IMG_8591.jpeg
IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 237.
#151 9 years ago

That's a good score! I scored 107 million tonight & I was pretty damn happy.

#152 9 years ago

Anyone come across this yet? Ball keeps getting stuck, between the rubbers on the left lane above the pops. Right side flows through ok, but left side has always seemed pretty tight, and now unless the ball has a clean drop through from above, it tends to get stuck between the rubbers. Picture attached. Any advice?

IMG_0880.JPGIMG_0880.JPG
#153 9 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Anyone come across this yet? Ball keeps getting stuck, between the rubbers on the left lane above the pops. Right side flows through ok, but left side has always seemed pretty tight, and now unless the ball has a clean drop through from above, it tends to get stuck between the rubbers. Picture attached. Any advice?

IMG_0880.JPG 160 KB

Never had that on mine. No idea what to do there

#154 9 years ago

Here is a color change using purple and ice blue from comet pinball. Its shows better than my iphone camera takes pictures. Replaced the lights under the target bank with one of the comet purple strip lights. Added a flat 12 volt ice blue panel behind the prison. Upgraded the flashers too.

IMG_1180.JPGIMG_1180.JPG IMG_1185.JPGIMG_1185.JPG IMG_1186.JPGIMG_1186.JPG
#155 9 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

IMG_0880.JPG 160 KB

I had the same issue, changed to a skinnier rubber and has not happened since

#156 9 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

I had the same thing but on the top posts, not the bottom posts. I was able to adjust the post between the two lanes (the screw was loose on the post) to get more spacing on the tight lane. It has worked great since.

#157 9 years ago
Quoted from Twilliams:

purple and ice blue

Good lord.

#158 9 years ago

I wish someone made replacement zombies for the well walker.

#159 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I wish someone made replacement zombies for the well walker.

Great thing is that because the ball isn't hitting Wellverine, you can mount whatever you want on top there, without needing to build a replacement switch or other assembly.

#160 9 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Great thing is that because the ball isn't hitting Wellverine, you can mount whatever you want on top there, without needing to build a replacement switch or other assembly.

The well walker is a fantastic mechanism

1 week later
#161 9 years ago

342,000,000 today, by far one of my favorite pinball machines ever. Siege mode is out of control crazy and I'm winded right now from playing pinball, rare and fantastic. If I'm to believe that MB and TZ are better than this pin well its time for an extinction level event.

#162 9 years ago

I got 307,000,000 over the weekend and 248,000,000 yesterday. It was crazy I needed to rest after it. Then my next game will be just a few mill it is a very fun game.

#163 9 years ago

Does anyone make an insert to the Stern start button that says DEAD or something more interesting?

Much like PBL "Pinball Sucks" insert. Mine came with a green start button so it was changed to red straight away.

#164 9 years ago

Got tired of the glare only Pro and added a Red film inside, that not only killed the glared, but gave it an interesting reddish look ...

Translite.jpgTranslite.jpg
#165 9 years ago

I took all the white GI lighting and turned it to orange frosted. I still think there is plenty of light but I like the darker feel to the machine.

IMG_3783.JPGIMG_3783.JPG

#166 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I took all the white GI lighting and turned it to orange frosted. I still think there is plenty of light but I like the darker feel to the machine.

IMG_3783.JPG 261 KB

Looks like an LE!

#167 9 years ago

The Pro model is now #81 on the top 100. WTF?

Though I have to say (and I've mentioned this in at least one other thread) it's a completely different game when you swap out all the cool white LEDs, put in some color, and actually give this game some personality. The stock version looks pretty bland with white bulbs everywhere.

I feel bad for anyone who played the Pro at Arcade Expo this past weekend. The prison doors were completely non-functional (at least on Saturday night). I'm sure that hasn't helped the ratings.

#168 9 years ago

Has anyone added the lighted drop targets for a le from mezelmods ?

#169 9 years ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

Got tired of the glare only Pro and added a Red film inside, that not only killed the glared, but gave it an interesting reddish look ...

Great idea ,, I have a Tinted lens i just installed in front of the display ,, but the Glare from the trans is Bad when filming .. I'd like a sheet of PDI glass , but i don't like the $ it commands ..
I film'd this vid- w/ the glass Out ..

#170 9 years ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

Translite.jpg 222 KB

Looks great I to have a real issue with glare can you show a pic of behind the translite how you added the film

Thanks

#171 9 years ago

Here's my pro so far….
Mods:
-all GI & inserts changed to warm whites (only very few colored ones);
-convolux yellow glowing plastic protectors;
-hitchhiker sign;
-woodbury sign;
-express mart sign;
-backpanel ramp illumination kit;
-prison tower;
-fishtank;
-prison door roof;
-Maggie figure (like that girl)…

TWD PRO mods.JPGTWD PRO mods.JPG

#172 9 years ago
Quoted from Rom:

Here's my pro so far….
Mods:
-hitchhiker sign;
-woodbury sign;
-express mart sign;
-prison tower;
-fishtank;
-prison door roof;

TWD PRO mods.JPG 222 KB

Now my favorite looking walking dead. Awesome work!

#173 9 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

The Pro model is now #81 on the top 100. WTF?
Though I have to say (and I've mentioned this in at least one other thread) it's a completely different game when you swap out all the cool white LEDs, put in some color, and actually give this game some personality. The stock version looks pretty bland with white bulbs everywhere.
I feel bad for anyone who played the Pro at Arcade Expo this past weekend. The prison doors were completely non-functional (at least on Saturday night). I'm sure that hasn't helped the ratings.

It's crazy.

Of the recent Sterns we have had X-men, Spiderman, and Tron (gone now) and still have IM.

This is the only game of the bunch that we have played as much as we are playing this game. The others we played maybe every other day or even less. We can't stop playing TWD. I would rate the fun factor up there with MB, MM, CV, and TS.

The game has very intuitive / easy to understand rules, there are a variety of fun shots, and we are killing Zombies. What's wrong with that?

Of the other games we sold:

Tron: Beautiful game but gameplay was confusing and not rewarding
SM: Repetitive
X-men: Great game, would have another. Kicked my ass.
IM: Still have, simple and fun.

#174 9 years ago

Last night I stacked Blood Bath with Prison and WW multiball + had CDC running. It's amazing how fast the score shot up. I love this game!

#175 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Last night I stacked Blood Bath with Prison and WW multiball + had CDC running. It's amazing how fast the score shot up. I love this game!

And to get blood bath you have to hit all three drops to collect an item, and get all three items right? Did you work on that first and then start Prison and then WW? I want to try and get blood bath next time I am on location playing.

#176 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

And to get blood bath you have to hit all three drops to collect an item, and get all three items right? Did you work on that first and then start Prison and then WW?

Yes. I started off the game solely focusing on blood bath. You have to complete the drop target bank for all three items, and then complete it a fourth time to start the mode. It took me two balls to qualify blood bath, and then I started prison multiball on ball three. I proceeded to pound the WW until that multiball started running also. With so many balls flying around, the drop targets got hit without me even trying. Bingo! I had very little points before starting Prison multiball, and I wound up with over 120 million when all the multiballs finally ended.

#177 9 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

This is the only game of the bunch that we have played as much as we are playing this game. The others we played maybe every other day or even less. We can't stop playing TWD. I would rate the fun factor up there with MB, MM, CV, and TS.

I think because it is hard but very fun game. We are playing our a lot so far.
I have put up a 307 mil and a 249 mil game last night I got a 60 mil I was disappointed. My son says Dad you can’t get 100 or mill every game. Then I will get 3 games that are really bad. Those high scores are not my normal scores but it would be nice if they were.

#178 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Yes. I started off the game solely focusing on blood bath. You have to complete the drop target bank for all three items, and then complete it a fourth time to start the mode. It took me two balls to qualify blood bath, and then I started prison multiball on ball three. I proceeded to pound the WW until that multiball started running also. With so many balls flying around, the drop targets got hit without me even trying. Bingo! I had very little points before starting Prison multiball, and I wound up with over 120 million when all the multiballs finally ended.

That's what I was looking for. Stacking WW and Prison was not enough for me to clear 100 million. I will try this. Thanks!

#179 9 years ago
Quoted from Rom:

Here's my pro so far….
Mods:
-hitchhiker sign;
-woodbury sign;
-express mart sign;
-prison tower;
-fishtank;
-prison door roof;

TWD PRO mods.JPG 222 KB

I hope people are taking notes; this is how you LED a machine! not just talking about walking dead, but pinball in general. Good use of colors and whites. well done!

#180 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I hope people are taking notes; this is how you LED a machine! not just talking about Walking Dead, but pinball in general. Good use of colors and whites. well done!

Looks Beautiful !! I like the Warm whites for the inserts .. I was play-n mine last-nite and noticed the Brightness catching my eYe's from the double Leds under the WELL inserts ..

Simply Awesome Led job , Rom !!! , I have some Work 2 do !!

#181 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I did the exact same thing about an hour ago, and it was frickin' awesome (though my first 2 balls were crap, so my score was only like 130M).

This is the most addictive game I've ever played. Seriously. I play it every single day when I get home from work, which has never happened with any of my other games... especially 3 months down the road.

#182 9 years ago

So guys...... now that the honey moon haze is starting to fade. How is the Pro treating everyone?

I put in a few games yesterday on location, and enjoyed it much more than the first time I played when it was poorly set up, with early code.

Let's here it from those still in love with TWD, and those who had the marriage anulled in the first month.

I'm considering moving Star Trek out and TWD in.

Thanks for your thoughts!

#183 9 years ago

I have been in da club since Halloween.

#184 9 years ago
Quoted from Pincrawler:

So guys...... now that the honey moon haze is starting to fade. How is the Pro treating everyone?
I put in a few games yesterday on location, and enjoyed it much more than the first time I played when it was poorly set up, with early code.
Let's here it from those still in love with TWD, and those who had the marriage anulled in the first month.
I'm considering moving Star Trek out and TWD in.
Thanks for your thoughts!

I have put about 150 games on it on location, and I love it. Very difficult. I finally stacked WW MB and Prison MB and Blood Bath, and still only got to around 80 million. haha. I stink, but love it. Can't wait to play it more.

#185 9 years ago

We have around 350 games on ours pro. We really like it. It has that one more game feel that not many games get. It is a hard game but stacking WW and Prison is very fun. I stacked Bicycle girl and CDC I got 122 mill just on CDC during that game.
Our game is up to about 12 walker kills to light extra ball and it keeps climbing.

#186 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballlooking:

We have around 350 games on ours pro. We really like it. It has that one more game feel that not many games get. It is a hard game but stacking WW and Prison is very fun. I stacked Bicycle girl and CDC I got 122 mill just on CDC during that game.
Our game is up to about 12 walker kills to light extra ball and it keeps climbing.

how did you do that with the stacking of CDC and bicycle girl? so once you killed bicycle girl you had 122 mill just from hitting that ramp 5 or so times? Wild!

#187 9 years ago

I got Bike G light on then got the 3 drop targets the started WW. Hit CDC ramp started prison. Got red flashing shots then worked on CDC ramp. This game was 307 mill.

A couple games after that I got 92 mill on CDC. I started CDC then got most of the flashing red shots then was just hitting the CDC ramp for 6+ Mill a pop. This games was 248 mill.

#188 9 years ago

I got Bike G light on then got the 3 drop targets the started WW. Hit CDC ramp started prison. Got red flashing shots then worked on CDC ramp. This game was 307 mill.
A couple games after that I got 92 mill on CDC. I started CDC then got most of the flashing red shots then was just hitting the CDC ramp for 6+ Mill a pop. This games was 248 mill.

You can start prison during WW? Or did your WW drain then you got prison.

#189 9 years ago

Was that on the previous code? I believe on the newest code this has been balanced, I can't imagine scoring that many point on CDC & BC modes. Wow

#190 9 years ago

It was on 1.19 code three ball game factory setting and factory out lanes. Now that that is out of the way. It was such a fun game!

20150118_210402.jpg20150118_210402.jpg 20150122_135853.jpg20150122_135853.jpg
#191 9 years ago

It was on 1.19 code three ball game factory setting and factory out lanes. Now that that is out of the way. It was such a fun game!

Killer game! You just motivated me. Lol

20150118_210402.jpg 66 KB

20150122_135853.jpg 189 KB

#192 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You can start prison during WW? Or did your WW drain then you got prison.

You can start WW while in prison. But not the other way.

Post edited by pinballlooking: I was wrong

#193 9 years ago

Yes you can start prison during WW. you can also start WW while in prison.

I don't think so, at least on what I'm playing you have to start Prison first and then WW.

#194 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I don't think so, at least on what I'm playing you have to start Prison first and then WW.

This is true. I had WW going, prison blinking & ready, & could not start Prison MB. I beat the crap out of that zombies face & could not get Prison MB to start.

#195 9 years ago
Quoted from Rom:

Here's my pro so far….
Mods:
-hitchhiker sign;
-woodbury sign;
-express mart sign;
-prison tower;
-fishtank;
-prison door roof;

TWD PRO mods.JPG 222 KB

Great effort. I like how you've kept most of the gi and inserts white.

#196 9 years ago

I can't break it.........this addictive mofo is killing me!

TWD.jpgTWD.jpg

#197 9 years ago

Man. I cannot get any big scores. I need lots more practice. You guys are out of my league. Haha

#198 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I have put about 150 games on it on location, and I love it. Very difficult. I finally stacked WW MB and Prison MB and Blood Bath, and still only got to around 80 million. haha. I stink, but love it. Can't wait to play it more.

Keep at it Chuck, you will hit that magic moment when it all comes together!

#199 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I can't break it.........this addictive mofo is killing me!

Great Score !! What's up w/ the Credit's , R U pay-n to play ?

edit , U have Replay's set to Credit's

#200 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Keep at it Chuck, you will hit that magic moment when it all comes together!

Oh I'm gonna. Can't wait to get back at it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 26.95
There are 11,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/4?hl=tinyblackdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.