IMG_3704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,773 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 236.
#8601 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Long shot but antone got the fishtank topper for sale?

Check with idtattoo, i bought his game but not his fish tank. He may still have it for sale.

#8602 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballer247:

I just downloaded the code last night and used these settings I found in an earlier post and it sounds great!
#149 Music Attenuation -5
#150 Speech Attenuation - 35

Oh wow, -35. I didnt even know it went that high. Thanks, ill give it a try.

#8603 4 years ago

Howdy folks.
Looking for the cleland r rated code for my pro, but can not find it. Somebody please PM this code and I will be a happy owner!

#8604 4 years ago
Quoted from Caveman-Gurkan:

Howdy folks.
Looking for the cleland r rated code for my pro, but can not find it. Somebody please PM this code and I will be a happy owner!

Here you go! It’s the R rated version...much better than the stock call outs!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nrvmknade6etai/TWD160_CLELAND_R.BIN?dl=0

#8605 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballer247:

much better than the stock call outs!

completely disagree, but i'm not a fan of the show anyway

#8606 4 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

completely disagree, but i'm not a fan of the show anyway

I agree with you and I was a big fan of the show up until a few seasons ago. God that show got awful lol.

#8607 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I agree with you and I was a big fan of the show up until a few seasons ago. God that show got awful lol.

I like the Cleland R rated callouts alright (I've got them installed in mine), but I don't think the stock callouts are that bad. I was also a big fan of the show for the first few seasons, but man, it took a bad turn for the worse right about the time they introduced Negan. I gave up on it. Great pin though!!!!

#8608 4 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I like the Cleland R rated callouts alright (I've got them installed in mine), but I don't think the stock callouts are that bad. I was also a big fan of the show for the first few seasons, but man, it took a bad turn for the worse right about the time they introduced Negan. I gave up on it. Great pin though!!!!

Thats right about the time I said I couldnt stand the show anymore. Thats also a big part why I dont like the code. I dont want Negan in my game as the game is based on the first 3 seasons or so. So i like to keep it that way.

And also, I just think the Cleland code is like all Negan. I was just unimpressed with it. Fun for shock value but nothing I wanted to keep on my machine for the long run.

#8609 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

And also, I just think the Cleland code is like all Negan. I was just unimpressed with it. Fun for shock value but nothing I wanted to keep on my machine for the long run.

It is heavy on Negan, and you're right, there's nothing in the modes or anything representing the season that has Negan in it. That is a knock against it if you're paying attention to what the playfield/modes are presenting. However, I've got friends who play it with me who do get a chuckle out of the jerky things Negan says, so I've held onto it, lol.

#8610 4 years ago

I'm a tournament player and have always focused on maximizing points in 3 balls. But I got a BKSOR a few months ago and decided to concentrate on defeating the BK and getting to Rage multiball. To do it, I focused only on completing the modes to progress to Black Castle. I ignored MB, combos and other high-point activity, and only shot to complete the 5 modes. It worked and I killed the BK a couple of weeks ago.

I've never made it to LMS, so made it my goal over the holiday and started playing differently.

I ignore starting modes for the most part since drops are dangerous. But if started, will score enough for the multi-kill since it awards two Kills each shot. I let MB happen naturally as the game progresses but will shoot for prison and drops during ball save since you get a lot more kills during MB. I ignore BG since it is dangerous on a premium, and my well walker shots are targeted to avoid the outlane ricochet.

Ironically my scores are up, maybe because I am playing safer?

Anyway, with this strategy, I played all 3 MBs and finished horde on the first ball and ended up with over 70 kills. I thought I could do it since I had 2 EBs and 2 regular balls left.

Well, of course I didn't make it I ended up with 108 kills. I think I got distracted by all the count lights filling up on the pf .

My walker kills are up in general, but I think 108 was more of a result of a monster ball than a general change in strategy.

For those that have played LMS, did you think it was random, or was it because of the strategy you use?

I am determined to make it soon, but refuse to set it to 5 ball!

#8611 4 years ago

I barely made it on 10 ball. Haha

#8612 4 years ago

You can drop the number of walkers to kill to 60 or 80 just to reach LMS and see what its like, then set it higher....

Quoted from Black_Knight:

I'm a tournament player and have always focused on maximizing points in 3 balls. But I got a BKSOR a few months ago and decided to concentrate on defeating the BK and getting to Rage multiball. To do it, I focused only on completing the modes to progress to Black Castle. I ignored MB, combos and other high-point activity, and only shot to complete the 5 modes. It worked and I killed the BK a couple of weeks ago.
I've never made it to LMS, so made it my goal over the holiday and started playing differently.
I ignore starting modes for the most part since drops are dangerous. But if started, will score enough for the multi-kill since it awards two Kills each shot. I let MB happen naturally as the game progresses but will shoot for prison and drops during ball save since you get a lot more kills during MB. I ignore BG since it is dangerous on a premium, and my well walker shots are targeted to avoid the outlane ricochet.
Ironically my scores are up, maybe because I am playing safer?
Anyway, with this strategy, I played all 3 MBs and finished horde on the first ball and ended up with over 70 kills. I thought I could do it since I had 2 EBs and 2 regular balls left.
Well, of course I didn't make it I ended up with 108 kills. I think I got distracted by all the count lights filling up on the pf .
My walker kills are up in general, but I think 108 was more of a result of a monster ball than a general change in strategy.
For those that have played LMS, did you think it was random, or was it because of the strategy you use?
I am determined to make it soon, but refuse to set it to 5 ball!

#8613 4 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

It is heavy on Negan, and you're right, there's nothing in the modes or anything representing the season that has Negan in it. That is a knock against it if you're paying attention to what the playfield/modes are presenting. However, I've got friends who play it with me who do get a chuckle out of the jerky things Negan says, so I've held onto it, lol.

Oh I completely understand the appeal. Its certainly for shock value as the callouts are funny.

#8614 4 years ago

Crossbow Multi-ball, anyone?

The Rulesheet at Tilt Forums says you can start a MB in Crossbow mode if/when you finish all the Crossbow shots.

Who has done this?

It seems impossible to me. I mean, how on earth do you hit Tunnel with the Crossbow? You can't see it. I s'pose you could carom the shot off the hip of Well Walker, but what are the odds of that? This MB must be for PRO owners only, as only by using your flippers can you hope to hit all the Crossbow shots. I s'pose you could disable the Crossbow mech on the Premium/LE and use your flippers like PRO owners do. That doesn't seem right.

#8615 4 years ago

Anyone still sell that EL fence mod? Pm if interested

#8616 4 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

The Rulesheet at Tilt Forums says you can start a MB in Crossbow mode if/when you finish all the Crossbow shots.
Who has done this?
It seems impossible to me. I mean, how on earth do you hit Tunnel with the Crossbow? You can't see it. I s'pose you could carom the shot off the hip of Well Walker, but what are the odds of that? This MB must be for PRO owners only, as only by using your flippers can you hope to hit all the Crossbow shots. I s'pose you could disable the Crossbow mech on the Premium/LE and use your flippers like PRO owners do. That doesn't seem right.

You only need to hit three of them and I’m pretty sure it’s not a multiball. Just a mode that constantly loads the crossbow when you hit the right ramp.

#8617 4 years ago

Who has done this?

Funny you mentioned this. I hit the tunnel shot by accident today. So it can be done and it was a clean shot from the cross bow

#8618 4 years ago

Who has done this?

Crossbow Multiball existed in earlier code versions. This was replaced with Crossbow Frenzy a few versions back. The number of Crossbow shots to start the mode is adjustable. I think the default is 3 Crossbow shots. Tunnel is possible, but you have to shoot it on the initial pass. I don't think it's possible on the return pass.

#8619 4 years ago

Well it worked. Hit LMS tonight after posting over 100 kills 5 times.

I guess my next goal is to finish it. Seems pretty impossible.

#8620 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Anyone still sell that EL fence mod? Pm if interested

Same. I would love to put it in my game too!

1 week later
#8621 4 years ago

Setting your Premium/LE to shoot crossbow shot with flippers, anyone?

In the "Game" adjust menu, there are what appear to be the only three adjustments related to the crossbow:

* Disable Crossbow Motor
* Disable Ramp Magnet Diverter
* Crossbow Motor SW Lockout

Disabling the first two succeeds in basically taking the whole mode out of gameplay. Crossbow will light on the right ramp, but then hitting the ramp does *not* begin the mode.

The default setting on the switch lockout (whatever that is) is 750.

Has anyone succeeded in setting his Premium/LE to shoot Crossbow shots with his flippers? I figure flipping is the only way I'll ever hit Tunnel.

#8622 4 years ago

Wow. Impressive!

#8623 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Same. I would love to put it in my game too!

The "Fence"mod with the EL wire was made by Steve at Pinball Refinery in MI. He goes by HemiOrange here. You might look on his website or drop him a line.

#8624 4 years ago

Wait: five times? You racked up 100 kills five times? Five times in your life? My kills record is below fifty.

#8625 4 years ago

Wait: five times? You racked up 100 kills five times? Five times in your life? My kills record is below fifty.

It's worse than that. I posted 100 5 times in one week before hitting LMS. I brought this up in a post above that that my strategy was focusing only on walker kills and no modes or MBs. IF you trap a lot and make safe ramp shots, you can reach 100, it's just kinda boring.

#8626 4 years ago

I'm looking to install a color DMD in my machine but the speaker panel looks like it has a red window for the display. What do you do if you're wanting to install a color DMD in a Walking Dead machine?

#8627 4 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I'm looking to install a color DMD in my machine but the speaker panel looks like it has a red window for the display. What do you do if you're wanting to install a color DMD in a Walking Dead machine?

You will need this kit for the metal speaker panel.

http://shop.colordmd.com/clear-shield-and-mounting-standoffs-for-new-stern-cabinets/

#8628 4 years ago

This kit comes when you buy the color dmd..

#8629 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Actually maybe I am wrong. I dont think I installed anything to replace the window. Its been a while.... I did buy the foam gasket to go with it.

#8630 4 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

https://www.colordmd.com/Assembly%20for%20Instructions%20SAM%20CHROMA%20Rev1.PDF

#8631 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

It doesn't, you have to buy it separate. My game has a metal speaker panel, and unless yours is different, you should have had to install it too.

#8632 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

It doesn't, you have to buy it separate. My game has a metal speaker panel, and unless yours is different, you should have had to install it too.

Nope, I didnt have to install that at all and I never purchased it. What is the point?

I would imagine if its required, it would come with the color DMD..

#8633 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Actually, maybe I did hahaha. Sorry, its Friday and its been a while since I put that in... I just realized its an option to go along with the Color DMD and I do remember paying over $400 for it, so it must have been with it.

#8634 4 years ago

It doesn't automatically come with the DMD because some games, like Metallica, have 2 types of backboxes depending on when it was made. Early run games have a wooden backbox where the DMD fits without the kit, I believe. Later run games have a metal back box with the DMD angled differently from the early run games. The metal backbox needs the kit.

#8635 4 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

It doesn't automatically come with the DMD because some games, like Metallica, have 2 types of backboxes depending on when it was made. Early run games have a wooden backbox where the DMD fits without the kit, I believe. Later run games have a metal back box with the DMD angled differently from the early run games. The metal backbox needs the kit.

Yea I realized I was stupid haha. I must have ordered that with the kit as it is an option. Its been a bit since Ive done it, but if its mandatory, I must have done it becuase I have them installed in TWD and GB...

I also recommend buying the foam gasket for it as well.. http://shop.colordmd.com/lcd-foam-gasket-stretch-fit/

#8636 4 years ago

I realize I'll need to get the bracket but it looks like the speaker window is red, could anyone confirm if the window is red? Maybe it's clear but with the red display behind it, it just looks red.

#8637 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Yea I realized I was stupid haha. I must have ordered that with the kit as it is an option. Its been a bit since Ive done it, but if its mandatory, I must have done it becuase I have them installed in TWD and GB...
I also recommend buying the foam gasket for it as well.. http://shop.colordmd.com/lcd-foam-gasket-stretch-fit/

Yeah I didn't refresh the thread before I posted to see your post.

Quoted from Yesh23:

I realize I'll need to get the bracket but it looks like the speaker window is red, could anyone confirm if the window is red? Maybe it's clear but with the red display behind it, it just looks red.

I'm not sure if it has a red plastic piece in front of the DMD or not, but I do remember my Game of Thrones was Red. I just bought the DMD with the kit and everything worked and looked as it should have. I believe you will be fine just buying the DMD with the kit.

#8638 4 years ago

Soo....as I've said, you'll need to buy the kit.

#8639 4 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Nothing is red with the ColorDMD. The red window is removed, and the clear one goes in its place (make sure you order the clear window and bracket. Its already checked when you go to order) and you are all set.

#8640 4 years ago

You will have a red lens on yours that makes the dmd appear red. This needs to be replaced

#8641 4 years ago

Just got a TWD Pro yesterday but my last name is Walker....

Can i still join the club?

#8642 4 years ago

Hey guys can anyone do me a favor if you get some free time and take a close up picture of the spot at the end of the shooter lane where it is about to enter the pops? Right where the little gate is to not have the ball go back in. If I ever full plunge the ball never will feed all the way around to the top for the skill shot and gets in the pops. I have a suspicion the metal guide rail thing (not sure what the term is) may be cutting in too tight and making it hit the bottom pop instead of feeding around. Thanks!

#8643 4 years ago

This is the best picture I could get with the glass on.

20191213_221034 (resized).jpg20191213_221034 (resized).jpg
#8644 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

This is the best picture I could get with the glass on.[quoted image]

Thanks for that picture, sorry I knew i probably was describing it wrong.Ill include a picture of what im talking about. If you see in my pic the top metal guide rail is a little below the plastic but on the other side it is flush. I am wondering if that should be higher up and more flush and that could be diverting the ball more towards the lower pop bumper when it goes around that bend.

2019-12-13 (resized).jpg2019-12-13 (resized).jpg
#8645 4 years ago

Finally got the powdercoat done on my pro.
Really happy with the effect and how it turned out.

IMG_20191214_115132.jpgIMG_20191214_115132.jpgIMG_20191214_115713.jpgIMG_20191214_115713.jpgIMG_20191121_221120.jpgIMG_20191121_221120.jpgIMG_20191214_115341.jpgIMG_20191214_115341.jpg
#8646 4 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

Really happy with the effect and how it turned out.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That does look great on the Pro. Usually I don't like painted coin doors as they stick out and attract the eye for no reason but yours really fits in with the cab. Good choice!

#8647 4 years ago

On my game they both look to be below the plastic.
20191214_075726 (resized).jpg20191214_075726 (resized).jpg

#8648 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

On my game they both look to be below the plastic.
[quoted image]

Dang yeah thats what I was expecting yours is more flush then mine, not sure how mine got pulled in like that. I have tried to push it back but it looks pretty solidly in place but i know when i first got the machine it never went into the pops. Any idea how to try and adjust it back to be more flush with the plastic?

#8649 4 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

Really happy with the effect and how it turned out.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks good!

#8650 4 years ago

Color LED display question. All this talk about needing another shield.... Here is the one I bought. Do I need anything else to install into TWD?

20191214_162635 (resized).jpg20191214_162635 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
6,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 16.00
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 11,773 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/173?hl=moonduckie78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.