Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by 27dnast
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1132.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kid_ego.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 7 years ago

What made all of you (including the OP) go with the TWD Premium over the PRO?

I want TWD and keep going back and forth on which one to get (I actually like the look of the Pro better - and am not a fan of mech's like the crossbow).

Hopefully this adds to rather than sidetracks the OPs thread.

#27 7 years ago

It doesn't help that I'm one of those people who is very indecisive and thinks too much.

Also doesn't help that I've never bought a Premium, mainly because of the whole, "$1500-2000 more could be put towards another pin" mentality.

But then I sold ACDC and XM Pros because I just wasn't happy with them after a year...so maybe it's time to give a Premium a chance.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

There are dozens of old pro vs prem TWD threads.

Agreed. Good luck with your purchase, thall17. Let us know what you think when you get it.

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I'm right in the middle of this decision. For a while it was MET vs TWD, and now it is TWD Pro vs Prem. And I'm leaning towards the Pro just because of the BG ramp. That ramp on the Prem and LE has never felt good to me. It's nice that it pops up and becomes another bash toy (which requires the lights there), but the ramp itself just bugs me. I'm 90% sure it will be the Pro for me.

I hear ya. I'm trying to talk myself into the Pro and have another $2k to put toward another pin.

The only features keeping me on the fence are the lights and spinners (the rest just doesn't interest me all that much).

Like you though, there's still that chance I'll go with the 10% and go Prem.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kid_ego.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-1?tu=kid_ego and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.