IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg
407347926_1426522784604687_2426249847036122832_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,755 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 236.
#11651 4 months ago
Quoted from Pomz:

does anyone have any solutions

Did you try drop dead foam or drop dead rubber ?

LTG : )

#11652 4 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Did you try drop dead foam or drop dead rubber ?
LTG : )

Thanks LTG. I found some Sorbothane on eBay I’ll give it a try. I love going to your business from time to time, you have a great lineup!

#11653 4 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Covid prices are long gone in Aus.. So many rumors about a tron remake as well.

Still a ton of clowns here in Aus trying it on with prices. I have a laugh nearly every day still on the FB groups here. There's a guy here currently trying to sell an operated Avatar LE for $19K as well. Now seeing a lot of machines sitting on sale for months on end.

#11654 4 months ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Still a ton of clowns here in Aus trying it on with prices. I have a laugh nearly every day still on the FB groups here. There's a guy here currently trying to sell an operated Avatar LE for $19K as well. Now seeing a lot of machines sitting on sale for months on end.

Be happy to get the 19k for my Tron pro they are asking too...maybe.

#11655 4 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Be happy to get the 19k for my Tron pro they are asking too...maybe.

Probably have a better chance with the desirability of Tron. Doesn't sound like a it's on the cards as a remake from Stern in the next year's slate of titles either.

#11656 3 months ago

Have a TWD fence mod from Pinball Refinery up for sale if anyone's interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-fence-mod

#11657 3 months ago

Still trying to find a colour for my pro.

Tossing tween Dragon's blood and Illusion Malbec atm

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#11658 3 months ago

Just realised my mistake. I'm looking for the right red, and i should be looking for the right black.

twd5 (resized).jpgtwd5 (resized).jpg

There's nothing in the image thread of black powder i don't reckon.

1 week later
#11659 3 months ago

Ive got a new translite available. Pm if interested.

twd 23 PST1 (resized).jpgtwd 23 PST1 (resized).jpg
#11660 3 months ago

I might be late to the party on this one…. But I was changing a led on my pro last night and noticed this sticker on the front edge of the playfield.

I assume “dinnertime” was the code name for the game. But…. I’m more interested in what #11 of 125 means.

Anyone able to shed some light on this? Anyone else have this similar label?
IMG_0340 (resized).jpegIMG_0340 (resized).jpeg

#11661 3 months ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

I might be late to the party on this one…. But I was changing a led on my pro last night and noticed this sticker on the front edge of the playfield.
I assume “dinnertime” was the code name for the game. But…. I’m more interested in what #11 of 125 means.
Anyone able to shed some light on this? Anyone else have this similar label?
[quoted image]

I imagine that was a batch of playfields. Mine is a later run 2016 pro and says 1299 of 1450.

#11662 3 months ago

My Pro had this sticker:

Pinside_market_152781_17 (resized).jpgPinside_market_152781_17 (resized).jpg

#11663 3 months ago

I’ll just leave this here for everyone to appreciate.

Horde is the greatest mode in pinball EVER! Ever!

#11664 3 months ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

It's definitely up there, which is saying a LOT.

I'd put it up there with some of the greatest such as:

- Battle for the Kingdom (Medieval Madness)
- Destroy the Ring (LOTR)
- Escape Nublar (Jurassic Park)
- Last Man Standing (TWD)

Yup, I put one more TWD mode in my list, which shows the brilliance of Lyman.

I think that there are also modes in Attack from Mars, and Monster Bash worth mentioning, but I tried to keep the list short.

#11665 3 months ago

Tunnel is criminally underrated too.

#11666 3 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tunnel is criminally underrated too.

That chunky “dun dun dunnnn” is one of my favorite sound effects in any game.

#11667 3 months ago
Quoted from desertT1:

That chunky “dun dun dunnnn” is one of my favorite sound effects in any game.

Yeah and the reward for that sound is consistently awesome. When you get those values up to 12-15 million a pop? Whoa baby.

#11668 3 months ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

It's definitely up there, which is saying a LOT.
I'd put it up there with some of the greatest such as:
- Battle for the Kingdom (Medieval Madness)
- Destroy the Ring (LOTR)
- Escape Nublar (Jurassic Park)
- Last Man Standing (TWD)
Yup, I put one more TWD mode in my list, which shows the brilliance of Lyman.
I think that there are also modes in Attack from Mars, and Monster Bash worth mentioning, but I tried to keep the list short.

I have never gotten to LMS so I can’t say. But hordes better than destroy the ring. Whilst destroy the ring is awesome it doesn’t have the same feeling as horde. DTR is great don’t get me wrong but it doesn’t have that constant pressure on you. The music and sound effects during horde just keep you in a state of wtf!

#11669 3 months ago

I have never gotten to LMS so I can’t say. But hordes better than destroy the ring. Whilst destroy the ring is awesome it doesn’t have the same feeling as horde. DTR is great don’t get me wrong but it doesn’t have that constant pressure on you. The music and sound effects during horde just keep you in a state of wtf!

Horde is intense, but for me, DTR is about the same.

Something about Gollum and that music just always makes my nerves go crazy in that mode. I think it's the series of shots for that mode as well that just always makes me nervous.

Both modes are as good as pinball gets!

#11670 3 months ago

Where DTR falls short is the timer. Once you lose out on getting the fastest time, I lose all interest. Horde just keeps going as long as you can handle it. And the recent update to allow cashing out or continuing to risk it was the chef’s kiss.

#11671 3 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Where DTR falls short is the timer. Once you lose out on getting the fastest time, I lose all interest. Horde just keeps going as long as you can handle it. And the recent update to allow cashing out or continuing to risk it was the chef’s kiss.

For me, DTR is an essential part of getting to Valinor, so there is a huge amount of pressure added to it.

Horde is incredible, no doubt!

#11672 3 months ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

For me, DTR is an essential part of getting to Valinor, so there is a huge amount of pressure added to it.
Horde is incredible, no doubt!

Yeah, I don’t really care about Valinor, cause I’ll never get there. I assume you have to destroy the ring on the way?

#11673 3 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah, I don’t really care about Valinor, cause I’ll never get there. I assume you have to destroy the ring on the way?

Yeah, it's nerve racking but brilliant. DTR can get you a gift from the elves, but it's also the gateway to Valinor.

Did it once a few months ago.

Unfortunately, Valinor is a bit of a disappointment.

#11674 3 months ago

Horde is great!

My other favorite "wizard modes".... in no specific order.
Horde
Last man standing
Cygnus book 1 (Rush)
Cygnus book 2 (Rush)
2112 (Rush)
Super-Hero (spiderman)
Demolition Time (Demo Man)
Scared Stiff (cant remember if the wizard mode actually had a name)
World Cup Final Vs Germany (World Cup 94) Its a simple one, but the chaos of having to keep launching balls and score more than Germany in 1 minute is crazy fun.

#11675 3 months ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Scared Stiff (cant remember if the wizard mode actually had a name)

It's time to get Scared Stiff "Stiff-o-Meter" is badass.

#11676 3 months ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

It's time to get Scared Stiff "Stiff-o-Meter" is badass.

When you complete that and the machine goes bananas is the best... the Spider Web "mini" wizard mode is fun too.

#11677 3 months ago

When trying to start prison, on the initial magnet hole the ball dribbles SDTM every time without a violent nudge!!! Is this correct ? Or should the magnet throw the ball ? My magnet seems somewhat intermittent as well. What is the correct magnet behavior ?

Thanks in advance

#11678 3 months ago

Double flip when the crow bar hits the zombie and the ball will be pulsed by the magnet a bit. Just have to time it correctly.

Quoted from Vaughn:

When trying to start prison, on the initial magnet hole the ball dribbles SDTM every time without a violent nudge!!! Is this correct ? Or should the magnet throw the ball ? My magnet seems somewhat intermittent as well. What is the correct magnet behavior ?
Thanks in advance

#11679 3 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Double flip when the crow bar hits the zombie and the ball will be pulsed by the magnet a bit. Just have to time it correctly.

Thank you !

#11680 3 months ago
Quoted from Vaughn:

Thanks in advance

The real fix is to loosen the magnet core and turn it a mm or two one way or the other. Hitting the flipper buttons is just telling the game to skip the animation and pulse the magnet before it normally would. If the game is already throwing it SDTM, it might continue to.

#11681 3 months ago

Double flip is standard round here. Maybe legend, but i hear it passed on lots and do it myself.

#11682 3 months ago

Thanks all !

I’m also looking for mods if anyone has some that they’d like to part with shoot me a PM.

#11683 3 months ago

Double flip on my LE doesn't work...what does work is alternate fast flipping. I though at first it may have been from slapping and giving a nudge off the release, so I made sure to do some test runs only pressing the buttons lightly and it works on mine every time no with either a visual throw off center or a launch into the walker face

#11684 3 months ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Double flip on my LE doesn't work...what does work is alternate fast flipping. I though at first it may have been from slapping and giving a nudge off the release, so I made sure to do some test runs only pressing the buttons lightly and it works on mine every time no with either a visual throw off center or a launch into the walker face

When I double flip, it never goes sdtm. If I don’t double flip, sometimes it does.

#11685 3 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

That zombie is no other than John Borg himself LOL. He confirmed that with me a while back. He also told me that he is the guy that gets hung in Tales from the Crypt.

And one more thing.... I messaged him to ask about the "Dinnertime" tags on the playfields. His answer was....He was working on the Hunger games, and that was the code name for it. Then right when he was starting... The Walking Dead became available and he started working on it. And he felt the code name still fit.

The more ya know

#11686 3 months ago

Help! Crossbow Mech sometimes doesn't recognize the ball is in it. The two switches on the ramp leading to it work. The two switches in the mech as well. Sometimes ball search finds it.

#11687 3 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Help! Crossbow Mech sometimes doesn't recognize the ball is in it. The two switches on the ramp leading to it work. The two switches in the mech as well. Sometimes ball search finds it.

Easy fix. Get a pro. I hate that mech. Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm sure a premium or LE owner will chime in and help you.

#11688 3 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Easy fix. Get a pro. I hate that mech. Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm sure a premium or LE owner will chime in and help you.

I think a master reset may help. I’ll try that.

#11689 3 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I experienced a similar problem when the crossbow plunger didn’t return to its home position and the ball would get hung up on the end of the extended plunger. The ball had not traveled into the assembly far enough to activate the switch. Ball search will jostle the plunger back, but then you don’t get to launch the ball. You might have to simply clean or replace the plunger coil sleeve.

#11690 89 days ago

I did notice that the plunger does get hung up sometimes. Doesn’t appear to cause it not to activate the switch in switch test. Hmm. Thanks for the feedback. About 3 out 7 times it doesn’t recognize the ball, but the DMD animation starts as it should.

#11691 87 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

This song deserves to be in the game.

Definitely needs to be played during the end game animations!!!!

#11692 86 days ago

New The Walking Dead glass cover available in my Pinside store. Think this is one of my favourites. Graphics turned out amazing! $50 each. Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1505-duke-pinball/09881-the-walking-dead-glass-cover-

D8B993FB-B152-4CAA-B766-3523312E0F96 (resized).jpegD8B993FB-B152-4CAA-B766-3523312E0F96 (resized).jpegF1BD64A5-BC5E-43E1-8684-F8ADF3D00D2A (resized).jpegF1BD64A5-BC5E-43E1-8684-F8ADF3D00D2A (resized).jpeg
#11693 86 days ago
Quoted from Freeplay69:

New The Walking Dead glass cover available in my Pinside store. Think this is one of my favourites. Graphics turned out amazing! $50 each. Thanks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1505-duke-pinball/09881-the-walking-dead-glass-cover-
[quoted image][quoted image]

Not into glass covers....... but that one is nice! Might have to get one.

#11694 86 days ago

Any tips for tweaking the prison occasionally not registering a direct hit on the door?

#11695 86 days ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Any tips for tweaking the prison occasionally not registering a direct hit on the door?

It’s likely skipping off the magnet. I would level that first.

#11696 86 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s likely skipping off the magnet. I would level that first.

I recently just did that! I’ll have to see if that cured it and playing now.

1 week later
#11697 78 days ago

Just joined the club and have been playing around with the lighting. I been doing some work on glass 555 LED’s and just made a batch in colored glass. I now have a blood red colored glass kit that I installed on my Premium in addition to the vapor metallic ones I sell.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1445-mitchell-lighting/09898-the-walking-dead-blood-red-edition-led-kit-

Fast game and a keeper for sure! Thank you.

IMG_9643 (resized).jpegIMG_9643 (resized).jpegIMG_9648 (resized).jpegIMG_9648 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#11698 60 days ago

I'm looking for a stock premium Translite, please let me know if you have one for sale, thank you.

#11699 59 days ago

Picked a Premium up last night and this fence mod came with it, uninstalled. Anyone have an idea where to connect it?

407347926_1426522784604687_2426249847036122832_n (resized).jpg407347926_1426522784604687_2426249847036122832_n (resized).jpg
#11700 59 days ago
Quoted from Merendino:

Picked a Premium up last night and this fence mod came with it, uninstalled. Anyone have an idea where to connect it?
[quoted image]

If it’s the same mod as mine contact HemiOrange09 or pm your email I’ve got the instructions

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
There are 11,755 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/234 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.