IMG_3704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 236.
#7351 5 years ago

Thanks

#7352 5 years ago

For the people that are interested, I've made a sound Mix for TWD based on The Prodigy . I've used the fantastic Cleland (hands-down) mix as a base, hopefully you like it.

Pro-version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tmdt22qqq2c2sb7/TWD160_PRO_Sjoend.bin?dl=0

Prem/LE-version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56n9dzeh40dm60h/TWD160_LE_Sjoend.bin?dl=0

Merry x-mas everybody and a pintastic new year!!!

Added over 5 years ago:

I've made a short movie of my game with this package installed so that you get an impression how this package sounds. Important note; the game starts with a fantastic callout from the Cleland package (not PG-13) so please check where your children are when you play this movie .

Youtube link:

#7353 5 years ago

Been trying to make the tunnel shot with the crossbow. Haven't been successful yet.

#7354 5 years ago
Quoted from Sjoend:

TWD based on The Prodigy

Do you have a video of your mix??

#7355 5 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Do you have a video of your mix??

I’ll make and post one tomorrow.

#7356 5 years ago

Movie is added to the sound package post.

#7357 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Been trying to make the tunnel shot with the crossbow. Haven't been successful yet.

Yeah, i don’t even try for riot and tunnel with the crossbow - so difficult.

#7358 5 years ago

Watching the Bowen tutorial. He keeps saying about using his "X". What exactly does that mean?

#7359 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Watching the Bowen tutorial. He keeps saying about using his "X". What exactly does that mean?

The inlanes.

Every two walker kills you get you’ll get an increased multiplier that is lit on the inlanes. Walker kills are the white crosshairs scattered over the playfield.

First 2 walkers is 2x, next 2 kills is 3x, and so on. Unlimited I believe.

Use the flippers to change the lit X lane so you can choose when to activate it.

Once you roll through a lit X inlane, your next major shot is multiplied by the X you’ve built up.

#7360 5 years ago

Thanks. I wouldn't have figured that out. Most of the time I just aim for flashing shit. I don't know how you guys remember all the details.

#7361 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Thanks. I wouldn't have figured that out. Most of the time I just aim for flashing shit. I don't know how you guys remember all the details.

Having OCD and being super competitive helps. Haha

#7362 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I don't know how you guys remember all the details.

Don’t worry, most of us don’t remember it either... we just ask Erik when we’re stuck for an answer!!

#7363 5 years ago

Been watching vids to learn some strategy. Still not clear about modes. What to do after you start one and how to finish it.

#7364 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Been watching vids to learn some strategy. Still not clear about modes. What to do after you start one and how to finish it.

Read this while watching videos:

http://tiltforums.com/t/walking-dead-wiki-rulesheet/122

#7365 5 years ago

Put this up last night at a friend’s house.

C3D4B662-2499-4E35-9BAA-9FD7D8A2C799 (resized).jpegC3D4B662-2499-4E35-9BAA-9FD7D8A2C799 (resized).jpeg
#7366 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

[quoted image]

Sweet baby Jeezus!

#7367 5 years ago

Jeez. I'd be thrilled to get 200m.

#7368 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

[quoted image]

Then he said it's time to go.

#7369 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Then he said it's time to go.

Probably while trying to remember where he put his USB stick so he could reload the code and reset high scores.

#7370 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

[quoted image]

Damn! Was the glass on?

Just kidding. Awesome game!

#7371 5 years ago

Awesome work from steigerpijp

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/well-walker-modified-by-steigerpijl#post-4758637

65CE2BD2-6E40-4358-96FA-D65A6A1A4220 (resized).jpeg65CE2BD2-6E40-4358-96FA-D65A6A1A4220 (resized).jpeg
#7372 5 years ago

So if I'm playing cdc mode, I won't get awarded the points unless i hit the correct shots to finish the mode.? Like hitting the scoop to collect a CIU on Metallica?

#7373 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

So if I'm playing cdc mode, I won't get awarded the points unless i hit the correct shots to finish the mode.? Like hitting the scoop to collect a CIU on Metallica?

Not at all, you get the points when you make the shots for CDC and other modes. CDC you can end by making two ramp shots, then one of the other lit shots I believe and then two more shots back into CDC. 3 shots into CDC gets you the multi-kill weapon. The video by McSirTuna really is the thing to watch... I get that 2hrs+ is a big investment but it answers your questions, the CDC part is at 33:25.

Bookmarks for that Video would be awesome.

#7374 5 years ago

Went through quite a few posts to check but couldn’t see/find anything about the TWD (Pro) playfield sticker I found on our machine. Was this the code name for TWD? And what’s with the numbering (464 of 525)?

7BE2B19E-C7D5-47BD-A64C-38AFB7F5DE95 (resized).jpeg7BE2B19E-C7D5-47BD-A64C-38AFB7F5DE95 (resized).jpeg
#7375 5 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Went through quite a few posts to check but couldn’t see/find anything about the TWD (Pro) playfield sticker I found on our machine. Was this the code name for TWD? And what’s with the numbering (464 of 525)?
[quoted image]

Yes that was the codename.

525 is just the number of pf's being made in that specific batch.

#7376 5 years ago

Anyone have any pointers / recommendations how to clean&/or restore this scuffed up shooter lane? The wood feels rough (like it’s splintering), so I’m hoping there’s a way to fix it or at least minimise further damage.

PS: I bought the machine like this, so perhaps I should’ve been more observant. However, it has been working like clockwork, so no real gripes apart from this.

D55980D7-1AA3-4F1C-B589-0B990114C468 (resized).jpegD55980D7-1AA3-4F1C-B589-0B990114C468 (resized).jpeg
#7377 5 years ago

Anyone have any pointers / recommendations how to clean&/or restore this scuffed up shooter lane? The wood feels rough (like it’s splintering), so I’m hoping there’s a way to fix it or at least minimise further damage.
PS: I bought the machine like this, so perhaps I should’ve been more observant. However, it has been working like clockwork, so no real gripes apart from this.
[quoted image]

Mine looks the same, I went at it with naptha and a cloth and that picked up as much of the dirt as you can hope for without using something abrasive I believe. I'm guessing if I went after it with naptha and a magic eraser I'd get the better part of it but then I'd be removing clear. I could put down a piece of mylar after doing so but I try not to let it bother me to be honest. I should have been more observant too on my purchase as mine had some broken plastics I didn't spot. For now I am cleaning it more frequently and keeping a good coat of wax on it so it shouldn't get any worse.

#7378 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Mine looks the same, I went at it with naptha and a cloth and that picked up as much of the dirt as you can hope for without using something abrasive I believe. I'm guessing if I went after it with naptha and a magic eraser I'd get the better part of it but then I'd be removing clear. I could put down a piece of mylar after doing so but I try not to let it bother me to be honest. I should have been more observant too on my purchase as mine had some broken plastics I didn't spot. For now I am cleaning it more frequently and keeping a good coat of wax on it so it shouldn't get any worse.

Awesome! Thank you very much for your tip, I’ll definiyely get onto with naphtha too.

#7379 5 years ago

Awesome! Thank you very much for your tip, I’ll definiyely get onto with naphtha too.

who cares, your ocd is gonna kill you. play the game, enjoy it.

#7380 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

who cares, your ocd is gonna kill you. play the game, enjoy it.

Haha, definitely enjoying it. I just want to ensure I / we don’t damage it in the long run (it was my wife’s 40th birthday gift, so it’s here to stay)

#7381 5 years ago

Haha, definitely enjoying it. I just want to ensure I / we don’t damage it in the long run (it was my wife’s 40th birthday gift, so it’s here to stay)

Then I would get some fine sandpaper. Smooth it out. Clean it up good and cover with Mylar.

#7382 5 years ago

[quoted image]

Clean it up with the I instructions others gave (I personally would not sand it) and then install a Cliffy over it, and you'll never have to look at or worry about it again

The game ejects balls pretty violently (at least mine does), so even if you clean it today, it'll get scuffed up again soon.

Install Cliffy and be done with it!

#7383 5 years ago

[quoted image]

@vid1900 has an excellent guide for restoring playfields. There are a couple posts specifically about shooter lanes.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-ultimate-playfield-restoration/page/3#post-640071

#7385 5 years ago

[quoted image]

Here is a post of other game’s code name: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-code-names#post-4111178

#7386 5 years ago

In Australia the Naphtha is called Shellite and you can buy it from Bunnings. If it was mine, I would clean the shooter lane with Shellite and put Cliffys on. Best game ever made. We love ours! Lyman and Borg at their best.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#7387 5 years ago

Still waiting on a Death Metal soundtrack, Love the Slayer but its time for a change. PM me for sizable donation should anyone feel like doing this I have the desired playlist minus any change to BloodBath that mode is perfect. The little snipit of Cannibal Corpse at the end of the game in the Slayer version is such a tease.

Zombie (resized).jpgZombie (resized).jpg

#7388 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

The game ejects balls pretty violently

My MET ejects the ball so damn hard that sometimes it bounces off of the side rail and flies backwards onto the playfield. I got cliffys on it but i am still worried about it. Wish there was a trough eject adjustment for it.

#7389 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

My MET ejects the ball so damn hard that sometimes it bounces off of the side rail and flies backwards onto the playfield. I got cliffys on it but i am still worried about it. Wish there was a trough eject adjustment for it.

Just set a resistor of 5W of a few ohms in series with this coil. This will lower the voltage going to the coil and lower thus the strength.

#7390 5 years ago

Can anyone confirm that the sizes of rings on Titan's Database are accurate for the Pro? I saw another thread just posted stating that what's in the manual is inaccurate and that they've spent $200 in extra rings that they didn't need (I'm not sure how that's possible?)

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/5679

#7391 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Can anyone confirm that the sizes of rings on Titan's Database are accurate for the Pro? I saw another thread just posted stating that what's in the manual is inaccurate and that they've spent $200 in extra rings that they didn't need (I'm not sure how that's possible?)
https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/5679

I'm not sure how that is possible either, I ordered from Titan recently, but double ordered, red and translucent because I couldn't make my mind up . I ended up going translucent.

These were my items:
TWD Ring List (resized).pngTWD Ring List (resized).png

I also went with Titan's "skinny Stern post sleeves" which were indeed thinner than what was on my machine, which did impact game play a little.

#7392 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I'm not sure how that is possible either, I ordered from Titan recently, but double ordered, red and translucent because I couldn't make my mind up . I ended up going translucent.
These were my items:
[quoted image]
I also went with Titan's "skinny Stern post sleeves" which were indeed thinner than what was on my machine, which did impact game play a little.

I definitely see some discrepancies with your list and even the 4 lists on Titan's Database, with sizes listed and with QTYs. The QTYs aren't as big of a deal, since I would rather order a few extra than not have enough, but the sizes listed is what bothers me. So you used all of the sizes in that list, with the "Count" as you have, not the "Extra"?

#7393 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I definitely see some discrepancies with your list and even the 4 lists on Titan's Database, with sizes listed and with QTYs. The QTYs aren't as big of a deal, since I would rather order a few extra than not have enough, but the sizes listed is what bothers me. So you used all of the sizes in that list, with the "Count" as you have, not the "Extra"?

I ended up ordering extra beyond my extra when I was in there so I used all the size types for sure but I think there would be extra based on what I used. I saw the other thread for TWD and someone indicated that there was a change from the manual to a '7', but I'd need to cross reference my machine with what I ordered to see what a 7 is because I don't have a 7 on my list.

#7394 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I ended up ordering extra beyond my extra when I was in there so I used all the size types for sure but I think there would be extra based on what I used. I saw the other thread for TWD and someone indicated that there was a change from the manual to a '7', but I'd need to cross reference my machine with what I ordered to see what a 7 is because I don't have a 7 on my list.

I saw that as well. Without a key to determine what the actual sizes are, it's not really helpful.

#7395 5 years ago

I will go based off of your list then. It better be right!

#7396 5 years ago

I'll go with roar too - I am importing these to the UK - so hope they are right

#7397 5 years ago
Quoted from JamesUK:

I'll go with roar too - I am importing these to the UK - so hope they are right

Yikes... no pressure there... let me cross reference my cart from Titan... hold guys

Edit:

This is my full order from Titan and it all went to use on my TWD Pro model (Note: I added some corner protectors, extra flipper rubbers to see what Yellow looked like and an extra shooter tip for my MET, also extra's in there as I debated between clear and red... I love the clear btw but went with red post sleeves):

Product Model Quantity Price Total
Titan Superior Corner Protectors
- Corner Washer Size: 7/8"
- Corner Washer Color: Red CPW-78-RED 6 $0.58 $3.48
Titan Competition Silicone Rings
- Ring Size: Flipper Ring - Stand..
- Ring Color: Red CS-FLIP-RD 2 $1.45 $2.90
- Ring Size: Flipper Ring - Stand..
- Ring Color: Yellow CS-FLIP-YE 2 $1.45 $2.90
- Ring Size: 2 1/2 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Red CS-212ID-RD 2 $1.36 $2.72
- Ring Size: 2 1/2 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Translucent CS-212ID-CL 2 $1.36 $2.72
- Ring Size: 7/16 O.D.
- Ring Color: Red CS-716OD-RD 8 $0.68 $5.44
- Ring Size: 7/16 O.D.
- Ring Color: Translucent CS-716OD-CL 8 $0.68 $5.44
- Ring Size: 3/16 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Red CS-316ID-RD 14 $0.70 $9.80
- Ring Size: 3/16 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Translucent CS-316ID-CL 14 $0.70 $9.80
- Ring Size: 3/4 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Red CS-34ID-RD 4 $0.99 $3.96
- Ring Size: 3/4 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Translucent CS-34ID-CL 4 $0.99 $3.96
- Ring Size: 2 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Red CS-2ID-RD 1 $1.28 $1.28
- Ring Size: 2 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Translucent CS-2ID-CL 1 $1.28 $1.28
- Ring Size: Post Sleeve - Stern ..
- Ring Color: Translucent CS-POSTST-CL 3 $1.35 $4.05
- Ring Size: 1 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Red CS-1ID-RD 1 $1.08 $1.08
- Ring Size: 1 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Translucent CS-1ID-CL 1 $1.08 $1.08
- Ring Size: 7/16 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Red CS-716ID-RD 2 $0.80 $1.60
- Ring Size: 7/16 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Translucent CS-716ID-CL 2 $0.80 $1.60
- Ring Size: 5/16 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Red CS-516ID-RD 3 $0.72 $2.16
- Ring Size: 5/16 Inch ID
- Ring Color: Translucent CS-516ID-CL 3 $0.72 $2.16
- Ring Size: Shooter Tip
- Ring Color: Red CS-SHOOTER-RD 1 $0.99 $0.99
- Ring Size: Shooter Tip
- Ring Color: Purple CS-SHOOTER-PU 1 $0.99 $0.99
- Ring Size: Post Sleeve - Stern ..
- Ring Color: Red CS-POSTST-RD 3 $1.35 $4.05

#7398 5 years ago

Well that's just made it worse roar LOL

#7399 5 years ago
Quoted from JamesUK:

Well that's just made it worse ROAR LOL

That should pretty closely match the spreadsheet I created above, I know I threw extra stuff in when ordering as I wanted to make ordering from the states worth my while if you know what I mean

Pictures so you can see what the clear's look like... kind of... I'm not a great photographer

IMG_6772 (resized).JPGIMG_6772 (resized).JPGIMG_6776 (resized).JPGIMG_6776 (resized).JPGIMG_6780 (resized).JPGIMG_6780 (resized).JPGIMG_6781 (resized).JPGIMG_6781 (resized).JPGIMG_6783 (resized).JPGIMG_6783 (resized).JPG
#7400 5 years ago

Anyone with an LE or Premium have any issues with the right drop target switch/coil firing randomly? I kept getting 300,000 'phantoms' points, so I had to disable it to stay sane...sucks when the game doesn't play the way it's meant to. Any idea on what to check? I don't know where to start...

Cheers,

Winston.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/148 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.