IMG_3704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3705 (resized).jpg
IMG_3706 (resized).jpg
IMG_1728 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
71lHsSkTFuL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_ (resized).jpg
642FBF80-01A5-4865-99E9-A333F11B1FA1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 236.
#651 8 years ago

So I am becoming a new owner of a LE.
It's on its way now to me. Can't wait!
Is there somewhere where I can get the current code rules? Thank u zombies and zombie killers

#652 8 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Is there somewhere where I can get the current code rules? Thank u zombies and zombie killers

Congrats I am debating between a pro or a premium right now but hope to be joining the club soon as well.

#653 8 years ago

Don't get bit! Hahaha just messing congrats.

In a nutshell :
- Hit bank of drops to start a mode (dead features). These modes are indicated on the main inserts for each shot.
- modes are pretty much shoot the same shot over and over with some exceptions and slight tweaks to each. Works well for this game and building multiplier and such can equate to some rewarding scores for the modes.
- drop target rules: *disclaimer - i dont know all the drops rules so bare with me*with all 3 drops up, the first aid, weapon, and food inserts will have a flashing light rotate between the 3. When you hit any drop target while one of those specific inserts is flashing, you'll lock that insert and receive it's reward once you complete the entire bank. Rewards are as follows:
- first aid: nothing if no features are running or qualified. Worth 1 prison walker bomb if you have clear the yard running and/or prison mb. If you have a mode going I believe it adds more time, food insert may add more time thougj? I forget
- weapon: loads crossbow. Accumulates if xbow is already lit. Also awards weapons during horde
- food: nothing if no features are running. Awards 1 well walker bomb if well walker is qualified for the countdown to mb. Also awards well walker bomb if ww mb is running. Adds more time to modes?
- once you get a drops target award, itll light solid. Get all 3 for blood bath
- walker kills: walker kill inserts are represented for each shot including well walker. 2 walker kills lights the X in lane rollover. Every 2 walker kills adds another multiplier to that X (i.e. 2X,3X,4X,5X) I believe 5X is cap. When ball rolls over the lit X, the very next shot is worth the X value. Double scoring + 5X + making your shot = a big zombie boner!
- certain # of walker kills lights bicycle girl. Defeat bg for a multi kill
- multi kills are accumulated by hitting a # of shots in dead features modes (typically 3 but it varies). MKs are also awarded for shooting xbow a certain # of times, hitting bg, hitting a # of drop target banks, and I think there's a few other ways.
- light all the mk weapons for horde!
- horde: don't get bit! Shoot red shots. As time goes by zombies get closer and the insert next to the red arrow lights as they closer eventually lighting all inserts for the shot. Kill enough zombies to refresh ball saver. Not sure how to complete this mode or if it's possible, after all it is a horde of freaking zombies!
- Woodbury : hit drop target to light Woodbury. Shoot Woodbury to start the Woodbury shot. Select your reward to shoot for with flipper buttons. Additionally, select one of the 4 shots (2 star rollovers or 2 upper lanes) that lights the reward. Once you have your reward and shot selected , shoot the ball into that shot to collect. First star rollover must hit that light only and not the second. 2nd star rollover must hit it and not go to the upper lanes. Upper lanes just get it in the lit one. You cannot select the shot after you plunge so shoot wisely!
-hitting the Woodbury drop target will eventually pulse the spinner inserts. Hit spinners to build jackpot value. Collect that jackpot at Woodbury
- collect all the walker kills possible on the inserts for last man standing; I think it adds up to 118 walker kills needed? I could be wrong.
- prison mb: shoot either the prison or a blue arrow to reveal the prison walker then hit prison walker once. Do this a bunch of times to light the super jp which is the riot shot. Don't know what happens after making thst shot as I always drain.
-well walker mb: switch hits will eventually light well walker for jp. Do it enough and ramps will light green for double supers? Don't know if there's more. I always drain during the green ramp jp level
- blood bath mb is all switch hits but you can progress and stack prison or ww mb.
- skill shot: blow off the zombies head
- crossbow: shoot the pretty lit shot. Get them all for crossbow mb
-crossbow mb: no idea

#654 8 years ago

Man I hate this game!

Just scored 414million on the first ball.

Got to horde and choked bad.

Then 3 quick drains for a final score of only 426m.

Argh! Back to work.

#655 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Excellent list SKB, yep, Crossbow MB seems almost impossible?

115 walkers for LMS, I was 1 short!

Not sure about completing Horde either, I just love shooting that mode though.

#656 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Don't get bit! Hahaha just messing congrats.
In a nutshell :
- Hit bank of drops to start a mode (dead features). These modes are indicated on the main inserts for each shot.
- modes are pretty much shoot the same shot over and over with some exceptions and slight tweaks to each. Works well for this game and building multiplier and such can equate to some rewarding scores for the modes.
- drop target rules: *disclaimer - i dont know all the drops rules so bare with me*with all 3 drops up, the first aid, weapon, and food inserts will have a flashing light rotate between the 3. When you hit any drop target while one of those specific inserts is flashing, you'll lock that insert and receive it's reward once you complete the entire bank. Rewards are as follows:
- first aid: nothing if no features are running or qualified. Worth 1 prison walker bomb if you have clear the yard running and/or prison mb. If you have a mode going I believe it adds more time, food insert may add more time thougj? I forget
- weapon: loads crossbow. Accumulates if xbow is already lit. Also awards weapons during horde
- food: nothing if no features are running. Awards 1 well walker bomb if well walker is qualified for the countdown to mb. Also awards well walker bomb if ww mb is running. Adds more time to modes?
- once you get a drops target award, itll light solid. Get all 3 for blood bath
- walker kills: walker kill inserts are represented for each shot including well walker. 2 walker kills lights the X in lane rollover. Every 2 walker kills adds another multiplier to that X (i.e. 2X,3X,4X,5X) I believe 5X is cap. When ball rolls over the lit X, the very next shot is worth the X value. Double scoring + 5X + making your shot = a big zombie boner!
- certain # of walker kills lights bicycle girl. Defeat bg for a multi kill
- multi kills are accumulated by hitting a # of shots in dead features modes (typically 3 but it varies). MKs are also awarded for shooting xbow a certain # of times, hitting bg, hitting a # of drop target banks, and I think there's a few other ways.
- light all the mk weapons for horde!
- horde: don't get bit! Shoot red shots. As time goes by zombies get closer and the insert next to the red arrow lights as they closer eventually lighting all inserts for the shot. Kill enough zombies to refresh ball saver. Not sure how to complete this mode or if it's possible, after all it is a horde of freaking zombies!
- Woodbury : hit drop target to light Woodbury. Shoot Woodbury to start the Woodbury shot. Select your reward to shoot for with flipper buttons. Additionally, select one of the 4 shots (2 star rollovers or 2 upper lanes) that lights the reward. Once you have your reward and shot selected , shoot the ball into that shot to collect. First star rollover must hit that light only and not the second. 2nd star rollover must hit it and not go to the upper lanes. Upper lanes just get it in the lit one. You cannot select the shot after you plunge so shoot wisely!
-hitting the Woodbury drop target will eventually pulse the spinner inserts. Hit spinners to build jackpot value. Collect that jackpot at Woodbury
- collect all the walker kills possible on the inserts for last man standing; I think it adds up to 118 walker kills needed? I could be wrong.
- prison mb: shoot either the prison or a blue arrow to reveal the prison walker then hit prison walker once. Do this a bunch of times to light the super jp which is the riot shot. Don't know what happens after making thst shot as I always drain.
-well walker mb: switch hits will eventually light well walker for jp. Do it enough and ramps will light green for double supers? Don't know if there's more. I always drain during the green ramp jp level
- blood bath mb is all switch hits but you can progress and stack prison or ww mb.
- skill shot: blow off the zombies head

good tips. I still don't get all the drop target stuff or how to get a jackpot in MB. The biggest problem I have is I can't get a ball to last long enough with all the stupid drains (SDTM and outlanes are like they have magnets) in this game to figure anything out lol. This Pin is fun but games are shorter than my sex life.

#657 8 years ago

Thank u much for the info. !!!came needs to get here now! Haha

#658 8 years ago

Location pro model has the recent habit of taking a BG ramp shot and snagging the ball at the apex, which is behind the back board. If the ball can't be knocked loose, you risk the ball ending and then the issues start. The tilt isn't very tight on this one, but this issue is annoying. The op is good at working with us on issues we bring up, does anyone know a fix for this, or why it is happening?

#659 8 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Location pro model has the recent habit of taking a BG ramp shot and snagging the ball at the apex, which is behind the back board. If the ball can't be knocked loose, you risk the ball ending and then the issues start. The tilt isn't very tight on this one, but this issue is annoying. The op is good at working with us on issues we bring up, does anyone know a fix for this, or why it is happening?

This was happening on my game when I first bought it. IIRC, some wiring coming from the backbox was slightly blocking the ramp. Slow balls weren't a problem, but a hard shot would get some air and then lose velocity when it hit the obstruction. If this is what's happening on your game, it should be an easy fix for the op.

#660 8 years ago

Has anyone adjusted their flippers up a little bit to be level with the return guide? If you align the flippers with the holes in the playfield, the flippers actually appear to be "sagging" down a little bit. This causes the ball to not roll smoothly to the flipper. I couldn't stand looking at it that way and the way the ball would have a little bit of a gap with the flipper on fast returns. It kind of felt like someone pitching me a ball -vs- hitting it off the tee. I ended up aligning my flippers up a little bit and I am enjoying the game a whole lot more now! The ball return is smooth as butter and every shot feels great.

I'm not sure if the game was designed to have the flippers aligned there, or if someone just put those holes in the wrong place. I've noticed it on every TWD I've come across. I think every pin should have the ball return smoothly to the flipper. I'm anal about flipper alignment and it's one thing that has drove me nuts about this game. I'm very glad I made the minor adjustment.

#661 8 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Has anyone adjusted their flippers up a little bit to be level with the return guide? If you align the flippers with the holes in the playfield, the flippers actually appear to be "sagging" down a little bit. This causes the ball to not roll smoothly to the flipper. I couldn't stand looking at it that way and the way the ball would have a little bit of a gap with the flipper on fast returns. It kind of felt like someone pitching me a ball -vs- hitting it off the tee. I ended up aligning my flippers up a little bit and I am enjoying the game a whole lot more now! The ball return is smooth as butter and every shot feels great.
I'm not sure if the game was designed to have the flippers aligned there, or if someone just put those holes in the wrong place. I've noticed it on every TWD I've come across. I think every pin should have the ball return smoothly to the flipper. I'm anal about flipper alignment and it's one thing that has drove me nuts about this game. I'm very glad I made the minor adjustment.

Do you have a Pic before and after by chance?

#662 8 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Do you have a Pic before and after by chance?

I will snap an after when I get home. I did not take a before.

1 week later
#663 8 years ago

Could anyone point me to a post or link that has a breakdown of the rules for code 1.41 LE/Premium please?

#664 8 years ago

I can show you this - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XNUs8fgLOB2hVBBzcsgxDvdEuBbGhRuwSJdkkeo1Xv4/edit - its the one we've been working on for the Pro. Don't have anything specific for the LE, though, sorry!

#665 8 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

I can show you this - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XNUs8fgLOB2hVBBzcsgxDvdEuBbGhRuwSJdkkeo1Xv4/edit - its the one we've been working on for the Pro. Don't have anything specific for the LE, though, sorry!

Yes, I saw this but wasn't sure if there were any rule differences between the versions. Thanks for the response though!

#666 8 years ago

Kinda wish there was a spinner jackpot champion. I just hit it for 55M lol!

#667 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Kinda wish there was a spinner jackpot champion. I just hit it for 55M lol!

Wow! But no big surprise coming from you. Did you get all the issues ironed out in your game?

#668 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Wow! But no big surprise coming from you. Did you get all the issues ironed out in your game?

Yes! The prison walker was too sensitive so when the door open/closed it would sometimes register causing those modes (xbow, skill shot, Woodbury) to cancel.

#669 8 years ago

Where do you buy the outlane extenders?

#671 8 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I believe yoyokopter sells them.

#672 8 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Yokokopter. Best $20 you ever spent on that game!

#673 8 years ago

After owning the game for a few weeks, I really don't see the need for the cheater posts. Although, last night I played a dozen games and couldn't score above 20m and started thinking I needed the posts. Then, I proceeded to have a 750m game with a 252M horde mode. Yep, game is fine as is

#674 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

After owning the game for a few weeks, I really don't see the need for the cheater posts. Although, last night I played a dozen games and couldn't score above 20m and started thinking I needed the posts. Then, I proceeded to have a 750m game with a 252M horde mode. Yep, game is fine as is

Did you bring in the factory outlane posts, or leave them in their original locations?

#675 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I want to make it somewhat enjoyable for my daughter I ordered them just in case.

#676 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I bought the "extenders" and like you don't feel the need to install them. Posts are set factory for me. If I get my wife and kids and other visitors over the holidays playing then they are going on!

I bought them because I got the Yoyo's Crossbow mod which is a phenomenal addition my favorite pin ever!

I put up 850 mill last night with 150 mill on Horde, got huge points with Barn and Tunnel.

Lyman needs to do something with crossbow. What's the point? I almost hate to see the ball drop into the diverter now, other than giving me a chance to take a swig of beer. The right lane is damn near impossible, almost made it once with some bumper help.

#677 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Lyman needs to do something with crossbow. What's the point? I almost hate to see the ball drop into the diverter now, other than giving me a chance to take a swig of beer. The right lane is damn near impossible, almost made it once with some bumper help.

Does Lyman realize how hard that tunnel shot is with the crossbow? I've only ever made the shot clean once, and that's with the laser to make it easier. There is literally no leeway at all on the shot. If you are off by even a couple millimeters, it will get rejected. I love the crossbow, but there needs to be some kind of rule tweak, or I will never see crossbow multiball.

#678 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Does Lyman realize how hard that tunnel shot is with the crossbow? I've only ever made the shot clean once, and that's with the laser to make it easier. There is literally no leeway at all on the shot. If you are off by even a couple millimeters, it will get rejected. I love the crossbow, but there needs to be some kind of rule tweak, or I will never see crossbow multiball.

Man I couldn't agree with you more Brian, I'm impressed you even hit it once! At least I know now it's possible.

What do you guys think about maybe hitting 3 targets to get a MB going and then if you get all 5 it goes into some super MB?

Crossbow MB needs to be attainable on some level with BB, Prison and WW.

It's part of why we have the LE!

#679 8 years ago

The only way to make the tunnel shot with the crossbow is to purposely miss the shot by shooting a post which will rebound the ball back to the flippers, then shoot the tunnel shot with the flippers with the remaining time left.

#680 8 years ago

I can't make the arena shot with the crossbow. Can anyone else ? Seems like not stronge enough.
Thx

#681 8 years ago

I can't make the arena shot with the crossbow. Can anyone else ? Seems like not stronge enough.
Thx

I find the Arena shot is pretty easy.

#682 8 years ago

My crossbow seems to have inconsistent power. Sometimes it makes it, sometimes not.

I think the plastic plunger needs redesigned or something. It has a long throw without enough guides.

There is also a delay when hitting the lock bar button. I notice it for the crossbow and when launching balls. You get used to it but it is annoying.

#683 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Did you bring in the factory outlane posts, or leave them in their original locations?

I pulled them in day 1 cause of all the fear threads and extender posts I've read about this pin. I may open them back to factory someday but I get a good mix of long and short ball times now.

#684 8 years ago

If SKB pulled the posts in then its certainly ok for us mere mortals!

#685 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

If SKB pulled the posts in then its certainly ok for us mere mortals!

Truer words have never been spoken. SKB is the only one on earth that has beat both mini wizard modes on xmen and made it to the main wizard mode (while it was still there).

#686 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Truer words have never been spoken. SKB is the only one on earth that has beat both mini wizard modes on xmen and made it to the main wizard mode (while it was still there).

I had my outlanes in on xmen when I did that

But everything else was factory

#687 8 years ago

And I forgot how hard a pin xmen was til I played it again last week on location. It's fun! But those call outs... Shriek!! How did I ever like them?

#688 8 years ago

In honor of Halloween and Ash Vs Evil Dead

<crappy glare> Video taken when it was 50% complete .. i am now at 80%

how many TWD owners are Evil Dead fans?

not shown : Blood Bath multiball music that *should * replace original music . It is downright scary.

#689 8 years ago

Evil dead series is my favourite horror series of all time.

#690 8 years ago

Evil dead series is my favourite horror series of all time.

this ones for you QG ..and everyone else

https://www.dropbox.com/s/br5pvzzksv6wimt/EViLD01.bin?dl=0

LE\premium only

#691 8 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

this ones for you QB ..and everyone else
https://www.dropbox.com/s/br5pvzzksv6wimt/EViLD01.bin?dl=0
LE\premium only

Yes! I wish I could give you a million thumbs up for this!!!!!

#692 8 years ago

Is it possible to replace ALL the music with evil dead music?

#693 8 years ago

I'm finally in the club since last wednesday. Let's just say my son is also delighted!
Stern Pinball ... fun for young & old
TWD.jpgTWD.jpg

#694 8 years ago

Is it possible to replace ALL the music with evil dead music?

probably .. i prefer to use the existing music , tone it down 50% and add iconic sound bytes to that. Fitting in all of the great sayings is near impossible with the time limit restrictions of each callout. Most are in the range of 1 seconds to 3 seconds.

Notice that the ramps sounds are evil dead sounds .. there are a lot of cool sounds to choose from.

There has to be more than one Evil Dead fan that bought the TWD machine ..

#695 8 years ago
Quoted from Avatar:

I'm finally in the club since last wednesday. Let's just say my son is also delighted!
Stern Pinball ... fun for young & old
TWD.jpg

holy crap my stern box forts suck!! Compared to that well done. Luckily my fort just entertains a 2 year old. Welcome to the club.

#696 8 years ago

TWDLE to Evil Dead 2

Here is a sample video of the sound conversion link posted earlier in this thread.

At one point i hit the camera rig while saving a ball towards the end. Horde included.

#697 8 years ago

Thanks Eskaybee, I had a 5 year old overviewing the build (read as: wanting a working drawbridge & a secret chamber for treasure-chests).

This pin is awesome & brutal at the same time. Factory settings / 3 ball ... so far only 322 million with 43 walkers killed. Still some questions on the rules, but with the help of David Pinball Wizz I'll get these sorted out. LMS will be hard to get to (just like Valinor took me really, really, really long). That day will come ... eventually (I hope).

#698 8 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

» YouTube video
TWDLE to Evil Dead 2
Here is a sample video of the sound conversion link posted earlier in this thread.
At one point i hit the camera rig while saving a ball towards the end. Horde included.

YES!!!!!!!!! That is how it is done! Can you post this code? I didn't like how the first one you posted still had TWD theme music playing in it. In this new version the theme music was gone

#699 8 years ago
Quoted from Avatar:

Thanks Eskaybee, I had a 5 year old overviewing the build (read as: wanting a working drawbridge & a secret chamber for treasure-chests).
This pin is awesome & brutal at the same time. Factory settings / 3 ball ... so far only 322 million with 43 walkers killed. Still some questions on the rules, but with the help of David Pinball Wizz I'll get these sorted out. LMS will be hard to get to (just like Valinor took me really, really, really long). That day will come ... eventually (I hope).

Awdome man congrats!

#700 8 years ago

YES!!!!!!!!! That is how it is done! Can you post this code? I didn't like how the first one you posted still had TWD theme music playing in it. In this new version the theme music was gone

That is the code posted.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations
Toys/Add-ons
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 26.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,771 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.