IMG_3704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,775 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 236.
#7051 5 years ago

Hi everyboby!

I developed some custom cards to this pinball. Opinions and improvement suggestions are welcome!

I hope you like!

"The Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/The%20Walking%20Dead%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details "The Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/The%20Walking%20Dead%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

The Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos1.jpgThe Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos1.jpgThe Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos2.jpgThe Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Rules. Mikonos2.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

#7052 5 years ago

Text is very hard to see. Maybe you can use a darker or different font?

Quoted from Mikonos:

Hi everyboby!
I developed some custom cards to this pinball. Opinions and improvement suggestions are welcome!
I hope you like!
Regards

#7053 5 years ago

The greenish/taupe colour pallet fits better with the Premium than the pro IMO. I think redish/taupe would work better on the pro. I think the colour pallet on the cards from pinballcards (http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/The-Walking-Dead) works better.

#7054 5 years ago

Hi luvthatapex2!

Thanks for your comment!

Pick in second image twice and tell me again.

Regards

#7055 5 years ago

Does anyone no what size transistor is for the 20 volt my well Walker light is blown

#7056 5 years ago

New Member.

Screenshot_20181017-172946_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181017-172946_Gallery (resized).jpg
#7057 5 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

New Member.
[quoted image]

Welcome. Great score too

#7058 5 years ago

Just a hair short of 100mil on a single shot tonight!! Stacked Blood Bath with Well Walker and Riot with a 9x riot shot as part of a combo. Game ended up approx 40mil short of my GC score. The rules on this game are nothing short of spectacular.

20FA202A-575C-4948-A177-ADAB852CEFE4 (resized).jpeg20FA202A-575C-4948-A177-ADAB852CEFE4 (resized).jpeg
#7059 5 years ago

not bad... but what about this ?

twdxchamp (resized).PNGtwdxchamp (resized).PNG

#7060 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

[quoted image]

That's huge.. Must be on a pro quite far in the game

#7061 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

[quoted image]

Very nice!! I can only imagine that single shot is greater than the majority of GC scores out there.

#7062 5 years ago

I had an X worth about 550 million on my last CDC shot in this game.

TWD (resized).jpgTWD (resized).jpg

#7063 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Very nice!! I can only imagine that single shot is greater than the majority of GC scores out there.

Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

That's huge.. Must be on a pro quite far in the game

think this was done when reaching LMS and scoring 2.5B pts

to be honest, didn't do it by purpose... as (to me) its impossible to keep in mind all what's going on when playing TWD
simply because i'm a "rush" player, not really a "stop, think, & go" one... but OK, i know its something i have to tend for if i want to perform better

#7064 5 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

I meant what's the name of that transistor I'm going to buy one

The number is on the case of the xister.

#7065 5 years ago

Ok thanks

#7066 5 years ago

Went to the expo tonight with the full intention of buying a batman 66. I was super impressed by walking dead premium. It's such an UGLY pin, and yet, it's supposed to be. You're killing zombies the whole time, after all. And the flow of the shots are so smooth. I may have to get twd instead.

#7068 5 years ago

all day e'eryday

#7069 5 years ago

I thought you just put 5k down on a batman 66 premium 10 days ago. Are you now getting both?

Quoted from Doctor6:Went to the expo tonight with the full intention of buying a batman 66. I was super impressed by walking dead premium. It's such an UGLY pin, and yet, it's supposed to be. You're killing zombies the whole time, after all. And the flow of the shots are so smooth. I may have to get twd instead.

#7070 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I thought you just put 5k down on a batman 66 premium 10 days ago. Are you now getting both?

I sure did.... but I'm debating on calling back and asking to move it to twd (or dialed in) after the expo. Whatever I'm gonna do I need to decide quick, as I'll be pulling the final trigger soon. Having limited space and only 4 pins is making me crazy picky right now.

#7071 5 years ago

I've just about did the same thing. Was going to get SW premium looking at GotG premium then found a GoTLE and bought it. Alot to choose from that's for sure.

Quoted from Doctor6:I sure did.... but I'm debating on calling back and asking to move it to twd (or dialed in) after the expo. Whatever I'm gonna do I need to decide quick, as I'll be pulling the final trigger soon. Having limited space and only 4 pins is making me crazy picky right now.

#7072 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Just put them parallel to the buttons on the keypad.
Used switch: ebay.com link
You will need the file of an edge of the switch to make it fit.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So I did this mod to my recently aquired TWD and LOVE IT! Thank you so much for posting the detailed pictures! Curious to know if anyone knows the right part number to order more blank plugs? I'd like to add it to my MET, but my MET has a Tournament button there so I need a blank to use. I ordered these ones but they are too big: DON'T USE THESE ----> https://www.focusattack.com/suzo-happ-button-plug-with-nut/ <---- DON'T USE THESE.

Edit: Nevermind, found them on Pinball Life https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-round-hole-plug.html Ugh, I hate shipping to Canada sometimes!

#7073 5 years ago

When you have young children, but you still want a TWD...

MVIMG_20181021_202707 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20181021_202707 (resized).jpg
#7074 5 years ago

There's an artist in the family.

#7075 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

When you have young children, but you still want a TWD...[quoted image]

Is that mod available for purchase?

#7076 5 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

Is that mod available for purchase?

Hahaha I'd have to ask my wife.

#7077 5 years ago

Took a work break for a quick game, and it ended up not being so quick.

Got myself into the 3 comma club, and was 8 shots away from LMS!!!

IMG_20181022_154450 (resized).jpgIMG_20181022_154450 (resized).jpgIMG_20181022_154454 (resized).jpgIMG_20181022_154454 (resized).jpg
#7078 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Took a work break for a quick game, and it ended up not being so quick.
Got myself into the 3 comma club, and was 8 shots away from LMS!!! [quoted image][quoted image]

That seems to happen when you play a quick 10 minute game. It just goes so long that your like wishing it would end, but not really. Man that's close to LMS

#7079 5 years ago

My second custom card dedicated to pinball "crew":

Several users told me than we want to see more zombies better!

"The Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN) designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/The%20Walking%20Dead%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details "The Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN) designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/The%20Walking%20Dead%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew.%20Mikonos2.jpg
The Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Crew. Mikonos1.jpgThe Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Crew. Mikonos1.jpgThe Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Crew. Mikonos2.jpgThe Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Crew. Mikonos2.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

#7080 5 years ago

so I'm about to join the club - this time premium. Giving TWD one more look as my pro experience wasn't the best but that was older code.

For premium owners, I'm hearing about a few must have mods to correct things such as the lift ramp. Can someone confirm what to ensure is on there or buy? Thanks!

#7081 5 years ago

I have not needed to change anything with the lift ramp on my le but adding the bicycle girl led made it look so much better.

#7082 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so I'm about to join the club - this time premium. Giving TWD one more look as my pro experience wasn't the best but that was older code.
For premium owners, I'm hearing about a few must have mods to correct things such as the lift ramp. Can someone confirm what to ensure is on there or buy? Thanks!

I see your Hobbit sale is pending. If we weren't 400 miles apart I would've contacted you. Plus after 3 pins this year told wife that was the last one, for the year. Good thing New Year is 67 days away.

#7083 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

For the lift ramp,a Cliffy is a must. The felt pads on the stock ramp dig quickly into the playfield. Color dmd and Cleland's adult version help a lot.

#7084 5 years ago

I've only had a short bit of time on the Premium/LE, and own a Pro.

How much different is that left ramp shot? I love how smooth it is on the Pro... Is it very different on the Prem/LE?

#7085 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I don’t think you need the ramp extender.

The mods I would say must haves are:
Color DMD
Gnassles bicycle girl light
Cliffy ramp protector

#7086 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

When you have young children, but you still want a TWD...

Thats much more scary than the actual translite. will you be selling theses? I want one.

#7087 5 years ago

well walker micro switch is not working that good on my game ...good anyone tell me the exact one i need to order from pinball life

#7088 5 years ago

Speaking of the flap extender: The Walking Dead premium at expo;I didn't notice any bad left ramp issues that I hear people crying about. Does anyone know if that one was modified? Because it sure seemed good to me!

#7089 5 years ago
Quoted from itshowtime:

well walker micro switch is not working that good on my game ...good anyone tell me the exact one i need to order from pinball life

Before ordering, try "forming" (bending) it back into place to stay 'closed'.

Mine periodically acts up as well.

#7090 5 years ago

* about the small black screws at the prison doors : 1 was missing on mine, and while checking the pics i've done just when out of the box, this was already missing... just putted 1 back and its complete now... BTW if i can give an advice, 4 of the 5 screws here were not settled correctly (or have moved with time/shocks), than when you remove the glass for whatever reason, give them a screwdrivers check

* the prison head target : mine was not registering all the time, a power center shot was needeed, lots of "rejection" there... easy tweak as explained here, just put some tape (to me here, 5 floors, its like 1 mm, not more) between the target back & the metal balance piece, to close that gap, and now its registering 100%... so small detail, but in fact its so satisfying now

#7091 5 years ago

and again

having already made more than few (easy) mods for my TWD, here's the one of the day

well than, from the begining, i found the flasher at the RIOT insert being not really efficient
my 1st idea was simply to turn the socket 180° and than put a "long head" flasher in that hole of the PF

flash (resized).JPGflash (resized).JPG

while GI is red there (under the ramp), the white flasher, when active, was already a really nice improvement

today, i make it even better, with another DIY plastic, including an arrow pointing to the center lane (which is the one you have to shoot for the PRISON super jackpot)

20181029_142807 (resized).jpg20181029_142807 (resized).jpg

20181029_142842 (resized).jpg20181029_142842 (resized).jpg

20181029_153751 (resized).jpg20181029_153751 (resized).jpg

and a small video :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/70xle0umip491ba/20181029_153613.mp4?dl=0

enjoy

#7092 5 years ago

New Topper, Color dmd next.

10344 (resized).jpeg10344 (resized).jpeg20181028_183100 (resized).jpg20181028_183100 (resized).jpg
#7093 5 years ago

That must have been a hard find near impossible to find any these days

#7094 5 years ago

Looking for bicycle mod - best place to get it? Looking for Woodbury sign too but I think pinball life has...

#7095 5 years ago

So why on earth is this not higher rated? It's like I'm going crazy here, this game seems way under rated. Is it because it's so difficult?

#7096 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looking for bicycle mod - best place to get it? Looking for Woodbury sign too but I think pinball life has...

Send a PM to Gnassel ... that’s where i got mine.

#7097 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So why on earth is this not higher rated? It's like I'm going crazy here, this game seems way under rated. Is it because it's so difficult?

Good question. "Too hard" is an asset in my opinion. I've owned since September 2016 and have not gotten close to "Last Man Standing”. A true Wizard mode.

My best guess? The Pro and Premium/LE play so differently it is tough to get consensus on. Also, the ratings on the show tanking do not help. Hope it gets rejuvenated with the new season.

#7098 5 years ago

latest cleland mix? Seems like I can find 2017 but I think there was another since last code update.

And is the non R rated one just bleep out the curse words? I have a 4 and 6 year old so not sure the R would work well unless I can toggle curses in game

Edit I think I found it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwg55g2rlhklvl6/TWD160LE_CLELAND_PG13.BIN?dl=0

#7099 5 years ago

Just waiting for the Fish Tank topper and color DMD to finish it off. Finally done with it after that.

IMG_0480 (resized).jpegIMG_0480 (resized).jpegIMG_1899-1 (resized).jpegIMG_1899-1 (resized).jpegIMG_2409 (resized).jpegIMG_2409 (resized).jpeg

#7100 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I have a 4 and 6 year old so not sure the R would work well unless I can toggle curses in game

Stay far far away from the R rated if you have young kids LOL.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,775 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/142?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.