Topic Stats

• 8,589 posts
  • 570 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Jason_Jehosaphat
  • Topic is favorited by 200 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,453 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191120_170943 (resized).jpg
20190619_205908-1 (resized).jpg
IMGA0114 (resized).JPG
IMG_4039 (resized).JPG
TWD art blades (resized).jpg
e grass (resized).jpg
zomheads (resized).jpg
s-l1600[2] (resized).jpg
twd pf (resized).jpg
2bcea80b978cd5536caec2e5853a5665c15c2bb6 (resized).jpg
IMGA0106 (resized).JPG
IMGA0103 (resized).JPG
IMGA0105 (resized).JPG
IMGA0104 (resized).JPG
IMGA0098 (resized).JPG
IMGA0101 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8589 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 172.
#3251 3 years ago

Yeah it's such a high energy game with stationary bash toys the dimples are inevitable... like MM, etc. Nice thing is it will get an nice uniform orange peel *eventually*. Like my 19 year old MM... I now forget how many years that took though... but not 19!

#3252 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I call it my game.

I call it... play better instead ?

#3253 3 years ago

Installed the pants decal on my walker today. Love it.

image (resized).jpeg

#3254 3 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Installed the pants decal on my walker today. Love it.

Did you take the whole mech out to put them on or were able to do it from top of playfield with him still on?

#3255 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Did you take the whole mech out to put them on or were able to do it from top of playfield with him still on?

You should be able to put it on without taking anything apart. Just pop out the rubber grommet, put the decal on, and put the grommet back in. I cut a little hole in the decal for the grommet to fit through.

#3256 3 years ago

After a bit of investigation, I discovered tonight that my TWD's right orbit switch wiring had been mistakenly soldered in production at Stern to the tower stand up target and vice versa.

Also spent a good amount of time fine tuning the ball activated switch on the crossbow as it was faltering and misfiring more often than not.

Tunnel mode now finally works right, the crossbow is operating as it should, and life is good!

#3257 3 years ago

For sale is an unused Gnassel bicycle girl mod for a TWD LE and premium. $60 includes shipping in the US only. PM me if interested. Thanks

IMG_3127 (resized).JPG

#3258 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That's hard to say. I guess it depends on what mods it has. I would think they would start around $7k for a stock one, and go up from there.

more info: I paid 7.2 for a slightly modded HUO TWDLE in Feb'16. I'd certainly pay that or maybe a little more 6-7 mos later.

#3259 3 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Hey you're not the first to dislike that "knocker". Thankfully you can turn it off in the settings.

the only knockers I like come in pairs. It's the first thing I disable in every game I've ever obtained.

#3260 3 years ago

This is sold.

Quoted from jkashani:

For sale is an unused Gnassel bicycle girl mod for a TWD LE and premium. $60 includes shipping in the US only. PM me if interested. Thanks

#3261 3 years ago

Has anyone had issues with the prison doors not opening all the way? My left side door does not open fully.

#3262 3 years ago

Here is a picture of it. I have had balls get stuck on the backside of it when partially open like this. Any suggestions would be helpful

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#3263 3 years ago
Quoted from Mot-Man-616:

Here is a picture of it. I have had balls get stuck on the backside of it when partially open like this. Any suggestions would be helpful

Is the Mezelmod "door roof" tightened down too hard? I don't know if over-tightening the mod would bear down on the top of the doors and rub or not. I have that too and it hasn't caused any issues. I suppose that's the first thing you checked.

#3264 3 years ago
Quoted from Mot-Man-616:

Has anyone had issues with the prison doors not opening all the way? My left side door does not open fully.

I have the same issue with mine except it's the right door, and I have no mods done to my prison. I have not yet found a fix , although it has not caused any issues for me during game play.

#3265 3 years ago

I took off the Mezel mod roof and installed the original bracket; same issue.

Quoted from Manic:Is the Mezelmod "door roof" tightened down too hard? I don't know if over-tightening the mod would bear down on the top of the doors and rub or not. I have that too and it hasn't caused any issues. I suppose that's the first thing you checked.

#3266 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I took the whole thing out. Very easy to do.
Take off the walker by removing the two screws visible when you tilt him backwards.
Lift the playfield then remove the 4 screws holding the base mechanism in.
Makes it much easier to line up the decal if it is out of the machine.

#3267 3 years ago

On a full plunge skill shot the bottom star rollover only activates about 10% of the time. On a softer plunge no problem. I swapped the two rollover switches, same thing so nothing wrong with the sensitivity of the switches. My guess is at a full plunge there is something in the way the ball hits the guide that is stopping the switch from activating.

I am treating it like part of the "skill" in the skill shot for now, but it bugs me. Before I go and try shifting/bending guides has anyone else had this problem?

#3268 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

On a full plunge skill shot the bottom star rollover only activates about 10% of the time. On a softer plunge no problem. I swapped the two rollover switches, same thing so nothing wrong with the sensitivity of the switches. My guess is at a full plunge there is something in the way the ball hits the guide that is stopping the switch from activating.
I am treating it like part of the "skill" in the skill shot for now, but it bugs me. Before I go and try shifting/bending guides has anyone else had this problem?

Mine does this too. I don't think it's a switch problem. I think the ball just skips over that first one sometimes. I treat is like more of a skill shot too. If you plunge it just right, it will hit both consistently.

#3269 3 years ago

Anyone have any issues with the prison door opto registering all the time? Sometimes mine doesn't. The magnet is level and that's not the issue. I read something about this somewhere before I think. Something about the wiring being twisted or something??? Anyone?

#3270 3 years ago

Joining this club on Saturday when I trade my GoT Pro for a TWD Pro. Can't wait to get some games on it!

#3271 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Joining this club on Saturday when I trade my GoT Pro for a TWD Pro. Can't wait to get some games on it!

congrats, its a fun game for sure, what was your impression of GOT Pro?

#3272 3 years ago

I'm not sure if its my head or what but lately after a few hundred plays the pops don't seem to be quite as active as they were and my flippers seem weak. Ive tried to analyze it but cant really put my finger on it, out of the box the pops used to fire off like crazy, now sometimes the ball will roll through the pops hitting them and not even activate them. my shots from my flippers seem weak as well.

#3273 3 years ago
Quoted from hanzie:

congrats, its a fun game for sure, what was your impression of GOT Pro?

LOVED GoT Pro! Fun as hell and it was what made my wife and I decide to buy our first new pin. Heck, this was our first pin made after 2001. Very much my style of gameplay I enjoy - fast, flow and scoring strategies. When I get the DMD tomorrow I'll make sure to get as many plays on it before it leaves on Saturday.

But now that I have a new pin it's easy to use as trade bait for another new one. I've heard great things about TWD and I saw someone posting a trade for theirs for a GoT. So I figured what the hell, plus the show is coming back on soon and it would be cool to own during the season.

My wife wasn't happen, but whatever, she has a few "keeper" pins I can't move and can't say to keep them all. I want to try other pins and told her we could always get GoT back if we really wanted to down the line.

#3274 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

LOVED GoT Pro! Fun as hell and it was what made my wife and I decide to buy our first new pin. Heck, this was our first pin made after 2001. Very much my style of gameplay I enjoy - fast, flow and scoring strategies. When I get the DMD tomorrow I'll make sure to get as many plays on it before it leaves on Saturday.
But now that I have a new pin it's easy to use as trade bait for another new one. I've heard great things about TWD and I saw someone posting a trade for theirs for a GoT. So I figured what the hell, plus the show is coming back on soon and it would be cool to own during the season.
My wife wasn't happen, but whatever, she has a few "keeper" pins I can't move and can't say to keep them all. I want to try other pins and told her we could always get GoT back if we really wanted to down the line.

cool, yea I have really been wanting to pick up a GOT Pro, although i just purchased TWD Pro NIB a few weeks back so I cant pull the trigger on it yet, i have been campaigning to my wife how i need to get one LOL ... twd has been a blast, wife and i both have enjoyed it.
ive swapped out all the cool white LEDs in mine for the GI and inserts, but even with them in the game looks and plays great

#3275 3 years ago

Really looking forward to trying all the custom audio packages on TWD.

#3276 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Really looking forward to trying all the custom audio packages on TWD.

I installed the "millhouse"? version on mine but I switched back to the factory sounds, the clips were a little to hard to understand clearly, for me anyway
Its a shame that it didn't come from stern with actual voices

#3277 3 years ago
Quoted from hanzie:

cool, yea I have really been wanting to pick up a GOT Pro, although i just purchased TWD Pro NIB a few weeks back so I cant pull the trigger on it yet, i have been campaigning to my wife how i need to get one LOL ... twd has been a blast, wife and i both have enjoyed it.
ive swapped out all the cool white LEDs in mine for the GI and inserts, but even with them in the game looks and plays great

I have got pro and twd prem, and although TWD is an amazing game its real stressing on me, so i love the variation it is to play game of thrones. GOT Pro is so much more fun than the premium, not worth the added cost for a prem imo.

#3278 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

I have got pro and twd prem, and although TWD is an amazing game its real stressing on me, so i love the variation it is to play game of thrones. GOT Pro is so much more fun than the premium, not worth the added cost for a prem imo.

I found the same thing to be true, that the Pro is just more fun then the Premium. I had a heckuva time playing the Premium for a week, but the Pro is just way more fun to me.

#3279 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Man your first nib didn't last long lol but twd has much better shots and ruleset imo however its much more difficult . Good thing is im pretty sure i know who your trading so u will b able to get it back in few weeks if u want before he sells or trades it lol.

#3280 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Good thing is im pretty sure i know who your trading so u will b able to get it back in few weeks if u want before he sells or trades it lol.

lol - it's no one I've met before, but he's a Pinsider.

#3281 3 years ago

I wasn't even thinking of trading GoT because it's so fun, but then a Pinsider posted a trade ad for his modded TWD, wanting a GoT, and it was a perfect even steven trade for my modded GoT.

I had it running through my head for a day and watched tons of videos of TWD and I was like, I need to try it!

#3282 3 years ago
Quoted from hanzie:

I'm not sure if its my head or what but lately after a few hundred plays the pops don't seem to be quite as active as they were and my flippers seem weak. Ive tried to analyze it but cant really put my finger on it, out of the box the pops used to fire off like crazy, now sometimes the ball will roll through the pops hitting them and not even activate them. my shots from my flippers seem weak as well.

If its the pop bumper on top it is normal for it not to fire all the time. There was a screw put in the playfield right in front of the pop bumber because the ball was getting stuck there sometimes and that was Sterns fix for that. It used to piss me off but It doesn't bother me anymore. Your flippers shouldn't be getting weak since you just bought the machine. I did however just put new flipper rubbers on my machine that has 800-900 plays on it and I am amazed at how much better the game plays now. The flipper rubbers gradually went dead and it was unnoticeable how bad that they had gotten.

#3283 3 years ago

Premium on its way, based on some fun i had with a Pro. Never seen a single episode of TWD.

#3284 3 years ago

Has anyone who bought an NIB TWD in the last few weeks or month experienced any insert ghosting or clearcoat defects like the GB club have? I'm Considering an NIB PRO but these pf issues have me on the nervous nelly fence.

#3285 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Has anyone who bought an NIB TWD in the last few weeks or month experienced any insert ghosting or clearcoat defects like the GB club have? I'm Considering an NIB PRO but these pf issues have me on the nervous nelly fence.

I bought one about about a month ago , zero issues on the playfield so far , playfield was dated April 2016

#3286 3 years ago

One of the greatest pins ever! Fast and furious.

Just put up a 2.2 billion score and left a lot of points on the table

Got to LMS and beat it again. Coolest, wildest mode ever. Heart pumping action for 10 minutes to kill all the bastards!

Didn't get to Terminus this time although i had it set up.

#3287 3 years ago

Got a TWD Pro yesterday and today I installed the pinblade art; painted the well walker and made my own Woodbury sign.

20160904_182037 (resized).jpg

20160904_182226 (resized).jpg

20160904_182240 (resized).jpg

20160904_182029 (resized).jpg

#3288 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Got a TWD Pro yesterday and today I installed the pinblade art; painted the well walker and made my own Woodbury sign.

Where did you pick up the fishtank mod from?
Is that the laseriffic one that used to be available?

#3289 3 years ago
Quoted from hanzie:

Its very crooked ..probably just the way the pic was taken tho?

#3290 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

That sign looks good - "a walker free community"...lol Nice job

#3291 3 years ago

What's the most sound-modded pinball title?

hint: you are in the right place.

This one is dedicated to all that think pinside is nothing but a human cesspool of whining babies.

Walking Dead Pinball : Beavis and Butthead & Slayer addition (being developed as 3 separate sound replacements)

#3292 3 years ago
Quoted from hanzie:

I was lucky that it was already installed in my game. I did purposely make it crooked because it looks too neat and proper straight.

The Cointaker LED backbox and under cab mod are also installed and man! What a great light show!

I've been revising the well walker and he is looking good and disgusting and drippy now. Will post pics when finished.

#3293 3 years ago

Late last night I had some drinking inspiration and made flipper topper things.

Screenshot_20160905-103130 (resized).png

#3294 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Late last night I had some drinking inspiration and made flipper topper things.

Quoted from PoMC:

I was lucky that it was already installed in my game. I did purposely make it crooked because it looks too neat and proper straight.
The Cointaker LED backbox and under cab mod are also installed and man! What a great light show!
I've been revising the well walker and he is looking good and disgusting and drippy now. Will post pics when finished.

Would u just play the game already lol..... what do u think compared to g.o.t?

#3295 3 years ago

Totally different types of game play and haven't gotten enough games in yet. But I do like it a lot, Enjoy the layout and the ramps are fun to hit.

I really like being able to change up the sounds and music, so that's a huge plus in my book. Already have tried most versions available and loaded Cleland's last night. Wish the kpg version worked on the pro so I could try it out.

I had to fix the stdm balls coming from the pops because those were annoying. Much better now.

#3296 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I had to fix the stdm balls coming from the pops because those were annoying. Much better now.

What did you change to stop the sdtm?
I usually just nudge the table right as its leaving the bumpers, works most of the time

#3297 3 years ago

Two small rubber rings cut so they can be placed over the wire ball rail on the left side of the right ramp. Eliminates most stdm balls exiting the pops because usually they will nudge a ball enough so it hits the left flipper. I don't want to have to tell everyone else they have to nudge the game to stop those cheap assed drains. My wife can't anyway because she weighs 98lbs.

20160904_232913 (resized).jpg

#3298 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Wish the kpg version worked on the pro so I could try it out.

I believe the KPG version is mine that I made. He just made a couple music changes (I think). Anyway, I'll be making a pro version of my prem version soon. Stay tuned!

#3299 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Two small rubber rings cut so they can be placed over the wire ball rail on the left side of the right ramp. Eliminates most stdm balls exiting the pops because usually they will nudge a ball enough so it hits the left flipper. I don't want to have to tell everyone else they have to nudge the game to stop those cheap assed drains. My wife can't anyway because she weighs 98lbs.

Does this affect right loop through the pops shot much?

#3300 3 years ago

I installed the well walker mod from Modfather, such a big improvement. I always thought the stock figure looked bland and resembled Pizza the Hut from Spaceballs. The level of detail in this figure is really amazing, right down to the eyeballs.

DSC_0463 (resized).JPG

DSC_0458 (resized).JPG

DSC_0460 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 8589 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 172.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside