New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 106132)

TWD Club, only walkers not welcome !!!

By pinball_erie

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,577 posts
  • 616 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Vimtoman
  • Topic is favorited by 216 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,672 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P1050435 (resized).jpg
P1050424 (resized).jpg
P1050428 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
44CF4DE6-2E04-44A5-AD73-8F1FD4898F81 (resized).jpeg
121730661_943546726051585_1453785484841214343_n (resized).png
twitch golf stats bg (resized).png
3641BCF7-9BEA-46C9-B6FF-64F343D3C328 (resized).jpeg
1855990C-65E6-49AA-938E-4DC6EE7A2802 (resized).jpeg
8ADF1190-F28B-43AE-9955-833CEE4BD146 (resized).jpeg
IMG20200925122538 (resized).jpg
IMG20200925122622 (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
4B872A1A-453D-4712-8863-72A9F9ADB3D0 (resized).jpeg
IMG-0455 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9577 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 192.
#9551 29 days ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Isn't it 115 on default settings? I think you were right there.

Yeah, I think default is 115, which is why i said that. I set mine down to the lowest allowed, which is still something crazy high like 90.

#9552 29 days ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Yeah, I think default is 115, which is why i said that. I set mine down to the lowest allowed, which is still something crazy high like 90.

The best I've ever done is 97. I was trying for 115 at that point, but was on my last ball, and nope... I didn't make it. I've been tempted to lower the number on my TWD too.

#9553 29 days ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Isn't it 115 on default settings? I think you were right there.

Well damn it!!!! Haha

#9554 29 days ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Well damn it!!!! Haha

Don’t worry.... next time!

#9555 25 days ago

was looking at the manual for the Prem/le and noticed under GI's that the playfield has 3 x green leds basically behind the drop targets.

Has anyone replaced the reds with green and if so, were you happy with it? I don't have any greens to try but am wondering if it would give a cool effect or stern decided it was too much away from the red red look

2 weeks later
#9556 10 days ago

If someone should be interested, I am having a 18 hole pingolf challenge streaming tomorrow friday at 9 PM CET (norway time), where the 18 hole objective based course is spread across Walking Dead, Iron Maiden and Game of Thrones Open a beer and join in on twitch.tv/drainmorten if you want

121730661_943546726051585_1453785484841214343_n (resized).pngtwitch golf stats bg (resized).png
#9557 10 days ago

She is awesome!!!

44CF4DE6-2E04-44A5-AD73-8F1FD4898F81 (resized).jpeg
#9558 8 days ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

She is awesome!!!
[quoted image]

She is!!

That would be dangerous in our place. Too many disputes....

#9559 8 days ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

She is awesome!!!
[quoted image]

I would be afraid that I'd be tempted to use it after a particularity bad game (which is most of them lol).

#9560 8 days ago

Yes my family are a bit concerned, especially as I took my wife’s hairbrush and took some hair off which I covered in blood (paint) and stuck it on the bat!!!

#9561 1 day ago

I've been through the online manuals to no avail. Can anyone tell me which of the Blue Nubs of Death one needs to buy for next to the Woodbury shot? Mine was completely missing and there are several options out there. Thanks.

#9562 1 day ago

Mine appears to be 2cm long or 4/5 inch. Same height and width as the bracket.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

Edit. I have a pro though. Not sure if Le is different.

#9563 1 day ago

Thank you gumnut01

#9564 1 day ago

Any one by chance looking to off-load their Fish Tank Topper? I realize it's a long shot, but thanks in advance for the consideration!!

#9565 1 day ago

"THE CRATE"

Just finished a mod for TWD.
Pictures and video below.
Slides onto the hump section of the left ramp and is triggered by the pinball rolling underneath.
Easy install.
Zombie inside will raise the lid and try and break the chains.
Its pretty fast so you only get a glmpse of him
He's painted and has reflective opaque eyes...
His hand grasping through the hole of the lid.
Has a hook on the playfield side for added movement.
Chains all round crate.
Has a clear ball activated lever underneath so modders can light from under the clear ramp.
Detailed by hand. All painting and decals done myself.
Each one will be slightly different.
Limited numbers being made so contact me to be placed on a list should you want one.
Being made bespoke for each person.

PM me for contact details.

P1050424 (resized).jpgP1050428 (resized).jpg
#9566 23 hours ago

Very nice, that looks great. Yes please put me down for one
My wife can buy it for my birthday, Halloween

#9567 23 hours ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Very nice, that looks great. Yes please put me down for one
My wife can buy it for my birthday, Halloween

Cheers lostcause No1 is yours

#9568 22 hours ago

Anyone run into issues with prison optos and drop targets? A couple of weeks ago the prison would constantly register hits after the ball was plunged. I checked the connections, cleaned the optos and the problem went away. Just last night game started acting up again. Now after a plunge the drop target bank fires three times in succession, and continues to do so almost constantly while a ball is in play, it doesn't do it when the ball is in the shooter lane, and now the prison opto is not registering at all. Haven't had a chance to get under the hood yet, just seeing if anyone ever had a similar problem.

#9569 22 hours ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Anyone run into issues with prison optos and drop targets? A couple of weeks ago the prison would constantly register hits after the ball was plunged. I checked the connections, cleaned the optos and the problem went away. Just last night game started acting up again. Now after a plunge the drop target bank fires three times in succession, and continues to do so almost constantly while a ball is in play, it doesn't do it when the ball is in the shooter lane, and now the prison opto is not registering at all. Haven't had a chance to get under the hood yet, just seeing if anyone ever had a similar problem.

Try pushing all connectors home under the playfield. Theres a lot of Z connector connections that also come loose.

#9570 22 hours ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

"THE CRATE"
Slides onto the hump section of the left ramp and is triggered by the pinball rolling underneath.
Easy install.
Chains all round crate.
Has a clear ball activated lever underneath so modders can light from under the clear ramp.
Limited numbers being made so contact me to be placed on a list should you want one.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool! I might just have to get one of these

#9571 22 hours ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

Cheers lostcause No1 is yours

I'll take #2!

#9572 21 hours ago

I'll Grab #3!

#9573 21 hours ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

"THE CRATE"
Easy install.
Chains all round crate.
[quoted image][quoted image]

You didn’t mention this but it will also stop airballs from happening at this spot. Very nice, if I didn’t already have the burning barn mod I would hit you up for one. Could you also fit a red led inside?

#9574 20 hours ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

You didn’t mention this but it will also stop airballs from happening at this spot. Very nice, if I didn’t already have the burning barn mod I would hit you up for one. Could you also fit a red led inside?

Yep stops the airballs from happening.
I originally designed a clear plastic but then it sort of branched into this design.
I've made a clear lever system underneath so you could plant an led just below the clear ramp.

Could everyone PM me if you want the mod etc .

#9575 17 hours ago

Are you able to manually activate the crate and take a photo so people can see what's under the lid.

#9576 13 hours ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Sorry only issue I know is when the magnet is proud of the surface and causes air balls to skip over the optos. Never had or heard of this. Good luck!

#9577 6 hours ago
Quoted from embryon:

Are you able to manually activate the crate and take a photo so people can see what's under the lid.

I hope to improve the painting of the zombie
The main thing was the shake and rattle of the chains and the lifting of the lid.
I added him just for fun as the movement is pretty quick

P1050435 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
$ 199.99
Machine - For Sale
Oklahoma City, OK
There are 9577 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 192.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside