IMG_8591.jpeg
IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

253 posts in this topic match your search for posts by gweempose. You are on page 2 of 2.
#9046 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

A note about Pinball Browser:
Right now Stern is doing its darndest to thwart alteration of SPIKE 2 firmware using Pinball Browser by adding code to flummox the program. The good news is, I don't believe any SAM firmware has this new code. So, if you want to experiment with PB on your TWD, it's still smooth sailing. I have fun with PB. It's tedious, but it's another way to customize your game to "make it your own." That kind of thing. To me, it's the best mod' out there.

I'm surprised to hear that Stern is actively trying to block Pinball Browser form working. I think the software has actually helped them to sell more games. TWD and GoTG would be two examples.

1 week later
#9071 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

hought I would share something I learned today. Maybe this isn't news to most. I've been going after siege for like two weeks now on default settings. I always read and thought you could hit the doors and then the Walker for a jackpot. Been trying to do this for this whole time. I noticed today after my third prison mb in a game that regardless of how many times I hit the doors, they wouldn't open. Took the glass off and discovered after 6 kills, hitting the doors doesn't open them. You have to hit a ramp and then hit the prison. There really isn't an audio cue with cleland code to tell you you got a jackpot once you start alternating ramps and prison besides the shaker (if you have it).

Hopefully with this information I can finally attain it. After I do, it's definitely going down to something like 8 jackpots instead of 12 (I have a pro)

I made a post a couple years ago that explains exactly how Prison Multiball works. It's actually quite complicated ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/127#post-4375738

"Okay, so I just tested everything thoroughly and I think I now have a pretty good handle on how it works. I also now understand why almost nobody ever sees Siege. It's a REALLY hard mode to get to! For starters, I didn't even realize there were two separate stages to Prison Multiball ...

During the first stage, you must shoot the prison walker to score a jackpot. You need to do this six times to complete the stage. Shooting any of the lit arrows or the closed prison doors will open the doors. Prison bombs can be used to score a jackpot, but only if the doors are already open. If they are closed, a bomb will open them, so if you have more than one prison bomb saved up, you can essentially use two in a row to get a jackpot. Once six jackpots have been collected, the Riot shot will start to strobe. You must shoot it to score the super jackpot and begin stage two.

During stage two, the prison doors will remain closed the entire time. You must shoot one of the two ramps and then shoot the prison in order to score a jackpot. To make things even more difficult, prison bombs can no longer be used to score a jackpot. They can be used to score a hit to one of the ramps, but the jackpots must be collected by physically shooting the closed prison doors. Once you score six jackpots, it will say "Siege is lit" on the DMD. This is a bit confusing, because the Siege insert will not actually light until the multiball is over. Perhaps "Siege is ready" would have made more sense.

When the multiball ends, the Siege insert will start to strobe and the next shot to the prison will start it. Once you start Siege, the mode continues until you either complete it or the game ends. The good news is that your progress carries over from ball to ball. I'm not going to spoil Siege, but the rules for it are pretty straightforward.

I hope this information helps. Prison Multiball is actually quite confusing, especially the second stage because both ramps as well as the prison are lit the entire time making it difficult to know what shot you are supposed to go for next. When you add in the fact that you are trying to accomplish all of this while juggling 2 or more balls, it makes Siege an extremely difficult mini-wizard mode to get to. Without the bombs, it must be even harder on the pro. Fortunately, Siege is amazingly cool, making it that much sweeter when you do manage to start it."

4 weeks later
#9162 3 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Just got this and it’s kicking my arse ...

Congrats! I love the LE art package!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.95
253 posts in this topic match your search for posts by gweempose. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/2?tu=gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.