R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg
IMG_1737 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
pb39 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,799 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 236.
#7701 5 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

What’s the difference between Horde and Terminus?

You qualify Horde by collecting weapons, and as corrected above, you qualify Terminus by starting all 5 modes.

You collect weapons by getting Multikills, which can be done in a number of ways, which also include doing well in modes.

#7702 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Funny thing is, I get the CDC mode. Why does it seem like there is so much to that mode, but others are just hit the same shot repeatedly? I guess that's why I don't see the hype about the code.

CDC and Tunnel have the most going on in the sense you don't keep shooting the same shot... the hype about the code I'd say is how it all flows together, you've got modes to complete, multi-kill weapons to collect, Blood Bath MultiBall to stack with either Prison or WW, all the while you are collecting walker kills and building you 'x' multiplier... add-a-ball on Blood Bath stacked with prison or WW while you've got another mode running while trying to avoid collecting your 'x' multiplier, while hitting the targets next to the prison so you can get 2X lit is just a ton of fun... then you've got Horde which is a pretty intense MB with lights and sound, Terminus I can't evaluate very well cause I've only seen it once... then the challenge to get to LMS... holy smokes, that's a journey in itself, but it isn't like you need to focus on any one of these things, they just all flow together perfectly... you look up and you've got 4 of 5 modes collected, 5 of 6 multikill weapons collected, your inching towards your next extraball from walker kills but you've also made tower a number of times too so maybe you should chase that MB... so much to do... all the while the game is just brutal and can drain centre or out lanes at any time in less than a second with one bad shot of the post to the arena shot.

#7703 5 years ago

Is there a flow chart somewhere for the ruleset? Similar to like what JJP has for POTC and WOZ?

#7704 5 years ago

You can look in the manual: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Walking-Dead-LE-Manual.pdf
Start around page 98.

Or you can call Stern and they will be able to help you. 1-800-KICKERS

#7705 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

nobody can help me?

You can look in the manual: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Walking-Dead-LE-Manual.pdf
Start around page 98.

Or you can call Stern and they will be able to help you. 1-800-KICKERS

#7706 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Is there a flow chart somewhere for the ruleset? Similar to like what JJP has for POTC and WOZ?

Not that I know of.

#7707 5 years ago

So I traded for a TWD premuim that had cliffys on the magnets. All of my head-on shots to prison are not registering and think it might be the cliffy causing the ball to catch air. Anyone else have this issue after cliffys were installed?

#7708 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

So I traded for a TWD premuim that had cliffys on the magnets. All of my head-on shots to prison are not registering and think it might be the cliffy causing the ball to catch air. Anyone else have this issue after cliffys were installed?

Yep. That’s most likely your issue.

#7709 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep. That’s most likely your issue.

I'll remove it and see how it plays. Game is hard enough and don't need half my shots not registering lol.

#7710 5 years ago

It is 100% your issue. I left the cliffy on the well walker but had to remove the one on the prison. It caused the ball to skip up and over the optos. I took it off and it registers every hit.

#7711 5 years ago

Can someone that has no mods on the outlanes take a picture of theirs for me? I have the larger red facetted type closest to the outlane and I want to get it back to factory. It uses the same post that is next to it right? Is it the one I have in the parts photo?

Thanks!

IMG_2837 (resized).jpegIMG_2837 (resized).jpegIMG_9002 (resized).jpegIMG_9002 (resized).jpegScreen Shot 2019-04-04 at 12.31.51 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-04-04 at 12.31.51 PM (resized).png
#7712 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Can someone that has no mods on the outlanes take a picture of theirs for me? I have the larger red facetted type closest to the outlane and I want to get it back to factory. It uses the same post that is next to it right? Is it the one I have in the parts photo?
Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, it should use the same post. You have the yoyokopter oulane mod installed too, if you didn't know.

#7713 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Yes, it should use the same post. You have the yoyokopter oulane mod installed too, if you didn't know.

Yeah, I know. I did both mods but didn't save the posts like an idiot. Want to make the game factory again.

#7714 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Yeah, I know. I did both mods but didn't save the posts like an idiot. Want to make the game factory again.

If I've learned anything over my short time in the hobby, it's to save parts that aren't destroyed

#7715 5 years ago

This game calls to me. Every time I play my friend's TWD, I want to buy one even more lol.

#7716 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

This game calls to me. Every time I play my friend's TWD, I want to buy one even more lol.

Come over and play again.

#7717 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Same. It really sucks that there aren't any on route in KC anymore.

#7718 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You are correct and have the correct part.

Good luck!

15544112324592428230164433580247 (resized).jpg15544112324592428230164433580247 (resized).jpg15544112696233875731713741497127 (resized).jpg15544112696233875731713741497127 (resized).jpg
#7719 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I'll remove it and see how it plays. Game is hard enough and don't need half my shots not registering lol.

That is 100% your issue. Just be careful when you remove it. You can reference my post on how I safely removed mine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-prison-optos-dont-always-register#post-4200067

#7720 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Come over and play again.

When you’re ready to sell that one you let me know. :p

And I’m sure we will be over again soon. Will have your family over in return soon as well.

#7721 5 years ago

Here’s Sparky’s topper lit up with about $10 worth of Comet matrix strips. Cool white up front, red in the back.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#7722 5 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Here’s Sparky’s topper lit up with about $10 worth of Comet matrix strips. Cool white up front, red in the back. [quoted image]

Cool topper. I haven't seen that one before. Who's Sparky? Edit - Nevermind. Mezel Mods.

#7723 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Cool topper. I haven't seen that one before. Who's Sparky? Edit - Nevermind. Mezel Mods.

13 years on Pinside. Who's Sparky?

#7724 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Poor Sparky! Where is the love?!

#7725 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

#7726 5 years ago

Just a reminder of this TWD Game Guide (Rules)....

http://pinballzoo.com/Games/GameTips?id=913

#7727 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

If I've learned anything over my short time in the hobby, it's to save parts that aren't destroyed

That's what the coin box is for, parts removed from playfield.

#7728 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

You are correct and have the correct part.
Good luck![quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks very much! The photos are a big help!

#7729 5 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Here’s Sparky’s topper lit up with about $10 worth of Comet matrix strips. Cool white up front, red in the back. [quoted image]

That looks really good!

Quoted from Sparky:

I'm interested in one but do they travel well? I have gotten a few toppers from the states now that have been damaged in transit due to crap packaging/wrapping.

#7730 5 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Just a reminder of this TWD Game Guide (Rules)....
http://pinballzoo.com/Games/GameTips?id=913

This is pretty awesome! I had not seen this before. This link and SirMcTuna's video should be pinned and must read/watch for any TWD owners.

#7731 5 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

That looks really good!

I'm interested in one but do they travel well? I have gotten a few toppers from the states now that have been damaged in transit due to crap packaging/wrapping.

It's a two-piece powder coated metal. Not sure what could get damaged. I guess it could get sctatched, but not sure how. It will have bubble wrap around and between it. I'm sending a Metallica topper to Australia tomorrow.

#7732 5 years ago

I have one on my acdc and love it. I added rgb lighting and some flashers to it.

#7733 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

! I had not seen this before. This link and SirMcTuna's video should be pinned

There is already a pinned rules doc that is more thorough than the linked one.

#7734 5 years ago

Just picked this up today, can’t wait to dig in this pin.

84E7CE34-E654-4C5E-A8B8-0D63D3230E1D (resized).jpeg84E7CE34-E654-4C5E-A8B8-0D63D3230E1D (resized).jpeg
#7735 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Thanks very much! The photos are a big help!

Happy to help out. Game is an ass kicker and I love it. Best Stern ever made!

#7736 5 years ago

Would like to add some light to my playfield

suggestions?

#7737 5 years ago

Check out this t-shirt:
https://www.rageon.com/products/pinball-zombie
(I'm not affiliated to the company - just saw it and thought I'd post it. They have several pinball shirts).

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#7738 5 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Would like to add some light to my playfield
suggestions?

I have been thinking about this, too. Problem is, the only steady GI lights I can find to attach to, are the backboard. Pin stadium are too bright & a pain when you need under the playfield.

#7739 5 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

I have been thinking about this, too. Problem is, the only steady GI lights I can find to attach to, are the backboard. Pin stadium are too bright & a pain when you need under the playfield.

He is about to release some that do not attach to the sides so you never have to remove them.

Also the brightness can be adjusted from 0%-100%.

Just FYI.

#7740 5 years ago

How about attaching to the sling GI or arch GI? Where do you need more light? In the center of the playfield? Try some dual spot lamps

Quoted from HIPPY:

#7741 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

He is about to release some that do not attach to the sides so you never have to remove them.

What this that you speak of?

#7742 5 years ago

I placed two spotlights on each slingshot which gives a decent amount of light on the playfield

Befor and after picture

5E4C319C-7AB9-41B7-8F40-3590575E7E7D (resized).jpeg5E4C319C-7AB9-41B7-8F40-3590575E7E7D (resized).jpegA0E8A102-B1F0-4CD7-958C-C5FA2DF30ED9 (resized).jpegA0E8A102-B1F0-4CD7-958C-C5FA2DF30ED9 (resized).jpeg

#7743 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I placed two spotlights on each slingshot which gives a decent amount of light on the playfield
Befor and after picture

I am not the most technical, can you explain how you did this with pictures?

#7744 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

What this that you speak of?

Keep an eye on his thread and you’ll get all the details once they are released. Should be soon. It’s called Hover.

#7745 5 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I am not the most technical, can you explain how you did this with pictures?

What is to explain? Just mounted two spotlights as you see on many sterns and the two wires are connected to the nearest GI light.

#7746 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Befor and after picture
[quoted image][quoted image]

That really lights up the middle section of the playfield nicely without making it too bright.

#7747 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

What is to explain? Just mounted two spotlights as you see on many sterns and the two wires are connected to the nearest GI light.

On a premium, all gi are CPU controlled. The only steady burning lights are on the backboard. Looks easy to do on a Pro.

#7748 5 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

On a premium, all gi are CPU controlled. The only steady burning lights are on the backboard. Looks easy to do on a Pro.

Just extend the leads with extra wiring to the backboard.

#7749 5 years ago

I am doing a hand drawn 100% original alternate translite for TWD pins and I need help from the fans.
The wip topic is here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-hand-drawn-alternative-translite-wip
Here is the wip so far:
the walking dead alternate translite 1 (resized).jpgthe walking dead alternate translite 1 (resized).jpg

It will have 3 versions, a pro version with red background and grey-yellow characters, a premium version with more realistic colors and a bloody version.
Here is the pro version:
the walking dead alternate translite 2 (resized).jpgthe walking dead alternate translite 2 (resized).jpg
the walking dead alternate translite 3 (resized).jpgthe walking dead alternate translite 3 (resized).jpg

I need help on the colors. I have been following the Stern's official flyer for the colors, but I see pictures of the machine and the cabinet side looks a little more yellow. Also, the tones of the official translite and the cabinet have this yellow difference. I need someone to confirm if the cabinet really have these more yellow colors, or it's just the pics.
the walking dead alternate translite 5 (resized).jpgthe walking dead alternate translite 5 (resized).jpg
the walking dead alternate translite 4 (resized).jpgthe walking dead alternate translite 4 (resized).jpg
the walking dead alternate translite 6 (resized).jpgthe walking dead alternate translite 6 (resized).jpg

If the cabinet is really more yellow then I should follow the same tone for the translite...

#7750 5 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Interesting, thanks. I would still hook them up to the closest white GI as I would prefer these spotlights to go out with the other leds if a Lightshow dictates this. But that’s a matter of personal taste.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 26.95
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,799 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.