IMG_3704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 236.
#7101 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

Just waiting for the Fish Tank topper and color DMD to finish it off. Finally done with it after that.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

BSD, IM and TWD... you sure like getting kicked in the nuts

awesome lineup!

#7102 5 years ago
20181105_185459 (resized).jpg20181105_185459 (resized).jpg
#7103 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Stay far far away from the R rated if you have young kids LOL.

I agree, I have the R , also. There is one statement by Negan that is pretty intense. No children.

#7104 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So why on earth is this not higher rated? It's like I'm going crazy here, this game seems way under rated. Is it because it's so difficult?

My favorite machine but suffered from:

The machine was dissapointing until the first good code dropped about 8 months in. Lots of bad reviews early.

Artwork turns a lot of folks off. Perfect for the theme but not family friendly.

Setup has to be good or you get cheap drains out of popps and magnets.

Oh yeah, it’s hard too. People who like long ball times don’t like it. It’s no LOTR.

#7105 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So why on earth is this not higher rated? It's like I'm going crazy here, this game seems way under rated. Is it because it's so difficult?

The game has slowly been moving up the Pinside ratings. When the game first was released it got a bashing from Pinside and Pinsiders that have most likely never played it. I love the game and believe it to be the best game every made. I feel it is definitely Borg and Lymans best. Not every one agrees with me. Being a difficult game turns people off at the arcades.

#7106 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Stay far far away from the R rated if you have young kids LOL.

Don't want them hearing, that's the kind of thing that just tickles my B**** lol.

#7107 5 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

BSD, IM and TWD... you sure like getting kicked in the nuts
awesome lineup!

Thanks! At home I want it to be tough so I don't ever get tired of it.

#7108 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

Don't want them hearing, that's the kind of thing that just tickles my B**** lol.

Tame by comparison when you consider that A Baseball bat doesn’t have a $#*^%...

#7109 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Tame by comparison when you consider that A Baseball bat doesn’t have a $#*^%...

or I just slid my ***down your *** and you thanked me for it.... Damn i better not have any people with kids in my pin room LOL

#7110 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

or I just slid my ***down your *** and you thanked me for it.... Damn i better not have any people with kids in my pin room LOL

Quoted from HIPPY:

I agree, I have the R , also. There is one statement by Negan that is pretty intense. No children.

That is the one. Intense.

#7111 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

You censored the word "throat" in your post?

#7112 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

You censored the word "throat" in your post?

Didn't even realize that hahahhaha.

#7113 5 years ago

... and more zombies for my last card (because people wants them):

"The Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/The%20Walking%20Dead%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details "The Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/The%20Walking%20Dead%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Details "The Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/The%20Walking%20Dead%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos3.jpg
The Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos1.jpgThe Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos1.jpgThe Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos2.jpgThe Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos2.jpgThe Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos3.jpgThe Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos3.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

I hope you like!

My others "The Walking Dead Pinball Cards:

Rules Card:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/142#post-4638430

Crew Card:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/142#post-4652705

Regards

#7114 5 years ago

I was playing this last night and wondering why the heck is this so hard? There are just 5 main modes with 3 helper multiballs. I usually get through 3 or 4 modes in a game and rarely get the 5th dead feature. Most times I get all 3 multiballs (WW, Prison and Blood Bath), but I never get Siege or Terminus and forget LMS! Tough game, still love it, but tough game! YMMV

#7115 5 years ago

I wish one of the Mods places would make a fish tank topper, or if some one made 3D printed ones to sell. Stern Doesn't make it anymore and there are plenty off people still looking for one.

#7116 5 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

I wish one of the Mods places would make a fish tank topper, or if some one made 3D printed ones to sell. Stern Doesn't make it anymore and there are plenty off people still looking for one.

There is this one.

3605 (resized).jpeg3605 (resized).jpeg
#7117 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I was playing this last night and wondering why the heck is this so hard? There are just 5 main modes with 3 helper multiballs. I usually get through 3 or 4 modes in a game and rarely get the 5th dead feature. Most times I get all 3 multiballs (WW, Prison and Blood Bath), but I never get Siege or Terminus and forget LMS! Tough game, still love it, but tough game! YMMV

I think the secret sauce of this game is that there are so many things to go for, and they aren't too crazy like Valinor or TSPP.

But... And big but. This game requires careful play, and mistakes are punished. So although the goal-line isn't set far the path to it is treacherous.

#7118 5 years ago

well, seems its more than nice already

#7119 5 years ago

Got my premium and I will go into more detail but this game is REAL DEAL - why I waited so long no idea but this game is great. I'm going to revisit that MET vs TWD thread and change my vote.

in the meantime - can someone confirm if your backbox has wing bolts to lock in the head? or does it just rely on the two bolts in the back of the machine?

#7120 5 years ago

Just the two in back

#7121 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Just the two in back

thanks.

Checked the menu - can't find the brightness level for the backbox. Odd - I could find them in the settings game specific for my other sterns. Maybe you can't reduce the light in the BB?

#7122 5 years ago

You can’t adjust back box lighting in Sam games. You’re thinking of spike games.
You can wrap some printer paper around the fluorescent tube and it dims the lighting. Easy and cheap

blockquote cite="#4675122">thanks.
Checked the menu - can't find the brightness level for the backbox. Odd - I could find them in the settings game specific for my other sterns. Maybe you can't reduce the light in the BB?

#7123 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

thanks.

I put a black light in mine, just to dim it. Then put a 10' strip of red LED's in BB and connected to prison. Have red glow pulsating at times.

#7124 5 years ago

I just stick a piece of blue painters tape right to the bulb on the front to dim

#7125 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

There is this one.[quoted image]

Yeah it’s nice, but not as cool as a fish tank full of zombie heads.

#7126 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

in the meantime - can someone confirm if your backbox has wing bolts to lock in the head? or does it just rely on the two bolts in the back of the machine?

You can do either, there are bolt holes in the back and inside the head. Machines were delivered with only two bolts, and that's all you need to use to secure it. The internal bolts are used on location as a security measure

#7127 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

thanks.

I put a strip of electrical tape on the front of the bulb. It reduces the amount of glare on the play field glass quite a bit.

#7128 5 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I put a strip of electrical tape on the front of the bulb. It reduces the amount of glare on the play field glass quite a bit.

thanks guys - will do the same. Forgot you can't reduce via software.

did I mention this game is awesome? It finally makes sense to me.

#7129 5 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Yeah it’s nice, but not as cool as a fish tank full of zombie heads.

True, but we were trying to come up with topper alternatives that are not in the $200 to $400 range, just to give customers some options.

#7130 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

thanks guys - will do the same. Forgot you can't reduce via software.
did I mention this game is awesome? It finally makes sense to me.

There is a back box light MOD that shines bright in attract mode and totally dims during gameplay after you hit the start button. I have one on my MET.....just need it for my TWD.

#7131 5 years ago

Someone posted earlier about these dimmer tubes. I added this to my premium - couldn't take the glare from the white letters. I only used half the tube. If anyone wants the other half, PM me.

IMG_3784 (resized).JPGIMG_3784 (resized).JPGIMG_3787 (resized).JPGIMG_3787 (resized).JPG
#7132 5 years ago

for all those using some covery trick, its easy

i'm myself using 2x 1/2 length transparent plastics set, 1 red & 1 orange, simply around the tube, making some nice efx depending the way i mixed them

#7133 5 years ago

I just got done making a custom platform for Daryl's bike!

Screenshot_20181110-131542_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181110-131542_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181110-132025_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181110-132025_Gallery (resized).jpg
#7134 5 years ago

does anyone have the 1.56 KPG version of the code? I can't find it online that doesn't serve an error....

I can't find 1.60 version so was going to update myself

TWD156LE_KPG.BIN

#7135 5 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

I just got done making a custom platform for Daryl's bike!

Nice job! Is that a McFarlane toy? Looks good.

#7136 5 years ago

Yes it is.

Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Nice job! Is that a McFarlane toy? Looks good.

20181111_082039 (resized).jpg20181111_082039 (resized).jpg
#7137 5 years ago

I also found a spot for Daryl and his crossbow which was included with the set.

Screenshot_20181111-082507_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181111-082507_Gallery (resized).jpg
#7138 5 years ago

Just wanted to give a shout-out to my wife...who figured out how to re-build flippers on our TWD Premium by watching a video and looking at the flippers. Glad I married someone mechanically inclined!

#7139 5 years ago

Jajajajajaja yeah!!!!!!

#7140 5 years ago

When did Stern officially stop producing this pin and what was the latest code that it was shipped with?

#7141 5 years ago

I bought my TWD in October 2017 and my distributor said this was one of the last off the line. Other distribs had stock but mine was out of stock except this last one. So somewhere around October 2017 Stern stopped making TWD. Code = 1.60

Quoted from Doctor6:

When did Stern officially stop producing this pin and what was the latest code that it was shipped with?

#7142 5 years ago

So really enjoying the premium but I wish I could have the left ramp not move not bc it's an issue hurting it but I prefer not having to bash another toy vs hitting the ramp for credit. I like a lot of the premium add on.

For those guys that replaced Prem with pro left ramp how did you do that and does the software work to get that ramp for it to work?

#7143 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So really enjoying the premium but I wish I could have the left ramp not move not bc it's an issue hurting it but I prefer not having to bash another toy vs hitting the ramp for credit. I like a lot of the premium add on.
For those guys that replaced Prem with pro left ramp how did you do that and does the software work to get that ramp for it to work?

I don't think that the replacement is possible. You need a mobile ramp to go up and down due to the Walker head under the ramp.

#7144 5 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

I don't think that the replacement is possible. You need a mobile ramp to go up and down due to the Walker head under the ramp.

Feature adjustment 159 disables the ramp.

#7145 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I did the original ramp replacement, I had both machines.
It's a little tricky, but the software is completely compliant with it, no need to even use the ramp disable adjustment.

#7146 5 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:Feature adjustment 159 disables the ramp.

Best post of the day! Just tried this and it's perfect. Gives me the loop shot I enjoy from the pro and my premium ramp is smooth no issues. Awesome. I guess ideally it would be nice to have a mix of loop bash loop etc but I'll take this.

#7147 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Best post of the day! Just tried this and it's perfect. Gives me the loop shot I enjoy from the pro and my premium ramp is smooth no issues. Awesome. I guess ideally it would be nice to have a mix of loop bash loop etc but I'll take this.

When the left ramp is disabled on Prem/LE, does it shoot as smootas the Pro?

The shape of the ramp looks slightly different, so just wondering.

#7148 5 years ago

I bought my TWD in October 2017 and my distributor said this was one of the last off the line. Other distribs had stock but mine was out of stock except this last one. So somewhere around October 2017 Stern stopped making TWD. Code = 1.60

+1... should stack to reality

mine is a july'17 build, and also was the last one in stock to my distro (when i bought it in december 17)

#7149 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

When the left ramp is disabled on Prem/LE, does it shoot as smootas the Pro?
The shape of the ramp looks slightly different, so just wondering.

I've previously read about people complaining about the premium ramp. I'm not sure what the problem is as mine works perfectly fine assuming you hit the shot!

#7150 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I've previously read about people complaining about the premium ramp. I'm not sure what the problem is as mine works perfectly fine assuming you hit the shot!

Me too. No clue what the whining is about.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/143 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.