IMG_3704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 236.
#101 9 years ago

The more X the better

5x.png5x.png

#102 9 years ago

Had one hell of a first ballimage-835.jpgimage-835.jpg

#103 9 years ago

Nice. I've got a ways to go.

#104 9 years ago

Added one of those TWD banks (cut off base) next to the prison.

Big scoring flaw with CDC. I did hit the left ramp a bunch of times when CDC was lit, but that score seems excessive.
image.jpgimage.jpg

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Big scoring flaw with CDC. I did hit the left ramp a bunch of times when CDC was lit, but that score seems excessive.

image.jpg 253 KB

That Zombie behind the prison looks awesome!

#106 9 years ago

I'm Late to the Show ,, & way Too many Pict's to Post , so Here's my Thread ..
Check out my Last Post , U guy's need this ..

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-pro-is-n-the-b_r-grg-its-not-bad

#107 9 years ago

That's looks great, I'm doing it today.

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

image.jpg 253 KB

Holy SHIT how did that happen? Did you somehow have a giant shot multiplier, plus the 2x on play field running with a huge finish shot? That is amazing. Way to go, dude.

#109 9 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Holy SHIT how did that happen? Did you somehow have a giant shot multiplier, plus the 2x on play field running with a huge finish shot? That is amazing. Way to go, dude.

I agree , may not be a scoring "flaw" . The X on the inlane can build to <not sure how high> high amounts. If you didnt use it, it may have been up high enough to score way big. Risk / reward , a Lyman staple.

#110 9 years ago

In the club! Will be posting pics & vids latter. #297#

20141227_160033.jpg20141227_160033.jpg
20141227_173849.jpg20141227_173849.jpg

#111 9 years ago

We had a New Years Eve party last night, here's some pics.
One of our neighbors(husband & wife) could have have cared less about pins at our past parties, last night they wouldn't stop playing TWDLE! They loved it! The wife must have played 30 games at least?

20141230_205136.jpg20141230_205136.jpg 20141231_220531.jpg20141231_220531.jpg 20141231_220546.jpg20141231_220546.jpg 20141231_224517.jpg20141231_224517.jpg 20141230_175321.jpg20141230_175321.jpg
#112 9 years ago

Here's the audits, we played a 141 Plays last night! Lol

20150101_114814.jpg20150101_114814.jpg

#113 9 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

I did see shots rewarding 33 million on consecutive left ramp shots.

#114 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Here's the audits, we played a 141 Plas last night! Lol

and what's the Grand Champion score ?

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

image.jpg 253 KB

Holy hell, I'm astonished at some of these scores I see. My best is 169 mil.

#116 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

and what's the Grand Champion score ?

Not high. Like 135,000,000ish by me. I changed me strategy tonight while playing. I was shooting for zombies(white bullseye) & then prison & well walker. Well that doesn't work so well, that's the hard way to score. Now I'm shooting for the prison & well 1st, then as I'm shooting the Blue arrows clearing the yard your collecting zombie kills at the same time, it seems to be a better strategy.

What's your game plan BR?

#117 9 years ago

I must say I have owned & played a lot of pins & this pin is right at the top. It's a blast shooting zombies! Super cool dots, crazy awesome sound FX & music, & the playfield layout is hard/rewarding/& unlike anything I've ever played before! Love the skill shot & Woodbury shots! Every one of the modes are well done & are ton of fun to play!
The code is pretty damn good for being this early & I know it's only going to get better. I would really like to see them add some of actors sound clips from the show, that is needed. I would love to see one of the actors do custom 'Call outs'. Imagine Merle talking trash to you while you play, just like the General did in Avatar, it would put it over the top!
All in all I think this pin could be one of the best pins Stern has put out over the last 5 years, it is unbelievable! I just want to keep pushing the 'Start' button!

#118 9 years ago

I've never had the feeling of making shots like I do with TWD, really feels like I'm shooting, I don't know how to describe it fully but its unique to this pin.

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I've never had the feeling of making shots like I do with TWD, really feels like I'm shooting, I don't know how to describe it fully but its unique to this pin.

Well said Hazoff, the entire experience feels "unique" to me, which is amazing at this code level.

The sound and sound effects are incredible.

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Exactly, this machine rocks! I can't stop playing mine as well and it will only get better with future code. And the small issues with the left ramp are now gone. Ramp is now super smooth by only adding 1/8 weather stripping to metal flap.

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

What's your game plan when BR?

About like what yr doing ,, I start w/ the Prison , while try-n to Clear the Yard , i'm pounding the Well Walker , starting the BG mode , just Stacking ,, if I don't get a drain while doin it .. But last-nite during Prison multi-ball , it felt like i was N multi- for 3 to 5 minutes . When my game was over i had a score of
207,452,560 .. The G.C score and my Best game yet .. This was my 1st Full game play after i got my shaker installed .. I've been play-n TWD for 3 weeks w/ no Shaker ,, It was worth the wait to finally get it from Cointaker ..

Anyway bro , I'm dig-n the Pin , game play , mod-n it etc ... Everything !!

Cointaker Translite Led mod TWD 004.JPGCointaker Translite Led mod TWD 004.JPG
Cointaker Translite Led mod TWD 006.JPGCointaker Translite Led mod TWD 006.JPG
Cointaker Translite Led mod TWD 011.JPGCointaker Translite Led mod TWD 011.JPG

#122 9 years ago

Sweet! I like that translight! I didn't realize that the LE didn't come with a shaker until I opened up the coin door when I was setting it up! Lol I was wondering if it was worth adding, I guess you answered that.
Yeah I really like this pin, it's got top 10 potential!

#123 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Sweet! I like that translight! I didn't realize that the LE didn't come with a shaker until I opened up the coin door when I was setting it up! Lol I was wondering if it was worth adding, I guess you answered that.
Yeah I really like this pin, it's got top 10 potential!

I can get U an alt- translite , Both look Great and Don't have the AMC logo , PM if yr interested .. And I'm Gonna Tell Ya , U need to get a Shaker for TWD ,, Yr missing out !! Call Melissa @ Cointaker and tell her U want a New " CoinTaker Shaker " , this shaker has 4000 RPM's vs's PBL's @ 3000 .. It's Worth the Money & Priced to Sell .. The Best bet would be for U and a Few Friend's to go N on buy-n Several to keep the price down .. I have the 2nd that they built , other's that will be ship'd N the Future should have the Red Shaker Box instead of Clear .. Nice Touch !!
Tell her B_R sent Ya , she Might do something Special 4 ya ,,

1- shaker - $ 149.95
3- shaker's - $ 387.00 " " = $ 129.00 each
5- shaker's - $ 649.00 " " = $ 111.65 each
10 - shaker's $ 1089.00 " " = $ 108.90 each

Cointaker Shaker motor 003.JPGCointaker Shaker motor 003.JPG
Cointaker Shaker motor 024.JPGCointaker Shaker motor 024.JPG

TWD alt-Tranlites 032.JPGTWD alt-Tranlites 032.JPG

#124 9 years ago

Another friend added today.

DSC01410.JPGDSC01410.JPG

DSC01403.JPGDSC01403.JPG DSC01408.JPGDSC01408.JPG
#125 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Another friend added today.

Hell Yea ,, lOOks Great !!! Where R U getting these figure's ?

#126 9 years ago

TWD piggy banks, all over ebay but I got mine at a local comic shop. They are on the online store in BBuy and Future shop as well, LED strips from comet and a little cut and paste. Cool thing is a bright strip of lights and some areas of the plastic are a little see thru, they glow. There's one area to the back left of the pin, that's a great spot for another zombie, I'm also trying to find some other models and decapitate them to use as domes over the flashers. Man I'm ever loving this pin, I will keep posting as I go. Looks like Tim Mezel is going forward with the boxcar if my guess is correct and adding a very cool feature, lights or movement something. Think about this pin a year from now, should a site to behold.

#127 9 years ago

Just installed the prison side rail EL wire from PBR and its now my favorite mod for TWD, ties the whole pin together!

Get the red/orange color.

Had a little issue with red wires and molex connector from PBR but got em going and so far they are lit and awesome!

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just installed the prison side rail EL wire from PBR and its now my favorite mod for TWD, ties the whole pin together!
Had a little issue with red wires and molex connector from PBR but got em going and so far they are lit and awesome!

Ice,
would you mind posting the link to the El wire kit? Thanks

#129 9 years ago

Moderator's comment: Note that the link below currently redirects to a malicious site.
-------------
copy and paste this link

pinballrefinery.com/store#!/Prison-Fence-set-for-the-Walking-Dead-for-LE-Pro/p/43575240/category=10465426

#130 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Pics please!!!!!!

I ordered the white wire, which is in backorder, so I have to wait a bit.

#131 9 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Pics please!!!!!!

me too. ordered on black friday sale. waiting anxiously. just liked the way the white looks.

#132 9 years ago

Pics please!!!!!!

IF you have the LE go with the Red/orange guys! It's F ing awesome.

My molex to the Stern 12v/5v power was mangled up, two red wires were dangling, had to jam and crimp and best as possible to get power but its on now.

I like it so much I'm going to see about ordering another color of just the EL prison wire. (Not white)

VERY easy to pop in and pop out, leaving the original wiring in place.

I'll take some pics of the red/orange with lights out, LOVE IT! Whites on this pin need to be minimized, especially after I played the PRO on location so much, just awful.

#133 9 years ago

This is just a pic of the play field without the back box and Stern topper and it doesn't simply do it justice. Actually, this pic looks like shit compared to reality.

You can't see the metal wire in this pic on the rails which tempers the red/orange. Plus, the left side just sunk down at the top a bit, haven't adjusted yet.

Well placed whites in play field and back box, don't need it on EL wire. Played with lights OFF, looks great!

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

#134 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This is just a pic of the play field without the back box and Stern topper and it doesn't simply do it justice.
Well placed whites in play field and back box, don't need it on EL wire. Played with lights OFF, looks great!

FullSizeRender.jpg 256 KB

Looks awesome, man!

#135 9 years ago

Looks awesome, man!

It really does work for me, hard to capture the effect of red with the light show on a single i phone shot.

I'm sure the white will look great too but I like the bloody darkness of TWD!

It's so much understated and not as prominent (as the pic shows) with everything going on, the silver side wire, lighting effects......hard to describe, I'm just thrilled, its times 100 that pic, you guys will love whatever color

#136 9 years ago

I've got a Red apron w/ the Work's on order from Gio @ Pinball Refinery to go on TWD .. That should lOOk good installed ..

http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/The-Walking-Dead-Pro-Translucent-Red-apron-with-lighting-effects/p/43623253/category=10465426

Red apron from Pinball Refinery.jpgRed apron from Pinball Refinery.jpg

#137 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I've got a Red apron w/ the Work's on order from Gio @ Pinball Refinery to go on TWD .. That should lOOk good installed ..
http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/The-Walking-Dead-Pro-Translucent-Red-apron-with-lighting-effects/p/43623253/category=10465426

Red apron from Pinball Refinery.... 40 KB

Debating on one for the LE, if they can make it work with the crossbow. In the dark, I kind of like the dark on the apron but that PRO apron looks great BR.

#138 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This is just a pic of the play field without the back box and Stern topper and it doesn't simply do it justice. Actually, this pic looks like shit compared to reality.
You can't see the metal wire in this pic on the rails which tempers the red/orange. Plus, the left side just sunk down at the top a bit, haven't adjusted yet.

FullSizeRender.jpg 256 KB

I had the first red/orange one delivered and it's been sitting in my basement for three weeks now seeing your pic has given me the motivation to finally install it, thanks

#139 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Debating on one for the LE, if they can make it work with the crossbow. In the dark, I kind of like the dark on the apron but that PRO apron looks great BR.

I've been debating this as well but I will wait until all choices come out so I don't sell myself short. There is a cool crossbow one coming out from pingraffix, and they might work with the refinery to light it too.

#140 9 years ago

Here you go.....much better 10 minute install QG! Mix in the back box colors and WOW

FullSizeRender2.jpgFullSizeRender2.jpg

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Here you go.....much better 10 minute install QG!

FullSizeRender2.jpg 250 KB

Thanks! I took the EL wire off of mine and painted the fences chrome, then reattached the EL wire. Can't wait to see what it looks like installed.

#142 9 years ago

Hard to capture the beauty and detail, here is another one.

I can tell you, I had the Buildings and Train mods for SM, some of the best ever by Matt, yet didn't quite fit or just over the top, this is perfect.

FullSizeRender3.jpgFullSizeRender3.jpg

#143 9 years ago

The one area that looks like it needs highlighting is the drop targets, sometimes I just don't see them. Will try putting LED's under the targets and see if that helps......

#144 9 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

The one area that looks like it needs highlighting is the drop targets, sometimes I just don't see them. Will try putting LED's under the targets and see if that helps......

What about this mod? Should do what you want and look bad ass at the same time.

http://mezelmods.com/collections/the-walking-dead-pinball-mods/products/walking-dead-pro-illuminated-supplies-drop-targets

#145 9 years ago

I might put a 7 LED strip under the targets for a red glow, tie into the GI.

#146 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Here it is , Looks GoOd !! I like the Glow from it when the Rt Ramp Flasher goes off .. I have a video or 2 that i'll up-load 2-morrow .. Once again , Thank U Gio @ Pinball Refinery .. U guy's Rock !!

Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 031.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 031.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 032.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 032.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 034.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 034.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 035.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 035.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 036.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 036.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 037.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 037.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 039.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 039.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 040.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 040.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 041.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 041.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 042.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 042.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 043.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 043.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 044.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 044.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 045.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 045.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 046.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 046.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 049.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 049.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 050.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 050.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 051.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 051.JPG Refinery apron mod & IM topper etc 052.JPGRefinery apron mod & IM topper etc 052.JPG
#147 9 years ago

Nice work B_R cant wait for the vid

#148 9 years ago

Looks like this will be the last Stern with the old operating system

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

Nice work B_R cant wait for the vid

Part 1 - un-Edit'd ,, http://pinballrefinery.com/store#

#150 9 years ago

My TWDLE high score at this time posted in the attached pic. All levelling set-up is to spec. It has been a challenging game as such. Being HUO, I'm considering changes to reduce the outlane balls to make it easier overall, but this high score was with settings stock other than bumpers set to difficult. I found the extra bounce more interesting in the game and no detriment to outlanes at this time.

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
6,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 8.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek
Other
There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.