IMG_8591.jpeg
IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 237.
#10701 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

The Cleland code is fantastic and we are lucky to have him do what he did for this machine. All for free too. A huge asset to the pinball hobby.

I guess its not for everyone...

#10702 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Ugghh, that code is not for everyone, guess you didnt see my earlier post hahahha.
Yes, I know that there are things from the town that that Governor is in, but not of actually him.

#10703 2 years ago

I'm gonna get back into the show and pick up where I left off in season 2.

#10704 2 years ago

Got these comic style art blades from tilt that match flipordies amazing translite really well.

B74506F5-41C2-4192-8D2C-38709F448736 (resized).jpegB74506F5-41C2-4192-8D2C-38709F448736 (resized).jpeg
#10705 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Yes, I know that there are things from the town that that Governor is in, but not of actually him.

Print a Governor apron card -

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only#post-5152243

#10706 2 years ago

Yea thats not a bad idea. I have these saved already from a couple years ago. I think some newer ones have been added.

#10707 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Got these comic style art blades from tilt that match flipordies amazing translite really well. [quoted image]

Those look good. Wish I had the cash to commission flipordies to do an entire playfield, plastics and cabinet art set. I think it would be awesome!

#10708 2 years ago

I’m rebuilding my LE masterpiece. Don’t have the machine yet. Accumulating parts.

CF376200-6040-4892-85B2-585303949877 (resized).jpegCF376200-6040-4892-85B2-585303949877 (resized).jpeg
#10709 2 years ago

Had some strange behaviour started on my LE.
The top half of the controlled lamps have started flicking on and off. Anyone experienced this before? Any tips on where to start looking for issues?

#10710 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Had some strange behaviour started on my LE.
The top half of the controlled lamps have started flicking on and off. Anyone experienced this before? Any tips on where to start looking for issues?

99% chance that a molex connector that connects one light board to another is loose. (It’s usually the lower half that gets flicker issues because the lower half has a lot more vibration.) When you reseat the connectors in your hunt, consider adding something to firm it up, like a zip tie around the plastic, or Joe’s Sticky Stuff (my go-to)- I’m sure there are other tricks too.

#10711 2 years ago

I just acquired an TWD LE and I found this dangling under the playfield in area near the bicycle girl. Looks like an optical sensor but not sure. Anybody have an idea what it is or where goes?

F549A64C-8EEA-49D7-917A-807C19A35B2E (resized).jpegF549A64C-8EEA-49D7-917A-807C19A35B2E (resized).jpeg
#10712 2 years ago
Quoted from Cento:

Anybody have an idea what it is

Some kind of aftermarket mod.

Maybe somebody will recognize it.

LTG : )

#10713 2 years ago
Quoted from Cento:

I just acquired an TWD LE and I found this dangling under the playfield in area near the bicycle girl. Looks like an optical sensor but not sure. Anybody have an idea what it is or where goes?
[quoted image]

That's the bicycle girl light mod. It should be attached near to the top of the ramp.

#10714 2 years ago
Quoted from Cento:

[quoted image]

Here's where I have it on mine

20220214_203937 (resized).jpg20220214_203937 (resized).jpg
#10715 2 years ago
Quoted from Cento:

[quoted image]

Here is the install instruction for your board:
http://gnassel.bplaced.net/IWEIS/TWDBGen.pdf

Here is the new one. On the last page there is a detail picture.
http://gnassel.bplaced.net/IWEIS/TWDBG2022.pdf

#10716 2 years ago

hi guys having a small issue where sometimes all 3 drop targets activate/reset by themselves without anything hitting them.

#10717 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

hi guys having a small issue where sometimes all 3 drop targets activate/reset by themselves without anything hitting them.

When this happened to me I just reseated the connector and it fixed my issue.

#10718 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Thanks I’ll give it a shot

#10719 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

There is no coil that drops them. If they are dropping by themselves they are not catching on the 'shelf' that holds them up.
Would be odd for all of them to wear in a manner that causes them all to drop at once, maybe the mech is loose and moved out of position?

#10720 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

It has happened to me, also, but it was due to a ball search from flailing lol. Sucks when you need one drop to light a mode and a ball search screws me over.

#10721 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Thanks again this was my issue, the connector was just slightly loose. Pushed it in and it’s good now.

#10722 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Edit: Deleted, saw you found the issue. Thought it might have been the plastic ledge that broke.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10723 2 years ago

I have a premium inbound and am making room in the game room. Need the backbox max width, please and thank you!

Shawn

#10724 2 years ago
Quoted from Gnassel:

Here is the install instruction for your board:
http://gnassel.bplaced.net/IWEIS/TWDBGen.pdf
Here is the new one. On the last page there is a detail picture.
http://gnassel.bplaced.net/IWEIS/TWDBG2022.pdf

I’m the second owner I had this own this pin for a while, but all of sudden it stop working any idea what’s wrong with it? FYI I own the older version..

#10725 2 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

I have a premium inbound and am making room in the game room. Need the backbox max width, please and thank you!
Shawn

Here you go from my TWD manual.

Gord

TWD_Cabinet_Dimensions.pdfTWD_Cabinet_Dimensions.pdf

#10726 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:I’m the second owner I had this own this pin for a while, but all of sudden it stop working any idea what’s wrong with it? FYI I own the older version..

'Stopped working', as in everything?

#10727 2 years ago

My new baby is in da house. I drove a long way for this during a vacation. This LE #585 is bolted to the floor. Will start a new thread individually for its mod based transformation. Have always loved this LE for its lack of actors/actresses/individual likenesses and it’s subsequent “anti-dated” timelessness. I only have room for 3 at home and this makes the cut.

643BE5BF-97BE-4108-9E46-1B76BB4A2657 (resized).jpeg643BE5BF-97BE-4108-9E46-1B76BB4A2657 (resized).jpegD536A077-4538-4943-B8D6-DF1A7F1D5468 (resized).jpegD536A077-4538-4943-B8D6-DF1A7F1D5468 (resized).jpeg
#10728 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

My new baby is in da house. I drove a long way for this during a vacation. This LE #585 is bolted to the floor. Will start a new thread individually for its mod based transformation. Have always loved this LE for its lack of actors/actresses/individual likenesses and it’s subsequent “anti-dated” timelessness. I only have room for 3 at home and this makes the cut.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Great choice as a keeper! Keep those mods tasteful ColorDMD, Invisiglass or equivalent and a shaker if it doesn't have one!

#10729 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Great choice as a keeper! Keep those mods tasteful ColorDMD, Invisiglass or equivalent and a shaker if it doesn't have one!

Yup, shaker motor and color DMD are a MUST for this game.

Also, an external sub is a huge sound upgrade.

I personally love the Cleland sound code, great callouts from the show and it’s also free.

#10730 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Yup, shaker motor and color DMD are a MUST for this game.
Also, an external sub is a huge sound upgrade.
I personally love the Cleland sound code, great callouts from the show and it’s also free.

My twd has a lot of mods but have to agree that lcd colordmd, shaker and external subwoofer are the top three for me. They do enhance the game experience for the player a lot.

In honorable fourth place there is the zombie in a crate mod from Vimtoman

#10731 2 years ago

I love the look of my LE, The Crate mod is a must have from Vimtoman as is the bicycle girl mod. Have the Color lcd screen on mine but wish I had fitted the led version as Iron Man next to it has one and looks better. Speaker upgrade with lights and figures, Cleland code and an external sub is also a must.

I recently replaced the white leds around the inlane’s and slings with comet sunlights and looks much nicer.

I also replaced the fluorescent tube with a led tube in the backbox as it runs cooler.

#10732 2 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

I love the look of my LE, The Crate mod is a must have from Vimtoman as is the bicycle girl mod. Have the Color lcd screen on mine but wish I had fitted the led version as Iron Man next to it has one and looks better. Speaker upgrade with lights and figures, Cleland code and an external sub is also a must.
I recently replaced the white leds around the inlane’s and slings with comet sunlights and looks much nicer.
I also replaced the fluorescent tube with a led tube in the backbox as it runs cooler.

If you are a fan of the series the Cleland mod is no 1. It’s really awesome. How could I forget it

Put it on 3-4 yrs ago I think, never even played original version.

#10734 2 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

My twd has a lot of mods but have to agree that lcd colordmd, shaker and external subwoofer are the top three for me. They do enhance the game experience for the player a lot.
In honorable fourth place there is the zombie in a crate mod from Vimtoman

The zombie crate mod is great, but in place of the Burning Barn mod? hmmnnn I dont know. Tough choices.

#10735 2 years ago

I'm guessing others have had this issue?

Shawn

#10736 2 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Shawn

Yup I just dremel'd down the corner of the plastic protector. Just enough so the crossbow came move.

#10737 2 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Shawn

I put 2 3/4 in PETG washer's under the bottom plastic guard (two above each post..so 4 total)...raises it up and allows the cross bow to pass under

No trimming

Included view from player to show how it looks

20220301_230603 (resized).jpg20220301_230603 (resized).jpg

20220301_230955 (resized).jpg20220301_230955 (resized).jpg

#10738 2 years ago

So I'm having a strange issue with my Well Walker. I've searched in this topic and throughout Pinside but I can't find any topics with a similar issue.

Basically, good solid hits to the Well Walker send him back in the position in the picture. He gets stuck there until I hit him again and it gets knocked loose. Anyone ran into this issue before? Ideas on how to fix this?

He moves freely when I test it out by hand, I cannot replicate the issue manually. At first I thought it was the plastics behind him, but that is not whats causing him to get stuck. I've checked underneath and I do not see anything that would catch or cause him to get stuck. Switch looks fine, brackets don't look bent or anything. This is a weird one!

IMG_7370 (resized).jpgIMG_7370 (resized).jpg
#10739 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

So I'm having a strange issue with my Well Walker. I've searched in this topic and throughout Pinside but I can't find any topics with a similar issue.
Basically, good solid hits to the Well Walker send him back in the position in the picture. He gets stuck there until I hit him again and it gets knocked loose. Anyone ran into this issue before? Ideas on how to fix this?
He moves freely when I test it out by hand, I cannot replicate the issue manually. At first I thought it was the plastics behind him, but that is not whats causing him to get stuck. I've checked underneath and I do not see anything that would catch or cause him to get stuck. Switch looks fine, brackets don't look bent or anything. This is a weird one!
[quoted image]

I had this issue a while back. I ended up checking my machine level and adjusting. Hasnt happened since. I might have even increased slope slightly.

Aside from that, you can try turning down the flipper power..

#10740 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

He moves freely when I test it out by hand, I cannot replicate the issue manually.

You have the glass off when testing manually. Is one of the WW hands rubbing the glass?

#10741 2 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

You have the glass off when testing manually. Is one of the WW hands rubbing the glass?

Yup this was it! His left hand is getting caught on the glass. I must’ve forgot to put a washer back on when I installed the new WW belt. This will lower him a bit. Thanks!

43987188-7CEC-49F9-9CB1-7A0AD7C82A5A (resized).jpeg43987188-7CEC-49F9-9CB1-7A0AD7C82A5A (resized).jpeg
#10742 2 years ago

Glad you fixed it. He looked like he was being over-dramatic! Haha

#10743 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I’m the second owner I had this own this pin for a while, but all of sudden it stop working any idea what’s wrong with it? FYI I own the older version..

I just trimmed mine, but installing the washers is a clever idea ....

#10744 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I just trimmed mine, but installing the washers is a clever idea ....

Lol not sure what are you replying to lol. I was talking about bicycle girl light mod..

1 week later
#10745 2 years ago

Anyone know what size rubber to put on the two posts next to the pop bumper?

A33E8A0A-4EE4-426F-B132-82A5613DF00F (resized).jpegA33E8A0A-4EE4-426F-B132-82A5613DF00F (resized).jpeg
#10746 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Anyone know what size rubber to put on the two posts next to the pop bumper?

Page 34 and 35 in the manual - https://www.ipdb.org/files/6155/WD_PRO_MAN.pdf

LTG : )

#10747 2 years ago

whats the rubber bash bumper size on the well walkers belly, i ordered 2 and they were both wrong size.

#10748 2 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

whats the rubber bash bumper size on the well walkers belly, i ordered 2 and they were both wrong size.

Rubber gromet 545-5105-00 at Pinball Life.

#10749 2 years ago

My TWD shooter lane is holding up well but is showing some ground in grit after about 1300 plays.

Cleaned it up and installed some mylar and a generic (spike) shooter lane protector from pinball life. The protector is thick so I could cut a notch with tin snips where it covered one screw hole without it bending. Turned out nice and does not affect play. (Added mylar around the drain also.) Used the youtube video below for tips on installing mylar which worked well.

unnamed1 (resized).jpgunnamed1 (resized).jpg
unnamed3 (resized).jpgunnamed3 (resized).jpg
unnamed4 (resized).jpgunnamed4 (resized).jpg

#10750 2 years ago

Last couple mods on the drop targets... Opted to use a walker decal on the target instead of the barrier

20220314_214610 (resized).jpg20220314_214610 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220314-220608_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220314-220608_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220314-220832_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220314-220832_Photos (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 11,804 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/215 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.