Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pindude80
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20181008_192322 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

I went to play my TWD premium a couple days ago and the 3-bank drop target would do 3 rapid resets for no reason and it kept sporadically doing this. I lifted the playfield, reset the connector and tried it again but got the same result.

Anyone know the cause or what I can look at to diagnose this?

#2 1 year ago

It is trying to reset the bank, but the targets aren't staying up. You need to find out why the targets aren't staying up.

#3 1 year ago

Ok, I'll have to take a closer look at it. It's weird because it just started this out of the blue; all of the drop targets were operating correctly before this started.

#4 1 year ago

Make sure the screws holding the assembly to playfield are tight.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Make sure the screws holding the assembly to playfield are tight.

Ok, will do, thanks for the advice! I was kind of surprised it started malfunctioning because the game probably has less than 250 plays, but I guess that doesn't mean much since some games have problems right out of the box!

#6 1 year ago

Found it! The screw that holds the drop target reset arm was unscrewed a few turns. I put a little medium strength loctite on it, tightened it up, and played a few games- worked great! Thanks for telling me what to look for!
IMG_20181008_192322 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside