Topic Stats

• 143 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Delta9
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
hannahminx.jpg
headz.jpg
image-48.jpg
twdheads.jpg
tweplungerhead.jpg
twdheads.jpg
twdblade.jpg
amc blade.jpg
image.jpg

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

I ordered the topper and a couple of shirts (no art blades) - UPS on schedule for delivery tomorrow.

Look at the weight, I'm only getting my shirt. Emailed Dorothy at Stern, tanks have not shipped yet.

#102 4 years ago

Interesting. I ordered the topper and the blades.

Oh and because I was compulsively checking to see if anything had changed:
My order number was 5070050 at Thu, 4 Dec 2014 at 12:41PM

I definitely hope that it'll ship by the weekend. If they miraculously get it out today I could have it by then though. Fingers crossed.

#103 4 years ago

Yup. It's the shirt. I ordered a shirt, topper, and blades. It says it weighs .50 lbs. must just be the shirt. Bummer

#104 4 years ago

Make sure to post videos and pics of those shirts!

#105 4 years ago

It does say please allow two weeks for shipping. Maybe the tank and heads are really lite.

#106 4 years ago

Gawd their web store is horrible

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from Nightstick:

Yup. It's the shirt. I ordered a shirt, topper, and blades. It says it weighs .50 lbs. must just be the shirt. Bummer

It could be the 1 of 2 ramp fix kits. I got a package from them on monday weighing .50 and sure enough it was a screw, post, spacer, etc. for one of the ramp issues.

#108 4 years ago

I really, really wanted to order the topper, but the price tag is killing it for me.

In my mind, $400 is another EM or early classic SS project, or a healthy deposit towards a working game.

As much as I would like the topper, The $400 is just too much for me personally. So I have decided to pass.

I'll just have to live with the mini version that is in my TWD LE.

Marcus

#109 4 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

I really, really wanted to order the topper, but the price tag is killing it for me.

Do what I did.

Put it on my Christmas list and mailed it to Santa.

LTG : )™

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Put it on my Christmas list and mailed it to Santa.

So did I! Wifey got the topper and the side decals for me for Christmas!

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

It could be the 1 of 2 ramp fix kits. I got a package from them on monday weighing .50 and sure enough it was a screw, post, spacer, etc. for one of the ramp issues.

How did you get the ramp fix? Is this for stopping the damage to the playfield? Thanks, Mike

#112 4 years ago

Fish tank topper supply down to 46 now.
I finally gave in and ordered one...... ouch!

#113 4 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Fish tank topper supply down to 46 now.
I finally gave in and ordered one...... ouch!

1K by Christmas

#114 4 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

Interesting. I ordered the topper and the blades.
Oh and because I was compulsively checking to see if anything had changed:
My order number was 5070050 at Thu, 4 Dec 2014 at 12:41PM
I definitely hope that it'll ship by the weekend. If they miraculously get it out today I could have it by then though. Fingers crossed.

I was told they are still in production as far as she knew, no ones shipped yet.

#115 4 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Make sure to post videos and pics of those shirts!

What did you say? Big bewbs in tiny t-shirts? ok!

hannahminx.jpg
#116 4 years ago

Hi guys,

I do not own a walking dead but I would like to install the fish tank topper on one of my other machines (probably Avengers). Does anybody of you know that it will work/light up (not interactive but just in one colour green) when it is plugged in in the connector in front of the cabinet ?

Peter

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from mustanglover:

install the fish tank topper on one of my other machines (probably Avengers)

???

#118 4 years ago

when it is plugged in in the connector in front of the cabinet ?

The one for a bill validator ? ( please don't )

You should be able to figure something simple to light it up.

LTG : )™

#119 4 years ago

Hi guys,
I do not own a Walking Dead but I would like to install the fish tank topper on one of my other machines (probably Avengers).

Huh ????

#120 4 years ago

Here's a alternative topper, not many left.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3576

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

Look at the weight, I'm only getting my shirt. Emailed Dorothy at Stern, tanks have not shipped yet.

Ok...yes, the first shipment was just the shirt. BUT, just got another UPS shipment notification that the topper has now shipped (11.1 lbs) with scheduled delivery of Thursday.

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Ok...yes, the first shipment was just the shirt. BUT, just got another UPS shipment notification that the topper has now shipped (11.1 lbs) with scheduled delivery of Thursday.

Me too !!!!! I'm getting mine Wednesday the 17th

#123 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

Me too !!!!! I'm getting mine Wednesday the 17th

DAMMIT - BUT I ORDERED MINE FIRST - NOT FAIR!

I just can't wait to see what they look like in person (or dead zombie person for that matter)

#124 4 years ago

Mine will be here tomorrow

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballa1983:

Mine will be here tomorrow

Bragger ahole

#126 4 years ago

Sorry I could hardly resist!!

#127 4 years ago

Ok, seriously I'm starting to take this personally Stern! It's probably because I bought an LE and they're punishing me for further. Class action suit because I haven't gotten my UPS notification yet? Anyone?
Did you guys who got notices order the side art or just the toppers?

#128 4 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

Ok, seriously I'm starting to take this personally Stern! It's probably because I bought an LE and they're punishing me for further. Class action suit because I haven't gotten my UPS notification yet? Anyone?
Did you guys who got notices order the side art or just the toppers?

Topper only. Love me some good old regular mirror blades on this one.

#129 4 years ago

I ordered both side art and Topper and I was the 12th topper ordered and nothing.

I sure hope it gets her by Christmas or I will not be a happy man

#130 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I ordered both side art and Topper and I was the 12th topper ordered and nothing.

Side art must be the delay, I was nowhere near that far up on the topper list.

#131 4 years ago

I ordered a few days after they went up for sale, shipping notification from Stern a couple of hours ago shows delivery to me in California this Friday. Now just need the Stern zombie shooter rod.

#132 4 years ago

Nothing here. I guess I should have ordered each mod separately. Bummer!!

#133 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Same here!! You would think they could at least send them out seperately since we know they have the topper in stock. We should not have to wait for the side decals!!

#134 4 years ago

That's gotta be it. I also ordered topper AND side art. Friggen awesome side art! Hold in' up my toppa! Ewwwwww......!!!!

#135 4 years ago

Can someone post dimensions when they have in hand? I have height issues and need to know exact height.

#136 4 years ago

Holding the orders of people who ordered both is another instance of bad form by Stern. At a minimum anyone who orders side art has spent between 5 and 8k with them and they can't eat the $5 it costs to ship the side art solo if it's not in when the toppers are?
I can see doing this on a $20 order but a $500 one?

#137 4 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Can someone post dimensions when they have in hand? I have height issues and need to know exact height.

Stern's site gives the following:

Box dimensions 28.3125" x 10.9375" x 9.3125"

Not sure if that means the shipping box - or the aquarium "box" - can verify later this week when it arrives.

#138 4 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Stern's site gives the following:
Box dimensions 28.3125" x 10.9375" x 9.3125"
Not sure if that means the shipping box - or the aquarium "box" - can verify later this week when it arrives.

Has to be the shipping box. Backbox length is a hair under 28". Can't see them have the topper exceed the backbox length.

#139 4 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

This sits 7 1/2" over the top of the backbox

2 months later
#140 4 years ago

Just a heads up... It's been 3 months Since Stern started selling their accessory line for TWD and the Bloody Armor and Zombie Head Shooter Knob accessories are now listed in the Stern Store as in stock for the first time. Just noticed, I don't know how long these 2 new accessories have been available. Anyone still buying toys for their TWD?

#141 4 years ago

They just became available yesterday actually. I've got an order for my armor through Marco since it'll save on shipping and while it might take a bit for their order to get to them and then get resent, after a 3 month wait I figured what's an extra week.

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

They just became available yesterday actually. I've got an order for my armor through Marco since it'll save on shipping and while it might take a bit for their order to get to them and then get resent, after a 3 month wait I figured what's an extra week.

I thought about getting a black set of legs then getting my daughter to dip her hands in red paint and put her hands all over the legs

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

Just a heads up... It's been 3 months Since Stern started selling their accessory line for TWD and the Bloody Armor and Zombie Head Shooter Knob accessories are now listed in the Stern Store as in stock for the first time. Just noticed, I don't know how long these 2 new accessories have been available. Anyone still buying toys for their TWD?</blockquote i am image.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 9.95
There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside