20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg
IMG_1737 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
pb39 (resized).jpg
R0010297 (resized).jpg
ff23 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,794 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 236.
#9051 3 years ago

ok thanks chuckwurt!

EDIT: You are wrong, Elvira has the same plastic guides. not talking about angles and stuff.

#9052 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

i did replace the coil stops and the sleeves with no success, see the video. Should i replace the plunger next, the coil, or the whole thing including the metal base?

When you changed the end stops was there a wavy washer at the end of the coil ? This helps reduce the buzz.
Also are your EOS switches set correctly ?

#9053 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

black_knight
thanks i'll replace those coil stops. i just replaced the sleeves and the stops did look ok to me...

Ball hopping- I'm talking about the transition from the inlane to the flipper rubber not being smooth

I know ball hop. I use stock rubber and don't have this problem with my flippers. I was also asking about the other rubbers to see how deep you went in cleaning your machine. The wrong size can also reduce the slingshot power.

With yo

#9054 3 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

To score big in Horde:
Get high multikill value before you enter it by playing good modes/multiballs.
The higher the multikill value the bigger the horde scoring values.
Go trough 5-6 levels if you can and when escaping Horde start double playfield before you cash in. The escape bonus is doubled then
Should be good for about 500M

Thanks, David!
Super helpful!

#9055 3 years ago

I read the old code updates for version 1.6 , apparently siege does not end if you drain and have more balls to go.

I will let you know if that is true if I ever get there again!

#9056 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

I read the old code updates for version 1.6 , apparently siege does not end if you drain and have more balls to go.
I will let you know if that is true if I ever get there again!

Siege progress carries from ball to ball in v1.6, yes.

#9057 3 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

When you changed the end stops was there a wavy washer at the end of the coil ? This helps reduce the buzz.
Also are your EOS switches set correctly ?

thanks, EOS are ok and the whashers are there. Coils are not loose.

Black_Knight
yeah, i swapped the sling rubbers. originals are on the way.

#9058 3 years ago

Oops sorry

#9059 3 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

I've just noticed on my monsters game because I was thinking of changing the white snake flasher with green, but that flasher can actually flash red or white on command. I never never knew there were multi colour flashers

Should this be in the MET thread?

#9060 3 years ago

TWD almost done. Need to get the train track and railroad crossing mod, and im calling it done. So far i have added:
Factory topper
Cointaker lights behind the backglass
Speaker lights
Speaker covers
Flipper fidelity speakers
Hitchhiker sign
Woodbury sign
Terminus sign
Prison Tower
Biohazard Pop bumper caps
Blood trails on ramps and flippers
Prison roof
Cliffy protectors
Pin blades
Crossbow
Bicycle girl light
Cleland speech update
Color dmd
Shaker motor
Zombie head shooter rod
Tournament button
Instruction cards

20200502_225648 (resized).jpg20200502_225648 (resized).jpg20200506_191609 (resized).jpg20200506_191609 (resized).jpg
#9061 3 years ago
Quoted from cysnake:

TWD almost done. Need to get the train track and railroad crossing mod, and im calling it done. So far i have added:
Factory topper<snip>

Sharp game! And loaded! Wow!

#9062 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

thanks, EOS are ok and the whashers are there. Coils are not loose.
black_knight
yeah, i swapped the sling rubbers. originals are on the way.

You could have excessive play in the bush where the plunger is attached (where the screw and nut are). Also if the end of the plunger is worn can be a factor in flipper buzz.
Stern flippers don’t work like Bally/Williams when it comes to holding the flipper up. B/W coils are essentially two coils in one. When you press the flipper button then hold the flipper button down the flipper moves up under the full power. When the EOS switch is activated the coil is switched to the lower power windings. This part of the coil is what is used as long as you hold the flipper up. The purpose is to stop the coil overheating as the full power windings would overheat quickly if held up.
Stern flippers use a different method because their coils are a single winding (full power only). So when the flipper is being held up the game pulses power to the flipper coil to stop the coil becoming too hot. Essentially it is like the coil being turned on and off really quickly but it happens so fast that it doesn’t have any noticeable effect on the flipper being held up. This pulsing is what causes the flippers to buzz and it becomes more obvious as flippers wear.

#9063 3 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

You could have excessive play in the bush where the plunger is attached (where the screw and nut are). Also if the end of the plunger is worn can be a factor in flipper buzz.
Stern flippers don’t work like Bally/Williams when it comes to holding the flipper up. B/W coils are essentially two coils in one. When you press the flipper button then hold the flipper button down the flipper moves up under the full power. When the EOS switch is activated the coil is switched to the lower power windings. This part of the coil is what is used as long as you hold the flipper up. The purpose is to stop the coil overheating as the full power windings would overheat quickly if held up.
Stern flippers use a different method because their coils are a single winding (full power only). So when the flipper is being held up the game pulses power to the flipper coil to stop the coil becoming too hot. Essentially it is like the coil being turned on and off really quickly but it happens so fast that it doesn’t have any noticeable effect on the flipper being held up. This pulsing is what causes the flippers to buzz and it becomes more obvious as flippers wear.

thanks, ill swap the plunger and the attachment, if its still buzzing ill swap the whole unit.

#9064 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

thanks, ill swap the plunger and the attachment, if its still buzzing ill swap the whole unit.

Once you’ve swapped the coil stop, the plunger and possibly the flipper bush (the white plastic bush that the flipper shaft sits in) that’s about all you can do. When you take the screw out of the plunger bush, check how worn it is. Worn screws have a dramatic effect on flipper performance.

#9065 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Did you just try tightening the coil stops? Many times that stops or minimizes the buzzing...

#9066 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Did you just try tightening the coil stops? Many times that stops or minimizes the buzzing...

yes!

#9067 3 years ago

Thought I would share something I learned today. Maybe this isn't news to most. I've been going after siege for like two weeks now on default settings. I always read and thought you could hit the doors and then the Walker for a jackpot. Been trying to do this for this whole time. I noticed today after my third prison mb in a game that regardless of how many times I hit the doors, they wouldn't open. Took the glass off and discovered after 6 kills, hitting the doors doesn't open them. You have to hit a ramp and then hit the prison. There really isn't an audio cue with cleland code to tell you you got a jackpot once you start alternating ramps and prison besides the shaker (if you have it).

Hopefully with this information I can finally attain it. After I do, it's definitely going down to something like 8 jackpots instead of 12 (I have a pro)

#9068 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Thought I would share something I learned today. Maybe this isn't news to most. I've been going after siege for like two weeks now on default settings. I always read and thought you could hit the doors and then the Walker for a jackpot. Been trying to do this for this whole time. I noticed today after my third prison mb in a game that regardless of how many times I hit the doors, they wouldn't open. Took the glass off and discovered after 6 kills, hitting the doors doesn't open them. You have to hit a ramp and then hit the prison. There really isn't an audio cue with cleland code to tell you you got a jackpot once you start alternating ramps and prison besides the shaker (if you have it).
Hopefully with this information I can finally attain it. After I do, it's definitely going down to something like 8 jackpots instead of 12 (I have a pro)

I have bashed the closed doors for many games in WTF moments after the first 6 prison kills before realizing the requirements change!

Don't forget to start the second stage of prison mb you have to collect the super jackpot at the riot shot (multikill insert flashes there) after the first 6 prison kills .

as you noted the prison doors stay closed during stage 2 and you hit the lit ramps then prison door x6 , if I remember when you drain down to one ball the doors open ? and you hit it and the ball locks on the magnet and then siege starts .

#9069 3 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

excessive play in the bush

#9070 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Does the standard Stern code have helpful callouts in these situations? Mine has had Cleland code since I bought it. I'd switch back for helpful callouts.

#9071 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

hought I would share something I learned today. Maybe this isn't news to most. I've been going after siege for like two weeks now on default settings. I always read and thought you could hit the doors and then the Walker for a jackpot. Been trying to do this for this whole time. I noticed today after my third prison mb in a game that regardless of how many times I hit the doors, they wouldn't open. Took the glass off and discovered after 6 kills, hitting the doors doesn't open them. You have to hit a ramp and then hit the prison. There really isn't an audio cue with cleland code to tell you you got a jackpot once you start alternating ramps and prison besides the shaker (if you have it).

I made a post a couple years ago that explains exactly how Prison Multiball works. It's actually quite complicated ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/127#post-4375738

"Okay, so I just tested everything thoroughly and I think I now have a pretty good handle on how it works. I also now understand why almost nobody ever sees Siege. It's a REALLY hard mode to get to! For starters, I didn't even realize there were two separate stages to Prison Multiball ...

During the first stage, you must shoot the prison walker to score a jackpot. You need to do this six times to complete the stage. Shooting any of the lit arrows or the closed prison doors will open the doors. Prison bombs can be used to score a jackpot, but only if the doors are already open. If they are closed, a bomb will open them, so if you have more than one prison bomb saved up, you can essentially use two in a row to get a jackpot. Once six jackpots have been collected, the Riot shot will start to strobe. You must shoot it to score the super jackpot and begin stage two.

During stage two, the prison doors will remain closed the entire time. You must shoot one of the two ramps and then shoot the prison in order to score a jackpot. To make things even more difficult, prison bombs can no longer be used to score a jackpot. They can be used to score a hit to one of the ramps, but the jackpots must be collected by physically shooting the closed prison doors. Once you score six jackpots, it will say "Siege is lit" on the DMD. This is a bit confusing, because the Siege insert will not actually light until the multiball is over. Perhaps "Siege is ready" would have made more sense.

When the multiball ends, the Siege insert will start to strobe and the next shot to the prison will start it. Once you start Siege, the mode continues until you either complete it or the game ends. The good news is that your progress carries over from ball to ball. I'm not going to spoil Siege, but the rules for it are pretty straightforward.

I hope this information helps. Prison Multiball is actually quite confusing, especially the second stage because both ramps as well as the prison are lit the entire time making it difficult to know what shot you are supposed to go for next. When you add in the fact that you are trying to accomplish all of this while juggling 2 or more balls, it makes Siege an extremely difficult mini-wizard mode to get to. Without the bombs, it must be even harder on the pro. Fortunately, Siege is amazingly cool, making it that much sweeter when you do manage to start it."

#9072 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I made a post a couple years ago that explains exactly how Prison Multiball works. It's actually quite complicated ...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/127#post-4375738
"Okay, so I just tested everything thoroughly and I think I now have a pretty good handle on how it works. I also now understand why almost nobody ever sees Siege. It's a REALLY hard mode to get to! For starters, I didn't even realize there were two separate stages to Prison Multiball ...
During the first stage, you must shoot the prison walker to score a jackpot. You need to do this six times to complete the stage. Shooting any of the lit arrows or the closed prison doors will open the doors. Prison bombs can be used to score a jackpot, but only if the doors are already open. If they are closed, a bomb will open them, so if you have more than one prison bomb saved up, you can essentially use two in a row to get a jackpot. Once six jackpots have been collected, the Riot shot will start to strobe. You must shoot it to score the super jackpot and begin stage two.
During stage two, the prison doors will remain closed the entire time. You must shoot one of the two ramps and then shoot the prison in order to score a jackpot. To make things even more difficult, prison bombs can no longer be used to score a jackpot. They can be used to score a hit to one of the ramps, but the jackpots must be collected by physically shooting the closed prison doors. Once you score six jackpots, it will say "Siege is lit" on the DMD. This is a bit confusing, because the Siege insert will not actually light until the multiball is over. Perhaps "Siege is ready" would have made more sense.
When the multiball ends, the Siege insert will start to strobe and the next shot to the prison will start it. Once you start Siege, the mode continues until you either complete it or the game ends. The good news is that your progress carries over from ball to ball. I'm not going to spoil Siege, but the rules for it are pretty straightforward.
I hope this information helps. Prison Multiball is actually quite confusing, especially the second stage because both ramps as well as the prison are lit the entire time making it difficult to know what shot you are supposed to go for next. When you add in the fact that you are trying to accomplish all of this while juggling 2 or more balls, it makes Siege an extremely difficult mini-wizard mode to get to. Without the bombs, it must be even harder on the pro. Fortunately, Siege is amazingly cool, making it that much sweeter when you do manage to start it."

Sweet thanks. I will try for Siege now that I know what the heck I'm doing!

#9073 3 years ago

Finally back in the club after 2 years. Sold a Premium and missed it, then traded for this one. Not even sure if these are all the mods:

ColorDMD
Moss green powdercoat
Custom painted well-walker
Custom translite
Stern blades
Shaker
laser crossbow
LED backbox
topper
lighted barn
speaker lights
undercab lighting

Such a great, punishing game.

club (resized).jpgclub (resized).jpg
#9074 3 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Sweet thanks. I will try for Siege now that I know what the heck I'm doing!

You know you can see the nr of jackpots needed for Siege on the display during prison multiball? This was added in one of the last updates.

#9075 3 years ago

Joined the club today and couldnt be more happy!
Found a TWD Premium in my area in an awesome condition.
2016 model, rougly 7500 games HUO.

IMG_20200517_011442 (resized).jpgIMG_20200517_011442 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20200517_011513 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20200517_011513 (resized).jpg
#9076 3 years ago

Hi guys,
Was playing TWD Prem tonight and may have stumbled upon a bug with the "X Champion". Here's what happened:

I had Well Walker Multiball going with 2X playfield. I had a massive "X" waiting to be used on the inlanes (not sure on value). I got up to the Super Jackpot in Well Walker, rolled through the lit inlane and pressed the lockdown button to score the Super Jackpot. Shot was worth 488 million! After this my Multikills were worth 30 million at base value.
Was looking forward to putting in a new "X Champion" highscore at the end of the game (my previous best was 370 million) but for some reason I didn't get to put in my initials?

I don't know whether this is a bug or what? Maybe I'll play around with the glass off and see if I can work anything more out.

#9077 3 years ago

I have had my pro now for some time and i have to say... its such a boring experience.
every mode is the same, shoot the same(!) ramp 3-4 times to collect the weapon- shoot drop targets.
also my PF is a littlebit convex to the sides, thats causing the ball to magically work its way to the outlanes- cheap drains.
such a bad experience. Maybe its just my game, or because its the pro version with only one colored leds. however i will sell it.
maybe i get to play a premium some day. i bought it because of the good reviews, with no possibilty to test it out before.

#9078 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

I have had my pro now for some time and i have to say... its such a boring experience.
every mode is the same, shoot the same(!) ramp 3-4 times to collect the weapon- shoot drop targets.
also my PF is a littlebit convex to the sides, thats causing the ball to magically work its way to the outlanes- cheap drains.
such a bad experience. Maybe its just my game, or because its the pro version with only one colored leds. however i will sell it.
maybe i get to play a premium some day. i bought it because of the good reviews, with no possibilty to test it out before.

If that’s all you think there is, then you need to play it a little longer. There is much more to the rules and strategies than just shooting the modes straight up.

Have you played horde, siege, terminus, or LMS?

Have you scored 500m+ in CDC?

Read some of the rule sheets and focus on the other achievements besides modes and you will get a whole new appreciation for the game.

The outlines are designed to be brutal So not sure a convex pf would make that much difference. Have you actually measured it?

#9079 3 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

If that’s all you think there is, then you need to play it a little longer. There is much more to the rules and strategies than just shooting the modes straight up.
Have you played horde, siege, terminus, or LMS?
Have you scored 500m+ in CDC?
Read some of the rule sheets and focus on the other achievements besides modes and you will get a whole new appreciation for the game.
The outlines are designed to be brutal So not sure a convex pf would make that much difference. Have you actually measured it?

yeah, i guess better code knowledge would help, but if a game cant make me want to play more after 10 Hrs+ of gameplay im not willing to dig deeper.
i measured it, its about 7mm (~0.25inch) difference from left to right. just imagine a bad leveled game on location, and you see the outlane coming already because the game is leaning. thats how i felt, so i tried to level the game with no success until i found that the PF is curved on both sides.

i bent the PF with 2 clamps for 24 hrs with no success. i also read that the PF has to be "wet" if i want to bow it... good luck with the electronic parts.

#9080 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

I have sold my JP premium for a WD LE.... wow, no regrets... WD is really a great pin, difficult to finish it but so great when you get the horde, and others wizards... try to play on a premium or LE.

#9081 3 years ago

I have TWD Premium on my wishlist, but I happened into a TWD Pro last year as part of a trade. I started playing it and after getting used to the rules, I absolutely love it. It's one of Lyman's best codes on any machine he's ever worked on IMO. Yeah, it does play brutal, but that's part of it's charm. You really have to battle it and it gives you a great adrenaline rush feeling when you're always on the edge of dying (draining) as you're making progress and are so close to Horde, Terminus, or LMS. If I have a good game my heart is pounding and I've got anxiety from trying to survive unlike any other pinball machine, which I think makes this machine really special. But everyone is different, so maybe this machine is just not one that will appeal to you Prodoshi. No harm in that.

#9082 3 years ago

I played a few games last night and I had never had a combo greater than a two way but by some miracle I scored a 6 way combo!!! All shots on the right side of course but damn that felt good!

#9083 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Finally back in the club after 2 years. Sold a Premium and missed it, then traded for this one. Not even sure if these are all the mods:
ColorDMD
Moss green powdercoat
Custom painted well-walker
Custom translite
Stern blades
Shaker
laser crossbow
LED backbox
topper
lighted barn
speaker lights
undercab lighting
Such a great, punishing game.
[quoted image]

Same story with me. I sold my premium 2.5 years ago. Missed it so much I bought a barely used LE last summer. Keep this one! Mine is bone stock except bicycle girl light. I need to mod up but my money is gone to a Medieval Madness Royal edition.

#9084 3 years ago
Quoted from Bubbatom:

Hi guys,
Was playing TWD Prem tonight and may have stumbled upon a bug with the "X Champion". Here's what happened:
I had Well Walker Multiball going with 2X playfield. I had a massive "X" waiting to be used on the inlanes (not sure on value). I got up to the Super Jackpot in Well Walker, rolled through the lit inlane and pressed the lockdown button to score the Super Jackpot. Shot was worth 488 million! After this my Multikills were worth 30 million at base value.
Was looking forward to putting in a new "X Champion" highscore at the end of the game (my previous best was 370 million) but for some reason I didn't get to put in my initials?
I don't know whether this is a bug or what? Maybe I'll play around with the glass off and see if I can work anything more out.

Awesome work to set up that huge payday! I never thought to use a Bomb to collect a Super. Smart!

#9085 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

I played a few games last night and I had never had a combo greater than a two way but by some miracle I scored a 6 way combo!!! All shots on the right side of course but damn that felt good!

A six-shot combo on the right side sounds sweet!
Frankly, twice around Tunnel is the best combo I know. Love it!
I've never strung together six shots in single-ball play. Nice!

#9086 3 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

I have sold my JP premium for a WD LE.... wow, no regrets... WD is really a great pin, difficult to finish it but so great when you get the horde, and others wizards... try to play on a premium or LE.

Interesting! You traded your JP2 Premium for a TWDLE! You're a retro' baller! Either that, or you just like to punish yourself.

#9087 3 years ago

Joined the club today!!

Special Thanks to:
Cleland
Imagamejunky
Ezeltmann

Can’t wait to spend some time with this beast.

DA578924-1227-45A6-8F3F-0D4B83FDD055 (resized).jpegDA578924-1227-45A6-8F3F-0D4B83FDD055 (resized).jpeg
#9088 3 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Joined the club today!!
Special Thanks to:
Cleland
Imagamejunky
Ezeltmann
Can’t wait to spend some time with this beast.
[quoted image]

Congrats.
What's the paperwork?

#9089 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Congrats.
What's the paperwork?

Hey thanks,

I meant to post a different photo with the machine turned on. That’s just some paperwork that came with the game.

#9090 3 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Hey thanks,
I meant to post a different photo with the machine turned on. That’s just some paperwork that came with the game.

Looks like the accessories brochure on top

#9091 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Interesting! You traded your JP2 Premium for a TWDLE! You're a retro' baller! Either that, or you just like to punish yourself.

Also sold my JP Pro for my TWD Premium, no regrets

#9092 3 years ago
Quoted from MrSmiley:

Also sold my JP Pro for my TWD Premium, no regrets

Ahah like me ! WD is a solid pinball ! Great lightshow, fun, great rules, surprising... newest pinballs are not the better ! Even a JP is too boring for me...

#9093 3 years ago

I must say that if you have a warped playfield on twd... yes then the machine will be biting you all the time.

I haven't seen it much but I have played playfields that are warped around the edges and some balls that should have recovered get drained that way.

Regarding x champ, guess you will have to make the shot yourself... bombing will not count for the X recording I think.

#9094 3 years ago

Full TWD Premium pics.

B147B827-0195-42BF-AE21-7AF20A210C14 (resized).jpegB147B827-0195-42BF-AE21-7AF20A210C14 (resized).jpegF2F0869A-5DEE-4C1C-80DE-AB50E538E100 (resized).jpegF2F0869A-5DEE-4C1C-80DE-AB50E538E100 (resized).jpegCDF971D1-5D70-4A8C-880A-62E9E3B8E291 (resized).jpegCDF971D1-5D70-4A8C-880A-62E9E3B8E291 (resized).jpeg2D5A7010-D74A-4FB0-9DF0-DAA41608B48C (resized).jpeg2D5A7010-D74A-4FB0-9DF0-DAA41608B48C (resized).jpeg27B6B604-FD00-4BA4-8BE9-908CEF362C74 (resized).jpeg27B6B604-FD00-4BA4-8BE9-908CEF362C74 (resized).jpeg7BF1F877-B15D-4978-B874-642D3BE6055E (resized).jpeg7BF1F877-B15D-4978-B874-642D3BE6055E (resized).jpegC23BB283-F205-489C-AF48-7C405527A634 (resized).jpegC23BB283-F205-489C-AF48-7C405527A634 (resized).jpeg45C3CCAD-4704-414B-835E-1294CCB0F4F9 (resized).jpeg45C3CCAD-4704-414B-835E-1294CCB0F4F9 (resized).jpeg1E79E072-7D13-47C1-A983-CBAA5CFE36FD (resized).jpeg1E79E072-7D13-47C1-A983-CBAA5CFE36FD (resized).jpegA3CE0506-BEA6-4EA1-A482-252147F3B34B (resized).jpegA3CE0506-BEA6-4EA1-A482-252147F3B34B (resized).jpeg392E9E91-31BE-466E-993D-C4D882358588 (resized).jpeg392E9E91-31BE-466E-993D-C4D882358588 (resized).jpegA0534110-E2D2-4B20-B023-F005E4BF18D6 (resized).jpegA0534110-E2D2-4B20-B023-F005E4BF18D6 (resized).jpegE160C68A-2372-4FB4-85CD-31B82AA5889E (resized).jpegE160C68A-2372-4FB4-85CD-31B82AA5889E (resized).jpeg
#9095 3 years ago

Love that crossbow keychain!

#9096 3 years ago

Full TWD Premium pics.

WOW!
Your machine is pure porn!

#9097 3 years ago

Full TWD Premium pics.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I really like this topper, way better than the fish tank.

But the most important is how good is the game.

Just succeeded this evening my best game since I own it 5 years ago.
61576F20-35BF-4320-9B66-7E2D4337DF2E (resized).jpeg61576F20-35BF-4320-9B66-7E2D4337DF2E (resized).jpeg

#9098 3 years ago

Are most people running the Cleland code? I'm thinking about loading Stern on there as I've never played the game with factory callouts.

#9099 3 years ago

For me, 2 mods are essential common for each pinball machine:
- colordmd
- power bladez

What I also would like to experience is a mini lcd attached to the apron.

#9100 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Are most people running the Cleland code? I'm thinking about loading Stern on there as I've never played the game with factory callouts.

I'm running Sterns... little more consistent package.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 26.50
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.95
There are 11,794 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/182?hl=yfichelle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.