Topic Stats

• 8,271 posts
  • 556 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by YeOldPinPlayer
  • Topic is favorited by 194 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,404 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PRO COLOR BLOOD (resized).png
PREMIUM BLOOD (resized).png
TWD alternate translite versions (resized).jpg
20190824_093215 (resized).jpg
s-l500 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
11EA187F-CA67-4CBF-A5EF-B666C2D86950 (resized).jpeg
20190817_104818 (resized).jpg
DE9D5CBB-2E3C-4F67-AFAD-9746180AC45E (resized).jpeg
B94615F7-9965-42AF-BADE-6C5BB92F5266 (resized).jpeg
07FB0307-F475-4C6D-A222-92FFA102C92A (resized).jpeg
IMG_6831 (resized).JPG
IMG_6832 (resized).JPG
IMG_6829 (resized).JPG
IMG20190805123003 (resized).jpg
shot1.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8271 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 166.
#5001 2 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

It is unplayable? Since he beginning?

Somebody named ola has the high score, so somebody played something.

#5002 2 years ago

Added some new GI to the ol' pro. Whatchoo think?

20170731_143439 (resized).jpg

20170731_143524 (resized).jpg

20170731_142250 (resized).jpg

#5003 2 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

It is unplayable? Since he beginning?

You can play it.
Ola

#5004 2 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Added some new GI to the ol' pro. Whatchoo think?

I think with the blue on the top you're subconsciously trying to make it into SW...

Looks good - enjoy

#5005 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I think with the blue on the top you're subconsciously trying to make it into SW...
Looks good - enjoy

Haha, thanks...but naw, I thought it made a cool "moonlight" type of vibe on the prison.

#5006 2 years ago

Looking to join the club - WTB a nice Pro with mods. If you want to jump out, PM me. Thanks guys.

btw waspin I saw yours in the marketplace but you're too far from me unless you want to head to Pittsburgh!

#5007 2 years ago

MJ and I just joined TWD club!

IMG_4307 (resized).JPG

IMG_4371 (resized).JPG

IMG_4366 (resized).JPG

IMG_4375 (resized).JPG

IMG_4376 (resized).JPG

#5008 2 years ago

I posted this in a new thread but should have posted it here, hoping someone can help?

Just finished setting up a new TWD pro. My basement stairs suck so I take the head off pins if I have to take them up or down. I have one connection that I can't see in my pictures I took before I took the connections off. I'm referring to the 3 pin Molex with the yellow and black wires that you can see hanging below the bulb. Should that have something connected to it? I'm wondering if that's my problem. I couldn't find anything in the left bundle that would connect to it, but thought maybe there's a connection that slipped down inside the outer corrugated cover.

twd pic (resized).jpg

#5009 2 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

That MJ mod is cool! Does someone sell it?

#5010 2 years ago

omg...heresy -_-

#5011 2 years ago

It looks fantastic.

You need to change the original well walker insert decal - maybe to a 5 year old boy running away?

#5012 2 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

It looks fantastic.
You need to change the original well walker insert decal - maybe to a 5 year old boy running away?

haha! Why does (did) MJ shop at Target?

image001 (resized).png

#5013 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

That MJ mod is cool! Does someone sell it?

I made it. However, with enough interest could make some extras. includes red LED eyes and led guts.

#5014 2 years ago

And I plan to make a Homer Simpson zombie head to go in the back fish tank. Question is, should zombie Homer go in the middle of the other 2 zombie heads or on the left?

#5016 2 years ago

I made it. However, with enough interest could make some extras. includes red LED eyes and led guts.

Hey Piper. That MJ mod is cool. I might be interested if the price is right. PM me if you decide to make them.

#5017 2 years ago

I would be interested too.

#5018 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

I would be interested too.

I have about 9 people interested. Another plus is getting the Thriller song into the game during well walker mulitball. And some MJ call outs when hit. (Example: Hehe, Oow!).

#5019 2 years ago

Getting lots of airballs off the slingshots on my Pro, anyone know of a fix for this issue? Machine is level and ~6.8 degrees.

#5020 2 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Getting lots of airballs off the slingshots on my Pro, anyone know of a fix for this issue? Machine is level and ~6.8 degrees.

Can you turn the coil pulse down? Are the rubbers on right?

#5021 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Can you turn the coil pulse down? Are the rubbers on right?

Had to turn the slingshot power way down (15) to get the balls to stop from jumping straight into the outlane once in a while. Makes the slings very weak though, would prefer an alternate solution that allows me to have faster sling action.

Rubbers are on correctly.

#5022 2 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Had to turn the slingshot power way down (15) to get the balls to stop from jumping straight into the outlane once in a while. Makes the slings very weak though, would prefer an alternate solution that allows me to have faster sling action.
Rubbers are on correctly.

Try a different sized rubber maybe. Do you have any 2" around?

#5023 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Try a different sized rubber maybe. Do you have any 2" around?

Will check tonight and report back. Thanks for your help.

Based on your advice earlier in this thread, I added Velcro to my prison zombie head target - works much better now, so thanks for that suggestion as well.

#5024 2 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Will check tonight and report back. Thanks for your help.
Based on your advice earlier in this thread, I added Velcro to my prison zombie head target - works much better now, so thanks for that suggestion as well.

My pleasure.

#5025 2 years ago

I have about 9 people interested. Another plus is getting the Thriller song into the game during well walker mulitball. And some MJ call outs when hit. (Example: Hehe, Oow!).

there is a guy with moonwalking dead in Boston who's done this... search.

#5026 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

there is a guy with moonwalking dead in Boston who's done this... search.

Mitchell Curtis - Episode 82 of The Pinball Podcast http://www.thepinballpodcast.com/tag/mitchell-curtis/

#5027 2 years ago

Is there a link to download Moonwalking Dead for TWDle/prem so I can try it out?

#5028 2 years ago

Is there a link to download Moonwalking Dead for TWDle/prem so I can try it out?

You'll have to get in touch with Mitchell and ask him. I don't know of one. You might try the email given on the YouTube page.

#5029 2 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

I posted this in a new thread but should have posted it here, hoping someone can help?
Just finished setting up a new TWD pro. My basement stairs suck so I take the head off pins if I have to take them up or down. I have one connection that I can't see in my pictures I took before I took the connections off. I'm referring to the 3 pin Molex with the yellow and black wires that you can see hanging below the bulb. Should that have something connected to it? I'm wondering if that's my problem. I couldn't find anything in the left bundle that would connect to it, but thought maybe there's a connection that slipped down inside the outer corrugated cover.

I don't have access to my game but I'm pretty sure that it isn't connected to anything.

#5030 2 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

I don't have access to my game but I'm pretty sure that it isn't connected to anything.

Thank you for looking, I should have updated my post. One of the connectors on the top of the CPU/Sound board was off by one pin.

#5031 2 years ago

As someone looking to buy pro I noticed some have very red DMD while others have lighter more orange. I thought this game all had the new DMD? Is that not the case?

#5032 2 years ago

The 2 1/2" black rubber rings that came stock definitely feel very loose. I only have one 2" on hand, but i am going to try it out.

#5033 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

As someone looking to buy pro I noticed some have very red DMD while others have lighter more orange. I thought this game all had the new DMD? Is that not the case?

Fairly new pro owner here, and the wife and I both love love love this game! I'll be springing for a color DMD soon.

I think standard DMDs are orange and the red tint comes from the red plexiglass. This is the piece that needs replacing when swapping for color.

#5034 2 years ago

Apparently walking dead LE uses the same single opto drop target switch as my Shrek machine and I'm looking for any help with the following problem....

Looking for help with my single drop target. The switch stopped registering in both game and test mode. I replaced the opto followed by the entire switch and that didn't fix the problem. All other switches in the same row and column of the matrix are working fine. The voltage at the switch is 5.01v. When the target is up, the green brown lead measures 1.88v and the tan black measures 2.65v. When the target is down, the green brown lead measures 3.29v and the tan black measures 3.49v. If I short the green brown lead with the tan black lead, the switch registers in test mode. This is why I assumed it was a switch problem to begin with. Now I'm at a loss and I'm open to suggestions.

#5035 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

Fairly new pro owner here, and the wife and I both love love love this game! I'll be springing for a color DMD soon.
I think standard DMDs are orange and the red tint comes from the red plexiglass. This is the piece that needs replacing when swapping for color.

Where does the red Plexi come from? Buy sep?

#5036 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Where does the red Plexi come from? Buy sep?

It should come pre-installed with the game. Its the red plastic shield in front of the DMD. Maybe the game you saw, someone installed a clear one and forgot to remove it when they removed the colorDMD? That would be my guess.

#5037 2 years ago

about to join the club. A few questions

1) Going to buy color dmd. LED or LCD for this game

2) Fishtank in the back right - I see some guys have that lit up in green. What's the best way to do that.

2) LED upgrades - what do you guys suggest replacing and with what?

#5038 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

2) Fishtank in the back right - I see some guys have that lit up in green. What's the best way to do that.

this is what i used for my Pro to illuminate the fish tank graphic
https://mezelmods.com/collections/walking-dead-pinball-mods/products/illuminated-fish-tank-walking-dead-pro

#5039 2 years ago

OK seems like it's out of stock...damn.

#5040 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

i have the LCD and it is magnificent!

Quoted from delt31:

I replaced the entire GI with warm white cointakers. it has a great eerie zombie warm look and the art really pops.

#5041 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Maybe you were looking at Premium/LE's? They come with a green led lit tank. I went with the LCD colordmd on mine. Looks amazing in the high res mode. Can't do that with the led colordmd.
Junky

#5042 2 years ago

guys looking for the latest custom music that sticks to the shows roots and has a little radiohead (latest code though). Where can I find that?

#5043 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

guys looking for the latest custom music that sticks to the shows roots and has a little radiohead (latest code though). Where can I find that?

Here's a bunch of info for you
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-le-sound-replacement-v-09

#5044 2 years ago

For the folks with the Track mod (goes over ramp on the right) - how does it stay on? I don't see any bracket on mine? Do people use double sided tape?

#5045 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

I replaced the entire GI with warm white cointakers. it has a great eerie zombie warm look and the art really pops.

Just did that a few days ago myself, looks much better.

#5046 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

For the folks with the Track mod (goes over ramp on the right) - how does it stay on? I don't see any bracket on mine? Do people use double sided tape?

Mine fits really tight (but I also have the EL fence from Pinball Refinery). I didn't have to use tape or anything, and it hasn't budged since day one.

#5047 2 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Just did that a few days ago myself, looks much better.

do you know how many you had to purchase?

#5048 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Do people use double sided tape?

I just took electrical tape and rolled up very small pieces . . . reversed . . . with the sticky side out, stuck it to the lip of the clear plastic ramp and then pressed the track down on it. I only had to put about 5 or 6 pieces on it and it has stayed on ever since. You can barely see it.

Mike in Kentucky

#5049 2 years ago
Quoted from Trooper11040:

do you know how many you had to purchase?

I didn't count exactly (always buy extras to have them around), but I used a bag of 25 plus a few, used 2 reds for the top of each sling...30 might be enough but might be just short. 35 definitely would do it.

#5050 2 years ago

Just picked up a NIB Pro. Getting around to a few of the must-have mods. Shaker installed as well...

20170814_180543 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 8271 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 166.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside