IMG_3704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 236.
#2451 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yes it is, but wait until you get to LMS!
And Escape from Terminus.
And Siege.
Greatest pin ever. For you guys that are still working your way through the epic journey all i can say is that it only gets better.

I keep playing this pin over and over hoping to get good enough to hit Siege and LMS, and even Terminus- soooo hard but so addicting!

#2452 7 years ago

Still Learning rules. When it says Woodbury is lit and you enter Shooter lane, there are 4 diff point values on dmd. How do you score them. Plunge ball a certain time ?

#2453 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Still Learning rules. When you reach terminus there are 4 diff point values in dmd. How do you score them. Plunge ball a certain time ?

I think your referring to Woodberry skill shot. ?Terminus is a mini wizard mode lit by doing all the modes like barn , riot, tunnel and etc etc..

#2454 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Still Learning rules. When it says Woodbury is lit and you enter Shooter lane, there are 4 diff point values on dmd. How do you score them. Plunge ball a certain time ?

The trick is to hit the right flipper button as many times as possible to get the upper right lane lit up, select the 1M option, then hit the Fire button. 8/10 times it will score u the 1M points and go right into the upper right lane no prob. Personally, I think it's a software glitch that allows u to do that and score the highest value so easily.

#2455 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I think your referring to Woodberry skill shot. ?Terminus is a mini wizard mode lit by doing all the modes like barn , riot, tunnel and etc etc..

Sorry meant to Woodbury not terminus. I'm not that good yet

#2456 7 years ago

The Woodbury shot works like this. The two star rollovers and the two skill lanes are the potential targets. Use your flippers to move the bonus you want to the rollover or lane you want, then use the flippers to select it, then plunge. If your ball goes to where you choose then you get the bonus.

#2457 7 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

The Woodbury shot works like this. The two star rollovers and the two skill lanes are the potential targets. Use your flippers to move the bonus you want to the rollover or lane you want, then use the flippers to select it, then plunge. If your ball goes to where you choose then you get the bonus.

Thx

#2458 7 years ago
Quoted from Fliptastic:

Don't know if anyone else has tried Lazer Bond, but I tried it on a cracked Potc ramp and it worked great!

image_(resized).jpeg

My local TV channel has a special every week called does it really work? They gave it a thumbs down. For some reason even though it got a thumbs down I wanna buy it...must be something subliminal in the advertising. Or maybe just that cool uv curing pen

#2459 7 years ago

I just installed the Stern bloody armor on my pro. It has a flat finish that I like much better than the pro wrinkle coating.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2460 7 years ago

Hey Blimpey - Where can I get that apron mod?

#2462 7 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

I own a TWD premium and would like to add the Bicycle Girl Ramp Lighting mod, does any one know the cost of Gnassel's mod?
Also, are there any other suppliers selling a similar mod?
Thanks!

If there is anyone out there on the fence with respect to Gnassels BG light... get off your ass and buy it. It is extremely well built, works exactly the way it should have from the factory, makes a bland area of the playfield brighter and interactive, and he has improved its function from his earlier version. Seriously it is well worth the cost. Its a MUST have mod for a TWD prem / LE.

#2463 7 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

If there is anyone out there on the fence with respect to Gnassels BG light... get off your ass and buy it. It is extremely well built, works exactly the way it should have from the factory, makes a bland area of the playfield brighter and interactive, and he has improved its function from his earlier version. Seriously it is well worth the cost. Its a MUST have mod for a TWD prem / LE.

#2464 7 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Agreed 1,000,000% !!

Mine died after a couple months, and Gnassel immediately sent me a replacement, it was awesome.

Let me tell you how I absolutely hated it not working and the BG ramp not lighting up. Going from having it and back to stock sucked big time. It's a must have mod and Gnassel's is the best. I have to always say, how the hell did Stern decide to not include a light in there?? It's ridiculous this needed to be a mod, but I thank Gnassel for doing what Stern failed to do.

#2465 7 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Or you can but my game complete with this mod

$6300

Shaker, Cliffy, Gnassel BG... 550ish plays.

#2466 7 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Do any of the leds directly shine into players eyes? Not a fan of that. Can't work out from video where the leds are.

#2467 7 years ago

a 2 led pad is zip tied to inside of left ramp post facing BG head. Light is not at all blinding.

#2468 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I have modified Eskaybee (SKB's) modified show sound file using Pinball Browser, but added a few more show sounds. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23412786/TWD/TWD156LE_KPG.BIN
Here is a video of it in action: » YouTube video

I like this version of kpg. Good music and subtly replace shout outs. Here in Germany is broadcasted synchronized. Therefore, here are the original voices unknown. Only my daughter looked at the show in their original sound. She could also assign the votes. Ah,, thats Carl, Thats Rick ...

#2469 7 years ago
Quoted from Gnassel:

I like this version of kpg. Good music and subtly replace shout outs. Here in Germany is broadcasted synchronized. Therefore, here are the original voices unknown. Only my daughter looked at the show in their original sound. She could also assign the votes. Ah,, thats Carl, Thats Rick ...

Interesting. Are most American shows dubbed instead of subtitled over there?

#2470 7 years ago

Really every show is dubbed in German. That's the reason, my English isn't so good as it could be

#2471 7 years ago
Quoted from Gnassel:

Really every show is dubbed in German. That's the reason, my English isn't so good as it could be

Your English seems pretty good to me. It's certainly a lot better than my German ....

#2472 7 years ago

Have had this pin for about 2 months(ish)....I posted a few weeks ago about an issue where the right drop target (Premium) would randomly fall, and sometimes double or triple fire when resetting... Switch test showed nothing.... I would lift the PF fudge with it and it would be fine for a bit then act up again. Well I put it back in switch test mode and now get this:

That's a failing opto correct?

#2473 7 years ago
Quoted from JJ101:

Have had this pin for about 2 months(ish)....I posted a few weeks ago about an issue where the right drop target (Premium) would randomly fall, and sometimes double or triple fire when resetting... Switch test showed nothing.... I would lift the PF fudge with it and it would be fine for a bit then act up again. Well I put it back in switch test mode and now get this:
» YouTube video
That's a failing opto correct?

Mine did this too, target edge was not catching enough on the top position and would slide down by itself or the slightest touch. Its adustable when you go under

#2474 7 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

I just installed the Stern bloody armor on my pro. It has a flat finish that I like much better than the pro wrinkle coating.

That is one pimped out Pro! Very nice.

#2475 7 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

What are you using to illuminate the three zombie heads on the playfield? Looks nice.

#2476 7 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

What are you using to illuminate the three zombie heads on the playfield? Looks nice.

Mezel mods has a light that does the same thing the topper does.

20160329_142021_(resized).jpg20160329_142021_(resized).jpg

#2477 7 years ago

Mezelmods has the light
Laseriffic had the aquariums

#2478 7 years ago

Had my best game last night, factory settings.
I'm going to start focusing on getting to LMS now.

#2479 7 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Mezel mods has a light that does the same thing the topper does.

I didn't even realize my topper did that until I read this thread

#2480 7 years ago

Bye bye guys, suffered enough, truly a great game, but the aggression it creates inside of me … never again, sorry.

good luck all with the killing!

#2481 7 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

the aggression it creates inside of me … never again

That's what drinking is for, quells the inner beast.

#2482 7 years ago

I almost left the club but I just couldn't do it.. This game rocks.

#2483 7 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I almost left the club but I just couldn't do it.. This game rocks.

I said that too, to myself, to others, but now its for real.

Game will always continue to rock for sure, just not at my place .

#2484 7 years ago

Well you have a great collection and many other games to play. Good luck with whatever takes its place.

#2485 7 years ago

I found this in my recently purchased TWD LE and assume that it is for the machine. So can someone please name this mod and where I should put it.

Thanks

IMG_2019_(resized).JPGIMG_2019_(resized).JPG

IMG_2020_(resized).JPGIMG_2020_(resized).JPG

#2486 7 years ago

My guess is that it's for the ramps to light them from the back of the game where they disappear. It plugs in to the right of the coin door where you'll find a similar socket

#2487 7 years ago

Could be to put over the back area of the pf (attached to upper wood part of the back of the pf over the prison and fishtank) and then connected to pop bumpers for a cool flash effect everytime the pop bumpers hit. Or connected to the GI since it has the controls for color change/fade effect.

#2488 7 years ago

** Update** Problem solved, Tmezel pmed me and its all fixed. The wires were switched on my tower, easy, fix and nothing blew even when I tried it with wrong wires.

#2489 7 years ago

Just had a killer game. Got 820,000,000 on the first ball with killer 137,405,000 Bloodbath, 183,322,530 Hoard, 125,453,720 X Champion and 107,405,000 Terminus. Then had to pause so I could pick up my daughter from her Hapkido class. Got to finish the game 45 minutes later with a final score of 1,056,327,620 all on standard settings and outlines open. Still haven't gotten near Last Man Standing yet. What a freaking awesome game this is!

#2490 7 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Just had a killer game. Got 820,000,000 on the first ball with killer 137,405,000 Bloodbath, 183,322,530 Hoard, 125,453,720 X Champion and 107,405,000 Terminus. Then had to pause so I could pick up my daughter from her Hapkido class. Got to finish the game 45 minutes later with a final score of 1,056,327,620 all on standard settings and outlines open. Still haven't gotten near Last Man Standing yet. What a freaking awesome game this is!
image_(resized).jpeg

Wow.

#2491 7 years ago

Great score!!

Now do it again )

#2492 7 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Great score!!
Now do it again )

No promises.

#2493 7 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Bye bye guys, suffered enough, truly a great game, but the aggression it creates inside of me … never again, sorry.
good luck all with the killing!

I saw your ad. I would buy it if you didn't have so many mods
too much $ for me

#2494 7 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

I saw your ad. I would buy it if you didn't have so many mods
too much $ for me

Hey Fedde, It was sold within a few hours .. you'd have loved it .. brutal deluxe version !!

#2495 7 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Hey Fedde, It was sold within a few hours .. you'd have loved it .. brutal deluxe version !!

Yes I would! But since I'm poor I rather pay less 1 or 2k and have it without mods.

I found a pro on location here and started to like it very much. With the new code the game is just a blast that I got to have it.
I will keep looking for a premium

#2496 7 years ago

I am about to join the club! I just got my tracking info, WooHoo! I should have my membership card on Friday.

#2497 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Ya man, thanks. I think I am going to twerk my switch instead.....

I ended up here with replacing the switch. Had exactly the same problem.

#2498 7 years ago

I finally got mine setup last night after receiving it on Friday. Now time to install Cliffys, plastic protectors and Gnassel's bicycle girl mod. Only issue is crossbow not working properly, hopefully just need to adjust some switches. Then it is time to

#2499 7 years ago

May get a chance tomorrow to install this Winnebago toy I modded with mostly household items (nail polish, sandpaper, hot coffee [to tint the white paint], small wood dowel [awning], paper clips, craft foam [cooler], card stock [umbrella], and part of an incense stick [umbrella]). I have a large hole drilled through the bottom that I intend to have the pop bumper LED shine through to light up the windows (I did something similar to a camper trailer toy that will go on a different one [flipped on its side]). Yes, that's a road quickly made with colored pencils... :p (Being silly for someone else).

Winnbago2.jpgWinnbago2.jpg

#2500 7 years ago

I have a question.
Is this shot even possible? (from the bow to the tunnel)
By looking at all the videos it seems like an impossible angle.. :s
Screen_Shot_2016-04-14_at_2.39.51_PM_(resized).jpgScreen_Shot_2016-04-14_at_2.39.51_PM_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.