R0010351 (resized).jpg
3A806D11-0414-4B59-896B-4EC5124E108B (resized).jpeg
20240218_165719 (resized).jpg
20240218_165740 (resized).jpg
IMG_1737 (resized).png
Pinside_forum_5037339_1681555 (resized).jpg
pb39 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,799 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 236.
#6051 6 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Checked my audits last night and drains go 36 left, 72 center, 11 right (since new code update). Any ideas how to help that left side without going as far as a post?

There is a bad and obvious bounce that goes from right to straight out the left outlane. You need to nudge solid forward when the all hits that spot on the right. I can’t remember exactly where but if you pay attention to where it hits over there you can nudge and help prevent that trajectory straight out the left.

If you try to nudge those at the outlane it won’t work because the trajectory is straight down the left outlane. Hope it helps.

#6052 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Get better at nudging.

I hear you, maybe I will change the rubber on the inlane plastic. It has titan red on there now so maybe some standard black rubber just on there will get a better bounce off.

#6053 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Left will always be higher in numbers because of the playfield design. It's just the way the game is.
I have my left outlane post in the lowest slot and my right post in the highest.

I havent lowered the left post yet as the issue seems to be the lack of response nudging the inlane rubber. I can make that change tonight though as that is easy enough.

#6054 6 years ago

I have a set of yoyokopter outlane save posts if anyone wants them. I'll take $15 shipped for them. Can send pics if needed. Rubbers included on them.

#6055 6 years ago

I will take them if you still have them.

#6056 6 years ago

Outlane posts are spoken for. Thank you!

#6057 6 years ago

on my TWD (just check on yours), the left outlane is wider than the right (i mean between the wood & the guide lane of the inlane)
it is very easy to notice with the "BIT" insert...
of course, the apperture to the exits (between the posts) should be the same, but in term of nudging/rebound (ball versus the wood) it will be different while playing

if needeed will make some pics next time i'll remove the glass

#6058 6 years ago

Hey guys. My airball protector on my bicycle girl ramp just broke. Anybody know where I can buy a new one? Thanks!!

#6059 6 years ago

http://www.ulekstore.com/Bicycle_Girl_Ramp_MOD_for_Stern_s_TWD_pinball_p/clear_acrylic_twd.htm

Ive never ordered anything from ulek. This looks like what you need though

#6060 6 years ago

Thanks so much! Just placed my order for my replacement!!!

#6061 6 years ago

That is awesome. Ours is broken as well.

Thanks very much.

#6062 6 years ago

Worked on my game a bit today.

Fixed balls flying off the crossbow ramp on the left side. Used 1" magnetic tape just after the hump on the ramp. Played several games with hard shots up the ramp, didn't flynoff once. You can't see the tape from the player position. Magnet slows the ball down just enough to keep it on the ramp.

Second, I added a red led strip on the back left. I just didn't feel the bulbs in that area did enough to draw out the detail of the artwork. I removed the bulbs and added a strip.

Lastly, I added some lighting strips along the lower part of the playfield, using warm white led strips, 18" long and tied them to the GI. Not sure I like them yet, but they do brighten up the playfield and will dim when the GI dims. It's the poor man's version of the stadium lighting, but I wanted to keep the top part of the playfield darker. And NO, I am not going to sell them.

20180311_175010 (resized).jpg20180311_175010 (resized).jpg

20180311_174313 (resized).jpg20180311_174313 (resized).jpg

20180311_174935 (resized).jpg20180311_174935 (resized).jpg

20180311_174320 (resized).jpg20180311_174320 (resized).jpg

#6063 6 years ago

Is that a set of zombie arms coming from behind your pin

#6064 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Is that a set of zombie arms coming from behind your pin

Yep...kind of cheesy, left over from Halloween.

#6065 6 years ago

Can anyone tell me out of the box does the right drop target have a decal on it from factory?

#6066 6 years ago

Pretty sure mine did and there is an extra included in the goodie bag

#6067 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Can anyone tell me out of the box does the right drop target have a decal on it from factory?

Mine did not.

#6068 6 years ago

Picked up a topper and blades this week and along with it came some custom side rails I guess like Rick's revolver
I am leaning toward blood armor so if anybody wants them

IMG_0978 (resized).JPGIMG_0978 (resized).JPG

#6069 6 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Picked up a topper and blades this week and along with it came some custom side rails I guess like Rick's revolver
I am leaning toward blood armor so if anybody wants them

What topper did you get? And where did you get it from? I need one

#6070 6 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Pretty sure mine did and there is an extra included in the goodie bag

I’ll give the goodie bag a look it’s still staples inside the cabinet.

Thanks for the reply, hopefully after TPF a couple more Prem/LE owners can chime in on the drop target decal mystery

#6071 6 years ago

I'll check when I'm home Monday but I thought my PREM did come with a sticker on there from the factory

#6072 6 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

I'll check when I'm home Monday but I thought my PREM did come with a sticker on there from the factory

Thanks, much appreciated, hopefully there is one in my goodie bag, just waiting for the Stern side art to turn up as my first mod to my newly acquired LE.

#6073 6 years ago

I have a pro with a dead star target. I ordered one but I guess there's a bad batch of these PCBs. I doubt anyone has a spare but I could use one.

#6074 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Mine doesn’t have one.

#6075 6 years ago

There shouldn't be a blank drop target in this game. My 2016 has a sticker and a spare included. Call Stern and they'll send you one or two.

#6076 6 years ago

My premium I got NIB in fall of 2016 has a sticker on it. I later bought a LE that was made earlier and it didn't have one, not sure if fell off before I owned it or it was never there. The bow mechs are also slightly different, as the playfield colors are also slightly off each other. One has brighter reds.

#6077 6 years ago

Can you take a picture of the sticker for the Woodbury drop target?

#6078 6 years ago

Thanks for all the responses guys about the Woodybury Drop Target decal I have messaged Stern about it so will hopefully get one sent out as there wasn’t even one in the goodie

#6079 6 years ago

F647B4D8-C6B7-4965-91CE-B1361E8804C4 (resized).jpegF647B4D8-C6B7-4965-91CE-B1361E8804C4 (resized).jpeg6F79A3DD-4566-4407-937C-5FAFF54FADC7 (resized).jpeg6F79A3DD-4566-4407-937C-5FAFF54FADC7 (resized).jpeg5E689D4F-9217-4A82-AA00-144A19CBF283 (resized).jpeg5E689D4F-9217-4A82-AA00-144A19CBF283 (resized).jpegE4306014-B196-447B-BEF9-D245BC267E8C (resized).jpegE4306014-B196-447B-BEF9-D245BC267E8C (resized).jpeg

Goodie back still attached, release code still loaded on machine literally never been played, sweet
9F50A355-27E9-4AD8-BAB7-4330CCBC8044 (resized).jpeg9F50A355-27E9-4AD8-BAB7-4330CCBC8044 (resized).jpeg

Had to get it back together first, thankfully two awesome pinheads I know where there to lend a hand, now where does this go?
4D95C7D8-AF5E-4377-BE49-911897E80F68 (resized).jpeg4D95C7D8-AF5E-4377-BE49-911897E80F68 (resized).jpeg08FF5FB5-84CC-4825-BD75-F3F41230622B (resized).jpeg08FF5FB5-84CC-4825-BD75-F3F41230622B (resized).jpeg

#6080 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thanks for all the responses guys about the Woodybury Drop Target decal I have messaged Stern about it so will hopefully get one sent out as there wasn’t even one in the goodie

Just a heads up for when you get your decal, when I first put mine on the drop target would sometimes only drop halfway. That was because the decal is quite thick and the edge was catching the lip of the drop mechanism. I put a piece of thin mylar over the drop target and decal and haven't had a problem since. It basically smooths out the thick edge of the decal and doesn't allow it to catch on the way down.

#6081 6 years ago

That TWD is sweet J85M where do you get it from?!

Neil

#6082 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

That TWD is sweet J85m where do you get it from?!
Neil

Very local, thanks to a little loan from a friend (stuff with ex is wrapping up in my favour thankfully and rightfully so) as deal on the pin was simply too good to pass up.

The ex ruined my plans to go TPF this year so this was a little celebratory treat after spanking her ass and making her look foolish in front of a judge

#6083 6 years ago

Just purchased my 1st NIB and its the walking dead PREM and i couldn't be more excited. it was between TWD and GOT and finally pulled the trigger on TWD this morning. Should be shipping out today and was wondering if most people play with the stock sound or with the other sound packages that are available? What did you guys do?

#6084 6 years ago
Quoted from TheRookie:

Just purchased my 1st NIB and its the walking dead PREM and i couldn't be more excited. it was between TWD and GOT and finally pulled the trigger on TWD this morning. Should be shipping out today and was wondering if most people play with the stock sound or with the other sound packages that are available? What did you guys do?

Cleland V1.60

#6085 6 years ago
Quoted from TheRookie:

smart choice. I love mine.

#6086 6 years ago

Could someone post a photo of this decal that goes on the Woodbury drop target on the Prem/LE, so I know what I’m asking for when I speak to Stern later today and can add a photo with my email. Thanks.

#6087 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Could someone post a photo of this decal that goes on the Woodbury drop target on the Prem/LE, so I know what I’m asking for when I speak to Stern later today and can add a photo with my email. Thanks.

At the top of each page is a "topic gallery," which shows every pic in a thread. I scrolled through the 14 pages and saw mostly blank drop targets on the Prem/LE pics. There were only a couple of pics that showed what looked like an industrial building and it was stamped decal #29. Hazoff posted a good pic in post #5571.

So, did the Premiums ship without a decal for a while, and now they do?

#6089 6 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

In this post by Hazoff.

Sparky your awesome man thank you, it didn’t even cross my mind it would be in the gallery

#6090 6 years ago
Quoted from TheRookie:

Excellent choice! Fantastic game. Definitely go with modded audio. Having sound clips from the show is much better IMO.
I mixed Cleland' s 1.60 with KPG's 1.56.
You can try it here..

Quoted from imagamejunky:

Hi guys.
I updated to Cleland's 160 R on my Premium and I love it! Thank you Cleland!!
However, my GF really missed the woodbury bass thumping music from KPG's 156 version, and I really missed watching her shake her ass ...
So I modified Cleland's and uploaded it to dropbox to share. I only changed out a few audio clips. I'm assuming this won't piss off Cleland or KPG. I hope you both are cool with it. If not, let me know and I will take it down no prob.
This is the LE/Premium R version.
Enjoy
Junky
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xx2eum21zj3qzu5/TWD160LE_JUNKYs_CLELAND_R_mixed_with_KPG.BIN?dl=0

#6091 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Goodie back still attached, release code still loaded on machine literally never been played, sweet

Had to get it back together first, thankfully two awesome pinheads I know where there to lend a hand, now where does this go?

Weird, I didn't know the modern sterns for europe still used mechanical game counters

#6092 6 years ago

Im getting ready to sell my HUO TWD LE. I am the only owner. Color dmd and a few various mods. I dont play very much and Im sure there are under 200 plays on it. It really is in perfect condition. This may be the wrong place to mention it but often browse club threads of games Im interested in so I thought I would float it out there. Please PM me if interested.

#6093 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Im getting ready to sell my HUO TWD LE. I am the only owner. Color dmd and a few various mods. I dont play very much and Im sure there are under 200 plays on it. It really is in perfect condition. This may be the wrong place to mention it but often browse club threads of games Im interested in so I thought I would float it out there. Please PM me if interested.

Would maybe help some decide to move on this if we knew where you were located. Doesn't seem to mention that in your profile page.

#6094 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Weird, I didn't know the modern sterns for europe still used mechanical game counters

I am pretty sure my BM66 doesn’t have one and I’m sure my mates GOT doesn’t have one so maybe they phased them out on UK games on the Spike system.

I was lucky with this LE, I went into the games audits and average ball times where literally seconds, woman who owned it did say her youngest liked to press the start button and walk off, playfield was flawless barely any dimpling or signs of play other than some wear on the well walkers decal.

Very happy game is proving to be as awesome as everyone said.

#6095 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Good eye! That is interesting.

#6096 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Awesome pick up! We have have had our LE since new. No sticker on the drop target and no sticker for the drop target in the goodie bag. I would drop some glue in the front of the cabinet corners (check if cabinet is split). Check that the playfield rail bolts are not creasing the side decals (that is what happened to ours). Best Stern game ever.

#6097 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Awesome pick up! We have have had our LE since new. No sticker on the drop target and no sticker for the drop target in the goodie bag. I would drop some glue in the front of the cabinet corners (check if cabinet is split). Check that the playfield rail bolts are not creasing the side decals (that is what happened to ours). Best Stern game ever.

Thanks dude, I have emailed Stern regarding the drop target sticker so I’ll report back here when I get a response.

It seems to have a good old SAM cabinet by that I mean well built and (wood) solid in all corners, I hought the splitting was reported on Spike games?? Either way this cabinet appear rock solid and we gave it a good test when we picked it.

I had to stand at the top of a coal chute, while my mates lifted the cabinet up on to their shoulders, I grabbed cabinet over the front edge fingers hooked under coin door edge/lip and then took it off my mates below by lifting it out, if the cabinet was going to split it would have done so when we lifted it out, in the snow haha, I did have visions of slipping and falling down the chute with the cabinet onto my mates below but luckily avoided that

#6098 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

FYI, if you want to sell a game on Pinside, you are required to create an ad in the market. Thanks!

#6099 6 years ago

Is there a list of mods for TWD anywhere?

Stern art blades are a must imo and I’m not usually a fan of lit speaker grills but the ones with Rick on the right and the zombie getting its brains blown out on the left are cool.

Who does the best crossbow?

Is there much other than those worth having?

#6100 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Who does the best crossbow?

Yoyokopter ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1058-yoyokopter-mods/00602-daryl-s-crossbow-mod-by-yoyokopter

Quoted from J85M:

Is there much other than those worth having?

In my opinion, the most essential mod you can buy for the premium/LE is the Bicycle Girl light. Gnassel makes the best one ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-walking-dead-le-bicycle-girl-led-mod

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 26.95
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

There are 11,799 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 236.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-club-only-walkers-not-welcome/page/122?hl=ulekstore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.