit before the game realizes the ball has drained. Most of the time it is just slow but occasionally the game cycles before it discovers the ball is drained. Again, this doesn't happen every time but it happens enough to warrant me looking into it. Any ideas on what this might be?

#4400 6 years ago

My first thought is the balls are already get magnetized, but after only 100 games? Kind of quick if they are getting magnetized.

The only other thing I can think of is you have a tiny place on the ball trough track that might have a metal burr sticking up that the balls have to roll over, thus you are getting delayed ball counts.

Mike in Kentucky

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.