IMG_3704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 236.
#6951 5 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Boom... 554M in one single shot!
This was during terminus.
This is why I love this game so much
[quoted image]

Beats my grand champ by a clear 100m... and that’s for a decent full game, not a single shot! I love to hate it.

#6952 5 years ago

I would like them to add to the code the possibility of seeing that multikills have been completed and which are still to be achieved ... I think that is the only thing missing from the code ..

#6953 5 years ago

pas mal David

#6954 5 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

Beats my grand champ by a clear 100m... and that’s for a decent full game, not a single shot! I love to hate it.

yep
but as David didnt want to say it by himself, he's a very good player
than no worry to not be able to do same things as him...

#6955 5 years ago

tx Mic!
Also failed one jackpot for Siege, and failed 5 walkers for LMS... hard to decide at that moment what to go for...I wanted to go for Siege

#6956 5 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Just wondering: has anyone installed a Lexan playfield protector on their TWD?

Man, why all the interest in plastic protectors these days? This is the third or fourth one recently.

My advice is to skip the protector and just clean the machine & change balls regularly. The playfield will last forever in your basement if you do that.

#6957 5 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Man, why all the interest in plastic protectors these days? This is the third or fourth one recently.
My advice is to skip the protector and just clean the machine & change balls regularly. The playfield will last forever in your basement if you do that.

Becuse sometimes when you drop 5000 or more on a toy, putting something on it to keep it in nice shape is a good idea.

#6958 5 years ago

Can someone tell me what retracts the plunger in the crossbow on the premium/LE? It seems like sometimes my plunger hangs up and when the ball gets diverted into the crossbow, the ball doesn’t drop all the way in because the plunger isn’t all the way retracted. When I manually push the plunger back and forth there doesn’t appear to be a spring or anything that retracts it.

#6959 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Becuse sometimes when you drop 5000 or more on a toy, putting something on it to keep it in nice shape is a good idea.

You must know my grandfather who would put seat protectors on his trucks. The seats were always in great shape when he sold his old, beat up, rusty truck.

If you keep it clean, the machine will stay in nice shape. This is how most do it, but to each their own.

The lexan protectors will get dirty and scratched over time and are more work to refresh than just cleaning ad waxing a pf.

I only commented because there were a couple of other threads that have popped up recently and I was curious if there was a product announcement or some other dimple/cc thread that prompted people to think about pf protectors en masse.

#6960 5 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

I only commented because there were a couple of other threads that have popped up recently and I was curious if there was a product announcement or some other dimple/cc thread that prompted people to think about pf protectors en masse.

Must be just early signs of Fall... I know in my yard, all the squirrels are scurrying around getting their nuts in storage before winter hits. And we all know, Winter is Coming!! Wait... wrong thread.

#6961 5 years ago

Once people run out of space, they need to start buying mods and other crap to scratch their pin-buying itch.

#6962 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Can someone tell me what retracts the plunger in the crossbow on the premium/LE? It seems like sometimes my plunger hangs up and when the ball gets diverted into the crossbow, the ball doesn’t drop all the way in because the plunger isn’t all the way retracted. When I manually push the plunger back and forth there doesn’t appear to be a spring or anything that retracts it.

As far as I can nothing pulls the plunger back. After firing the ball mine stays partially out. And sometimes it would stay almost all the way out. The weight of the ball hitting it after coming down the ramp is usually what pushes it back into place.

I had an issue where if the plunger stayed far enough out it would actually wedge up against this little metal tab once the crossbow went back to home position. Therefore the weight of the ball couldnt push the plunger back, and it wouldn’t recognize that the ball was in the crossbow. I had to take a pair of pliers and slightly bend the metal tab up. As long as the plunger doesn’t get stuck on that tab the weight of the ball does the rest. Here is a pic of the tab I had to bend up. My finger is pointing at it.

2FADE851-F3DB-4EB3-A14A-1A501F87C330 (resized).jpeg2FADE851-F3DB-4EB3-A14A-1A501F87C330 (resized).jpeg
#6963 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

This is a common occurrence on my machine, usually when I shoot the crossbow and get another arena shot quickly. As game time passes, it tends to go down gradually. I just try to nudge the machine when the ball hits it to push it down more. I try to clean the plunger regularly with some novus and that seems to help.

#6964 5 years ago

Thanks guys, very helpful info!

#6965 5 years ago

Silly question, but on Barn does each shot always count as a walker kill? I didn't think it did and as in the show and on the DMD each shot is supposed to be killing a walker coming out of the barn, you would think it would.

#6966 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

It's called Blitz Carnauba Paste Wax and new Ball.

#6967 5 years ago
Quoted from JamesUK:

Silly question, but on Barn does each shot always count as a walker kill? I didn't think it did and as in the show and on the DMD each shot is supposed to be killing a walker coming out of the barn, you would think it would.

No. Only if it has a lit crosshairs on it.

#6968 5 years ago

So close to LMS! Can you collect walker kills while in Terminous? Terminous started when I thought I was already around 110. I made several shots while in Terminous and thought I was around 117 to 120. After I drained during Terminous, I showed only 113.
20180919_200847 (resized).jpg20180919_200847 (resized).jpg

#6969 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

So close to LMS! Can you collect walker kills while in Terminous? Terminous started when I thought I was already around 110. I made several shots while in Terminous and thought I was around 117 to 120. After I drained during Terminous, I showed only 113.
[quoted image]

That's damn close! What was the final score?

I've made it to 100 kills, and drained right before starting a MB that would have hopefully helped me get the remaining walkers. The part that kills me is that you still have to make that Woodbury shot to start LMS!

#6970 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

That's damn close! What was the final score?
I've made it to 100 kills, and drained right before starting a MB that would have hopefully helped me get the remaining walkers. The part that kills me is that you still have to make that Woodbury shot to start LMS!

Score was only 781mil, but I was focused on walker kills the entire time, not multipliers and jackpots. LMS is the only part of the game I haven't reached.

#6971 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Score was only 781mil, but I was focused on walker kills the entire time, not multipliers and jackpots. LMS is the only part of the game I haven't reached.

You're right on the doorstep!

I hit my GC of 970M the other day, and that was with 100 kills.

Have you been to Siege?

#6972 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Just a reminder. When you get 115 kills you’re not there yet. Have to hit the Woodbury shot to start.

#6973 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just a reminder. When you get 115 kills you’re not there yet. Have to hit the Woodbury shot to start.

Yes, I knew that, but would I need to get out of Terminous first? I thought I was over 115, even after a quick glance at the count between the slings, so I was thinking to let Terminous end. Turns out I wasn't at 115, which made me think I wasn't collecting kills during Terminous.

Quoted from Damien:

Have you been to Siege?

Yes, I've been to Seige once. I had to concentrate on making that my specific goal by utilizing Blood Bath. Now I'm focusing on multi-kills and getting to LMS.

#6974 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Yes, I knew that, but would I need to get out of Terminous first? I thought I was over 115, even after a quick glance at the count between the slings, so I was thinking to let Terminous end. Turns out I wasn't at 115, which made me think I wasn't collecting kills during Terminous.

Yes, I've been to Seige once. I had to concentrate on making that my specific goal by utilizing Blood Bath. Now I'm focusing on multi-kills and getting to LMS.

Is Terminus worth a lot of points? Been there 3-4 times, and always drained really quickly.

#6975 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

No kills in termanus. As far as I know you need to be in single ball play to start LMS. Could be wrong though. I’ve only done it once and barely did it on 10 ball. Haha

#6976 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Is Terminus worth a lot of points? Been there 3-4 times, and always drained really quickly.

Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Boom... 554M in one single shot!
This was during terminus.

#6977 5 years ago

Indeed.

What's the objective of Terminus?

Do you hit all shots then escape via Woodbury?

#6978 5 years ago

No all shots are lit for hurry ups..., but you can only make eah shot one, so after 5 shots the mode is done.
First shot you make is 20% of your 5th mode.
Second shot you make is 20% of your 5th mode + 20% of your 4th mode
Third shot you make is 20% of ....

So is it worth a lot. Yes! It does depend though and how good you played your modes.
But it goes really quick as the hurry ups countdown fast, so not much time to combine a playfield doubler in it.
And it's better to play the last modes very good instead of timing them out for this.

#6979 5 years ago
Quoted from JamesUK:

alternate with CDC

#6980 5 years ago

The Walking Dead TWD Lighted Speaker Panel "Original Resemblance" Art Package has just arrived in our store!

Check these out in action here:

And pick one up here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1032-lighted-pinball-mods/01939-the-walking-dead-stern-lighted-speaker-panel-or-art-pack

Or through our website.

Walking_Dead_Pinball_Ultimate_Speaker_Panel_LED (resized).jpgWalking_Dead_Pinball_Ultimate_Speaker_Panel_LED (resized).jpg
#6981 5 years ago

Having trouble finding a rollover switch on my TWD pro. One is dead and the replacement I got came from a dead batch.
520-682-1xb I believe. Anyone got a lead?

#6983 5 years ago

Thank you! Hopefully this one isn't DOA

#6984 5 years ago

Hey all! I’m borrowing a TWD Premium and notice ball save times on multiballs are very long. I didn’t see any setting to lower this time or disable it. Did I miss something?

#6985 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Hey all! I’m borrowing a TWD Premium and notice ball save times on multiballs are very long. I didn’t see any setting to lower this time or disable it. Did I miss something?

They are in the game specific adjustments settings. Just look for ' _____ MB autofire time'.

#6986 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

They are in the game specific adjustments settings. Just look for ' ____ MB autofire time'.

Thanks! I had a hunch that might be it but wasn’t sure.

#6987 5 years ago

hello friends I need help, someone has the file or save where can I buy the vinyl of the head? buy the machine with this flaw and I would like to fix it, it is on both sides, it is my favorite machine ... thanks!

IMG-20180926-WA0063 (resized).jpegIMG-20180926-WA0063 (resized).jpeg
#6988 5 years ago

Made myself a DIY backbox mod. Think around USD 15 material tops. It’s some led strip, cable, connectors and a piece of cardboard

Little show off:

#6989 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

hello friends I need help, someone has the file or save where can I buy the vinyl of the head? buy the machine with this flaw and I would like to fix it, it is on both sides, it is my favorite machine ... thanks!
[quoted image]

Contact any Stern distributor and you should be able to purchase new backbox decals. I ordered a new head decal for my TWDLE from JJ at GameExchange in Colorado.

#6991 5 years ago

I joined the family this weekend! Pro with a shaker and ColorDMD. It has seen some use in its life but overall looks pretty sweet! Now to get it into the basement.

#6992 5 years ago

Still debating as to which version is the better purchase. Pro or premium. I've not played either and this game looks just super duper awesome. I've had people swear up one side and down the other that the premium is better, while others say the pro is better.

Clearly the premium has better lights and Walker bombs. But beyond that I dont know that I care about the other features? I hear the left ramp sucks?

#6993 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Still debating as to which version is the better purchase. Pro or premium. I've not played either and this game looks just super duper awesome. I've had people swear up one side and down the other that the premium is better, while others say the pro is better.
Clearly the premium has better lights and Walker bombs. But beyond that I dont know that I care about the other features? I hear the left ramp sucks?

Left ramp doesn’t suck. Just possible it needs tweaking. Same with the crossbow.

The premium is the better game by leaps and bounds. Definitely not worth the money though. The premium never is. Just need to decide if you want to shell out the near 2k extra for the prem. How bad do you want the better game? Haha

#6994 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Left ramp doesn’t suck. Just possible it needs tweaking. Same with the crossbow.
The premium is the better game by leaps and bounds. Definitely not worth the money though. The premium never is. Just need to decide if you want to shell out the beer 2k extra for the prem. How bad do you want the better game? Haha

And better light show

#6995 5 years ago

I own a pro but have played the premium a bunch on location and I hate the lift ramp.

I’m not really into the crossbow either. The only feature that I would like is the walker bombs. Sure the lightshow is better on the premium too but I think we will see a total lightshow mod within the next year to pump up the lightshow of the pro

#6996 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The premium is the better game by leaps and bounds. Definitely not worth the money though. The premium never is. Just need to decide if you want to shell out the near 2k extra for the prem. How bad do you want the better game? Haha

Pro is the better pin by leaps and bounds in my opinion and I have the money to get a premium or le

#6997 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Sold an LE, bought a Pro. Miss the GI Lightshow and RGB arrow inserts only, and as davijc02 says; fingers crossed for the Total Lightshow mod to rescue (and maybe significantly improve on) the premium GI lightshow.
I found the left ramp slowed things up, and the Crossbow even more so. Each to their own. I’m a Met Pro over the Premium guy too.

#6998 5 years ago

Pro, Premium. The grass is always greener on the other sude of the playfield.

#6999 5 years ago

Pro premium LE, the never ending story

Can only state I have a pro and am happy with it. Don’t feel like I am missing something crucial but have only played a LE couple of times. If you don’t mind the money I guess a premium or LE should give you at least equal fun to a Pro. And as you have played neither of them you wouldn’t know it anyway if you were missing out on something

#7000 5 years ago

I had played the premium and LE. Once I played the pro it had my attention and started the hunt to own the game. It's the flow and speed of the pro that won me over.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
There are 11,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/140?hl=brewninja and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.