IMG_3704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 236.
#1851 8 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

@RandomKG:
A second bicycle girl will not give you a multikill, unless you did not earn it the first time.
If you play for example terminus (6th mode) and then play the modes all over again, I think you can earn them back for the modes.
Just heard the greatest quote today (factory software):
"they're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out, ..."

thanks- I feel I need to try to pay better attention to which Multi Kills I'm achieving then- so I know what's left.

#1852 8 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

@RandomKG:
A second bicycle girl will not give you a multikill, unless you did not earn it the first time.
If you play for example terminus (6th mode) and then play the modes all over again, I think you can earn them back for the modes.
Just heard the greatest quote today (factory software):
"they're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out, ..."

thanks- I feel I need to try to pay better attention to which Multi Kills I'm achieving then- so I know what's left.

#1853 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Just joined the club! Got my Prem yesterday

From the new batch Stern is making now?

#1854 8 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I would appreciate it!

Here you go, sir,

So to clear this up really quickly, here is the first picture:

20160221_215236_(resized).jpg20160221_215236_(resized).jpg

See the molex connector in the middle? That is where the harness begins to light up your "playfield backwall" lights.

That wiring goes to the lights in the back middle of the playfield nearly directly above the fishtank plastic:

20160221_214952_(resized).jpg20160221_214952_(resized).jpg

They then daisy-chain from those lights to the remaining 2 lights to the far left of the "playfield backwall":

20160221_215151_(resized).jpg20160221_215151_(resized).jpg

Let me know if you require any more clarification pictures.

As a public apology, I am sorry this took longer than expected. I promoted to Captain in the AF, so family and friends were in town til yesterday. Thanks for understanding !

#1855 8 years ago

Thanks for the pics and congrats! Stern sent me the wire braid. Probably tackle it tomorrow night.

#1856 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I promoted to Captain in the AF

Congratulations!

#1857 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I promoted to Captain in the AF

Congrats and ty for your service.

#1858 8 years ago

So, I found the ball trap..

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1859 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

image_(resized).jpeg

Put some pants on your Well Walker and that won't happen!

#1860 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

image_(resized).jpeg

^_^

my walker is out getting painted by modfather. I've been playing with an empty well for a week. The ball has only bounced into the empty well twice strangely enough. once during a multiball and I just kept pounding and hit it back out- and once during single ball play. it's a funny *whomp whomp* way to end a ball haha.

#1861 8 years ago

Well, I'm going to go ahead and say it here first: I am considering selling my TWD Pro.

That being said, this game will be coming with a couple mods - Mezelmods fishtank lighting (note: NOT an actual fishtank), Zombie Apocalypse mod (biohazard flasher emblem that goes underneath the bicycle girl ramp), Woodbury sign tied into the insert so it flashes when it is time to hit the Woodbury shot.

Game has 329 plays on it.

Anyone is interested, go ahead and PM me. I'll more than likely be putting up a thread soon with pictures and videos as I usually do.

Search my name here in the thread to get some pictures and things I have done to my particular TWD Pro (Go to top of page --> "Find Posts in this Topic" --> put my name in --> BOOM, you found my posts and pictures).

#1862 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Search my name here in the thread to get some pictures and things I have done to my particular TWD Pro (Go to top of page --> "Find Posts in this Topic" --> put my name in --> BOOM, you found my posts and pictures).

It's even easier than that. All you have to do is click on the little silhouette icon next to the post number, and it will show every post that user made in the thread.

posts_(resized).jpgposts_(resized).jpg

#1863 8 years ago

So has anyone gotten a delivery date yet for one of the new premiums?

#1864 8 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Mine's mid May, with some trans-Pacific shipping time in there.

#1865 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Well, I'm going to go ahead and say it here first: I am considering selling my TWD Pro.
That being said, this game will be coming with a couple mods - Mezelmods fishtank lighting (note: NOT an actual fishtank), Zombie Apocalypse mod (biohazard flasher emblem that goes underneath the bicycle girl ramp), Woodbury sign tied into the insert so it flashes when it is time to hit the Woodbury shot.
Anyone is interested, go ahead and PM me. I'll more than likely be putting up a thread soon with pictures and videos as I usually do.

Say what? I thought you loved it

#1866 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Say what? I thought you loved it

It was a quick honeymoon, lol

#1867 8 years ago

I haven't seen hardly any one sell twd since the new code unless it was to upgrade to a premium . Its a very special pin for sure . Everyone should watch the latest buffalo pinball with ed its a great episode

#1868 8 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I received mine last week.

#1869 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Mine's mid May, with some trans-Pacific shipping time in there.

WTF! Mid May!

Quoted from Aurium:

I received mine last week.

Thank God. I was told last month when I paid in full it would probably be late Feb early March. I sure hope I get it before my house warming party March 19.

#1870 8 years ago

Tell me about it. It's been bumped three times.

#1871 8 years ago

Domestics are on the line now, exports shipped last week. The pics on Facebook were exports.

#1872 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

upgrading to a Prem or LE?

#1873 8 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Thank God. I was told last month when I paid in full it would probably be late Feb early March. I sure hope I get it before my house warming party March 19.

I've had a deposit on mine since mid December and was told sometime in March when I asked several weeks ago.

#1874 8 years ago

What size polyurethane rings for the slings being used on twd pro? Calls for 2 1/2 id but I've found that dosnt usually hold true for the polyurethane rings in the experiences I had. Thanks.

#1875 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I haven't seen hardly any one sell twd since the new code unless it was to upgrade to a premium .

Quoted from DeathHimself:

upgrading to a Prem or LE?

Very good guys (:.

I pick it up NIB this weekend.

My Pro is already sold.

Ready for my upgrade!!!!! Woooooo!

#1876 8 years ago

So my TWD LE didn't have the plexi glass protector on the entrance of bicycle girl ramp, and after a few calls to Sterns in attempt to purchase one with no avail I decided to make one of my own and in addition dress it up a bit like when she was crawling thru the field. It's cut from 1/8 plexi backed with Gorilla Tape to hopefully alleviate the issues of them cracking from the ball smashing into them. Thus far it's still good so I should be adding lights to it shortly, and believe it or not there is no view obstruction of the ramp or BG head beneath the ramp.

P1010029_(resized).JPG

How is this mod holding up? Have any airballs hit it? I just got my figure used on Ebay for a reasonable price and will be following your creative lead. But I'd like to know if it's in a vulnerable position - if so I'll reinforce it or shield it.

#1877 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

My Pro is already sold.

Won't regret it at all. Congrats!

#1878 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

My Pro is already sold.

I knew it and when we talked a while back I warned you that you were gonna end up loving the pin and you really sld go with a premium lol.

#1879 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

My Pro is already sold.

Welcome to the world of bombs

#1880 8 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

How is this mod holding up? Have any airballs hit it? I just got my figure used on Ebay for a reasonable price and will be following your creative lead. But I'd like to know if it's in a vulnerable position - if so I'll reinforce it or shield it.

Thus far I had zero issues with it, I also installed the cliffy drop ramp protector and removed the stern foam fix which makes the ramp sit flush now so air balls just about never happen there now.

#1881 8 years ago

Thus far I had zero issues with it, I also installed the cliffy drop ramp protector and removed the stern foam fix which makes the ramp sit flush now so air balls just about never happen there now.

Thanks. Hopefully my premium will come soon. I've got the Cliffys and many other mods to install as well. The waiting is killing me!

#1882 8 years ago

I have a LE that I'm selling at the moment located on Long Island, NY

#1883 8 years ago

So, as far as must-have non-aesthetic mods go, I'm reading the Cliffy is the only mod truly needed? Also, are leg protectors are pre-installed on premium and LE versions?

#1884 8 years ago
Quoted from arcaderehab:

So, as far as must-have non-aesthetic mods go, I'm reading the Cliffy is the only mod truly needed? Also, are leg protectors are pre-installed on premium and LE versions?

IMO the Bicycle Girl light is needed and the Cliffy is not on this game. Leg protectors are installed at the factory on all new Sterns at this point.

#1885 8 years ago
Quoted from arcaderehab:

Cliffy is the only mod truly needed

Quoted from T7:

Bicycle Girl light is needed

Both of these mods are a must on Prem & LE models.

#1886 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

My Pro is already sold.

LE or one of the new premiums fresh off the line?

Quoted from crwjumper:

Thanks. Hopefully my premium will come soon. I've got the Cliffys and many other mods to install as well. The waiting is killing me!

Yes. I want it now damnit.

#1887 8 years ago

Hehe, good one NPO! Gonna love it, of course you already know that.

Congrats on promotion

#1888 8 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

LE or one of the new premiums fresh off the line?

New one fresh off the line. They just came in on Monday.

Quoted from iceman44:

Hehe, good one NPO! Gonna love it, of course you already know that.
Congrats on promotion

Thanks, man . You and a couple others (bigD....!) told me to just go Prem, and I tried to skirt the line, but ultimately, I had to go Prem finally with this one!

#1889 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

New one fresh off the line. They just came in on Monday

Sweet. Hopefully they pump these out quick.

#1890 8 years ago

Both of these mods are a must on Prem & LE models.

If there is a must-have mod for my Premium, that no way I could live without- would be the Gnassel BG light, period. I have no idea how Stern released this game where the ramp pops up and u are required to shoot some dark hole, because you can't see shit in there.

When that mod works and the head lights up and illuminates red when u hit it is awsome. If I could have one single mod only, it would be that.

#1891 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

If there is a must-have mod for my Premium, that no way I could live without- would be the Gnassel BG light, period. If I could have one single mod only, it would be that.

Firm agreement. Fixes a ridiculous design flaw (embarrassing really..) on Stern's part.

#1892 8 years ago
Quoted from arcaderehab:

I'd also say that a shaker is a must-have. Stern includes the code and it enhances the game tremendously. And of course the Polk PSW10 sub woofer. Shotgun blasts and other sounds really come alive with one.

#1893 8 years ago

Which side blades look the best on TWD? Pinblades version, Pinblades prison version, Pinblades mirrored prison version, Stern version, or just plain mirrors? I haven't seen enough to judge myself. I'm looking at what I should outfit mine with.

Thanks

#1894 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Which side blades look the best on TWD? Pinblades version, Pinblades prison version, Pinblades mirrored prison version, Stern version, or just plain mirrors? I haven't seen enough to judge myself. I'm looking at what I should outfit mine with.
Thanks

pinblades mirrored prison.

a few others will surely chime in regarding the pinball refinery EL fence which is also great.

#1895 8 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

pinblades mirrored prison.
a few others will surely chime in regarding the pinball refinery EL fence which is also great.

That's where I was originally leaning, but due to price, I wanted to be sure it was worth the extra $120. I'm not a fan of the EL fence personally, which is why I didn't mention it before.

#1896 8 years ago

For anyone interested I just switched over my flipper bats, trying translucent red and solid red with poly black bands, the translucent looks great in person, gonna go with them!

flip_(resized).jpgflip_(resized).jpg

#1897 8 years ago

Man, screw waiting until the weekend...I went and got it tonight!!!!

Setup this weekend .

20160225_231532_(resized).jpg20160225_231532_(resized).jpg

#1898 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Setup this weekend .
20160225_231532_(resized).jpg

"Screw waiting until the weekend"

"Setup this weekend"

I'm confused

Lol

#1899 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Setup this weekend .
20160225_231532_(resized).jpg

Call in sick.

#1900 8 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

For anyone interested I just switched over my flipper bats, trying translucent red and solid red with poly black bands, the translucent looks great in person, gonna go with them!
flip_(resized).jpg

I assume the translucent is on the left?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/38 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.