IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,803 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 237.
#901 8 years ago

What the hell does "only walkers not welcome" mean?

#902 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Yes it does ! do the star switches on the Pf just to the left of skill shot lanes impact skill shot value ?

Yes - you want to time it so both are lit solid as you go over them -> and you must still go down the lit top lane to collect.

#903 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What the hell does "only walkers not welcome" mean?

The show calls the zombies "Walkers" - so it means "only zombies not welcome"

#904 8 years ago
Quoted from T7:

The show calls the zombies "Walkers" - so it means "only zombies not welcome"

That doesn't really clear it up.

#905 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That doesn't really clear it up.

How about - everyone is welcome except walkers.

#906 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Yes. The Mezel mod crossbow has super sticky double sided tape on the bottom of the crossbow mod so you can stick it to TWD crossbow mech. Yeah sounds like the one you bought won't work with your game. Sorry to hear that man

Thanks QG, our crossbow will fit either configurations of the crossbow assembly.

#907 8 years ago

I received my PREMIUM yesterday ...
the game is amazing ...

I have just the problem on the CROSSBOW
when I go in, he shot the ball all alone at the beginning of the sequence ( without touching the button)

it must adjust what?

Thank you

#908 8 years ago
Quoted from IBARAKURO:

the game is amazing ...
when I go in, he shot the ball all alone at the beginning of the sequence ( without touching the button)
it must adjust what?
Thank you

Hmmm that sounds a little different than my problem. Does the crossbow stop at all for a second then fire on its own? If so, it's a switch that's making contact ending the mode - for mine, it was the prison walker switch. But your problem sounds a little different?

#909 8 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

This one

image.png

I am selling this crossbow mod it will not fit on my particular crossbow from the factory. I paid 90 shipped shoot me an offer if interested.
The image didn't post. Here it is

image.pngimage.png

#910 8 years ago

hello Bellbrand, I proposed this morning by Pm you to refund your money if you like

#911 8 years ago
Quoted from yoyokopter:

hello Bellbrand, I proposed this morning by Pm you to refund your money if you like

Wow! A real stand up seller

#912 8 years ago

I wonder why Stern changed that part.

#913 8 years ago
Quoted from IBARAKURO:

the game is amazing ...
it must adjust what?
Thank you

problem solved

the problem was the switch of the travel wheel
by turning the black handle lightly touched the switch .
I added a small washer on the axle under the handle so that it passes over the switch.
and the wheel touches the switch , not the bar

Now everything is working normally.

by pressing too early , the switch triggered a mistake and did eject the ball

// Error: Image 473363 not found //

#914 8 years ago

I join the club

This game is amazing...

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

#915 8 years ago

The TWD premium looks awesome. I'm thinking of ordering one myself. Quick question for buyers of the newest released Premium models, I read these came with the BG ramp fix. What did Stern do to rectify the issue of the ramp damaging the playfield- is it a cliffy type fix? if not, does it still need a cliffy to be installed?
Thanks for clarifying as I would like to know if I need to order a protector in advance.

#916 8 years ago

Whomever doesn't have that mod from Yoyo should buy Lisa's. it's a GREAT mod.

#917 8 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

The TWD premium looks awesome. I'm thinking of ordering one myself. Quick question for buyers of the newest released Premium models, I read these came with the BG ramp fix. What did Stern do to rectify the issue of the ramp damaging the playfield- is it a cliffy type fix? if not, does it still need a cliffy to be installed?
Thanks for clarifying as I would like to know if I need to order a protector in advance.

You will LOVE it. I have an LE with the original BG ramp and "fix kit". Haven't installed it, don't really need it for my pin.

You definitely don't need any kind of Cliffy fix for the ramp and I think Stern has updated/fixed the issue in recent production.

#918 8 years ago

Thanks Ice- I'm anxious to get a premium as soon as possible; but they aren't in stock here in Toronto. I will likely have to wait until the New Year. My friend just got an LE and we both think it's a great pin. He installed a cliffy as he was concerned with playfield damage under the BG ramp; and I just wanted to ensure I didn't need to do the same thing on the newly produced premium.
Really looking forward to these landing here in Canada.

#919 8 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Just got my premium today. BG ramp has some foam under metal flap of ramp and Mylar on play field under BG ramp. I noticed the Mylar was imprinted/dented already so I had wife go to Michael's( Craft-Hobby Store) and I put some self adhesive felt under the two metal rivet/screw heads and I placed some static cling vinyl under ramp. I'm probably being a little over cautious. I'll see how the static vinyl is after 40 or 50 games.

My game didn't come with any spot lights on playfield, is this normal?

#920 8 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Just got my premium today. BG ramp has some foam under metal flap of ramp and Mylar on play field under BG ramp. I noticed the Mylar was imprinted/dented already so I had wife go to Michael's( Craft-Hobby Store) and I put some self adhesive felt under the two metal rivet/screw heads and I placed some static cling vinyl under ramp. I'm probably being a little over cautious. I'll see how the static vinyl is after 40 or 50 games.
My game didn't come with any spot lights on playfield, is this normal?

Yeah, no spotlights on my LE either. Doesn't need it in my opinion, though it is a dark game in some modes, which adds to the theme in my opinion.

#921 8 years ago

Where are you guys purchasing the premiums from? I can't seem to find one locally. I've never bought a new game before so I'm trying to figure out the best route to take. Thanks!

#922 8 years ago

I just got mine from game exchange of Colorado. Shipping was only 2 days

#923 8 years ago

Pinball refinery had them as of last week

#924 8 years ago

Some set up questions..

1. Woodbury Sticker for drop target: I looked in good bag and found duplicates to whats on the game already, but nothing more. Is that even supposed to have a sticker?

2. Crossbow- Sometimes that ball isn't kicked out with much power-I could swear I've ready about the fix, but can't locate it?

3. Lots of airballs off BG posts-The may just be the nature of the steep slope of the ramp? What types/size of posts are being used to correct? Game is at 6.6 degress and 0.0 left to right

I had an extra cheap drain fix kit from IM and used that on the exit out of the pop bumpers, works like a charm. Wife played and complained right away, it's tolerable from the factory, but a lot more fun with the fix I've got a picture of the old vs new, best 75 cents i've spent, not sure if I should just use those one the lowers of BG ramp..

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1954

I've gotten a lot of new games over the year and this one is at the top for fun factor.

IMG-20151111-00115.jpgIMG-20151111-00115.jpg

#925 8 years ago

I had an extra cheap drain fix kit from IM and used that on the exit out of the pop bumpers, works like a charm. Wife played and complained right away, it's tolerable from the factory, but a lot more fun with the fix I've got a picture of the old vs new, best 75 cents i've spent, not sure if I should just use those one the lowers of BG ramp..

Great fix. Is this what everyone else is using to stop SDTM from the pops?

#926 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Great fix. Is this what everyone else is using to stop SDTM from the pops?

Haven't heard of that fix but I'm going to try it!

#927 8 years ago

Great game, shame that one little tunnel exit post causes more aaaaarghhh in 60 games than the whole of ACDC ever gave me in a 1000...

#928 8 years ago

I need the left Outlane fix. Anyone ?

#929 8 years ago

Put on another 20-30 games and the drain problems off pop bumper exit seems to be cured. Past the wife test, didn't do the math on what percentage of games still had drain issues, but more of a non issue now.

#930 8 years ago

I had an extra cheap drain fix kit from IM and used that on the exit out of the pop bumpers, works like a charm.

The only thing I don't like about that fix is that it makes and already difficult tunnel shot even more narrow.

#931 8 years ago

That tunnel shot is narrow enough.

It's a miracle now if i ever get any SDTM drains out of the pops any more.

I have my game set up tilted a tiny tiny fraction to the left, no drains at all.

I used the self adhesive felt from Hobby Lobby and cling vinyl under the BG ramp. Works great too.

I'm using the self adhesive felt in the shooter lane for protection as well versus a Cliffy. Since there is no paint to pull up it works beautifully. The cling vinyl is good as well for the other pins with paint.

#932 8 years ago

Anyone else ever get tunnel shots that make it by the pops but dont hit the metal guide smooth enough so the ball bounces back into the pops?

#933 8 years ago

I ordered the Cliffy for the bicycle girl ramp and give it top marks.
The ramp seems even more secure than before and the Cliffy is hardly noticeable when the ramp is down.
Highly recommended if you're on the fence.

#934 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Anyone else ever get tunnel shots that make it by the pops but dont hit the metal guide smooth enough so the ball bounces back into the pops?

Yes, all the time. If you find a fix please let me know.

#935 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Whomever doesn't have that mod from Yoyo should buy Lisa's. it's a GREAT mod.

I just bought it from Lisa, looking forward to getting it!

I can imagine it's nice to have that frickin' "laser-beam".

FrickinLaserBeam.gifFrickinLaserBeam.gif

#936 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Yes I get this a lot.

#937 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yes I get this a lot.

Me too, "play better"?

It's part of what makes TWD so great imho, missing some shots ever so slightly can be punishing and frustrating.

#938 8 years ago

You really have to be on your toes with this game, if I'm a bit tired from work and play I can't get sh*t. Kind of like the show, anyone who isn't paying attention or aggressive is dead.

I'd like to add that my 15 yr. old son has played this pin more in the last 2 weeks than any pin I've owned in the past, including my MET pro I've had for a year, which seems easy now compared to TWD.

Challenging game for sure!

#939 8 years ago

Haven't played a new pin first day so much since Metallica. Finally got the most of the mods installed, trying to keep her clean and classy with mods chosen. Some stuff from Mezel, Back Alley, Ulek Store and of course Pinball Refinery(yes I get around). Thanks to this thread for the pushing over the top on the machine and ideas on mods!

IMG-20151111-00118.jpgIMG-20151111-00118.jpg

#940 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yes I get this a lot.

I don't remember this particular issue. I either make this difficult shot or it bangs off a few things and comes back down the entrance. I don't remember it entering the pops from a missed tunnel shot.

Haven't played a new pin first day so much since Metallica. Finally got the most of the mods installed, trying to keep her clean and classy with mods chosen. Some stuff from Mezel, Back Alley, Ulek Store and of course Pinball Refinery(yes I get around). Thanks to this thread for the pushing over the top on the machine and ideas on mods!

Looks great and sounds great that you are enjoying it a lot. After a year I'm still playing it all the time. Getting inner side decals? There are a few options and they finish the sides better.

#941 8 years ago

IMG-20151111-00118.jpg

Love the railroad tracks. Just curios are they too overpowering and look to scale. Feels like they would dominate pin on right side But I may still add them

#942 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Love the railroad tracks. Just curios are they too overpowering and look to scale. Feels like they would dominate pin on right side But I may still add them

I love the look of the tracks too, great job with the mods spare change, it doesn't look too overpowering to me.

I put Matt's Back Alley building and train set on SM and thought it was a bit too much for me, looked great, but cramped it up, the tracks don't seem to do that.

#943 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I love the look of the tracks too, great job with the mods spare change, it doesn't look too overpowering to me.
I put Matt's Back Alley building and train set on SM and thought it was a bit too much for me, looked great, but cramped it up, the tracks don't seem to do that.

Thanks for the compliments! The tracks aren't over powering at all in my opinion. Kind of making use of dead space and it fits right with the theme. I did his tracks on AC/DC as well on the left ramp right in front of train. These are the two pins that I can think of that they just work perfect on and like any good mod, they look like they belong on the game on the first place.

#944 8 years ago

I have a premium for some days, and I am delighted
I have a problem on the ring of the character.
gray sticker torn. is that you have the same problem?

I think it is a bad idea this sticker ...
why not just put the metal?

is what we must completely remove the sticker?

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#945 8 years ago
Quoted from IBARAKURO:

image.jpeg

everyone gets that .. they might send you a new sticker , but it will fall off too. some people make alternate stickers that may be more durable. search "well walker pants"

#946 8 years ago
Quoted from IBARAKURO:

Buy this. Looks great! I have it on mine.
http://www.pingraffix.com/#!product-page/c1xid/95d4bd25-0110-98b3-7b29-dd8ed4685b54

#947 8 years ago
Quoted from IBARAKURO:

I took mine off and never looked back. I see no downside to just having the plain metal.

#948 8 years ago

Well Waker
Btw
I have sometimes random WW Hits while playing. Checked the switch 10 times. Do you have any ideas?

#949 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I took mine off and never looked back. I see no downside to just having the plain metal.

Me too

#950 8 years ago

I have the same issue. Random well walker hits. I get WW multi ball on every ball

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,803 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.