Topic Stats

• 8,183 posts
  • 552 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Fezmid
  • Topic is favorited by 199 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,397 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190817_104818 (resized).jpg
DE9D5CBB-2E3C-4F67-AFAD-9746180AC45E (resized).jpeg
B94615F7-9965-42AF-BADE-6C5BB92F5266 (resized).jpeg
07FB0307-F475-4C6D-A222-92FFA102C92A (resized).jpeg
IMG_6831 (resized).JPG
IMG_6832 (resized).JPG
IMG_6829 (resized).JPG
IMG20190805123003 (resized).jpg
shot1.jpg
shot2.jpg
translite.png
43138E16-3E69-42D9-98CA-E98CB364D472 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190725_203616 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190725_203649 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_185546024 (resized).jpg
8C317794-A1A9-4B43-8CFC-7C93EE581E70 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8183 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 164.
#8151 11 days ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I’ve just got the plain black crossbow. No laser. One thing to watch if you decide to get one. Make sure it doesn’t foul anywhere when fitting. I had to file a few spots on mine and enlarge the hole where the metal tab sticks out on the crossbow mech. It’s a pain to start having crossbow issues when you add a mod.......something I’m very used to lol.
And yes such a great adrenaline game. Reminds me of the fast and furious play of Ironman with the multiple choice of how to attack it like Game of Thrones. Finally cracked a billion last week......then next game I was struggling to get 300 000.
Up there with Sterns best. Oh and Hooked Bumper caps are awesome. Just did this and Deadpool LE[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the feedback, and just installed the Hooked caps last night...look great!!!

I like the steel arrow w black crossbow as well..might add the laser just to piss me off more when I miss the shot. I'll be mindful of installation, and hopefully, it behaves....love this game!!! Very in your face w lots to do...not for nights when you want a relaxed game of pinball for sure...

#8152 11 days ago

Haha yes you have to be in the right mood to play. I’ve walked away swearing quite a few times.
But I still come back to get my arse kicked again.

#8153 11 days ago

Mine had this crossbow in the coin box. Original owner obviously had issues. If I didn’t have this I would have bought the laser one. It might help aim. I miss 9 out of 10!!!

#8154 11 days ago

Mine has the crossbow with the laser. Makes no difference as 9 times out 10 it doesn’t fire when I want it to anyways! I did read somewhere this was part of the code for it. Love to hate the game, one of our favourites! Upgraded from a pro to a premium and the gameplay is definitely different, which we found weird.

#8155 11 days ago

TWD is the game I love and hate so much. Love CDC.

#8156 11 days ago
Quoted from toeskneez:

Mine has the crossbow with the laser. Makes no difference as 9 times out 10 it doesn’t fire when I want it to anyways! I did read somewhere this was part of the code for it. Love to hate the game, one of our favourites! Upgraded from a pro to a premium and the gameplay is definitely different, which we found weird.

The only time it shouldn’t fire is in the first half of the arc. I usually fire it on the return arc because of this.

#8157 11 days ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

The only time it shouldn’t fire is in the first half of the arc. I usually fire it on the return arc because of this.

Thanks for that tip.. I'm sure it won't make my shot any better, but the idea of a laser on bicycle girl zombie is pretty cool...

#8158 11 days ago

Will TWD be vaulted soon ?

#8160 6 days ago

Left Ramp Fix For Premium?

Please steer me to the mod that improves the initial roll up onto the left ramp. I believe I remember reading about an extension that makes the transition from PF to ramp slightly less abrupt. Hopefully it's a completely different ramp section with a longer acrylic face and a spring-steel tongue/flap.

Thanks.

#8161 6 days ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Left Ramp Fix For Premium?
Please steer me to the mod that improves the initial roll up onto the left ramp. I believe I remember reading about an extension that makes the transition from PF to ramp slightly less abrupt. Hopefully it's a completely different ramp section with a longer acrylic face and a spring-steel tongue/flap.
Thanks.

Trade in for a Pro, it's the better version. But seriously, here's the link to the thread you're after: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-twd-lepremium-left-ramp-fix

#8162 6 days ago

could someone please confirm what is the state of the well walker switch when the well walker is in its normal resting position. Is the switch on or off when the well walker is not tilted back or forward. I'm having problems with my crossbow and while in the pops the well walker registered a hit and so I'm guessing this may happen when the crossbow loads sometimes. thanks

#8163 6 days ago

Well walker switch is normally closed. When you hit the walker, it opens.

#8164 6 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well walker switch is normally closed. When you hit the walker, it opens.

thank you. Mine is closed. Any idea why a well walker hit might have been triggered in the pops?

#8165 6 days ago
Quoted from embryon:

thank you. Mine is closed. Any idea why a well walker hit might have been triggered in the pops?

Do you have a shaker motor? Mine will register occasionally when the ball is flying around the pop's and the shaker motor is going off all at the same time... I haven't spent any time trying do adjust it, the whole machine is shaking pretty hard with 3 solenoids constantly firing and a shaker motor going off at the same time.

#8166 6 days ago

Adjust or replace well walker switch.
Also check the Z connector further up the loom.

#8167 6 days ago

thanks guys some stuff to consider as yes I do have a shaker motor.

by the way is there any way of working out the stern switch part numbering as I have the roller style switch and was wondering if I can just change the actuators. Being in oz the crossbow eject sw costs $35 and a wait involved. So if I can use the crossbow home sw I have spare that would help for testing purposes

#8168 6 days ago
Quoted from embryon:

by the way is there any way of working out the stern switch part numbering as I have the roller style switch and was wondering if I can just change the actuators. Being in oz the crossbow eject sw costs $35 and a wait involved. So if I can use the crossbow home sw I have spare that would help for testing purposes

Quoted from embryon:

Should be the same switch.

#8169 6 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Should be the same switch.

Thanks

#8170 6 days ago

Ok I'm missing something probably obvious here. I can't find any general illumination test in the menu. I wanted to test some of the leds that aren't in the single lamp test.
Do any of you know where that test is?
Thanks

#8171 6 days ago
Quoted from embryon:

..I'm having problems with my crossbow and while in the pops the well walker registered a hit..

I had the same problem a while back. If you smack the playfield with your hand near the well walker I bet it will register a hit also. I had to do some minor switch adjustment on the well walker and all has been good ever since.

#8172 5 days ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I had the same problem a while back. If you smack the playfield with your hand near the well walker I bet it will register a hit also. I had to do some minor switch adjustment on the well walker and all has been good ever since.

Thanks very much will investigate once I'm over my recent surgery

#8173 3 days ago

In the club

DE9D5CBB-2E3C-4F67-AFAD-9746180AC45E (resized).jpeg
#8174 3 days ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

In the club[quoted image]

Did that one come from Indiana?

#8175 3 days ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Did that one come from Indiana?

No, locally from a friend.

#8176 2 days ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

In the club[quoted image]

Welcome to the club!

#8177 2 days ago

I understand PinPlay developed a left ramp fix, but I can't get a hold of him. Anyone know how I can get this mod? I'm new to the club and that left ramp is rejecting more shots than I'm comfortable with.

Thanks!

#8178 2 days ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

No, locally from a friend.

Best game I’ve owned from Stern. Brutal fun.

#8179 1 day ago

Printable cards if anyone is looking. Hope you guys can use them. Print at 140x75mm or 700x382pxls for stern card size.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only#post-5152243

#8180 7 hours ago

Found this in the sale bin at a local liquor store. Had to pick it up haha.

20190817_104818 (resized).jpg
#8181 6 hours ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Found this in the sale bin at a local liquor store. Had to pick it up haha.[quoted image]

Topper!

#8183 2 hours ago

Yes! When you get to LMS, the topper tips over and pours you a glass so you can celebrate!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 445.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
There are 8183 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 164.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside