IMG_8590.jpeg
IMG_4800 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4801 (resized).jpeg
R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,802 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 237.
#6801 5 years ago

Please don’t order there. Known to not deliver or take a long long long time. If You really wanna give it a shot, use PayPal as payment option.

#6802 5 years ago

How can you adjust the post to stop the center drain from the pops?

#6803 5 years ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

Leveling the game and changing the slope is all you can officially do. It will never be zero but for me acceptable.

The left outlane however .... ordered the Yokocopter outlanr extenders.

#6804 5 years ago

People have done mods to the last post out of the pops. I'd a long thread but it's in here.

#6805 5 years ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-lepremium-center-drain-help

#6806 5 years ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

You gotta nudge at just the right time when its coming out of the pops and it will not go sdtm. Its part of what makes the game fun and challenging.

#6807 5 years ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

Put on a thicker post rubber at the bottom where it exits. the ball will hit it when exiting and Deflect to the left flipper.

#6808 5 years ago

There's a short wire form/ball guide directly behind that right ramp post. Try putting a flipper rubber on it. That really helped my center drains.

#6809 5 years ago

Personally I would not modify the post in any way or add anything that is not supposed to be there. Tunnel shot is hard enough as it is.

As someone stated above, levelling the game correctly is the proper solution. Just adjust the front right leg leveller a little bit.

#6810 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Personally I would not modify the post in any way or add anything that is not supposed to be there. Tunnel shot is hard enough as it is.
As someone stated above, levelling the game correctly is the proper solution. Just raise the front right leg leveller a little bit.

I tend to agree with this.

Same thing when people add posts and extenders to other games (i.e Ghostbusters, iron man, etc )

#6811 5 years ago

I agree too. Don’t mod the game. Make other adjustments or nudges.

#6812 5 years ago

Work in progress.

Installed first the tower mod a friend made. Now installing the fish tank mod. Playing with the leds now. Will finish it with the next few days. Now lighting from above, think will add also from below.

5488A9B0-A90E-4404-A858-036446AB9F00 (resized).jpeg5488A9B0-A90E-4404-A858-036446AB9F00 (resized).jpeg98B5D470-B1C1-4EC9-890D-59A59A4E9EA2 (resized).jpeg98B5D470-B1C1-4EC9-890D-59A59A4E9EA2 (resized).jpegA9AE970B-F0FD-4B4B-BA72-EF8168949ACB (resized).jpegA9AE970B-F0FD-4B4B-BA72-EF8168949ACB (resized).jpeg
#6813 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Work in progress.
Installed first the tower mod a friend made. Now installing the fish tank mod. Playing with the leds now. Will finish it with the next few days. Now lighting from above, think will add also from below.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s the fish tank MOD that belongs there....looks really nice....light it up!! I need it in mine

#6814 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Work in progress.

What is your method/plan for attaching the tank to the back board?

#6815 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Work in progress.

Your BG toy is kind of hot.

Ha!

#6816 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

What is your method/plan for attaching the tank to the back board?

At the moment very simple. Will see if it holds.

7C35285E-F0B6-4EFA-931C-13F9540B384A (resized).jpeg7C35285E-F0B6-4EFA-931C-13F9540B384A (resized).jpeg
#6817 5 years ago

This is how the tower is attached.

0A72E02F-956F-486A-AD1A-2AD5BD7D842C (resized).jpeg0A72E02F-956F-486A-AD1A-2AD5BD7D842C (resized).jpeg72F10B0B-66AF-4D38-A96C-EDF84F5C8075 (resized).jpeg72F10B0B-66AF-4D38-A96C-EDF84F5C8075 (resized).jpeg95E440C9-DE8E-43B8-8908-1BCD294A3998 (resized).jpeg95E440C9-DE8E-43B8-8908-1BCD294A3998 (resized).jpeg
#6818 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

At the moment very simple. Will see if it holds.
[quoted image]

Thank you, now it's time to order one and get to work!

#6819 5 years ago

So Made a ledstrip below and above in green ofcourse. So for the moment it’s finished, perhaps add extra leds for the topper functionality in the future. Now let’s see if the heads stay in place.

CD32B012-5031-4139-B998-342126BC2006 (resized).jpegCD32B012-5031-4139-B998-342126BC2006 (resized).jpegF661D2B1-7AE2-4BE2-BA3A-E3A73203668D (resized).jpegF661D2B1-7AE2-4BE2-BA3A-E3A73203668D (resized).jpeg
#6820 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

This is how the tower is attached.

About the tower. I'm building one now but I'm not at my game.
How many DOTS on Lego. Or how many inches from backboard is tower at the base. I believe It's 3-1/4" wide. And 7-1/2" tall does that sound right? Thanks

#6821 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

About the tower. I'm building one now but I'm not at my game.
How many DOTS on Lego. Or how many inches from backboard is tower at the base. I believe It's 3-1/4" wide. And 7-1/2" tall does that sound right? Thanks

Sounds right without measuring it. You can’t built the complete tower as I understand from my friend. It will than become to tall. So first built the upper part and than extend it to the correct length. You can see in my picture how many blocks he used so you have a good idea

#6822 5 years ago

Nice job mounting the fish tank and heads. Adding the mezelmods lighting for the fish tank would make a huge difference since there are many gameplay cues that light the heads. The mezelmod lightng uses the same connection as the topper. I also glued the heads to the plastic lip that they hang on so they won’t fall out when lifting the play field

#6823 5 years ago

Evening all from the UK

Picked up my TWD 3 days ago and it is an incredible game, the most expensive pin I will ever buy and sits next to my SS. Currently sat at 300M as my HS, need to download the "R" (18) rated Cleland audio for it though, as I am not overly impressed with the current Cleland audio.

#6824 5 years ago

The “R” Rated version really kicks in your nuts to stay in tune

#6825 5 years ago

This was a pretty epic game, got to Seige a few games earlier.
This one I got to Horde (almost a billion in that alone, couldn’t miss and the cash out was 136 million) also got to Last Man Standing.
Great code.

7844C749-5A17-4C19-8F93-010604975F90 (resized).jpeg7844C749-5A17-4C19-8F93-010604975F90 (resized).jpeg84CA60E3-0AF9-4FE4-8A1E-E15D6E8FEF2A (resized).jpeg84CA60E3-0AF9-4FE4-8A1E-E15D6E8FEF2A (resized).jpeg
#6826 5 years ago

Jesus. How long were you in horde to get close to a billion? Is that like 20 waves?

#6827 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Jesus. How long were you in horde to get close to a billion? Is that like 20 waves?

I kept hitting and getting a ball thrown in. It felt like I got to the end, If there was one. I was down to one ball, so I snaked it in Woodbury... of course, first try went in and out... but second shot stuck.

#6828 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I kept hitting and getting a ball thrown in. It felt like I got to the end, If there was one. I was down to one ball, so I snaked it in Woodbury... of course, first try went in and out... but second shot stuck.

Yeah in the new code you can cash in horde and end it. I think there’s a bonus for finishing it too. I guess you got good points there too.

#6829 5 years ago

This was a pretty epic game, got to Seige a few games earlier.
This one I got to Horde (almost a billion in that alone, couldn’t miss and the cash out was 136 million) also got to Last Man Standing.
Great code.
[quoted image][quoted image]

This is proof that I suck at the game. Most of my LED's on playfield don't get used except in attract mode.

#6830 5 years ago

I always get too greedy to cash out on horde via Woodbury I've made it to last man standing twice now but yet to see Siege. I find LMS easier to achieve in tournament mode as it only takes one bank of drops to start modes, more modes gets more multikills and horde, more horde gets more walkers and last man standing.

I've been playing lately just working on x-bow frenzy. It's so ruthless on the pro as you have to make each shot on the fly. Very rewarding mode when achieved.

Now anyone got advice on CDC? I can get good barn and tunnel scores but only have 59,750,000 CDC grand champion.

20180817_154755 (resized).jpg20180817_154755 (resized).jpg
#6831 5 years ago
Quoted from Grg:

more horde gets more walkers and last man standing.

Do walker kills in horde count now? I thought they didn’t count towards the 115.

#6832 5 years ago

Geez I'm not sure but I think they must. I've only had this pin for the past couple months. I never came close, like around 40-60 walkers on normal play but on tournament mode I average around 80-100 most plays.

It's having to complete the drops twice for each mode that makes it hard.

#6833 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Do walker kills in horde count now? I thought they didn’t count towards the 115.

Ok your right. Just tried with glass off and walkers killed didn't move on Horde. Same amount of walkers before and after. There goes my logic on why I thought I was doing better haha

#6834 5 years ago

it is...
Lyman masterpiece ? if not, should be close than

#6835 5 years ago
Quoted from Grg:

Ok your right. Just tried with glass off and walkers killed didn't move on Horde. Same amount of walkers before and after. There goes my logic on why I thought I was doing better haha

You were doing better because of all the multikills you’re getting from being able to start modes easier. Each multikill shot you hit is 2 walker kills. So if you have 4-5 multikill lights flashing, kills can jump up. So if you remember having any really long balls where you collected a lot of multikills, I’d say that’s where it came from.

#6836 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You were doing better because of all the multikills you’re getting from being able to start modes easier. Each multikill shot you hit is 2 walker kills. So if you have 4-5 multikill lights flashing, kills can jump up. So if you remember having any really long balls where you collected a lot of multikills, I’d say that’s where it came from.

Not at the same time on the multi kills, I don’t think they stack as I was looking for that when I had double modes completed on one ball. Correct me if I’m wrong but multi kill light just moves after you get it ? Is that right?

#6837 5 years ago

Not at the same time on the multi kills, I don’t think they stack as I was looking for that when I had double modes completed on one ball. Correct me if I’m wrong but multi kill light just moves after you get it ? Is that right?

I was thinking that right after I sent my last replay. I think you’re right. Then having multiple multikills active at once just makes the flashing shot worth more.

So we’re back to we have no idea why he has better success in tourney mode. Haha

#6838 5 years ago

Tourney mode makes modes easier to start (every other set of drops), but also makes multikills harder to light.
It also retains your multikill value after Horde, you don't lose it till you drain.

#6839 5 years ago

I had my multikill value up to around 9 and change, maybe a little more. It's definitely the ''thing'' that keeps me playing, when I see that lit, I want as many as I can get, lol.
That's the great thing about TWD, there's never a moment where you say ''now what?'' You've always got something to do, always somewhere to shoot that means something.

#6840 5 years ago

I had my multikill value up to around 9 and change, maybe a little more. It's definitely the ''thing'' that keeps me playing, when I see that lit, I want as many as I can get, lol.
That's the great thing about TWD, there's never a moment where you say ''now what?'' You've always got something to do, always somewhere to shoot that means something.

This is the #1 issue I have with MET. I’m not thrilled about going after 15 more items after an awesome super fun CIU mode.

#6841 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This is the #1 issue I have with MET. I’m not thrilled about going after 15 more items after an awesome super fun CIU mode.

I was a big fan of MET until I beat it. After that, I had enough. My wife will nudge me from time to time ''what about getting MET again'' and I say nah. When you know what you need to do to get to the end, it's a huge unlikely chore. Don't get me wrong, MET is a great pin overall, but 200+ hits to the captive ball alone to get to EOTL.
I like Stern Indiana Jones, I've compared MET to that, people tend to disagree but they're very similar imo. IJ4 just doesn't have CIU

#6842 5 years ago

Made iT to Horde first time yesterday evening. And than of ofcourse f*cked as I just couldn’t make the right shots, especially Riot so the walkers got me quickly. And drained the ball finally with extra ball lit leaving me with approx 260M

But what a thrill

And in regard to Met vs TWD must admit that TWD is leading at the moment. But have MET already like 5 yrs and TWD like 2 months and new pins are always more attractive. They are both great.

#6843 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Made iT to Horde first time yesterday evening. And than of ofcourse f*cked as I just couldn’t make the right shots, especially Riot so the walkers got me quickly. And drained the ball finally with extra ball lit leaving me with approx 260M
But what a thrill
And in regard to Met vs TWD must admit that TWD is leading at the moment. But have MET already like 5 yrs and TWD like 2 months and new pins are always more attractive. They are both great.

TWD is our fave Stern, but MET comes pretty darn close too. Both are great machines.

#6844 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

The lower screw holding the magnet to the ramp on mine has a bit of a slot instead of hole, probably to bring the magnet closer to the balls normal path.
I would try adjusting yours to be closer to the ball, if possible.

That did it! It's working again after a small adjustment. Not sure how I missed that before. Thanks!!

#6845 5 years ago

My PBL shaker motor is a little tame but otherwise fine.
The right flipper on mine has been a bit weak since I unboxed it. It plays a handful of games then gets really sloppy. Well, I changed the sleeve and realigned the stop and it plays even better than new!

#6846 5 years ago

anyone have problems with balls double stacking in the trough? I've always used pbl ooh shinys without issue but I'm wondering if its simply magnetized balls or something else. Never had issue with same balls in taf or gnr in the past. Changed out the balls but same problem. Should i buy different balls or could something else be happening?

#6847 5 years ago

NEW TWD Interactive Game Guide: http://pinballzoo.com/Games/GameTips?id=913

Or search for other games at this page: http://pinballzoo.com/Games

-- Shot Map displays shots for currently selected rule
-- Optimized for cell phones

pbz_TWD (resized).pngpbz_TWD (resized).png
#6848 5 years ago

Got 420M on my first ball last night then have extra ball left, and of course ball 2 and 3, and end d the game at 440M! Turned it off and just walked out... What a ball buster!

Lately I can't seem to get more than 40-50 kills. My record is 89, but seems like this LMS mode is never going to happen.

The game just has too many side drains to ever imagine getting to it.

#6849 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

anyone have problems with balls double stacking in the trough?

Make sure the welds aren't broken at the top of the trough kick out scoop, happens a lot, and causes this when they break

#6850 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Make sure the welds aren't broken at the top of the trough kick out scoop, happens a lot, and causes this when they break

Had that happen to me, was making a weird pinging. Saw the broken scoop, replaced it and haven't had an issue since.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 8.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,802 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/137?hl=cocomonkeh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.