IMG_3704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 236.
#1451 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I don't see that apron wrap on pingraffix web site can you link me to it?

I had to ask nicely. they designed it for the pro.

#1452 8 years ago

armor is no longer available.

kpg, is the sigma cable tie-in to colorDMD as easy as I want it to be? plug and play right?

#1453 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Love the ColorDMD in my Premium !! Modernizes this game completely even though there's no color-specific ROM data yet for it. I have a Sigma cable connected to it so it changes colors interactively with the speakers which is cool. The animations really pop and honestly I couldn't tell what was happening very well until now. I won't own another pin without a ColorDMD.
Also in this shot you will see the translite letters "The Walking Dead" are not nearly as bright. Behind the glass is where I cut out printer paper to dim the lighting the shows through as it caused a lot of reflection and glare on the play field glass
image_(resized).jpeg

Love the mods kpg. I have a TWD LE now and a NIB MET Premium Monsters (hopefully) coming my way this week.

Never bought a ColorDMD display before, but am thinking this is a must for either or both games.

Can the display be swapped out from one pin to another and then download/install the color ROM code from ColorDMD's website for that specific game?

Maybe swapping out is too much of a pain?

Also have a friend who owns an ACDC Premium and he doesn't want to get a Color DMD for it, but would like to see how it looks in color by temporarily installing a color display (although it may convince him to buy one).

#1454 8 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

looks like a level problem, where is the bubble at on the level? in between the two lines?

I hadn't thought of that - it doesn't feel 'floaty' or anything but maybe a few fraction of a degrees might make a difference. I will have to check it next time I'm down there. Thanks for the suggestion.

#1455 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just hit my best game ever!!! Greatest pin ever!!
I beat LMS again and it has the coolest dots, game shuts off and callout says "you are the LMS" and there are 3 hot chicks with big titties in bikinis snuggling up to you!

twd7_(resized).jpg

60 kills on one ball?? That's insane. And you got a pic of your score and not the bikini girls??? Cmon man

#1456 8 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

I hadn't thought of that - it doesn't feel 'floaty' or anything but maybe a few fraction of a degrees might make a difference. I will have to check it next time I'm down there. Thanks for the suggestion.

TWD needs to be levelled and set up right or it does some strange things with the ball
I just played mine, the ball really slows down in the curve to the shooter lane. Don't think I have had a bounce out like your video.

#1457 8 years ago

I tried to do a semi-short review of this game (software 1.56)... my camera cut off after 20min but I tried to sum up my personal opinion of TWD. I'm hoping to to more of these types of reviews. I'm reviewing it as a "player game" - the gameplay more than necessarily being a fan of the theme. In general, I enjoyed the game. I think it's an interesting design; I like the short ball times and the challenge.

#1458 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

I tried to do a semi-short review of this game (software 1.56)... my camera cut off after 20min but I tried to sum up my personal opinion of TWD. I'm hoping to to more of these types of reviews. I'm reviewing it as a "player game" - the gameplay more than necessarily being a fan of the theme. In general, I enjoyed the game. I think it's an interesting design; I like the short ball times and the challenge.
» YouTube video

"The main difference is basically how much money can they get out of you...?" That was great, and I 100% agree with you.

I am all about a company making money, but releasing difference versions of the game and calling it "more options for all" is a specious way of saying "We want more $$, and if you don't pony up what we want, enjoy the crippled version." Such crap.

So far, great review!

#1459 8 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

armor is no longer available.
kpg, is the sigma cable tie-in to colorDMD as easy as I want it to be? plug and play right?

Yeah, the sigma cable is awesome. Got it with my LED speaker kit from http://www.speakerlightkits.com and hooks into their LED light kit. If you want it interactive, then you need both the under cabinet and speaker interactive lighting kit from Rock Custom Pinball. Problem is the harness he sent me didn't last long and the connectors fried today so its not working right. The guy that runs the site (Chris) will hopefully send me a replacement, but it doesn't seem to be very willing to do so yet which is a bit disappointing- hoping he makes it right because it wasn't cheap for the setup.

Quoted from Humph:

Love the mods kpg. I have a TWD LE now and a NIB MET Premium Monsters (hopefully) coming my way this week.
Never bought a ColorDMD display before, but am thinking this is a must for either or both games.
Can the display be swapped out from one pin to another and then download/install the color ROM code from ColorDMD's website for that specific game?
Maybe swapping out is too much of a pain?
Also have a friend who owns an ACDC Premium and he doesn't want to get a Color DMD for it, but would like to see how it looks in color by temporarily installing a color display (although it may convince him to buy one).

You can definitely swap the display to other Stern (and maybe WPC games too) and just download the ROM into it, if one is available for that game. Metallica has a custom colored ROM available, TWD does not and may not for a long time (Randy at ColorDMD stated no one is currently working on the game, sucks!). The good thing is ColorDMD running in HiRes mode looks WAY better than dots on TWD even without a custom colored ROM so its still worth it to me. Installation is super easy too, but make sure you get the clear display shield and standoff kit ($25 on ColorDMD.com) as you need that to mount in newer Stern cabinets for MET and TWD.

#1460 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

"The main difference is basically how much money can they get out of you...?" That was great, and I 100% agree with you.
I am all about a company making money, but releasing difference versions of the game and calling it "more options for all" is a specious way of saying "We want more $$, and if you don't pony up what we want, enjoy the crippled version." Such crap.
So far, great review!

However, IMO, I think the Pro version is better than the Premium. The crossbow seems to be more gimmicky than anything else. The extra features of the Premium/LE don't seem to add very much more to the gameplay.

#1461 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

However, IMO, I think the Pro version is better than the Premium. The crossbow seems to be more gimmicky than anything else. The extra features of the Premium/LE don't seem to add very much more to the gameplay.

If the walker bomb was present in the Pro, I'd be good. It's very.......annoying to see the tiers be completely different games in some respect.

Metallica was a good example of a tier game still playing the same for the most part. The differences in it were minimal (in terms of gameplay).

TWD is VERY different. The challenge of going after BG on the Prem/LE is more difficult than the safety of the ramp on the Pro. Pro owners are on edge every single time we are one shot from a multiball thinking "Boy, a walker bomb sure would be nice insurance right now...."

You want to sell tier systems - fine, but don't make it to where the games play VERY differently. Just a crap thing to do if you ask me.

Loved your review overall! You plan to finish it since your camera cut it short??

#1462 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

I disagree - for better or worse, the Premium has a number of features that all together add a lot to the gameplay:

* Bicycle Girl
* Crossbow (I actually like the crossbow, not sure why everyone is so negative on it)
* Well walker magnet (not a huge deal, but definitely makes the shot more risky and ads another random element)
* Walker Bombs

Nothing wrong with the Pro, but the Premium as a whole package is so much more.

#1463 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

You can definitely swap the display to other Stern (and maybe WPC games too) and just download the ROM into it, if one is available for that game. Metallica has a custom colored ROM available, TWD does not and may not for a long time (Randy at ColorDMD stated no one is currently working on the game, sucks!). The good thing is ColorDMD running in HiRes mode looks WAY better than dots on TWD even without a custom colored ROM so its still worth it to me. Installation is super easy too, but make sure you get the clear display shield and standoff kit ($25 on ColorDMD.com) as you need that to mount in newer Stern cabinets for MET and TWD.

Great -- thanks kpg!
Prob'ly be getting 2 ColorDMDs in the long run when they become available.
Yeah, it does suck that TWD isn't in ColorDMD's queue yet, it would be one of the better uses of color for blood & guts, etc.

#1464 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Yeah, the sigma cable is awesome. Got it with my LED speaker kit from http://www.speakerlightkits.com and hooks into their LED light kit. If you want it interactive, then you need both the under cabinet and speaker interactive lighting kit from Rock Custom Pinball. Problem is the harness he sent me didn't last long and the connectors fried today so its not working right. The guy that runs the site (Chris) will hopefully send me a replacement, but it doesn't seem to be very willing to do so yet which is a bit disappointing- hoping he makes it right because it wasn't cheap for the setup.

thanks dude I've done business with Chris and Doug before - didn't realize Chris does the sigma tie-in. can't wait to get all of it in the coming weeks!

#1465 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I disagree - for better or worse, the Premium has a number of features that all together add a lot to the gameplay:
* Bicycle Girl
* Crossbow (I actually like the crossbow, not sure why everyone is so negative on it)
* Well walker magnet (not a huge deal, but definitely makes the shot more risky and ads another random element)
* Walker Bombs

Dont leave out the awesome lightshow with the dual gi. Also the Well walker magnet is dangerous but it also helps sometimes especially when it catches the ball and drops it nicely to the flipper for control. I also really love the crossbow.

#1466 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

If the walker bomb was present in the Pro, I'd be good. It's very.......annoying to see the tiers be completely different games in some respect.
Metallica was a good example of a tier game still playing the same for the most part. The differences in it were minimal (in terms of gameplay).
TWD is VERY different. The challenge of going after BG on the Prem/LE is more difficult than the safety of the ramp on the Pro. Pro owners are on edge every single time we are one shot from a multiball thinking "Boy, a walker bomb sure would be nice insurance right now...."
You want to sell tier systems - fine, but don't make it to where the games play VERY differently. Just a crap thing to do if you ask me.
Loved your review overall! You plan to finish it since your camera cut it short??

In fairness, perhaps I need to put more time in on the Prem/LE. But I really like the simplicity of the Pro game and how it ties everything together. I'll be sure to give it a look.

I did shoot another version of the review - I haven't added any annotations to it like that one.

Interestingly enough, the reason my camera shut off is because the company Nikon put a restriction on how long their DSLRs can record video before turning off - if it's under 10-20 minutes depending upon the mode, it doesn't classify as a "video recording device" and therefore they save on tariffs. I had to dig around a bit before I figured it out. So that's why I only have part of a video - no notice or anything, it just turns off. That's one way to force me to be brief.. lol

In any case, I have a love/hate relationship with TWD, which is kind of cool (I think a game that is too easy to play or not hard enough to frustrate you regularly isn't as good). It reminds me a lot of BSD in terms of how straightforward the objectives are, and how a wrong shot will punish you immediately. If the LE/Prem is even more scary, I'm not sure I'd like that -- the pro is plenty chaotic as is! I really think multiball on the game is where things get exciting and it feels very "physical" when you're in the middle of it. Lots of fun.

#1467 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

After falling in lust with the pro, I really want to upgrade to the Premium. Pro is awesome, but I think the Pre is that much more.

#1468 8 years ago

I joined the club today! I picked up this Premium off a fellow pinsider and am loving it so far. Not enough time for me just to play these three. The game does have a couple of small issues I need to take care of. First the bicycle girl ramp does not quite sit down all the way...there is a small gap between it and the playfield. Is this normal? I am guessing not. Also the plunger sits too far back and the ball launch is weak. The seller told me there are instructions it fix that on pinside I just need to start reading up on it. Now to learn the rules and start adding mods.

20160131_183907_(resized).jpg20160131_183907_(resized).jpg

20160131_231115_(resized).jpg20160131_231115_(resized).jpg

#1469 8 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Great -- thanks kpg!
Prob'ly be getting 2 ColorDMDs in the long run when they become available.
Yeah, it does suck that TWD isn't in ColorDMD's queue yet, it would be one of the better uses of color for blood & guts, etc.

I couldn't wait for ColorDMD.com to get more stock - so I ordered from PlanetaryPinball.com.. no tax if ordering in CA too, unlike ColorDMD.com.

If for some reason the site doesn't show stock, email [email protected] and tell her Kris sent you. She really took care of me - package was stuck in USPS mail center somewhere, she even offered to immediately ship me a new one even though it was only delayed by a day. Awesome experience and she said they have ColorDMD's for Stern's in stock. Just make sure to get that clear shield + hex standoff kit at ColorDMD.com

#1470 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

Two words:

Walker Bombs.

No way I would want the game without it, seeing as to how using those bombs in a strategy makes all the difference. Stern did this on purpose of course.. but its a key feature.. total money grab on that one, but fact is, the full game is the Premium.. the Pro is more of a Trial edition with limited features...

#1471 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Stern did this on purpose of course.. but its a key feature.. total money grab on that one,

Not sure on this one. I don't think walker bombs were in the original premium code release. I think that is one of the things that resurrected this machine when the big code update dropped. An afterthought that worked big time, but pro was already shipping without the crossbow button.

#1472 8 years ago

I just got my LE unboxed and mods installed, also loaded up the milhouse sound package. This game is knocking my socks off! I'm gunna play it for a bit and then try Cleland and SKB's sound package. What an awesome game!!! (my wife and daughter are loving it too)

#1473 8 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

I joined the club today! I picked up this Premium off a fellow pinsider and am loving it so far.

When I see pictures of TWD on Pinside, I cant wait to get home and play. No other game has that effect on me.

Every time I play it, Im fighting it - like I'm in the Walking Dead world.

It's brutal, but in a good, one more game way. Like you lose the ball and you think 'Yeh, I deserved that, but F**k you. Next time youre going down."

#1474 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dont leave out the awesome lightshow with the dual gi. Also the Well walker magnet is dangerous but it also helps sometimes especially when it catches the ball and drops it nicely to the flipper for control. I also really love the crossbow.

Yeh, the lights are awesome.

#1475 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

When I see pictures of TWD on Pinside, I cant wait to get home and play. No other game has that effect on me.
Every time I play it, Im fighting it - like I'm in the Walking Dead world.
It's brutal, but in a good, one more game way. Like you lose the ball and you think 'Yeh, I deserved that, but F**k you. Next time youre going down."

I agree ... I thought I played met a ton when I first got it but im closing in on 1000 plays in less than 2 months which is says alot . It is definitely a love hate relationship I have with it (mostly frustrated) but when it comes together like finally getting to see horde last night its pure pinball magic at its best . The coding on this pin is just amazing , not just the rules but the modes , lights , sounds and dmd animation is some of the best imo. So glad I decided to get a prem

#1476 8 years ago

TWD is a new level of pinball to me. No other game has come close to it in terms of excitement and frustration. To put this into perspective:

My old BSD (2nd one) is now in the hands of another guy just 10 minutes from my home (traded it for a NIB IMVE, and now that's gone too ). I got to play it just this last Saturday for the 1st time since I let it go in October. Dude, I was popping coffin, mist, and castle multiballs (not triple multi, just one at a time) fairly regularly. I could tell my nudging and ball control had gone WAY up due to TWD. I almost....almost thought BSD was easy after TWD.

TWD is right up there with BSD in terms of "you miss the shot...you're paying the piper..." . Such a fantastic game. I remember playing the very first one at Zanzibar's Pub and Grub in Louisville last year way before the big 1.41 code drop. I remember telling my buddy "Wow...what a total dud....too bad this had to come out."

Oh, how I have paid for that transgression.

#1477 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

PinballHelp said:
* Bicycle Girl
* Walker Bombs

Adding to your list:
Light show (mentioned above)
GI (mentioned above)

But the most important thing:
SPINNERS. nothing like ripping it up the barn orbit

I finally figured out the crossbow and shoot Arena, BG, and the Barn on a regular basis. I still need to add the new CB code though.

#1478 8 years ago

Walker

#1479 8 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

But the most important thing:
SPINNERS. nothing like ripping it up the barn orbit

Don't forget the equally awesome clean tunnel shot -->> Massive Woodbury smash. Man, that is satisfying, especially if there's a tasty extra ball waiting for you.

#1480 8 years ago

Anyone else feel that Horde kills should count towards LMS?? Feels like a coding slip up...

#1481 8 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Anyone else feel that Horde kills should count towards LMS?? Feels like a coding slip up...

With the way Horde is currently programmed, I think it would make getting to LMS too easy. In fact, I wish Horde was a little harder. As it stands, it's not difficult to keep the mode going for a very long time, at least on the premium/LE.

#1482 8 years ago

I got to horde for the first time yesterday. Couldn't figure out how to start it, then saw the flasher at woodbury. Once started, I just kept firing away at the lit arrows. Wasnt sure how to add a ball, but it was adding quite a few so must have been hitting the right thing. Finished with a score of 414 mil (not my high) and 28 mil for horde. Love the heartbeat sound, especially with an external sub that I had literally just installed prior to playing.

#1483 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

In fairness, perhaps I need to put more time in on the Prem/LE. But I really like the simplicity of the Pro game and how it ties everything together. I'll be sure to give it a look.
I did shoot another version of the review - I haven't added any annotations to it like that one.
Interestingly enough, the reason my camera shut off is because the company Nikon put a restriction on how long their DSLRs can record video before turning off - if it's under 10-20 minutes depending upon the mode, it doesn't classify as a "video recording device" and therefore they save on tariffs. I had to dig around a bit before I figured it out. So that's why I only have part of a video - no notice or anything, it just turns off. That's one way to force me to be brief.. lol
In any case, I have a love/hate relationship with TWD, which is kind of cool (I think a game that is too easy to play or not hard enough to frustrate you regularly isn't as good). It reminds me a lot of BSD in terms of how straightforward the objectives are, and how a wrong shot will punish you immediately. If the LE/Prem is even more scary, I'm not sure I'd like that -- the pro is plenty chaotic as is! I really think multiball on the game is where things get exciting and it feels very "physical" when you're in the middle of it. Lots of fun.

Simplicity is not what you want with a long term keeper.

The Premium/LE is so much better than the Pro. Anyone buying to keep long term will regret not buying a premium. It is well worth it just for the amazing lighting alone...not to mention all of the other stuff.

#1484 8 years ago

Still in the honeymoon phase...but feel confident that all of the hype here is spot on. TWD Premium is just amazing and intense.

It feels like the evil twin to AC/DC in some ways. It just never fails to bring the goods and I doubt I will ever sell mine.

#1485 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I could tell my nudging and ball control had gone WAY up due to TWD. I almost....almost thought BSD was easy after TWD.

100% agree. My defensive skills have definitely improved - other games that I previously thought of as brutal seem much easier.

#1486 8 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Not way. Horde is a never ending flow of zombie kills with massive add-a-balls. You'd likely get lms right after horde often with this change. It's not a coding slip up. It's carefully thought out to be as it is.

#1487 8 years ago

I really like the game, big fan, already have mine since november 2014
Only one remark, that's woodbury... It's just too easy.
When choosing, if you click right flipper button enough times, you can choose whatever you want for the value of the upper right light,
which is too easy to get. The more difficult shots (like the rollovers) should be more rewarding than the easy shots.

#1488 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Not way. Horde is a never ending flow of zombie kills with massive add-a-balls. You'd likely get lms right after horde often with this change. It's not a coding slip up. It's carefully thought out to be as it is.

Really ....? Bc I died as soon as I got to it lol . I got so excited and choked I guess

#1489 8 years ago

Ok. Please help me out here.
I've got my Premium on order - (they could be building it right now!) but I still don't know what "Walker Bombs" are and how/when they are used.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

#1490 8 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Ok. Please help me out here.
I've got my Premium on order - (they could be building it right now!) but I still don't know what "Walker Bombs" are and how/when they are used.
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Bombs are similar to VIP Pass in AC/DC, you gain them from the drop down bank targets and you can use them if you need one item to complete (ie. if you drain a ball and have one shot left for prison multi-ball, use bomb and it will start multiball).

#1491 8 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

Bombs are similar to VIP Pass in AC/DC, you gain them from the drop down bank targets and you can use them if you need one item to complete (ie. if you drain a ball and have one shot left for prison multi-ball, use bomb and it will start multiball).

Thanks!

#1492 8 years ago
Quoted from gawcol:

When choosing, if you click right flipper button enough times, you can choose whatever you want for the value of the upper right light,
which is too easy to get. The more difficult shots (like the rollovers) should be more rewarding than the easy shots.

I agree 100%.

#1493 8 years ago

I think I finally did it. I wanted to wait to post this until I could definitively say I came up with a solution for the crappy drains out of the poppers. I thought the slingshot rubber trick did it, but nope, it was still a problem.

To follow this fix, please level the machine to 6.9-7 pitch, and using a bubble level sitting right after the slingshots make sure the play field is perfectly level side to side.

1) Put a standard size non-silicone flipper rubber on the metal rails

2) remove black post rubber from Arena ramp

3) put larger rubber shown, 5/16 on post - all the way down (I show a white rubber, I've since ordered a black one). I did put a smaller rubber on top since the 5/16 one was a bit loose, this made it sit still

Enjoy 90% less drains out of the poppers !!!!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1494 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

3) put larger rubber shown, 5/16 on post - all the way down (I show a white rubber, I've since ordered a black one). I did put a smaller rubber on top since the 5/16 one was a bit loose, this made it sit still

Does this impacts your tunnel shots at all?

#1495 8 years ago

I too have had this done on my machine rather then the sling rubber, I would say it does reduce 85-90% of the drains from the pops and does not impact at all on my tunnel shots, just my bad aiming does.

Did you also put the post sleeve back on, I did and tightened it down and hold them in place nicely.

P1010039_(resized).JPGP1010039_(resized).JPG

#1496 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Does this impacts your tunnel shots at all?

Not at all. In fact, my first game with this change I beat my record on Tunnel mode

I had to move the black rubber on the post a bit up as I was getting airballs on bricked shots, but the post rubber shown above is probably a better idea. The slingshot rubber on the metal rails is key though!

#1497 8 years ago

ANOTHER FIX.. this one calms down the excessive side drains that frustrate you like no other. Now it plays like a normal pinball to me. First game I played with this change I beat my previous scores and had zero frustration playing. Just normal drains. Why frustrate yourself with this game if you are not a Pro? These changes are meant to have fun for the casual player, so your friends can come over and still have fun without having to spend hours trying to get good at it.

I replaced the dinky rubbers on the outlanes under the ramp with a single 3/16", removing the 2 small ones. Also, the star post works good too.. but in all honesty, it didn't make much of a difference. This combo makes such a huge difference and I feel I don't even need to nudge it much now. If you are a great/pro level player, maybe this isn't for you, this is aimed at the casual player who has a good game every now and then.

Today I was so frustrated with this game, draining ball after ball for reasons that weren't my fault. When I had a 4 ball multi ball happening, I drained 3 in a row from the poppers, nothing I could do- just one after the other leaking into the middle.. then the last ball bounced off a slingshot which shot it directly in the outlane. I decided to rip off the glass and solve this problem once and for all, trying boatloads of different things. Sorry, but you can't have fun when the game is so brutal it just drains your ball helplessly with no possible way of saving over and over again.

These changes I guarantee will keep those on the fence with selling it in their collection for a long time. When you get better and it somehow becomes easy (yeah right) then change it back.. until then, this is a great solution for those who struggle with it and feel more pissed off then entertained:

2016-02-01_16.27.50_(resized).jpg2016-02-01_16.27.50_(resized).jpg

#1498 8 years ago

^^ That's on my short to do list.

#1499 8 years ago
Quoted from gawcol:

Agreed. Easy fix though. I've gone to never changing them and going for the rollover shots until I clear them. Lots of fun!

#1500 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Well I think most of us would agree that Horde seems to be the most attainable. I, myself, have only reached LMS once (doubt I'll ever beat it) and would like to get there more. The zombie kills in Horde would help that, and since kills in Horde are zombie kills, that should count towards LMS. Still haven't gotten to Terminus either, but that's another story...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
6,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods
Toppers
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.